*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  King of the Hill
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
: King of the Hill  ( 31204 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #75 : April 22, 2014, 02:17:57 PM »

While you are performing your victory's show, black smoke fill the air all around the crashing area hidden it from your view but you have the impression something is moving in the area.

You movew over the crashing site just to see a huge figure rising between the smoke in front of you

"Well, played, you mere human......but you can't defeat the Dragon's Queen!"

You shoot two more missiles, but i easily dodge it, reaching your Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet and ripping one of it's wing, forcing you to eject from the cabin. While you land far away, you here my victory's roar.

"MY HILLLLL!"

Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #76 : May 27, 2014, 08:56:44 AM »

Damn, a dragon queen! hard to top.

Only solution: call on Chuck!!!

As i have his personal phonenumber I call him and tell him about an evil woman terrorising the hill's village.
He always has been a saviour and since he doesn't play in films anymore, he's bored and misses the action.
So it doesn't take a second for Chuck to come over and want to fight the evil queen.

To approach the queen, he drops his sheriff  hat and takes the right looks. His first action around the hill pleases the queen of nature and she lets him come to her.

After he played with his charms on her. The beard? the hair? ... who knows why, but she finds him attractive enough to go with him for a sweet cabriolet ride, hair in the wind. That's when Chuck makes his move:

But one punch wouldn't be enough, so he ...

...endlessly. Allowing me to take the hill back again

MY HILL!!!

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #77 : July 11, 2014, 10:12:07 PM »

when  peeka is   looking  away

I kick her a  flying ball

she   gets   hit  and fall off the  hill  ........

My hill

Queen of the  hill

just as the German
 team we will take the  Cup 

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #78 : October 13, 2014, 10:52:18 AM »

After a long time of peace, everybody was so relaxing in the hill... the peace make everyone sleep, and i wait my time to back, and take it.

In my vigilance time, i see Roxy go with lover to the city, no one is in the hill, so i climb it, so slowly, i want to be sure no one is there... and yes... the hill is mine again.

Now, i have my own army of sentinels to keep my own city.

My secret weapon is ready to fight against someone who try to take my hill again.

I am at home... the hill is mine.

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #79 : December 15, 2014, 10:09:51 AM »

Zoe   is called away  to work one more time so he leaves the hill

making it easy to take back the Hill

My Hill

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »