*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I am Thankful for :
« previous next »
: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16
: I am Thankful for :  ( 90808 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #150 : October 23, 2014, 09:30:21 AM »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #151 : October 26, 2014, 03:52:40 AM »

Stone
: 1842

« #152 : October 26, 2014, 05:15:21 PM »

Winning and having a perfect date partner  ;)

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #153 : October 27, 2014, 09:37:15 PM »

A Great adult intelligent conversation with a dear friend

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #154 : November 03, 2014, 09:26:45 AM »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #155 : November 09, 2014, 09:24:07 AM »

I am thankful for GOD having grace on me and opening my eyes and heart to understand him
My life is nothing with out him I feel so much Joy and no one will ever take that away when I am close to him
thank you Feather ...

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #156 : November 13, 2014, 12:30:00 PM »

I have to say that I am so thankful for many thing that happen to me in my life
I don't understand  some things  and why some things are not right and at times
I get low and then it takes  some one that can open your eyes to see that  we  should be
thankful for ..

last night  after a event   we where driving people home  well I  got to see  how one lady was helping
one with a bad hip it was hard for her to walk  we can all help but it was the way she did it  she take that
lady by the hand  walked her to the door  help her seat down and lifted her leg in to the car, it was the way she did it
she cared  for her  very tenderly with love and compassion and I saw who she walked her to the  door holding her  arm for
support even if the lady was  self independent  I saw the love and compassion this  lady helped  her  I am so thankful  that I got to see this
how some would  go all out to help another person out of love and compassion .

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #157 : November 15, 2014, 12:16:18 PM »

I am thankfull to "Eolo" because he give me today a good wind day, and i did my adiction sport... in my favorite spot!!!

Thanks Eolo... after several months... i am happy today :D

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #158 : November 15, 2014, 10:35:04 PM »

Thankful that  God made me as Myself  I feel so Blessed to him
for making me not  just  beautiful but he gave me  a heart that is  full of  Agape love
and  I love how he is still molding me  shaping me to his liking  all I can  do is smile and feel his
aroma and presence around me I feel so much Love Thank  you  farther .....

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #159 : November 18, 2014, 09:41:54 AM »

Thankful  for The air I breath and the sun that hits my face and the  hope the  others  fill my heart ..

and the  Garden  that is my  secret garden that I escape to dream.

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #160 : November 25, 2014, 05:40:28 PM »

This is how I see life.

Bear
: 3856

« #161 : November 26, 2014, 08:58:20 AM »

It is the beginning of the seasons holidays here in the states and my thanks are to all the wondrous volunteers who are "doers" and walk the walk in the service of others. To those tireless volunteers of the Meals on Wheels program who spend this holiday season working very long hours in the kitchens doing the preparatory work to provide a special dinner for the elderly and shut ins on Thanksgiving day. To those who take time on that day to go into the unseemly world hidden from the rest of us to  deliver those meals. It's an amazing sight to see the smiles a simple act can provide.

I won't be with them this holiday in assisting. and I feel a tad selfish in making a trip to spend it with family.  They will be on my mind though. Their generosity and compassion and tireless efforts to make a ripple of a difference to the less fortunate.

So if you volunteer this holiday season even if it is in some small way in a different manner, my thanks are to you too.

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #162 : November 27, 2014, 11:37:23 PM »

I am thankful  for every day For many thing .

But I have to say this year  has meant so much to me that I  just cant express how thankful I am
first and above all GOD  my faith is renewed I see I cant do any thing with without you
you know me and you still love me and even when I fall so many time you are there to lift me up thank you Father..

For my partner spouse
 Lover
 Honey you are amazing! I thank God that he but you in my path I was attracted to you
for your wisdom kindness friendly fair way to all and how you care for every one, you are so positive
when I was not,  I was  just on my way out of Achat  but we met and that kiss
turned it all around that  love in us blossomed.I know it take both of us to work on it but you always been the stronger one
one thing I love about you, there's so many but It is  how I have found myself my strength though you &  God ofc  :D I am blessed to have you in my life and i am very thankful to you  Te Amo ..

For My Child
 I am so proud of her she is growing so fast and every moment in life I thank God for her life it is a big blessing when you cant have children and then GOD gives you one. our children are the most precious jewels we have I love my Princess....

to my Dear Friends
I have so many I am blessed you all came in to my path and I really appreciate your friendships

this  has been a great year and its  going to keep getting better Thank you all .

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #163 : December 09, 2014, 06:42:39 AM »

I feel so Blessed to have the most  amazing gift  that so many are only craving to have
I feel so honor of feeling this amazing feeling  I thank my one and only Lord the King of all Kings

Thank you !

Father GOD!

You are alive  I will forever Kneel only to my GOD 

Thank you for that love you give me  thank you

for showing me  what   love is thank thank you thank you 
 My Lord  My GOD 

thank you  JESUS

Name above all name my

my heart will sing how great  how great  is  GOD!!!

I LOVE  YOU

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #164 : December 10, 2014, 12:43:50 AM »

Thankful  that with the  Grace of God He  Blessed me with a very powerful gift  ofc for the good
and I am so thankful for the love I am getting  from all my new family I feel so blessed and this is a  great   new year  coming
 will  finish this one with a big bang. 

: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16  
« previous next »
: