*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New experiences for AChat
« previous next »
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18
: New experiences for AChat  ( 162500 )
Concerto

« #120 : August 25, 2014, 12:21:39 PM »

Yes, the space they give you to describe yourself is pretty limited. They went to the trouble of changing two of the fields to generic titles recently. You would have thought that they would have increased the amount of space at that time. As far as photo is concerned, you can do that already.

As far as chatting is concerned, there is always the Town Square at  http://achatsquare.chatango.com/ and, of course, there are forum related things like the Achat Bar & Grill but, you're right, there ought to be a facility in-game where you can go and chat with a group of people.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #121 : August 25, 2014, 02:20:00 PM »

Hi. I'm new and am very impressed with the designs of the avi's and the basic structure of Achat.
However, i feel it is difficult to interact with people as the only first contact with someone is to send them a message. This is difficult as you do not get much of an idea of how people will react. Though obviously myself i try and introduce myself with politeness etc i am aware some people can be rather crude and repetative. When i introduce myself for all the reciever know's i could be just another crude male with his brain set downstairs!

I would like to suggest  2 things that would help 1st interaction with people if it is possible to happen.

1st would be a more detailed profile with options to add photo's, where from, likes, dislikes etc. (plus also a friends list on our profile page so we can search friends more easily)

2nd it would be great if it was possible to add chat rooms where we can just chat and get to know people. Maybe have a link to a page where chat rooms are and your avi can enter a room so you can chat with your avi there. (simular to when you enter an invite room but you can only chat)

Just a couple of ideas. Sorry if it has been mentioned before, if so please merge.

Thank you

Baz

I have mentioned it in the past  or Something like it and it is  great that more  supported this idea of a more
of a more detailed profile.... Hopefully they will listen to us on this and improve it .

I do like the idea  of meeting  others on the game with  our  Avatars as a group like in a club and you are  right  it will
be a nice way to  get to know some better and chat , I have heard its not so easy to chat to some  so this will help a lot......

we  can only hope ..... 

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
bamac
: 4

« #122 : August 31, 2014, 10:35:51 AM »

Thanks for the support. I appreciate it is a big job to get avi's in a chat room but i fully believe it would entice more members to join and  stay.
Thank you for the links. I will check them out.
I also support Foxxy's idea of a "friends" button
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #123 : September 01, 2014, 10:40:44 AM »

I sure would like a crop tool on this editing thing here  more  option to edit more would be nice.I just
cant think of any  right now   but more would be nice  and  give us  more to do .

For the  room it only  takes more ram but it cant be to hard to develop it  they have the best poses here
I think creating a room with interactive avatars  would not be so hard ....maybe takes more time

please posting more ideas Baz  I like what you  are thinking ....

Concerto

« #124 : September 01, 2014, 12:20:27 PM »

Perhaps I'm having a blonde moment but...

I sure would like a crop tool on this editing thing here

??

...I'm lost.
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #125 : September 01, 2014, 01:19:56 PM »

Perhaps I'm having a blonde moment but...

I sure would like a crop tool on this editing thing here

??

...I'm lost.

Cropping tool:  a cutting  tool to  cut  photos, you can size them  but you cant cut that  to make it more clear

some photos  I would like to  cut out  things I don't like in them is this more clear  for you .
 you do a lot editing  you  should know what a crop tool is .

Kind  of like when you have a photo with you and your x bf and you what to  cut them out .  :D
« : September 01, 2014, 01:31:57 PM FoxyRoxxy »

Concerto

« #126 : September 01, 2014, 01:51:10 PM »

Lol, I know what a cropping tool is hahahahahaha.

I just don't understand where you want it? There are enough free programs (one even comes with Windows) that would enable you to do that in-game or in-forum.
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #127 : September 01, 2014, 02:24:30 PM »

I asked for it here not  in another program ....

Perhaps I'm having a blonde moment but..

I think you are  .

Lover
: 10350

« #128 : September 01, 2014, 03:38:32 PM »

The question is not if everyone wants something to be added to the game - in this topic, we're collecting ideas for the game. Please don't post any negative assessments - it's ok to say "as long as we don't get it you can use this freeware but we don't want to stop creative thinking.

Concerto

« #129 : September 01, 2014, 04:34:53 PM »

It is ok to ask for something but try explaining in more detail (like I invariably do).

I asked for it here not  in another program ....
This forum is about Achat. This thread is " Re: New experiences for AChat "
viz. this person's comment...
The question is not if everyone wants something to be added to the game - in this topic, we're collecting ideas for the game. Please don't post any negative assessments - it's ok to say "as long as we don't get it you can use this freeware but we don't want to stop creative thinking.

Ok, so you asked for it here.... in the forum... so you want a cropping tool for the forum? You want to be able to take a picture that is already on the forum and crop it? Or, you want to crop a photo that you got from somewhere else so that you can put it on the forum? Or, both
« : September 01, 2014, 04:39:40 PM Concerto »
Lover

« #130 : September 01, 2014, 04:42:11 PM »

As you even quoted my post, you know in this forum and in this special thread we're collecting ideas for the game.

I was wrong, Roxxy is talking about the forum - a tool to edit pics you post here in forum. As I explained in the introduing of this thread, we're collecting ideas for game. Though it's also true, not everybody will read the first post again.
« : September 01, 2014, 05:18:01 PM Lover »

magda69
: 2

« #131 : September 11, 2014, 04:32:09 PM »

The f/s poses  should have a change button as do f/f poses. Its already unfair that the f/s poses are limited I think adding this feature would be great  and  it would also enhance the players experience. I also love the idea of being able to add your own music, that would also be a lot of fun.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #132 : September 11, 2014, 05:29:26 PM »

Hi ya magda69.   Thank you for posting

I didnt know FF poses had a change button. 

It would be useful for all couples but I think the reprogramming of the poses would be massive.

Good idea though, if you dont ask, you dont get.  Who knows, maybe it is possible and feasible to do.  Here's hoping.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #133 : September 12, 2014, 02:01:00 AM »

@Brandy: any pose that involve two users of the same gender (threesome too) have a change button. Of course, it can be done for any pose we have, but of course it need more work then do it with same gender, cause it involve different body shape and other stuff linked with body itself

Lover

« #134 : September 12, 2014, 02:31:48 AM »

I like the idea of this change button. For the beginning it also would be great to have same actions for both. Eg all the kissing actions could be given to both.

Welcome magda69. Please go on posting and introducye yourself. Brandy posted the link in the other topic you posted, here it is again :)
Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself 
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html 

: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18  
« previous next »
: