*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New experiences for AChat
« previous next »
: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18
: New experiences for AChat  ( 162282 )
Kaitlyn72

« #180 : May 08, 2015, 11:31:22 AM »

Loaning a item is an interesting idea. Jamie has a few things here and there I would love to borrow. Of course you can always peek in mine and borrow a few things.  ;D
Lover
: 10350

« #181 : May 10, 2015, 05:28:33 AM »

It's really a new idea. An auction house might work, as long as AChat gets a share. This also could be made that members can sell items which they have created (backgrounds, clothes, items to gift...).

Regarding your question about using bought things when prem is off... this was one of the first questions in forum at all. I think, the answer is simple: They want people being prem. Only then they earn money.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #182 : May 10, 2015, 08:15:12 AM »

It's really a new idea. An auction house might work, as long as AChat gets a share. This also could be made that members can sell items which they have created (backgrounds, clothes, items to gift...).

I like how you said it where members  can sell there creation

that's a good idea ..

It would work if  Achat  gets some kind of percentage of sales

I dont want to but a down on this  but  a An auction house  would not work to me I think its a  good idea  but

thinking about it   this  a game  and this is there sales  they are here to sell to us  we are there consumer"s $$$

If they did  give us  a auction house  I would love to see this   

Jamie

how would the plan work out 

thank you  I  is a nice idea ... :)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Jamie200
: 50

STOCKINGS AND SILK FEEL SEXY

« #183 : May 10, 2015, 09:13:18 AM »

Thank you for your kind words!

I feel achat charging 10 to 15 percent sellers fee would make it work.  Much more than that and I feel it wouldnt be used.

Also any profit I get from a sale would be spent on something in game so they would see that revenue.  Lastly Im selling something they have recieved 100 percent of already.

I love the thought of designers selling things they have created.  you could limit the amount of sales they could have per month but something would be better than nothing.

I would love a set of "elena exclusive" heels  ;D

Like anything else though right now its just a thread.. :-[

Kisses

dirtyElena
: 205

« #184 : May 10, 2015, 01:31:28 PM »

That would be awesome!

And  I think that a lot of people would be motivated to create some unique desings, even if just for them selfes :)

But that's where I sadly see the problem. Because the AChat team would not be able to filter the items and such an auction house could be flooded with not just crappy but also legally doubtful (trademarked or worse) works.

And since they already have absolutely no time at all to answer some emails to offering designers they most definately won't have the time for scanning the auction house for dubious items. Or even to code such an auction house :-(

But to not to be totally discouraging .. I think an auction house for already implemented items would be unproblematic and if they would grant a special "seller" access to before approved designers that would be very cool :)
« : May 10, 2015, 01:35:47 PM dirtyElena »
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #185 : May 25, 2015, 03:14:34 AM »

I would like to see the top of the Achat tab be blinking when theirs a new announcement made or post...

Alala
: 3

« #186 : June 07, 2015, 02:08:18 PM »

How about a little more BDSM themes, for example crawling or kneeling.   Even though you kind of have a kneeling pose.  Also how about bigger tits  for avi's?
other than that love the game!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #187 : September 04, 2015, 01:58:29 AM »

I was thinking at an idea wich can help to try the goodies AChat can offer to us: an option to rent rooms, clothes and poses for a limited time!

For example....1 week of the loft will cost you 100 A$, 2 not 200 but 160!

Same can be done for poses and clothes, I think!

Fixxgiggle

« #188 : September 08, 2015, 09:51:53 AM »

I would like a tickle foreplay pose. And maybe adding some tickle actions.

But that might just be me...

Getting ready to tickle

Fixxgiggle :D
« : September 08, 2015, 10:01:44 AM Fixxgiggle »
girlyanna
: 2

« #189 : September 24, 2015, 08:01:02 AM »

Please more shemale poses, there's not many for shemale-shemale and the giant cock poses are all male-female bar one :(.

Also more detailed make-up selection. Like doing the eyes seperately from the lips. Maybe some false eyelash options and lip gloss options too?

I'd really like to be able to wear skirts or dresses during sex, maybe they can be hitched up when having sex?

Just some ideas.

Thanks for the awesome game :)
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #190 : September 24, 2015, 09:36:45 AM »

I have a idea and suggestion. I was thinking about this and as there is a big lack of poses for other sex genders

I was thinking maybe Achat  can make  the pose's  for all  and then just sell the sex  genital organs to customize the avatar
SM FF  MM  all genders ..as they want

I think all should  be allowed to buy clothing male or female as the want

Just a Idea  and I have  to add more later about it

The past is past

I say its best to start  from the pose now  and maybe add this to all poses
« : September 24, 2015, 12:16:21 PM FoxyRoxxy »

mrscara
: 5

« #191 : November 24, 2015, 09:51:46 AM »

I'm dying to see some silver rings. I'm so sick of the ugly gold ones. Would that be so hard?
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #192 : November 24, 2015, 09:57:05 AM »

Nice idea mrscara,

I always like a variety of colours in jewellery and clothing. Hopefully the Achat Gods will take on board what you say :)

Welcome to Forum  :)

Please introduce yourself to the rest of the forum village :)   Here's the link...

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself 
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Some other useful tips that might help you around the Forum Village :)

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News > What's on in the Forum Village currently....
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3835.0.html

And please vote in topics 2 &  10B  in the above link.  Deadlines are looming :)

Enjoy, Welcome & Have Fun.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #193 : November 24, 2015, 10:18:49 AM »

I'm dying to see some silver rings. I'm so sick of the ugly gold ones. Would that be so hard?

I 2nd that  hope they are shiny and not dull looking

I dont now but some gold on here to me it looks like cooper

mrscara
: 5

« #194 : November 24, 2015, 12:24:54 PM »

A white gold would look better. The stuff now looks like pure gold which almost no one uses for jewelry.  ;)
: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18  
« previous next »
: