*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Working gift cards for AChat?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Working gift cards for AChat?  ( 5815 )
Lover
: 10350

« : July 17, 2013, 03:42:38 PM »

We were told that gift cards www.giftcardlab.com are working with ccbill

Hey,
does anybody (mainly our american friends) have  any experiences with prepaid card from vanillavisa?

If you have, could you post a pic (general one, no private datas of course) or tell your experiences? It seems it's not working right...

« : March 11, 2014, 05:38:07 AM Lover »

NickD_21
: 1

« #1 : July 17, 2013, 07:57:51 PM »

Guys does anyone know if the gift 2 go cards work the website that they use is awards2go.net?  They aren't the ones I use and I heard they work internationally
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : July 18, 2013, 12:39:39 AM »

Welcome to the forum village NickD_21! sorry if i and Lover wasn't able to help you so much yesterday.......hope someone here can give you the right hnt!

ashlii
: 8

« #3 : August 04, 2013, 12:57:09 PM »

i just bought one, and i'm getting a problem too D:
Lover

« #4 : August 05, 2013, 01:12:53 AM »

It seems that some prepaid cards don't work, though they have mastercard/visa sign. We hope to get more infos and a list of cards that are working and those who don't.

Lover

« #5 : August 06, 2013, 04:34:58 AM »

Susy has talked to ccbill. This is the answer she has got:

"CCBill accepts pre-paid cards that are issued by Visa or MasterCard. However, pre-paid cards sometimes have restrictions on how the cards may be used. Clarification on this would be best provided by having the customer contact the issuer of the card directly with any specific questions.

If a customer's pre-paid card is declined by us, they can contact our Customer Support team to see if the transaction can be pushed through manually. Many pre-paid cards used recycled numbers. This can sometimes cause fraud scrubbing systems to decline transactions. In some instances, we are able to override the decline, but it may be necessary for the customer to contact the issuer of the card."

Lover

« #6 : February 08, 2014, 01:14:10 PM »

Info:
Gifts cards from www.giftcardlab.com is working

: [1]  
« previous next »
: