*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  HI! I have been lurking around for a couple days finally got the nerve to speak
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: HI! I have been lurking around for a couple days finally got the nerve to speak  ( 9177 )
Lover
: 10350

Welcome maekimmi :)

Wow, such a long post and thoughtful questions too - let mesay youre in the right place. Youre right,  having some good friends is important here too and trust me, you will find them.
As Brandy says, we hope NOW you will be a posting girl :D

If you have (more) questions, just ask and feel free to post your ideas and thoughts. Its a very friendly forum, not a place to fight for. Every opinion is welcome and accepted, no matter if everybody agrees.

Enjoy and have fun :)

bluedenim
: 3007

Of course,   We are the best Forum in the World :) 
and famed for our modesty too!  ;)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover
: 10350

Of course,   We are the best Forum in the World :) 
and famed for our modesty too!  ;)

Yes, were known everywhere as the most modesty forum all over the world

hentaiboy69
: 7883

So modest, that we are not knowed outside AChat...... ::)

Jensen

I totally agree with Brandy. You're in the right place here to make friends, learn about others, and talk, and if you like, meet in the game for more. This forum has so much to offer. Personally, I'm a forum recluse... but not a game recluse. ;) So a bit of the opposite from you.

That's not to say though, that the forum is not for me. I do share here... but only when I really have something to add.
Welcome once again.
maekimmi
: 78

I am totally addicted to the forum already.  Thank gawd I work from home over the net.  I have spent so much time playing on the forum today, I will be up all night working again tonight. Last night I got all into downloading naughty things for my sims. (Sims want to have fun too) so then I was up all night doing my work.  But since I love my work and my play, I suppose it's a win win.

I am going onto A Chat game now just to send friends requests to the people who have answered my post.  As I said earlier, the random 'hey baby' thing is the only down side of the game for me.  So hopefully ill build up some friends from this forum and I can skip the people that leave the room for random un-explained reasons or that are is such a hurry that dancing and talking to build the mood seems to annoy them.

I have my times when I just want to mount up and ride till I scream.  But a lot of the time I like the closeness of dancing, talking, foreplay, then wild sex that leads to BOTH people having an orgasm.  I am a submissive personality, but to a gentle Sir or Mistress.  Spank me, choke me, call me bitch.  I love it, but tame me...never!

So I am sure I will be back very soon...just going in game to send friend requests

Treat me nice. Treat me rough. Then cuddle and give me a kiss!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: