*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  My Opinions about ingame chat
« previous next »
: [1]
: My Opinions about ingame chat  ( 2461 )
evilbaby
: 32

« : April 09, 2014, 04:42:32 PM »

Hi all, sometimes I deal with some issues on in-game chat. First problem is sometimes it is hard to read chat due to some backgrounds. My second problem is, sometimes I go afk for 20-30 minutes after I come, I see people wrote something but I don't know when they wrote it. I think it is rude to answer someone 20-30 minutes later. I come up with some simple ideas like an option for changing chat box's background color and add a timer to chat (ex. (23.50)evilbaby:hi there)

I would like to hear your creative ideas about the in-game chat(like some different emoticons,boring/horny alert etc.)

Love and sex same drugs...
: 10350

« #1 : April 09, 2014, 04:50:22 PM »

Im not sure if it makes sense to see time - im sure, you girls will be confused with many time stamps with same second lol...
but nevertheless, thanks for your ideas - were just collecting new ones to send to A-Team here

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Share your creative ideas  > New experiences for AChat
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3048.45.html

Ill add yours too

Allys
: 13

« #2 : April 09, 2014, 06:56:04 PM »

Tabs and filters would be great.

Like, a tab for your friends, another of your lovers.  And a drop-down that lets you select a name and filter out everyone else.  Also, a bigger, adjustable window.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: