*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  when "other payment methods" will work again?
« previous next »
: [1]
: when "other payment methods" will work again?  ( 5438 )
dr_stalker
: 2

« : May 25, 2014, 04:15:50 AM »

hello

it looks like payments via webmoney and etc. doesn't works for much longer time that it was announced.
unfortunately, not all cards works for payment via credit/debet card too.
so, many people has serious problems with payment for subscription or buy A$ now.

could AChat team explain why this problem still exist and when it'll be resolved?

thank you.
Patricia1975
: 385

« #1 : May 25, 2014, 04:43:46 AM »

hello

it looks like payments via webmoney and etc. doesn't works for much longer time that it was announced.
unfortunately, not all cards works for payment via credit/debet card too.
so, many people has serious problems with payment for subscription or buy A$ now.

could AChat team explain why this problem still exist and when it'll be resolved?

thank you.

Buying Premium in Portugal for achat, same problem.I mean living in Portugal and trying to buy Premium
susy_a
Administrator
: 101

« #2 : May 25, 2014, 07:53:16 AM »

Please stay tuned, it is planned from Monday to make it work again.
Susy
dr_stalker
: 2

« #3 : May 25, 2014, 08:55:38 AM »

thank you for your answer.
I hope, it'll be all right soon.
Justlna
: 46

« #4 : May 29, 2014, 12:48:09 PM »

And again, I cannot pay for a subscription, because the only options besides credit card are webmoney and paypal. Waited for a couple of weeks to see my usual payment method back online, but with no results. Now i start to think that it's time to quit Achat. When a company cannot resolve payment problems quickly, it means troubles for that company.
« : May 29, 2014, 12:49:43 PM Justlna »

Freedom is slavery. War is peace. Ignorance is strenght. (c) 1984

And yes, feel free to hate me, because Oceania is at war with Eurasia and had always been.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #5 : May 29, 2014, 01:22:09 PM »

Try geting
a Green Dot prepaid visa card 
with your name on it.

I was having a hard time. But now  It works  fine
this is  in the  USA  for me .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Justlna
: 46

« #6 : May 30, 2014, 01:15:51 AM »

Thanks for advice, but the point it that I do not want to use a card with my name on it. I never use my actual card in the net. For all my net payment needs I use 'virtual visa' which is provided by my local internet commerce servise. It used to work here too, but now I cannot pay with it.
« : May 30, 2014, 01:23:09 AM Justlna »

Freedom is slavery. War is peace. Ignorance is strenght. (c) 1984

And yes, feel free to hate me, because Oceania is at war with Eurasia and had always been.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: