*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Introducing Lyssa aka sylque
« previous next »
: [1]
: Introducing Lyssa aka sylque  ( 4837 )
sylque
: 45

I am a male to female transsexual.

« : July 02, 2014, 08:22:10 AM »

One question, one chance, one honest answer. You can ask me one question (TO MY INBOX ONLY!). Any question, anything, no matter how crazy, dirty or wrong it is. No catch.

My name is Lyssa, and I have been "dressing" since I was around 7. I first began by stealing my sister's panties. Later it became stealing her clothes and wearing them around the house, or in my bedroom when I was alone. As is typical of transpeople, my feelings of being born the wrong sex have grown over time. At this time, I am unfortunately only part time, and a lot of that is due to legal issues involving my son. I have gone through the phases of self denial, complete acceptance, and many variations of grey in between.

I am a 37 year old transsexual in the Rochester region of NY. I am very happily involved with a beautiful woman. We have a very wonderful family together, and are living a grand life.

I am just here looking for friends. If you are looking for more than that, move along. If you are upset by the fact I am only looking for friends....move along. I don't want to hear you whining about it. I am quite happily taken by a beautiful and wonderful woman. I am always looking for more friends and great chat though. So if you are ok with just being friends and chatting, please feel free to contact me!

Now, that being said, I am a "Princess by day, Slut by Night!" I love sex, and sexual things very much. I love everything to do with being a trans-woman. I cannot begin to express how much this means to me, to be able to be a woman, and treated like a woman. My biggest fetish in the world is panties, and anything to do with them.

If you are still reading, I am a martial artist, a 4th Dan Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do. I actually operate a martial arts school in Canadaigua NY. Yes, I am overweight, but at 6'3", I am told I carry it well. That doesn't mean that I am not working on it though. I am trying very hard to lose weight. Lastly, you should know I am a Pagan.

Still reading? Really? Awesome, I am impressed. Well, I am a dragon. That is to say, I was born in the year the Dragon under the element of Fire. I have many draconic traits, and yes, I can breathe fire. I also use flaming staves, fans, swords, poi, fire eating, and things like that. I used to be part of a troupe that performed in Texas called DragonTrybe! Unfortunately the group folded a few years ago. However, I keep the spirit alive here in New York.

And here is the legal stuff. Sorry but I like my privacy and rights.

Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoin...g prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any pers...onnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.

Princess by day, slut by night!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : July 02, 2014, 08:29:21 AM »

well well.......impressive intro i ever read here! and i read it all, trust me!

so now...you are officially part of the wonderful village...the forum! hope yopu will help us to make this place even better amnd funny!

redsonya1
: 23

« #2 : July 02, 2014, 10:23:53 AM »

:) :) wow welcome at foru :-*m. Hope you will enyoj here as much at achat world. :) and off course you owe me litlle cat you promise to me. Mwwaahh ;)
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #3 : July 02, 2014, 11:46:03 AM »

Hi sylque,

So much honnesty and straight talking is really admirable! Respect! *makes a bow*

And it's a pleasure to meet another dragon of fire.  ;)

I hope you won't only have to breathe out fire here or only flames of passion...

Only this intro makes the forum already richer. So welcome and don't stop posting.

Enjoy this nice village and have fun!!!

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : July 02, 2014, 01:00:13 PM »

*Clapping my hands* walking to you, welcoming you with a big hug (I hope you dont mind). As welcome gift i would hand you some panties, but im not sure if you really love new ones :D

Lyssa, i hope you have fun in our crazy village. Im sure you enrich it with new ideas and opinions and with your ability to protect us ;) If you have any questions, just ask - and you may ask more than one. But who knows, you seem to be an interesting person and maybe one day i know one special question i want to be answered. Until that day, just enjoy being a member of this bunch of people. Think about building a newDragonTrybe here - we have a band, why not having more groups. We love everything which is for fun and frolic!

Have fun :)

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #5 : July 02, 2014, 01:08:31 PM »

Hello sylque

welcome glad you are  having a nice time .I am a big lover of panties to  ;D

Hope you  be posting more and loving the forum as a lot of us do . :D

Greeting's from FoxyRoxxy

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
sylque

« #6 : July 03, 2014, 04:27:41 AM »

:) :) wow welcome at foru :-*m. Hope you will enyoj here as much at achat world. :) and off course you owe me litlle cat you promise to me. Mwwaahh ;)
Anytime Sonya.  Add me on Achat - sylque

sylque

« #7 : July 03, 2014, 04:30:23 AM »

Thank you all so much for all the warm welcomes. 

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : July 09, 2014, 09:18:04 AM »

Hey  Sylque,

I love straight talking,   heres some more and vote in the story contest ok?   I want 100 votes for this contest  :P :P

Welcome to forum.   It's good to see you have decided to join us.  Trust me, you will have fun and games here. 

Here's some topics worth reading to bring yourself up to speed with Forum     ;D

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

We have a fantasy  RP bar which is good fun.  Heres a bit about it.
Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself > Old_Joe   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2810.0.html

Please read  and vote  in our Erotic Story Contest.   It shows support for  our little contest and if you are  a writer, perhaps join in to decide the theme of our new Erotic Story Contest 8 and enter when the time comes.

The Erotic Contest stories are now published.  Please take your time and vote for your favourite.  Your vote counts and shows support for our authors and the contest.  Thank you.                                                                                                                                                                                       
Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > " JOURNEY " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7.        http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3232.0.html

We are also discussing the theme for the next contest -  Erotic Story Contest 8 -  Please let us know your suggestions.                                                                                                                                 
Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 - O.T.                             http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3231.0.html 

Here's the rules to check out.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

We also have a village square, where you can meet new friends too.    :P
Forum Homepage > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > Achat Town Square 
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3031.0.html

Please have a look around our Forum village and post any ideas or views you may have. 

But most of all, have fun and enjoy your time here.

Hugs and mwahhhhhhhhh

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #9 : July 09, 2014, 02:11:02 PM »

Hey Sylque
I'm a bit late seeing this :)
great to see you enjoying Forum living
Have a great time with you in the square

Big huggle  :D

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
: [1]  
« previous next »
: