*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Derek
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Derek  ( 8779 )
Derek25
: 24

« : June 04, 2014, 09:12:47 AM »

I'm Derek, a 35 yo chilled out open minded guy with absolute presence, very easy going, with a cheeky sense of humor. I love socializing and gives full attention whom I am with.

If I were a chocolate in a box you’d choose me every time. Once tasted, never forgotten.

Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #1 : June 04, 2014, 09:20:51 AM »

Hi Derek,

the village is also a big chocolate box full of different flavors. So many to chose from. But each one has it's own nice taste.
So have fun picking some everywhere here and let a trail of chocolate anywhere you want.

Welcome and enjoy!  ;)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : June 04, 2014, 09:58:59 AM »

Chocolate......who don't love it!?

After this tasty moment, let me give you a big warm welcome, Derek! Hope you enjoy the place and never forget.....any idea is welcome, but then, if it's not good, we call the paddle Queen to spank you!

by the way.......i wonder if you like writing or reading.........uhmmm....i think we gonna find out soon!

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : June 04, 2014, 03:13:47 PM »

Hi Derek,
welcome to the forum - and its much better to have an own topic, isnt it ;)

Hope you enjoy our little village. Just be careful, some citicens love chocolate lol

Share your ideas and wishes, come to the bar for a free drink and have fun

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : June 04, 2014, 03:25:01 PM »

Well Hello Derek    ;D

Welcome to forum.   It's good to see you at long last.  Trust me, you will have fun and games here.  

Here's some topics worth reading to bring yourself up to speed with Forum   :D

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.htmol

Glad to see you have  joined  The World Cup Footy Contest coming up this summer. And Germany :)   It's a good place for friendly banter and meeting new friends. Enjoy your wins & LOSSES and of course pay your forfeits with a cheeky grimace  :-\         http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3183.0.html

We also have a fantasy  RP bar which is good fun.  Heres a bit about it.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself > Old_Joe   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2810.0.html

Please read  and hopefully join in our Erotic Story Contest.   It shows support for  our little contest and if you are not a writer, perhaps read and vote for your favourite story when the time comes along.

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News  > Erotic Story Contest 7 - Journey. OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS TILL MON 30 JUNE 2014.   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3121.0.html
Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

You have also visited  our village square, where you can meet new friends too.  :o    Welcome.

Forum Homepage > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > Achat Town Square  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3031.0.html

Please have a look around our Forum village and post any ideas or views you may have. 

But most of all, have fun and enjoy your time here.

Hugs and mwahhhhhhhhh

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #5 : June 04, 2014, 07:30:59 PM »

Welcome  Derek

Glad you are  finding your self around .

sending you some   chocolate   enjoy

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #6 : June 09, 2014, 06:34:50 AM »

Welcome amigo. We've already met at the Square, so I already know how cool a guy you are.  8)

Glad to see you've tagged along the Forum village as well.

Here is a welcoming gif of Jimmy Fallon dancing. (I stumbled upon a site with just Jimmy Fallon gifs..sorry).

Enjoy your stay!
Patricia1975
: 385

« #7 : June 09, 2014, 09:41:11 AM »

WELCOME Derek25 , Enjoy This Wonderfull World  :-*
redsonya1
: 23

« #8 : July 01, 2014, 12:37:13 PM »

;) heya my friend welcome at this crazy world. Hihihi soon as we became good friends , you going to be crazy like me. :P.
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #9 : July 09, 2014, 02:18:01 PM »

Hi Derek  :D
Welcome to the forum
hope you have a lot of fun here and make some nice friends
happy to call you one of mine
 8)

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
Derek25

« #10 : July 11, 2014, 06:37:01 AM »

Thanks  :)

How can i add one lion in my signature ?
Lover

« #11 : July 11, 2014, 09:24:15 AM »

Do you want the lion below your name on the left side or as signature?

Goto profile - Modify Profile - Forum Profile Information   (all on the left side)
If you have an url of the lion (internet) choose "I have my own pic" and add the url. If the pic is on your hard drive choose "I will upload my own picture"

If you want it as signature, go to signature (end of page). Add the symbols for adding a pic and add the url of the pic

Derek25

« #12 : July 31, 2014, 04:52:47 PM »

Good day Ladies (No thanks to gentlemen as I am 200% hetero )

I remember thinking that it would be hard to say goodbye ... and I was right - it is hard.  There are real life priorities and I have to make this hard decision.

Yet I consider myself fortunate to have met many many good friends in my 3 months journey on Achat, few are very special whom I care so much, and very rare who care for me. Someone specials who are close to heart. It makes saying goodbye to all my close friends very hard !

As I say goodbye, I remind myself that there is always hope to see you  back, it is not forever, nor the end. They are simply words to say that I will miss you dearly and that I will remember you fondly.

Although we may be separated by time and distance in the interim, nothing will diminish the important role that you have and always will play in our lives.

I wish you happy adventures, fantastic new friendships, amazing experiences and the journey of a lifetime.

Finally, Please forgive me if I hurt anyone's heart.

My message to all friends,

Have fun and enjoy the game, do not be addicted and do not allow Achat  to be heavy over your real life, be safe.

Love you and thanks for the time you all spent with me.

Derek,

Lover

« #13 : July 31, 2014, 05:24:53 PM »

Derek,
though you're hetero ( how is it possible 200%, are you having two cocks? ) I know you talk to guys. So I answer :P

Have a great time, whatever you're going to do now. I'm wishing you all the best! Keep on learning and growing, make mistakes but not the same one twice  ;)

Thanks for joining the forum -  you know you always will be welcome when you come back, no matter just to say hi or to stay longer.
Don't forget - the boring guy or girl you are meeting in real life could be one of your friends from AChat - so be nice.

Bye for now :)

Derek25

« #14 : July 31, 2014, 05:37:49 PM »

Hey Lover,

Thanks Dear, Your drink is still pending :)

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: