*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 - OT
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
: What theme would you like the Erotic Story Contest 7 to be ?   Voting Ends  Mon 31 MAR 2014.
1. Cheating / Infidelity   -13 (31%)
2.  Group / Orgy   -3 (7.1%)
3.  Work   -0 (0%)
4.  Free theme / Style   -1 (2.4%)
5.  War time     -1 (2.4%)
6.  Wintertime   -3 (7.1%)
7.  One night stand / Blind Dates     -0 (0%)
8.  Uniform   -1 (2.4%)
9.  Super Hero   -2 (4.8%)
10. Travel and Destination   -13 (31%)
11.   Picture theme   -3 (7.1%)
12.   Passive Agents   -2 (4.8%)
: 40

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 - OT  ( 38314 )
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #75 : August 31, 2014, 01:45:02 PM »

I want to say, I am surprised at who the authors are. Lover I voted for yours. It really connected with me.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
jayc
: 1600

« #76 : August 31, 2014, 10:56:37 PM »

1st i would like to thank Brandy for her tireless effort in running these contests.

2nd i would like to thank my spouse Stone for her endless support of my writing efforts, her input and ideas  always help me.

3rd i would like to thank all my fellow writers in the contest, i can only hope there efforts will inspire others  to give it a try.

With that  i will  say thanks and i am buying the drinks  at the bar tonight   :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #77 : September 01, 2014, 05:57:19 AM »

Congratulation to Jayc for winning the costest! perfect way to celebrate your coming back home and your entry in the mods team! well done!

And a BIG THANKS to all the others who join the contest and to all the one of you who voted their favourite one! thanks a lot!

Lover
: 10350

« #78 : September 01, 2014, 03:45:15 PM »

@ Andrea
I want to say, I am surprised at who the authors are. Lover I voted for yours. It really connected with me.

Congrats jayc for winning this contest. I hope this story will be released on Literotica soon!

Congrats woody and Brandy for being 2nd and 3rd!

Thanks Brandy for all the effort you're doing. Without you, it would be just another event here - possible dead.

Stone
: 1842

« #79 : September 02, 2014, 01:22:20 AM »

CONGRATULATIONS BABY.   YOU ARE ALWAYS MY CHAMPION

Well done Jayc for winning Erotic Contest 7 -  Journey.
What makes you such a noble winner is I know you never vote for yourself. ( He actually voted for AusWoody's story lol )  I don't vote for him either. He never lets me. 

Congratulations to runner up  AusWoody  &  3rd position  Brandybee.

I enjoyed all of your stories.

Congratulations  to the other authors for taking part and having the courage to enter.  Without you, the contest would not be what it is.  I hope you all enter again in Contest 8.

The new theme seems quite exiting -  Cheating and Infidelity.   I hope it inspires some naughty fantasies that I can read in December.

Well Done to all of you.

Thank you to Brandybee for organising it and her & AusWoody's tireless spamming for votes LOL.
Thank you to The Square - Hukk, HisGirlOnly, mrsexlover, and Maron for all their plugs to members to vote in the contest.
mrsexlover, your winners presentation poster is BRILLIANT.
Thank you to all who helped and were involved.

Brandybee, Pity you didn't get your 100 votes but I think Tangoracer will be smiling. You really should give up your wagers  ;D ;D ;D

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #80 : September 02, 2014, 08:21:16 PM »

Thank you to all for you kind sentiments, to the authors and to all our readers and voters.

The prizes and submission awards have now been awarded to your accounts.

The Achat Gods also pass on their congratulations to the winners and all who took part.

Enjoy ad treat yourself to something nice   :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #81 : September 03, 2014, 06:09:03 AM »

Congrats to Black Sparrow aka Jayc for taking home first place for the writing competition. Have a speedy recovery so you can treat us to some beer at the bar.  8)

Congrats to the man down under Woody and Breezy Bee for taking 2nd and 3rd place as well.

A dance for the victors!

: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
: