*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Superheroes outfits
« previous next »
: [1]
: Superheroes outfits  ( 3461 )
Tetram
: 2

« : June 15, 2014, 01:01:28 AM »

I think it would be fun if you can dress your character in a superhero outfit. As they are mostly tight-fit, doesn't look like a very complicated programming to me...
Concerto

« #1 : June 15, 2014, 01:23:08 AM »

It's not necessarily complicated. I think the problem is with copyright infringement. So, you would have to come up with something that looks "super hero" but doesn't look like any of the existing ones. That is the difficult part.
Patricia1975
: 385

« #2 : June 15, 2014, 01:25:59 AM »

I agree with Concerto  :-*
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : June 15, 2014, 04:33:03 AM »

Tetram, check this topic of anevarani

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about sex > Artist's Alley  > Superheroines Designs
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3160.0.html

kevinv2
: 5

« #4 : June 21, 2014, 10:26:59 AM »

i know im new but i love this idea and no it is not im possible to do! i mean if they were able to do batman superman and wonder woman sex videos almost identatal to the old shows and all they did was change the bat symbol to xxx or the S to X on superman outfit? come on its not im possible! plenty of ideas out there when it comes down to it its tight colorful leather with a cape! same with the villains. I love this idea!
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #5 : June 21, 2014, 11:16:08 AM »

I feel that it would be ok as long as the  logo  is changed   that is  to careful with copyright we would not want that .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: [1]  
« previous next »
: