*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Kim's Love Story
« previous next »
: [1]
: Kim's Love Story  ( 2873 )
maekimmi
: 78

« : March 27, 2014, 06:29:13 PM »

I met this very sweet person in a chat room. I found myself laughing at her jokes and looking up her favorite songs on youtube.  It wasn't long before she sent me a private message.
I was surprised and excited when I saw I had a note from her.  Every word sounded so sweet.  I could feel a heart of truth and passion.  I was nervous about answering. 
What if I say the wrong thing.  What if she hates me when I reveal myself to her.  I knew from the chat room this was a very special girl.
A mixture of man and sweet loving women.  I had always fantasized about such a person.  But never was brave enough to approach someone so beautiful and exotic.

I did reply. I found the thoughts of her sweet kind words and refreshing honesty put me at ease.  I knew this lovely person could never hate anyone.
I sensed that her feelings for me mirrored my own.  My mind was stimulated by her insights, my heart was moved by her open kindness.
My passion was aroused by a long un-fulfilled fantasy.  I eagerly replied. Verse after verse, chapter after chapter my true self fell upon the page. No fear.

We shared the same passions for music, and it's profound effect on us.  We both valued honesty and being who you really are.  I found myself anxious to check my messages.
Hoping for a word, a sign, another venture into a beautiful mind held within a beautiful sensual body.  It did not take long until we both felt so comfortable, it was time to meet.

We chose a quiet intimate club, since we knew there would be much conversation.  And in my mind's eye I saw just as much flirting, hand touching, and longed for, so longed for...
Her holding me in her arms as we explored each other's most intimate thoughts and desires.  I was a nervous wreck as I dressed for the date.  I changed clothes three times.
Re did my hair till I finally just tossed the brush on the counter.  My hair is natually curly and fire red, a constant battle.  I finally forced myself to settle down.
Time for the big date.

When I walked in the club,the soft sounds of jazz fusion pulsed in the air.  I was pleased to see she was already there.  I recognized her from the picture she had sent me.
My heart lept.  As I walked towards the table, she got up and came to meet me half way. There was not a second of hesitation. I fell into her arms as though she were a returning lover.
I felt I had returned home after too long of wandering alone.

We cuddled in a booth and the rest of the world disappeared.  The waiter was just an intruder in our world, but we ordered drinks and food that I had no desire for.
We talked of our childhoods...some of the stories made me laugh with her and some made a tear touch my cheek for the pointless pain of this world.  The food arrived.
The food sat un-eaten.  I fell into the pools of her eyes, my soul rode upon the soft waves of her words.  I fell in love.  No longer did my wild red hair bother me.
No longer did I worry I had chose the wrong outfit.  I was safe.  I was loved. When the waiter informed us of last call, it seemed only a minute had passed since we sat down.
No it can't be over.  I snuggled deeper into her arms and dreaded the thought of returning to my empty apartment.

To be continued...

Treat me nice. Treat me rough. Then cuddle and give me a kiss!
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #1 : March 29, 2014, 07:33:22 AM »

Ahh..le sweet romance!

Won me over with the mentioning of Jazz. Nice writing. Can't wait to read more.  :o
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : July 09, 2014, 04:59:28 PM »

A delightful and promising start to an interesting love story.

I hope you continue it.  I am intrigued to read more.

Thank you for writing a story for our forum village.

I would also like you to consider entering in our next Erotic Story Contest 8. We are discussing themes at the moment.

Please let us know your suggestions.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 - O.T.                             http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3231.0.html                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

I would also encourage you to read the current Erotic Story Contest 7 stories and vote for your favourite.

It shows support for our authors and little contest.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > " JOURNEY " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7.        http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3232.0.html

I really hope to read more from you.

Here's the Erotic story Contest rules for you to look over.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: