*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Not new in here but i think its time
« previous next »
: [1]
: Not new in here but i think its time  ( 4257 )
Wetbone
: 40

« : July 10, 2014, 12:14:45 PM »

Hello, i am already in here since March 2012. I am German (Yes we kicked Brasil out of tournament), and i speak english quite well. I am 55 years of age and live near Hamburg.
You can see therefore that i am here over two years now that i like it in here and in Achat. I think i am a funny guy and for that i will leave a little joke:

Out German coach Jogi Loew offers his soccerteam the following. Everbody of you guys gets 1500$ if he is able to shoot 5 times a penalty.
Thomas Mueller tries fiirst, but just the first shoot fails. After him Miroslav Klose tries his luck. The first four balls go straight into goal, but the fifth fails.
Then a little boy is coming to the soccerfield. He is carrying a cat and a bucket with water. He asks if he can try also. Jogi says yes. The little boy dips the cat into the waterbucket and shoot the ball. Right in!!! First goal for him. And he is lucky for the next 4 shoots, but everything the same. He dips the cat into the bucket and shoot. So, five goals!
At the end of the competition the soccerplayers ask him how he does it. He answers:
My father always says, as long as the pussy is wet, it evertime goes in....

Hope i translated it well from german...

See you guys arround and especially the Ladys!

The shortest way between two persons is a smile! :)
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1 : July 10, 2014, 01:32:29 PM »

Very funny  Wet  Bone

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Wetbone

« #2 : July 10, 2014, 02:15:23 PM »

Thank you FoxyRoxxy. Glad to hear that...

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : July 10, 2014, 02:16:51 PM »

Hey Wetbone,    A big welcome to Forum.  I think you may have had a taste already,  it is fun and games here.

And your joke was  ....  terrible  lol

I can see you will fit right in here   :-* :-* :-*

Lover's are even worst in German English,   Anyway  Hope you win Sunday ..  and I'm not betting on this one lol

Prost!

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : July 10, 2014, 02:45:51 PM »

Hi wetbone
yes it really was time to introduce yourself - you dont get younger ;)
Its always nice to have new people here and its also nice to see the german group growing. You already know the forum so all i gotta tell you is join us in our bar - well celebrate german victory :)

Have fun!

Wetbone

« #5 : July 10, 2014, 03:49:56 PM »

What bar Lover?

Lover
: 10350

« #6 : July 10, 2014, 04:04:26 PM »

The Achat Bar & Grill

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about sex > Erotic Stories > The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.msg98439.html

First drink is for free ;)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : July 11, 2014, 01:28:40 AM »

Welcome on board, Wetbone!

Wow, you realy had wait a lot before coming on forum......well, at last you did it and let me say...it was time!  ;D
Hope you enjoy the place and elp us to make it better.....or anyway, we can try!

Enjoy!

Wetbone

« #8 : July 15, 2014, 02:59:21 PM »

Thnx to all for the heartly welcome!!!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: