*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Pregnant Bellies As Sex Clothing
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pregnant Bellies As Sex Clothing  ( 5306 )
Shianna
: 102

« : July 15, 2014, 07:44:15 AM »

Pregnancy is a fetish many have or perhaps will have, I for one like the idea of it. I think it's sexy addition of a woman. Gives a larger connection between the giver and the receiver IMO, opens a lot of room for roleplay as well.

The color would come in sets that match skin color, which would be as reflective as the player character's body texture.

Of course, the clothing would glitch in quite a few poses that involve the female's stomach touching a surface, or at least, very close to it.

However, it can be solved by:

- Scripting the poses to be disabled while having the clothes on

- Using hide room and let the imagination do the work.

- Ignoring it and continue going at it. ;)
« : July 15, 2014, 07:53:35 AM Shianna »

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : July 15, 2014, 07:58:44 AM »

Aaaand here we go again!

many people here had put pregnancy option under the light, asking to AChat to give us a body option for a pregnant body. And as usually, i repeat my self: that mean a titanic work on adapting clothes, poses and whatever we have till now!

now.....you talk about identify pregnancy by clothes.....but how!? i don't had understand it very well reading your post, Shianna! can you add more detail!?

And a last thing.......wellcome back home!  :D

Shianna

« #2 : July 15, 2014, 08:30:21 AM »

Aaaand here we go again!

many people here had put pregnancy option under the light, asking to AChat to give us a body option for a pregnant body. And as usually, i repeat my self: that mean a titanic work on adapting clothes, poses and whatever we have till now!

now.....you talk about identify pregnancy by clothes.....but how!? i don't had understand it very well reading your post, Shianna! can you add more detail!?

And a last thing.......wellcome back home!  :D

It would function as clothing, rather than part of the body. If it was part of the body, clothing models would have to be remodeled to fit the new body texture.

Instead, making it clothing eliminates this need temporarily, while satisfying the pleasure of pregnant fetishes. I got this method from the other sex game with Shemale penises, added as an appearance option during intercourse.

It wouldn't require that much work, poses that glitch are heavily outweighed by poses that function correctly.

I've used animation editor to test this theory, most poses that involve the stomach being in close proximity to a surface had glitches, where the pregnant stomach would clip through the surface.

Some poses had legs clipping through the texture.

Like how mini skirts function during sex, the pregnant belly can be shifted to a lower position during sex poses like forced doggy style where the legs are bent forward, possibly clipping through the stomach area.
« : July 15, 2014, 08:34:44 AM Shianna »

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : July 15, 2014, 08:57:09 AM »

I would like to add  if there is Member's that keep asking for this pregnancy
I think Achat  should consider making it . Its requested in a high demand .

I don't  know who they can work the older cloths  but this is a new start they can start
from now, maybe it can  be created on now clothing and maybe they can  just  have it on sex clothing so it be naked

there is many whys they can work this in to it .  I believe in the Achat team to have all the experience acknowledge
and skill  look at all the poses they make  the  Best .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : July 15, 2014, 09:13:20 AM »

Welcome back Shianna - I get your idea Shianna. Might work this way. We just need more sex in clothes poses and a way to make the clothes curved around belly.

hentaiboy69

« #5 : July 15, 2014, 10:38:20 AM »

Let me understand.....so, a pregnant belly works like a skirt who disappear when it's not compatible with a pose!?

Ok.....if i get it well, let me say......NO, THANKS! i don't like the idea too much, as i don't li9ke when wings or hiorns or the bunny tails magically disappear in certain poses! there must a better way.....

Shianna

« #6 : July 16, 2014, 07:40:52 AM »

Let me understand.....so, a pregnant belly works like a skirt who disappear when it's not compatible with a pose!?

Ok.....if i get it well, let me say......NO, THANKS! i don't like the idea too much, as i don't li9ke when wings or hiorns or the bunny tails magically disappear in certain poses! there must a better way.....

"Like how mini skirts function during sex, the pregnant belly can be shifted to a lower position"

Said nothing about it disappearing.

Some mini skirts actually shift positions in poses like doggystyle, from behind, etc.

The belly can be shifted as well in a position that fits the pose, the same way skirts can.

Changing the position of the texture can eliminate the texture glitch of legs clipping through the stomach area.

That said, it is however still "clothing", to fit the present demand of pregnancy. It would replace your current sex clothing/regular clothing, rather than being a part of it.
« : July 16, 2014, 07:43:49 AM Shianna »

Shianna

« #7 : July 16, 2014, 07:45:58 AM »

Welcome back Shianna - I get your idea Shianna. Might work this way. We just need more sex in clothes poses and a way to make the clothes curved around belly.

The idea is a temporary solution. That doesn't require clothes to be fit around it. If it functions the same way as mini skirts, it could function in quite a lot of poses with little issue.

Don't forget though that small breast options also have space issues when performing oral options on them. Like trying to lick your partners nipple, you end up licking air.

hentaiboy69

« #8 : July 16, 2014, 08:33:47 AM »

"Like how mini skirts function during sex, the pregnant belly can be shifted to a lower position"

Said nothing about it disappearing.

Some mini skirts actually shift positions in poses like doggystyle, from behind, etc.

The belly can be shifted as well in a position that fits the pose, the same way skirts can.

Changing the position of the texture can eliminate the texture glitch of legs clipping through the stomach area.

That said, it is however still "clothing", to fit the present demand of pregnancy. It would replace your current sex clothing/regular clothing, rather than being a part of it.

i think i miss something in AChat.......miniskirt (the type who didn't cover pelvic area) didn't disappear actually and, rom what i remember, i never had seen them shifting positions. or, as i said, i had miss something in AChat in the last 3 years!

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #9 : July 16, 2014, 09:35:04 AM »

This is  very Simple

you  wear   pregnant  clothing   then  on sex clothing you can be naked  pregnant

nothing has  disappear ..as i said past pose and all can be left  there

I like  the  idea that the Achat can   develop new  poses that would

included  saying new poses  for pregnatcy ......

I my self this  would not  like to have sex if  I  was  pregnant

But  I  understand the need   that some would like to look it .

and no I am not  looking to  being   pregnant

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
kaika
: 3

« #10 : July 21, 2014, 08:38:19 PM »

Yes! must be done... the pregnacy option will give new live to Achat! and it seams to need some new options to continue on TOP! i will be waiting for the pregnant options... i hope that will "cumes" soon...tks.. ;) ;) javascript:void(0);
: [1]  
« previous next »
: