*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Attention Forum
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Attention Forum  ( 18071 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #30 : July 25, 2014, 11:49:20 AM »

Salad vs. Cake

Sometimes I feel like a salad on the buffet line at a cake and cookie diner.

You know, I'm what women say they want. I'm what women say they need. I'm what women say is best for them and will be right for them.

Kind of like a salad.

Women say they know salads are better for them and healthy. They say they're going to choose to eat salads because the salads are good food and will be most beneficial. But when it's time to actually make the choice, they always take the cakes, pies, cookies, and ice cream. After this junk food gives them stomach problems, screws up their digestive system, adds unwanted pounds to their thighs, they decide, next time, they should choose the salad. Of course, when the next time comes around, it's the cakes, pies, etc...

Well, I am that salad. Women say they need someone who is a gentleman, someone who will treat them respectfully, someone who is loyal and considerate. But when the actual choice is to be made, they'll always choose the jackass who treats them like trash. The women feel like garbage, but spend colossal amounts of time trying to change the jerk into a better person...and usually fail. Finally, when a woman gets out of that bad situation, she says she wants to find a guy who will treat her right, be respectful, considerate, someone---

"Someone just like you!" she says to me.

Well, the time for choice comes again, and the women decide to choose . . .

the jackass, again.

Well, if I'm the salad of the dating world, I'll just have to accept it; can't turn a salad into bonbons.

Bon Appetite.

;)

;D ;D ;D

Salad

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #31 : July 29, 2014, 12:30:12 PM »

With this hot weather.

A Fruit salad would be great for today .
Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served
in a liquid, either in their own juices or a syrup. When served as an appetizer
or as a dessert, a fruit salad is sometimes known as a fruit cocktail

I hope summer and's soon.

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: