*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Derek
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Derek  ( 8778 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #15 : July 31, 2014, 05:57:27 PM »

Good Luck Derek,  Come back soon ok :)

I'm glad you enjoyed your time here and hope when you feel the need , the need for ....   you come back and say  Hi ya

Take Care. 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #16 : August 01, 2014, 04:30:03 AM »

Well... you know you'll still exist here if you want to come back.
Life calls us back sometimes to reality, but hey, it can be fun too!! 

I hope the gladiator set you motivated me to design will be out for you when you come back...  ;)

Enjoy your time out, do whatever you have to do and come back whenever you wish! Doors stay open all the time in this village!

See ya Derek!

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : August 01, 2014, 06:39:30 AM »

Derek, i wish you good luck with everything you are going to do from now on......but you can always come here to say hi, never forget it! And be sure, we all are going to give you a warm hug!

redsonya1
: 23

« #18 : August 01, 2014, 02:17:22 PM »

*** Life is to short we to spend looking what we done in past ***  Before you leave Derek i want you to turn around just one time and tell me what you see? You will see friends and ppl who care for you . Peoples who want you to stay and to smile with them and laugh till all collapse :) . Where ever you go know this  **** Warm hug *** Sweet smiles *** are waiting for you. See ya Derek  ( miss you )
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: