*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  fs sucking
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: fs sucking  ( 30725 )
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #30 : August 14, 2012, 08:44:55 PM »

Ahaha, well technique can only take you so far tbh, the deciding factor is often enthusiasm. :P

Very true but also ..... imagination as well as enthusiasm... ;) ...trying things to see ;)
Adera
: 3047

« #31 : August 15, 2012, 03:22:22 AM »

Oh yes, people like different things in a bj after all so it's good to have an imagination to try things out. :P
slow2dayandu

« #32 : September 05, 2012, 09:31:05 PM »

Andrea quote,

It might turn out to be a quite good FFS pose... probably even more so if it was an FSS pose. But as an FFF pose, well I wouldn't be surprised if the lesbian and bi girls here will have some complaints on how "penis" centered this pose looks like it is.

why is the girl sitting on another girl when sucking.  that doesn't look fun for three.  maybe sideways in a piramid poses for three.  or s laying down and  the two f sideways so all three are playing.
marinap
: 15

« #33 : March 25, 2013, 12:10:00 AM »

I see that I have to refresh this subject.  Its rather unfair that I cant have the same fun with shemale like with man. I really dont understand the difference. Could someone explain me why we not have this possibility? Im not "IT",  but I think its not a problem to transform pose from FM to FS.

CHAOS QUEEN
Evi01
: 59

« #34 : June 21, 2013, 05:35:38 PM »

I would like to see the bj pose for sf most of the woman want to do it
but they cant.

Maybe we get it in a while. I hope so

Ingame: Maralea
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #35 : June 22, 2013, 02:12:02 AM »

hmmm i hope that if they do the blowjob pose for sf , they will not do it for ff in same time

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #36 : June 22, 2013, 06:17:00 AM »

hmmm i hope that if they do the blowjob pose for sf , they will not do it for ff in same time
I think you'll still lick plastic Rukya  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Nicola_D
: 5

« #37 : May 31, 2014, 05:35:33 AM »

Hey peeps, i know this is an old thread, but i'm a new girl..  :D
I'm hoping i can add a new perspective to this debate, but know I agree with all sentiments expresses so far.. well most anyway.

First of, I am Nicola, a TG girl, loved achat from day one and immeditely met some great people.. So, I signed up for a monthly renewal..

Sooo.. why do I ask men for a gift to room?! Simple.. It eliminates the wham bam not even a thanks Ma'am.. Yes the dicks that exit as soon as they got their rocks off.. Never had that with any girl.. So tell me that is not hustling on a worse level? At least one who is willing to gift will 99% of the time stick around for a little affter play.. And this girl needs her mind as well as her body stimulated... <my bad>

As for the poses, heck yes i want more, loads more.. <pun intended> but last night I played with a girl for 2 hours  and used 3 poses... The RP was way more of a turn on than any pose.. Some times a few words does say more than a 'picture'..

Soo.. thats my view.. poses are great but imagination wins hands down..
and f*ckers and leavers  I will continue to weed out.. Persistancy wins over gifts eventually...

Love Nix..
Lover
: 10350

« #38 : May 31, 2014, 06:39:01 AM »

Hi Nix,
posting in old threads never is wrong when you got a new perspective. Its great you love AChat and youre having a good time here :)

I see your reason toask for gifts and honestly i never thought this could be a reason. Looking from a male sight, i see it different. I never wanted to leave quickly afterwards, just when i didnt have much time - but this i told before. Usually i just talked and danced in that case. Yes, i know some guys are as you say - fuck, cum, go.
For me, this all can be cleared in a talk before. If the guy leaves anyway, you know hes not worth it to meet again. You say, if they pay before they stay longer - which only means money is more important for them than you are. Does it make you feel good?

The RP was way more of a turn on than any pose.. Some times a few words does say more than a 'picture'..
It is. Though i also like to have many poses, your mind is the best "pose maker" at all. Its much hotter than just clicking around and watching the screen. Do you want to have more ideas for rp?We have a collection here
Adult Game AChat > Discussions about sex > Erotic Stories  > Ideas for roleplaying
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,457.0.html

Please introduce yourself and go on posting :)
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Nicola_D
: 5

« #39 : June 01, 2014, 05:03:15 AM »

Thanks for the reply Lover..
The gift doesn't make me feel better or worse... but i know that those that gift, don't make me feel used..
I care for the few gifters I have, not coz of the gifts, but coz they care and pay attention to my needs...
And I to theirs, at least one i know needs to give.. it's part of his kink...

Perhaps part of mine too.. lol

Always open for more idea's I will check that thread.. and I will take the time to introduce myself...Game aside, i'm looking forward to getting to know those open and welcoming like yourself..

Love Nix..
TG_Chaser

« #40 : June 04, 2014, 08:45:03 AM »

Sooo.. why do I ask men for a gift to room?! Simple.. It eliminates the wham bam not even a thanks Ma'am.. Yes the dicks that exit as soon as they got their rocks off.. Never had that with any girl.. So tell me that is not hustling on a worse level? At least one who is willing to gift will 99% of the time stick around for a little affter play.. And this girl needs her mind as well as her body stimulated... <my bad>
::) :D :D :D

and i quote "pay me of fuck off" after being approached by you and adding you to friends about 2 days before... it sounds a little different when you treat guys you've had a conversation or 2 with the same as new ones doesnt it?
TG_Chaser

« #41 : July 10, 2014, 06:09:07 PM »

yeah just pointing out BS justification for future victims :D
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: