*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  partner change
« previous next »
: [1]
: partner change  ( 5230 )
kerryane
: 40

♥.Shemale.Female.only.♥.men.accasionaly.

« : July 23, 2014, 11:39:00 PM »

why cant you change positions with room partner anymore ,can some one please explain to me
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : July 24, 2014, 12:58:54 AM »

What do you mean?  You can change pose, both partner have to agree. One part has to have the pose.

Concerto

« #2 : July 24, 2014, 01:19:38 AM »

kerryane, remember that you can only change role  with someone of the same gender, i.e.ff, ss, mm or, in 3 somes, any of those with any other gender.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : July 24, 2014, 01:58:47 AM »

It's how AChat was made.....exchange role in a pose work only when you are in room with another one of your same gender! and, of course, in threesome where two are of the same gensder......again!

Recently, some poses are released with inverse role (one was for MS), so they can bring more money in their pocket! maybe, more will follow soon......i said maybe, eh!  ;)

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #4 : July 24, 2014, 08:02:24 AM »

I would like if they  did this to all  poses of all gender's

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : July 24, 2014, 08:48:25 AM »

Depend by th pose and partner.......i don't think Lover would like to have a strap-on up his ass!  :P ;) ;D

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #6 : July 24, 2014, 09:01:43 AM »

all he has to say is No  hahahaha HB

I dont think he will klick on it  :D

I will be gentle baby  ;D

will never happen  :P

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #7 : July 25, 2014, 12:41:48 PM »

It's how AChat was made.....exchange role in a pose work only when you are in room with another one of your same gender! and, of course, in threesome where two are of the same gensder......again!

Recently, some poses are released with inverse role (one was for MS), so they can bring more money in their pocket! maybe, more will follow soon......i said maybe, eh!  ;)

Hmmm ... not sure they will earn more money , they lost all the gay and quasi all the lesbians

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: