*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Your New moderator
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Your New moderator  ( 7585 )
jayc
: 1600

« : August 04, 2014, 11:13:50 AM »

With Bear resigning from his moderator post , i was approached by the team and asked if i wanted the job. After giving it some thought for a week i have decided to accept.

How could i say no to our great Mod team?  I just hope im up for the task. the next few weeks will be on the job training  as i learn from the team.

So i would like to thank  Lover, HB. and Brandy  who seem to think  im the guy for the job and to Bear for his service to the village, i have big shoes to fill but will do my best.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1 : August 04, 2014, 11:25:25 AM »

Congratulation Jayc

You will make a excellent mood , they  choices wisely..

many Blessing to you 

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #2 : August 04, 2014, 11:50:08 AM »

YAYYYYY I couildn't think of a better choice for moderator
Congrats. You're already part of the scenery in here.
Great  choice Achat  :D

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : August 04, 2014, 01:22:50 PM »

Great News,  Jayc on joining our team - the Forum Moderators of Achat.

I know you didn’t take this position lightly and had thought long and hard about it due to Bear’s exceptional legacy and for the respect you have for him and his standing in the Forum Village, as we all have.

I am glad you decided to accept the position and am sure your enthusiasm and loyalty to Forum and the game will show you in good stead. You are an excellent choice by Achat.

You are funny, imaginative and care for Forum and the game. You always help out when asked and have hosted games and written stories and joined in the fun of the contests.

You are the perfect man for the job and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Of course, as junior member, you have to make the tea, buy the cream cakes, run errands for us and polish our shoes. All that and more, even before taking a stroll round the village with your 5  green stars.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WELCOME TO OUR TEAM JAYC.  SO GLAD YOU ACCEPTED.
« : August 04, 2014, 01:44:37 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : August 04, 2014, 01:25:45 PM »

Welcome in the team jayc :)

Thanks for accepting our offer. We're happy to have you on our side now. Bear left big footsteps, but your job isn't to fill them - we're sure you do your own path.
You don't have just our support - it's a great forum with wonderful members and I know, everyone will make it easy for you.

In Germany we say with starting a new job, you'll get 100 days to get used to it. First day is over now ;)

Let's start :)

Stone
: 1842

« #5 : August 04, 2014, 01:41:39 PM »

Congratulations Jayc on being asked to join the Forum Moderators of Achat and in accepting the post.

Of course I am biased as your spouse but I agree with everything that has been said so far. You are brilliant, you are fantastic and you are the perfect choice to become a Moderator.

I am very proud of you and KNOW you will be a legend too like Bear, Lover, Hentaiboy69 and Brandybee.

Love always
Stone. x

Covems
: 1688

« #6 : August 04, 2014, 02:22:08 PM »

Great Choice

Congratulations are due.  I'm sure that with your calm demeanor and you knowledge of the Forum Village and AChat itself, that you will do a superb job in the position of moderator. 

We offer three cheers.

Hip, hip Hooray!

Hip, hip, Hooray!

Hip, hip, Hooray!

and a Tiger

GRRRRRR

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : August 04, 2014, 02:40:38 PM »

Welcome to the dark side of the force, padawan! or have to said the naughty side!? i don't know..........

Aaaaanyway, welcome in the team, my friend.....i'm quiet sure you can give us a big hand in our job!

I want to thanks again Bear for all he done in past and, more important, Tightfit74 too, another ex member of our team! Thank you both for everything!

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #8 : August 04, 2014, 03:30:55 PM »

Now I must cause a ruckus just to annoy you and give you trial by fire  :P

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #9 : August 04, 2014, 03:48:24 PM »

Congratulations JayC,
and good luck with your new responsibilities
im pretty new here  but  I found you to be a good bloke
and im sure you will do a great job as a Moderator

you have my support :)

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #10 : August 04, 2014, 05:09:47 PM »

Congrats and Welcome Jayc as our new mod.

I'm sure you will do a great job, and if you need any help or support you know where the find me. (Or just ask Brandy, she seems  always to know how the find me ;) )

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Bear
: 3856

« #11 : August 04, 2014, 11:11:39 PM »

Jayc is an excellent choice, an active contributor whose passion and fondness for the game and the our forum is there for all to see and is matched by few.

It is a choice that pleases me.

There are no shoes to fill Jayc, you need only to bring your enthusiasm and vision for our community. From what I know of you I am quite confident we are good hands.

Bear.

Marilyn
: 3771

« #12 : August 05, 2014, 08:20:03 AM »

Congratulations, JayC!  :)

Excellent choice. I know that you'll be a superb addition to our Mod Team.

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
jayc
: 1600

« #13 : August 06, 2014, 12:07:50 AM »

A big thanks to everybody  for wishing me well  :)

Highlights from my 1st day as a moderator

I arrived  bright and early to find that nobody else had showed up yet. when Brandy finally showed up she pointed to an old desk in the corner. after fixing the short leg that made the desk wobble with  some tape and a matchbook .I checked  the drawers i found the usual stuff, rubber bands and old paper clips and dried up pens. in another drawer i discovered  what i think might have been an orange 100 years year ago and was 1/2 way on its way to turning to coal.

settled in and eager to get moderating, Lover walked up and tossed a tape measure on my rickety desk. Lover told me to get out there and measure  banner sizes. from the tone of his voice i guess its a big problem  so  i hit the bricks and measured and kept a detailed record.

returning to office i found the place empty again. On my desk was a note. my imagination running wild i hope its a plea to help diffuse  a major crisis in the village. im soon back to earth when i read it..........its an errand list!!!

pick up HB's art supplies

Get Lovers dry cleaning

go to the market for tea, milk, coffee  and pastries  for the office pantry.

they didn't leave any money  so i figured they have tabs at the stores  i visited.................turned out no to be the case, but there good folks and will pay me back.

All in all it was a good 1st day  :) :) :) :) :) :)

« : August 06, 2014, 12:11:22 AM jayc »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #14 : August 06, 2014, 01:29:40 AM »

I step into the office and put my feet up on my desk,   I hear some movement in the back kitchen and within minutes Jayc arrives with a steaming hot cup of tea. Brewed to perfection.  Seems Stone has taught and trained him well.

He places it on my desk with some Tim Tam biscuits and has his own glass of iced tea in his other hand!  Yukky

I chuckle, "I think you are going to fit in here very well,"  and sip the tea with relish. Very well made.

"Pity you are into that stuff," I nod disapprovingly at his glass, "You could have tried the Tim Tam slam!"

We both grin at each other.  "Welcome to the Team Yank"   and raise my cup towards him in a toast, as well as my little pinkie. He mirrors the action before we both take a drink.

"So, tell me how your first day went...."    ;D ;D ;D ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: