*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Need new MMF poses to match MFF!
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Need new MMF poses to match MFF!  ( 17283 )
Vaelene
: 73

« #15 : January 15, 2014, 04:16:18 PM »

Does not seem like anyone else is interested in this one now.  No one else out there have any thoughts on this pose? 

Another action for this one could be the woman steps forward some between the two guys, turns side ways, and one guy licks her ass while the other licks her bits in front.  Have her holding their heads too. ;)  Kind of like the new one for MFF.

Still need thoughts on the straight womens MFF pose.  Let's think of fun ways to use those men ladies.  ;D

putedocile
: 20

« #16 : January 19, 2014, 01:41:53 AM »

Hello,

Sure i think there are not enough pose and action to be used by F, in MMF group... As i posted here, many ladies would love to obliged man to be fuck by the other man, in friont of her...

Putedocile, submissive male
Vaelene

« #17 : January 19, 2014, 06:31:52 PM »

I agree putedocile.  Being why it would be great to get a bi male MMF pose.  And a straight female MFF pose.  But we need poses to use in them.  Does not seem like many are interested in either though.  I guess there are many more bi and sub woman then straight.  And more straight men who like always being in control of the women to make them do as they please.

Maybe one day we can even out the playing field for straight women and bi men, maybe one day.  ;)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #18 : January 20, 2014, 02:41:21 AM »

Well, at the moment we have a new bi MMS pose........i have to test it (Tangoooooo!) and then i will tell you how it is. Aaaaanyway, i'm sure this can be a good point to start with to realizing my idea.....let's see!

Vaelene

« #19 : January 20, 2014, 11:14:04 AM »

Well I guess that's something.  Looks like straight women will have to be left out of group fun.  Seems the game is highly targeted at straight men and pleasing them.  Such a shame.  But luckily someone clued me in on another game kind of like this but better graphics, more to do, and more for the straight woman.  So will be giving that a try. ;)
lolitazara

« #20 : March 16, 2014, 06:33:33 AM »

Ok I'm bi so the present MFF poses are ok with me.  But I can see what you mean.  There are no poses for straight women to be in a group.  All are bi group poses.  More like that would be better so straight women can join in the groups.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #21 : March 17, 2014, 07:10:05 AM »

Well I guess that's something.  Looks like straight women will have to be left out of group fun.  Seems the game is highly targeted at straight men and pleasing them.  Such a shame.  But luckily someone clued me in on another game kind of like this but better graphics, more to do, and more for the straight woman.  So will be giving that a try. ;)

You are totally right , this game is made to satisfy only straight males , the fact that straight women have poses is just a consequence of the poses made for men .
And as long as the devs dont change their way of thinking , this will just stay a game made for men .
« : March 17, 2014, 07:12:40 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
SireniaAilyn
: 104

Nothings forever,so count your days!

« #22 : March 25, 2014, 07:33:00 PM »

I agree,I think more versatility needs to be added for straight women.As a bisexual,it is fulfilling for me and those with similar desires,but for the straight women,not so much...

shelley_k
: 12

« #23 : June 25, 2014, 09:52:25 PM »

I'm kind of late with a response, but I love that Vaelene brought up this topic.  This game is very straight-male-oriented with the poses.  It seems like 99% of the FMF poses have women being bisexual so that the men can get turned on more.  It's not the same for MFM at all with bisexuality.  In fact it's more of a group fantasy for men in both cases of FMF and MFM instead of equal pleasure options in both the male and female partners' poses.  These pose options should be addressed as there are a lot of paying customers who are straight women and anyone else who agrees, for that matter.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: