*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Contest: Ready for some fooootball?!
« previous next »
: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 27
: Contest: Ready for some fooootball?!  ( 162539 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #195 : November 04, 2014, 04:33:47 PM »

LOL ,   Nice one Lover.  One day I will beat you (black & Blue LOL )  ;D ;D

Banner done.  Coves I'll PM you for arrangements.  Do you want totally naked or sexy underwear?  :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #196 : November 04, 2014, 04:52:32 PM »

Can I say I told you  he almost  always wins

But he can not win the Chargers   they  will win this year  ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Covems
: 1688

« #197 : November 04, 2014, 05:35:15 PM »

Do you want totally naked or sexy underwear?  :P

nude, bare, in the nude, stark naked
having nothing on, stripped, unclothed, undressed
without a stitch on, in your birthday suit
in the buff, in the raw, in the altogether, buck-naked
and no shoes
in case a game of footsies should break out

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #198 : November 04, 2014, 06:33:15 PM »

Can we have photos   ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Bear
: 3856

« #199 : November 04, 2014, 08:16:22 PM »

Lol... leighdee I can appreciate that... as a Duck fan I had to undergo that long stagnant period of disappoint we refer to as "the suffering".

Out of that period comes a great trivial question to pull on a sports nut at a bar.

When was the last scoreless tie recorded in College football? (the tiebreaker rules were established in 1996)
Who were the teams?
By what infamous name is it referenced as?

Ansewers...

1983... Civil War
Oregon and Oregon State
The Toilet Bowl

Hmmm still don't play anyone...just as well I'll be on pins and needles Saturday night anyway.

leighdeexxx
: 1064

« #200 : November 05, 2014, 02:08:49 AM »

Thanks Bear,
I appreciate the trivia and the encouraging words :)
Covems

« #201 : November 05, 2014, 07:51:38 AM »

And here I was thinking that the condition of the wager was Brandy being bare assed for the dance.  It turns out I was the one who was supposed to be bare assed (except I had to keep the hat on).  No wonder Lover referred it to me that I would be making a sacrifice.

Well I was bare assed, and we did dance, but after a few too many bourbons, and a hard day I had working and the physical nature of the dance, I dozed off.  When I woke up, I had this tattooed on my ass.

Bear

« #202 : November 05, 2014, 07:58:06 AM »

Brandy has a way of turning the table... ;D

Lover
: 10350

« #203 : November 05, 2014, 10:33:25 AM »

Actually I would say, Brandy didn't do her forfeit if you danced Covems. But as you obviously agreed, I can't do anything for you. Sorry my friend ;D

Covems

« #204 : November 05, 2014, 03:03:17 PM »

Jayc, it's the Bears vs. the Packers this Sunday in Green Bay.  I will give you a chance to recoup your losses from our earlier wager.  Only this time, I'd also like to include Miss Stone in the wager.

How does this sound:
300A$ to the winner, but instead of a poem in the AB&G, how about we make it, when I win, I get 20 minutes with Miss Stone, alone, in a room.

I don't want your banner, I don't want your Avatar, I want Miss Stone.

heheh

If, by some lucky chance the Bears should win, you can have 20 minutes alone, in a room with Eva. 

I will entertain any counter offers from either of you two Bears fans, or both.

jayc
: 1600

« #205 : November 05, 2014, 06:23:20 PM »

1st off Coves  its not polite to point.......glancing at his tenting pants......when negotiating for ones Spouse  ;)

I value my Spouse a bit more than 20 minutes with a Eva, I had a go with one of those mechanical missile twisters when i arrived in Achat city. Lets just say i found the experience less than ideal.

So 20 minutes, anything goes is off the table.................however Stone has graciously agreed to a TWENTY MINUTE DANCE OR FOOT MASSAGE YOUR CHOICE.

Now that i have your attention lets talk points...............Stone Says she is worth at least 16 points so lets be sporting and say 15.

If you Lose, we want this profile for a week.

A zoomed up image of your hairy cock  with gentle sway animation.

Your banner will read   I AM UP FOR ANYTHING   M F S COLD INVITES WELCOME.

To sum up

give me 15 points and i wager  300 Achat$  and 20 minutes  of a dance or foot massage you will never forget.

Your Wager  is your profile  for a week       we both have to agree Stone is worth the risk  ;) 
Covems

« #206 : November 06, 2014, 06:52:01 AM »

My apologies for tenting my shorts while negotiating, I was thinking of the physical part of the dance with Brandy... heheh ...  do you know she has this trick she does using just her fingertips on your... um... never mind.

As for Eva, you don't know what you're missing.  Eva is NOT like any other Robot Girl.  I have managed to get into her programming and she now picks some of the actions and her speech is much more involved, though I'm still having troubles quieting her servos.

And I really don't know what you two were thinking... I was thinking a game of footsies, but Miss Stone... a dance with you would be a dream come true.  Wait... which dance?  The slow dance or the Mr. Bean dance?  We can rule out the dances that involve nudity, because a man  has only so much self control.

I would also be willing to have a game of footsies with you Jayc, but you have to promise to clip your toe nails before hand.

And now for the points.... hmmm... 15 is a lot of points.  The current Vegas line is Bears getting 7.  Which puts us at an 8 point difference.  However since I'm feeling confident (which usually spells disaster for me) I would be willing to meet you at half way of the differential.  What I mean is:  7 from 15 leaves 8.  Half of 8 is 4... add that to the current Vegas line of 7 and we have 11 for the point spread.  That is still two scores for the total and two scores over the current Vegas line.

So, here is my counter:

Packers giving the Bears 11 points.  When I win, I get 20 minutes with a bare footed Miss Stone for a game of footsies and a dance, either the Mr. Bean one or the Slow Dance, or both (Miss Stone, that will be your choice).  Plus the sum of 300 A$ gifted to me.

If you two win, I will agree to your manipulation of my profile and the 300A$.  You two decide which one gets the 300, or I could split it and send 150A$ to each of you.   BUT, instead of having a dangly cock swinging in the breeze, I will offer this:  A close up of my ass... AND, I will reveal to you Miss Stone (in private) who the Kharma Lady is.

*using my best Aragorn voice*  What say you?    

Edit:  My apologies, I got WAY ahead of myself here. The details of who the Kharma Lady is would have to be done with the Kharma Lady's agreement of course.
« : November 06, 2014, 01:25:55 PM Covems »

Bear

« #207 : November 06, 2014, 08:54:47 AM »

Too bad they didn't have a 3some dance... or I'd offer to chaperon ... hehe... now wouldn't that make Stone a nervous nelly.

Stone
: 1842

« #208 : November 06, 2014, 06:34:27 PM »

Mr Covems, you wave your big sword at me, I may just have to shoot …  Scary Bear too, could easily get in my sights, nervous nelly still shoots on target.…

Packers give the Bears  12 points … My dancing, wiggling Toes are something to see. They can stretch, sleek and long, curl and writhe very seductively to the tune that’s playing. I may even let you drink from them.

I’ll choose the dance if good fortune shines on you and let you know.

You can gift Jayc the 300A$

I want the Pafe flash for the Forum gals and The Kharma girl’s name, pending her consent. If successful. for that I will give you 10 minutes extra = 30 minute dance.

Control of your banner  -  I AM UP FOR ANYTHING   M, F & S COLD INVITES WELCOME.

What say you Sir?

Covems

« #209 : November 07, 2014, 06:34:43 AM »

I will agree to everything you have offered Miss Stone, with the exception of the points.  For some reason I'm thinking 11 is a better number.  However, I am willing to meet you half way through the difference again.

My counter offer: 
Packers give the Bears 11.5 points.  It's really the same thing, but looks better to me and this assures us of no tie.

When I win:
Miss Stone and I will be alone in a room, bare footed.  A game of footsies and a dance of her choosing will ensue.  Plus 300A$.  The drink will be optional.

For you if you win:
The banner control you want, my ass showing in my profile, with the Pafe Flash (I miss Pafe) for a week, and the revealing of who the Kharma Lady is (with her agreement).  Also 300A$ will be gifted to Jayc.

I will await your answer.

: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 27  
« previous next »
: