*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  An unexpected encounter
« previous next »
: [1]
: An unexpected encounter  ( 4612 )
Savannah85
: 15

« : July 01, 2014, 08:40:35 PM »

***Warning - This is written from the POV of an MTF TG/TS. If you are not down with that sort of thing, run away now! If you don't know what a TG/TS is, run away even faster!***

EDIT: Spaced things out for more readability...

"Are you really going to do this?" I asked myself in a whisper as I looked myself over in the mirror.

How I had gotten to be here, touching up my red lipstick in the bathroom of his apartment, was a blur. I wasn't drunk, in fact, I'd had hardly anything at all. It was simply the excitement of it all, carrying me like a wave from the beach get-together where we'd crossed paths, to the long walk on the boardwalk, and finally here.

"Everything ok in there?" I heard him call.

"Yes, just a sec!" I replied with a somewhat nervous squeak.

I threw my lipstick back into my purse and straightened out my little Pink Floyd T-shirt. I had borrowed it from a girlfriend and neglected to return it, but it went well with the denim skirt I'd bought specifically for this day. To complete the outfit I'd borrowed another friend's sandals, with black straps and little white flowers on them.

"Ok..." I whispered, coaxing myself into leaving the bathroom.

I turned and opened the door, stepping out into the bedroom. He was lying on the bed, still wearing his black and green board shorts and a T-shirt with the logo of a skate company I could not recall the name of on the chest.

"Hey..." He said with a smile.

"Hey..." I replied, managing a timid smile even as my heart pounded in my chest.

"So, you said you had something you wanted to tell me?" he asked.

"I..." the words choked in my throat for a moment, "Forgot what it was."

Panic began to fill my mind as he looked at me with confusion. I had of course lied when I'd said I was going to tell him something in the first place, but I had been far too terrified to tell him what was really in my mind then. Now that fear was gripping me again.

"But!" I managed to say, or rather shout, "I have another idea..."

He blinked in surprise, most likely at the fact that I had screamed at him, but smiled after a moment.

"Ok...shoot." he said.

My cheeks now burned crimson, and I inched towards the bed. I put on knee up on the foot of the bed, reaching back with one hand to pull off one sandal, then the other as I dropped down to my knees. I looked into his eyes for a moment, as long as I dared, and could see the anticipation building in them. He knew exactly where this was going...and slid down the bed a little towards me, laying back on the pillows.

Slowly I leaned forward, placing a hand on either side of his legs and lowering myself slowly until I was lying between them, propped up on my elbows with my chin hovering above his waist.

“You know, you're really beautiful...” he said softly.

My cheeks turned an even brighter shade of scarlet and I managed a shy giggle as I reached for the waistband of his pants, tugging gently.

“Here...” he said, pushing his hands down along his thighs as I pulled, until his shorts had slid far enough to reveal his boxers and the unmistakeable shape beneath that was the object of my growing desire. Carefully I reached a hand in, delicately wrapping my fingers around the shaft of his cock and guiding it out into view.

I heard a faint breath of excitement from him, but it was partially drowned out by the pounding of my heart, which seemed to be filling the entire room as I leaned my head down and gingerly kissed the head with my lips. He twitched slightly in my grip as I did and I couldn't help but smile a little. Then I opened my mouth a little and let my lips slide down around him, running my tongue along the underside as I went. I set to work, my head slowly bobbing up and down as I caressed his rapidly hardening shaft with my mouth.

“Oh wow...” I heard him say, “That's...great...”

I stopped, lifting my head up to look up at him. I kept one hand on his cock now, rubbing the tip gently with my thumb and feeling a little bit of pre-cum.

“You like it?” I asked shyly.

“Yea.” he replied, reaching down to caress the side of my face gently, “Please keep going.”

“Ok.” I smiled, leaning a little into his hand before he drew it away again.

I returned to my work, but this time I ran my tongue up and down the length of the shaft. First one side, then the other, and teasing the tip with gently kisses after each pass. I continued this for a minute or two, then returned sliding it in and out of the mouth and massaging him with my tongue. Now I could taste the pre-cum, steadily dripping from the tip as I worked.

Beneath me I could feel his leg muscles tensing and releasing as his excitement built.

“Mmmmm...” he moaned, “God you're amazing at this.”

I replied releasing him from my mouth again. I quickly licked both palms, then wrapped my hands around his shaft and began to twist them, slowly working up and down as I did.

“Holy shit...” he gasped, reaching down to put a hand on my wrist with a firm, but gentle grip.

“Does it feel good?” I asked.

He nodded in reply. His eyes were still fixed on me, but his breathing was faster now and I could tell he was getting closer to a climax.

“Are you going to cum soon?” I asked.

“Yes...” he replied, “I'll warn you.”

“Ok.” I replied, “But first...”

I stopped my work for a moment, sitting up and pulling my shirt off. I definitely didn't want to make a mess on it, since I still had every intention of returning it at some point.

I looked down into his eyes as he stared at me sitting there in my bra. My breasts were hardly worthy of the name, and I suddenly became worried. I was, after all, not what you would call a normal girl.

“Beautiful.” he smiled.

I smiled, relieved, and leaned forward again, now fully intent to reward his kindness. Now I worked his cock with my hands and mouth at the same time, twisting my grip as my head bobbed up and down, slowly at first, but faster as I felt him begin to tense.

“Come on...” I teased during a quick pause, “You can do it.”

“Ahhh...” he moaned loudly, “Ohhh.”

I worked a little faster.

“Mmmmm.”

“Close baby?” I asked.

“Mmhmmm...it's...almost...”

I began to moan a little as I worked, partly to encourage him, and partly at the delight I was feeling as my own hard cock rubbed against the panties beneath my skirt.

“Oh...shit...it's coming!” he called out.

I responded by plunging his cock as deep into my mouth as I could manage without choking.

“Ahhh!”

He shuddered beneath me as hot cum erupted from his cock, filling my mouth. I shut my eyes, continuing to stroke him with my tongue and lips, keeping my mouth closed tightly around him so as not to make a mess. After a few intense moments, he relaxed and the flow of cum subsided.

“Holy shit...that was amazing...” he sighed.

I swallowed, then released his cock and looked up into his eyes.

“Mmmm.” I teased, “I'm glad you liked it.”

I gently kissed his cock a few times.

“Do you...want me to take care of you now?” he asked.

“Well...” I said, kissing him one final time before sitting up, “I don't know...”

I looked down, suddenly unsure of how to proceed. I hadn't actually lied to him, I just hadn't told him exactly what I was.

“It's ok.” he said, sitting up as well and placing a hand under my chin.

We locked eyes again and he smiled a little, “I know...your friend told me about you.”

There was a sudden flutter in my heart.

“She...did?” I stammered.

He nodded, “And you know what I told her?”

I blinked, but did not reply.

“I told her that you were the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.” he said, leaning in and kissing me firmly on the lips.

In an instant I melted into his arms, as every fear I'd been bottling up vanished in a heartbeat. The next thing I knew, I was lying on his bed, watching him slowly pull my panties down around my ankles with a smile, ready for what came next...
« : July 02, 2014, 05:36:32 PM Savannah85 »
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1 : July 03, 2014, 04:30:02 AM »

Chuck Norris approves and so do I.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Savannah85

« #2 : July 03, 2014, 01:17:30 PM »

Thanks! It just sort of popped into my head the other day and I liked it. Haven't decided if I want to try and keep going with it or just leave it as an open ended story...
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #3 : July 04, 2014, 09:01:59 AM »

Nice, interesting and exciting to see it from a TG's eyes.
Maybe I missed them, but I never read stories about TG's here. I think the village is the right place for you TG's to express yourselves freely and for the others to learn about them. So please, keep on!

Savannah85

« #4 : July 04, 2014, 11:23:49 AM »

Part 2:

My heart beat quickly with anticipation and excitement as he slid my panties free of my feet, tossing them gently to the floor behind him. I now wore only my bra as I lay sprawled out across his blankets, the rest of my clothes having been cast aside.

Propping myself up on one elbow, I started to reach back to undue the clasp of my bra, but with a swift move, he lunged forward. Startled, I began to fall back, but his arm wrapped around me, providing gentle support as his hand quickly found and undid the clasp for me. I smiled shyly, shrugging my shoulders to let the bra straps fall down my arms.

Carefully, and with a passionate kiss, he lowered me to the bed again. I could feel him slowly pull my arms free of the bra, which I saw sail away towards the door from the corner of my eye. Now his hands began to dance across my chest, finger tips teasing at first, before he took a more firm grip of my small breasts and began to massage them. All the while we remained locked in a series of slow, passionate kisses.

"Mmmm." a little moan of pleasure escaped me as his fingers playfully teased across my nipples.

"Did I mention how beautiful you are?" he asked in a whisper.

"I can't remember..." I teased between kisses.

He responded by breaking the kissing off suddenly, and moved instead to my chest, where he began to gently suck at my nipples. I laid one arm across his back, the other falling across the bed in surrender as I let him explore my body. His hands moved lower, across my stomach and down to my thighs, gently caressing up and down along my hips. I closed my eyes and let myself become lost in the sensations. Even without the slightest of touches, I could feel that my cock was fully erect. I was eager for more, but didn't want to rush him.

Eventually, I felt his kissing stop, and his hands left my thighs for a moment. I opened my eyes and ventured a glance down, to find him reaching across me for something in the nightstand drawer.

"What...?" I started to ask, but stopped as he produced a small bottle.

"I hope you don't mind..." he said, showing it to me, "It's just, I don't think I'd be very good at..."

I reached up with a hand, stopping him mid-sentence with a finger to his lips.

"It's ok." I smiled, "I understand."

I laid my head back down and let him continue. I heard the snap as he undid the cap on the bottle, and couldn't help but flinch a little as I felt a small amount of lube drip down onto the tip of my cock.

"Sorry." he said, "Is it too cold?"

"No." I replied.

I was about to say something more, when the sudden pleasure of his hand wrapped around my shaft took the thought away from me. I couldn't help but gasp a little as he began to slowly, deliberately, stroke me. His grip was gentle, loving...but I could tell he was a little unsure.

"You can squeeze harder..." I whispered.

I felt his grip tighten a little, "Like this?"

"Mmm." I replied, "Yes, that's perfect..."

Now he began to kiss my stomach as he worked my cock with one hand. The other wandered back up to massage my breasts again. I had already become so worked up during my own performance that I was already overcome with ecstasy by this time. I brought one hand to my mouth and gently began to suck on my fingers, letting my other hand join his at my chest, working one of my hardened nipples between my thumb and index finger.

"Does it feel good?" he asked.

"Yes..." I managed to gasp, "Can you...go a little faster?"

"Sure." he replied.

His pace quickened a little. I instinctively began to rock my hips a little, up and down in tune with his strokes, my eyes shut tight as I tried to maintain control. Up and down his hand slid, with each stroke downwards his fingers gently caressed against my balls, and then sliding up and running his thumb gently over the tip of my cock. I could feel that I was dripping precum at an increasing rate, and it added greatly to the pleasure as he went. The feeling was amazing...much better then I ever recalled experiencing when I was alone, imagining such a moment as this late at night, or during a morning shower.

"Faster..." I beckoned again, "Harder..."

My hands both dropped away to my sides as I felt him obey my wishes. I grabbed with agonizing pleasure at his bed sheets, gripping them tightly in my hands and thrusting my hips ever higher into the air to meet his hand.

"You are even more beautiful like this..." I heard him tease.

My breath was coming in quick, short gasps now. I was so close, it was only a matter of time before I could control myself no longer. I fought hard, desperate to resist and prolong the feeling as long as possible. Muscles tightening, toes curling, and hands locked to the bedsheets like vice grips, I was totally lost in ecstasy. Sensing my build up, his grip tightened a little more, his strokes becoming smooth and deliberate.

"Oh..." I gasped, as I felt control suddenly slipping away, "Fuck!"

I suddenly panicked, having forgotten to warn him, and reached down with one hand, pulling his away from me as I felt the pressure of my impending orgasm suddenly build, knowing I was only seconds away now and suddenly fearful of his reaction.

"It's ok!" he assured, breaking free of my grip and grabbing me again.

I could do nothing but yelp with pleasure, throwing my hips into the air and arching my back as cum now shot forth from my throbbing cock. I could feel some of it, hot and sticky, splatter across my stomach. For a few moments, I could comprehend nothing but agonizing pleasure, cum surging forth as he stroked with a firm, very slow pace. I gasped desperately for breath, moaning and writhing in his grip, legs kicking with futility at the air while my hands, still clenching the bed sheets, were pulled into my sides.

Eventually, as my orgasm faded, I relaxed again. I continued to twitch a little, still breathing heavily as I tried to regain control. I felt a few more drops land on my stomach as he gave me a last loving stroke before releasing me. He watched me for a few moments as I lay before him, breathing slowly returning to normal. I releasing my hold on the bedsheets to gently caress my chest as I savored the last moments of what was definitely among the most powerful orgasms of my life thus far.

"Was that good?" he asked, finally breaking the silence.

I managed a nod, still unable to speak.

"I'm glad..." he said.

I felt him move to kiss me again, a warm sticky hand gently gripping my shoulder as he did. I paid it no mind, raising my head a little to meet his lips. When he pulled away again, I looked down at myself.

Cum was splattered across my stomach, more had landed in a line across the bedsheets beside me. I glanced over at his hand on my shoulder, with a mix of cum and lube on it.

"Oh, sorry." he said, releasing his hold on my shoulder sitting up.

"It's ok." I replied, not minding that he'd left a sticky hand-print.

"Let me get you something to wipe that off." he said, climbing off the bed and heading for the bathroom.

"Thank you." I replied.

He looked back with a smile, "Don't go anywhere."

I smiled back, blushing again, "I wouldn't dream of it..."

After a moment, he returned with a towel and helped me to wipe off.

"Sorry about the blankets." I said as I retrieved my panties from the floor and slipped them on.

"Don't worry about it." he answered, "It was worth it."

Again I blushed, and tried to hide my redness from him as I retrieved my bra from where he had tossed it by the door. As I fastened it, I turned and found him standing there. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me into another kiss, and I felt his hands slide down my back to firmly grip my ass, squeezing me playfully.

"You are even more amazing then I thought you'd be." he said.

I kissed him again before replying, "I had a really great time today. Thank you for being so understanding."

"Not at all." he said, "Thank you for giving me such an amazing experience."

I smiled, kissing him once more before slipping free of his hold and scooping up my other clothes. He watched me silently as I got dressed.

"I should probably go." I said at last, "It's getting late and my flight leaves early."

"I wish you didn't have to go." he replied, "I really want to see you again."

"I'm sorry." I sighed, "But I can't."

Slowly, reluctantly, I slipped on my sandals and picked up my purse. Without a word, he walked me slowly to the door and opened it for me. I turned and smiled a little at him, then stood up on my toes and planted one last parting kiss on his cheek.

"Goodbye." I whispered.

I then turned and walked out, heading down the hall. I couldn't bring myself to look back...the sudden sadness in his eyes had matched my own, and prolonging our parting would only make it more painful for the both of us. I never did see him again, but I would never forget that warm summer day, when everything seemed to come together just right, and I had allowed someone, for the first time, to see me as I really am...
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : July 09, 2014, 03:02:01 PM »

Savannah85,

What a lovely story. I was half wishing a happy ever after. I know, I am such a sucker for happy endings.

Thank you for sharing and posting here in our Forum Village.  I would love to read more from you.

I would also like you to consider entering in our next Erotic Story Contest 8. We are discussing themes at the moment.

Please let us know your suggestions.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8 - O.T.                             http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3231.0.html                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

I would also encourage you to read the current Erotic Story Contest 7 stories and vote for your favourite.

It shows support for our authors and little contest.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > " JOURNEY " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7.        http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3232.0.html

I really hope to read more from you.

Here's the Erotic story Contest rules for you to look over.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Peeka

It's just a game...is it???

« #6 : July 10, 2014, 01:43:04 AM »

... catharsis is a b**ch!  :D
Putting myself at the guy's place just made my heart beat crazy. I could only dream to make such encounter irl and surprise myself with the pleasure I would get from it. As if you read my mind...

Thumbs up!!! Can't wait to read more.

bluedenim

« #7 : August 27, 2014, 01:26:31 AM »

It's a lovely story... well written and with real feeling... I was afraid he was just going to turn you over & use you when he went for the lube...

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
: [1]  
« previous next »
: