*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Late Night Thoughts
« previous next »
: [1]
: Late Night Thoughts  ( 1846 )
Calid32
: 23

« : September 18, 2014, 04:23:48 AM »

I am new to the forums and achat, so pardon me if this short post does not meet the standards established by previous writers.  Also, I know about Brandybee's contest and will be entering, however, this story is not the one I will be sending in.  Rather, this is just a small exercise in creative thoughts that I decided to share as a way of introducing myself to the other authors of the erotic story forum ... hopefully, everyone enjoys ...

the best part of our relationship is the kissing.  Both before, and after the fucking.  I know I am suppose to say love making, but the truth is, neither of us are "in love" with the other, so to say love making would be a lie.  Sure, I like her.  She likes me.  We defiantly like touching, sucking, licking, nibbling, rubbing, grinding, etc., with each other.  She knows when to moan my name.  I know how to draw out my thrusts so she feels them more fully.  And her outfits ... damn.  She knows how to show off her body and make my jaw tremble when she's stripping.  But like I said, the best part ... its the kissing.  We are both touchy people, and she can use her hands and fingers on me as well as I can on her.  Most girls aren't like that.  Sure they can grab your hair, or hold onto your arms or shoulders, they can do one or two things with their hands, but not her.  She touches my face, and traces her nails down my neck and chest, or lightly scrapes my back just as I am cumming inside her ... I love that.  Its like she's touching a button my skin that makes me cry out at a higher volume, louder than I ever thought I could.  And the whole time we're touching each other, we keep kissing.  I mean we have moans, and groans, and she'll talk dirty and I'll grunt and roar, but no matter what position we are in or how hot or intense things get, either she's pulling me to her mouth or I am pulling her to mine. Then, after we've both ridden the wave of satisfaction that comes from getting off, her lips and mine are back together.  Sometimes I am laying on my back and she's cradled next to me.  Sometimes she's lying on her back and I am massaging her breasts while we kiss.  I tell you, its the best part, just being together, pressed together, naked, kissing.   
: [1]  
« previous next »
: