*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Achat Newsletter !
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Achat Newsletter !  ( 12107 )
MissDee87
: 61

Owner and Head Mistress of HDSR & HDSRU!

« #15 : November 09, 2014, 11:42:16 AM »

Thanks Ladies! Yes as of today I am going to be working on a letter that those who wish to express their support of this idea can PM the Powers That Be. My HOPE is that this letter in conjunction with a new poll will cause the A-Team to pay attention(either that or I am going to swipe Bear's Dildo of Divinity and start creating disturbances lol but I digress....) Once the letter has been finalized I will post and let everyone know so it can be either emailed or PM'd to you. I know if we make enough noise about this it can be done!!

Kisses & Hugs,

Dee
Bear
: 3856

« #16 : November 09, 2014, 11:46:34 AM »

It's always worth a another push... make enough noise and they might listen...
Patience though is a good virtue...along with persistence.

Don't get too distracted by that staff though Miss Dee. It has a way of its own

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #17 : November 09, 2014, 12:29:47 PM »

Wishing you all the best MissDee

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Stone
: 1842

« #18 : November 11, 2014, 08:16:09 PM »

I think it would be better if Achat provided their own News Letter or to let the Moderators  update members.

I do not think it's such a good idea for members to send in some kind of protest or inundate them with requests.  They may be busy with other things or improving the game and it may hinder them.

They have already released lots of changes and may have other things in the pipeline.  They should keep us informed by the Moderators or their own information release.

I would much prefer them to concentrate on more pose releases for our gay and transgender friends in particular FF & MM poses.

MissDee87

« #19 : November 11, 2014, 09:18:34 PM »

I think it would be better if Achat provided their own News Letter or to let the Moderators  update members.

I do not think it's such a good idea for members to send in some kind of protest or inundate them with requests.  They may be busy with other things or improving the game and it may hinder them.

They have already released lots of changes and may have other things in the pipeline.  They should keep us informed by the Moderators or their own information release.

I would much prefer them to concentrate on more pose releases for our gay and transgender friends in particular FF & MM poses.

Thank you Stone for your response! I'm quite sure that more people than just the Moderators may want to contribute to the Newsletter, as they have voices and opinions too. Also, maybe the Mods have lots on their plate as it is and may not want to add additional to their already numerous duties. I can assume that making sure all runs smoothly and respectfully in the forum HAS to be time consuming  :D. To assume that this should be a task solely for them would be unfair to our already inundated Mods AND the Members of Achat.

Also Stone, this is not a protest by any means. This is an idea that I have seen be implemented in other games that not only could attract more members to AChat but also keep the long time users, and new users alike informed and "in the loop" as to what is happening with the Client. It enhances the customer experience as we have alluded to in previous posts, and develops a strong line of communication from the Developers to their members. I am sure that I am not the only Member that wonders what Achat is using my monthly membership dues for, or wonders what the next update will be and even if it will be something asked for and worthwhile. A lot of the changes that Achat has implemented over the past couple years started out this way, as an Idea, a Poll, a discussion on a thread. To suggest one more, and draft a letter outlining WHY we (Members) believe this would be a good idea is not being unreasonable. The letter being PM'd to Achat management is simply the way many members can show their individual support for the idea, to allow their voices to be heard. No one could ever be REQUIRED to do it because NOT EVERYONE will agree with it.

As far as it hindering them, I hardly see how communicating with the people who form your bread and butter so to speak could be a hindrance. In order to use forum you must be a premium (and assuming) a paying member, correct? So therefore, I would expect any business entity that provides a service (here, the Achat client itself) to accept and thrive off of any feedback that its Members provide, as we the members are what makes Achat continue to function. If we were to remain quiet on things that we are passionate about and want to see, where would the A team draw their ideas from ? How could Achat grow and thrive? How could it ever get better? Yes I definitely understand that it may take time to be implemented, that is a given, but as the famous quote goes, "A Closed Mouth Doesn't Get Fed."

In regard to the addition of poses for the gay & transgender population of Achat users, I'm all for that. It is your and anyone else's right to request these things to be added. I would definitely encourage you to continue pressing for those additions and I believe there is even a thread about that in the forum, and I wholeheartedly wish you luck with trying to press for those changes you would wish to see.

Kisses & Hugs,
Dee
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #20 : November 12, 2014, 02:47:47 AM »

Honestly speaking, submerging AChat team with mail that ask for newsletter can be funny to do, but not sure it wuill sort the effect. and let me add this: newsletter mustn't be for every single update of poses or clothes we have but of sonstantial update of the program, as new features like common room, the chat sistem or, why not!, a complete update of AChat as program. Of course it's needed we mods of the forum can be informed of details a luittle more then the users, so we can answer to the question that will follow, as usual happen.

Now tell me.....did you agree or not on my line!?

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #21 : November 12, 2014, 12:07:46 PM »

Thank you Stone for your response! I'm quite sure that more people than just the Moderators may want to contribute to the Newsletter, as they have voices and opinions too. Also, maybe the Mods have lots on their plate as it is and may not want to add additional to their already numerous duties. I can assume that making sure all runs smoothly and respectfully in the forum HAS to be time consuming  :D. To assume that this should be a task solely for them would be unfair to our already inundated Mods AND the Members of Achat.

Also Stone, this is not a protest by any means. This is an idea that I have seen be implemented in other games that not only could attract more members to AChat but also keep the long time users, and new users alike informed and "in the loop" as to what is happening with the Client. It enhances the customer experience as we have alluded to in previous posts, and develops a strong line of communication from the Developers to their members. I am sure that I am not the only Member that wonders what Achat is using my monthly membership dues for, or wonders what the next update will be and even if it will be something asked for and worthwhile. A lot of the changes that Achat has implemented over the past couple years started out this way, as an Idea, a Poll, a discussion on a thread. To suggest one more, and draft a letter outlining WHY we (Members) believe this would be a good idea is not being unreasonable. The letter being PM'd to Achat management is simply the way many members can show their individual support for the idea, to allow their voices to be heard. No one could ever be REQUIRED to do it because NOT EVERYONE will agree with it.

As far as it hindering them, I hardly see how communicating with the people who form your bread and butter so to speak could be a hindrance. In order to use forum you must be a premium (and assuming) a paying member, correct? So therefore, I would expect any business entity that provides a service (here, the Achat client itself) to accept and thrive off of any feedback that its Members provide, as we the members are what makes Achat continue to function. If we were to remain quiet on things that we are passionate about and want to see, where would the A team draw their ideas from ? How could Achat grow and thrive? How could it ever get better? Yes I definitely understand that it may take time to be implemented, that is a given, but as the famous quote goes, "A Closed Mouth Doesn't Get Fed."

In regard to the addition of poses for the gay & transgender population of Achat users, I'm all for that. It is your and anyone else's right to request these things to be added. I would definitely encourage you to continue pressing for those additions and I believe there is even a thread about that in the forum, and I wholeheartedly wish you luck with trying to press for those changes you would wish to see.

Kisses & Hugs,
Dee

Do not let any one make you feel  likeyour idea is nothing you  do what  you think its right  its a great  idea

Funny thing is I never noticed your top Quote  lol  I was just telling  it was a good Idea  .. so know I know why you are ranting
« : November 12, 2014, 11:27:48 PM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Stone

« #22 : November 12, 2014, 12:49:27 PM »

@ FoxyRoxxy

I was not poo pooing Miss Dee's idea.  A news letter is a good idea. I was merely expressing my views on who should be responsible for it and I still stand  by that view and opening up it further for discussion.

Miss Dee has answered her views very eloquently which brings me to your post...

The purpose of it is what exactly?  To make me feel shitty ?  You have already stated you think it's a good idea too.  Is there any need therefore to try and belittle my view and turn my words round to say that Miss Dee's idea is nothing.

I never said that and would never do so.

And just so there is no misunderstanding ...  You should think before you post and YES I am offended for you trying to make me look the bad guy here.

Stone

« #23 : November 12, 2014, 01:07:30 PM »

Kisses & Hugs,
Dee

Do not let any one make you feel  likeyour idea is nothing you  do what  you think its right  its a great  idea

I did read it and the above post.   

And that high lighted in green was not directed at me?  "Nothing" !   I think it was due to the quote.   

And you dont care if you offend me ?   

That's real nice of you to say.   Thank you very much.

I refuse to get in an argument here. I've said my piece. 

Perhaps someone could return it back to topic. 

(This was in response to a post which has now since been removed, just so there is no misunderstanding that I posted twice, directly after each other)

« : November 12, 2014, 01:20:09 PM Stone »

MissDee87

« #24 : November 12, 2014, 02:48:54 PM »

Honestly speaking, submerging AChat team with mail that ask for newsletter can be funny to do, but not sure it wuill sort the effect. and let me add this: newsletter mustn't be for every single update of poses or clothes we have but of sonstantial update of the program, as new features like common room, the chat sistem or, why not!, a complete update of AChat as program. Of course it's needed we mods of the forum can be informed of details a luittle more then the users, so we can answer to the question that will follow, as usual happen.

Now tell me.....did you agree or not on my line!?

Hentaiboy thank you for your response! However I must respectfully disagree with your assertion. No one can say for sure that what we plan to do will cause the effect we want HOWEVER it MAY generate the response we want as it is more aggressive than just continually discussing something in the forum and hoping the A team responds. It may be worth a shot to try; we may never know what may happen unless we try. Also in regards to the frequency of this proposed newsletter it would be completely unrealistic for us to expect the A team to provide this on a weekly basis. I agree that it cannot be done every week. However once every 30 days should be reasonable. All of the ideas of what could be included in this newsletter have been explained in previous posts so I will not rehash them here, but I do invite you to revisit them so you can better understand the goal of getting this newsletter started. I am all for the Mods that want to be involved receiving info from the A team so they can better answer questions proposed to them by the other Members.

Kisses & Hugs,

Dee
MissDee87

« #25 : November 12, 2014, 03:02:53 PM »

TIME OUT - FLAG ON THE PLAY!

I would also like to state in a separate post, that this thread by all means was not meant for anyone to take something negative away from it. I am not by any means pointing any fingers or saying one party is wrong or one party is right. Where there are ideas and topics thrown around, and requests being made, and everyone having their own opinions, there is bound to be friction. And at times it may come out negatively and it may cause some bruised egos and hurt feelings. But that is where we as adults  should take a deep breath, and lay out logically where we stand and why. I appreciate your comments Foxxy and I am grateful for your unwavering support in this thread. It does not go unnoticed. Stone, I appreciate your opinion and point of view as they are entirely your own and have merits to them as well. I would sincerely hope that any hurt feelings or bruised egos would be put aside for the greater good of the betterment of Achat and that we can all respectfully dialogue and share our opinions. For those who support this idea, Thank you. For those who may be against it or have any reservations about its ability to be done, thank you too. The only way for an idea like this to be well rounded is if we all discuss it, and hammer out the pros & cons of it. I am new here in the Forum and I never expected there to be such a tremendous response to this thread. I appreciate all of you who have taken time out to voice your opinions.

Kisses & Hugs,
Dee
« : November 12, 2014, 06:46:19 PM MissDee87 »
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: