*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Character Picture Upload fails
« previous next »
: [1]
: Character Picture Upload fails  ( 2830 )
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« : November 21, 2014, 04:28:18 AM »

Hello Everyone

I've been trying ( with 4 different browsers ) to access the "Character Picture Upload" on the website but all i get is an empty achat background screen without any options, i was wondering if anyone else shared that issue or if it might be just a temporary hickup of the website itself since it's extremely annoying. Oh and yes, the web panel itself runs fine for every other option.

Thanks in advance :)
Kisses

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Covems
: 1688

« #1 : November 21, 2014, 05:55:00 AM »

Miss Cheya...

I just gave it a whirl and experienced no problems.  I did notice that the page took a few seconds to change.  You may want to submit a support ticket and go for an answer from the AChat Gods themselves.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : November 21, 2014, 06:50:43 AM »

Hi Cheya,

icebox (another german member) and I have the same troubles with gifting system. we just get the red empty background when we have chosen a member to gift. I also tried it with different browsers, updated windows 8 several times, restarted... I'm having this issue for weeks now and have sent a ticket to support yesterday. If there are any news, I'll let you know.

Just checked it, it's the same with character picture for me.
« : November 21, 2014, 06:56:31 AM Lover »

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : November 21, 2014, 06:54:35 AM »

I got the solution! While writing I got an idea, tried it and it works now!

I'm using hbv antivir and browser protection was activated. I reactivated it and now everything is working.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: