*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  SM poses (FF-FS)
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: SM poses (FF-FS)  ( 8992 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : November 04, 2014, 04:36:23 PM »

@Perfidiam:
Add-ons specifically designed for the purpose to download and incorporate into the game only for those involved.

My first thought was "great idea". My second is a question. It sounds you know this is possible in other games. What if you like BDSM AND also vanilla play? Would you have to logoff and on again? Can You switch while being in game? Can you still talk to your friends?
If these questions can be answered, I support your idea

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : November 05, 2014, 02:02:46 AM »

Oook, here we go! Thanks goodness someone is finally trying to put on some idea! YAHOOOOO!

Aaaanyway.......why an add on only people interessed can download!? i don't see the reason, but maybe can be a new type of room with interactive object to use and you can buy linked to poses and then placed in the room.

@Lover: there are Others adult chat divided in several areas (called district) which all have a theme and when you move in them, you know what can you find there: BDSM, gay or lesbian, etcetera. Of course, this is AChat, so i don't think they want to move into that direction but maybe, they can work on more interaction with the rooms we have, as giving us, finally!, the chance to chose different forniture to create our room.

Lover
: 10350

« #17 : November 05, 2014, 10:40:33 AM »

This is the reason I ask. If you know these games, you know if it's work the way I asked. I like the idea to have special rooms or places, there will be no misunderstanding.
At the moment, the system is not open for those ideas. But times are changing, games are changing.. why not?

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #18 : November 05, 2014, 11:20:30 AM »

To answer you: in other games you don't have to log off, simply move from an area to another, without logging out and re-logging in, it simply load the new location. Hope this will clear your doubts!

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: