*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Santa 2014
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: Secret Santa 2014  ( 42202 )
Bear
: 3856

« #30 : November 22, 2014, 10:05:42 AM »

hmmm... around a 5% chance of susie shortcake doing a dance for me... might have to do a little bribing to increase the odds

worth a shot.

ok sign me up

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #31 : November 22, 2014, 12:54:03 PM »

;D  Who is susie shortcake?  LOL.   Good Luck on the bribes, Lover does the draws and is sooooooo strict and unbending.

Secret Santa Volunteer updates.        * = agrees to extra dates

1    Brandybee + *
2    Tango *
3    AusWoody *
4    Zoerink *
5    Stone +
6    jayc
7    ItsAmy123 +
8    mrsexlover
9    Lover
10  Misdevious  * +
11  Momma_Andrea +
12  malphes +
13  Covems *
14  TG_Chaser *
15  Blayne *
16 Sexilicious +
17  Terric + *
18  Bear

Welcome Everyone.  Thank you to those who have volunteered for extra dates if need be.  Please check & post again if we have missed anyone out.

We want more to join, roll up , roll up.   They are all good fun dates  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
sexilicious
: 2755

« #32 : November 22, 2014, 05:13:44 PM »

might have to do a little bribing to increase the odds

oh look bear honey see see see

Lover
: 10350

« #33 : November 24, 2014, 04:23:09 PM »

Round 1: First person is giver

Momma_Andrea    - TG_Chaser
Sexiliscious   - Bear
ItsAmy123   - Zoerink
Stone          - Lover
Malphes   - Covems
Misdevious   - AusWoody
Terric           - Blayne
Brandy   - Tangoracer
Malphes   - jayc
ItsAmy123   - mrsexlover
Salma2011 -  Tangoracer
« : November 26, 2014, 04:26:36 PM Brandybee »

Lover

« #34 : November 24, 2014, 04:26:02 PM »

Round 2: First person is giver

jayc           - Brandybee
Blayne   - Malphes
Bear           - stone
zoerink   - Misdevious
Tangoracer   - ItsAmy123
TG_Chaser   - Terric
covems   - Momma_Andrea
AusWoody   - sexiliscious
Lover          - Misdevious
mrsexlover   - malphes
zoerink  -  Salma2011

Contact your partner by sending a pm in forum or in game. Make your date and post about in forum afterwards. If you can't do you date, conatct Brandy or Lover and also your partner. We will look for a new one. Have fun :)

« : November 26, 2014, 04:27:12 PM Brandybee »

Bear
: 3856

« #35 : November 24, 2014, 06:20:00 PM »

ROFL.... Miss Stone  probably just had a coronary...

Lover

« #36 : November 25, 2014, 03:28:01 AM »

lol bear, I hope before she will massage my feet :D When we had the first secret event, I had the pleasure to massage hers, now I'm looking forward to get mine pampered. I'm doing a lot of workout and hard running, they really need it!

Misdevious
: 367

« #37 : November 25, 2014, 10:08:04 AM »

Drew AusWoody as my secret santa date...I think he was hoping for this:

but he got stuck with me instead.

Auswoody will post the story of the first part of our encounter, the pole dance., and he did a much better write up and put effort into it! I had to run an errand and when I returned he got a sensual teasing lap dance.  Logs and pictures to follow.

Enjoy my lapdance!

Misdevious to AusWoody: starting with a slow circle of my hips
Misdevious to AusWoody: back arched, breasts pushed forward

9:22 AM 11/25/2014
Misdevious to AusWoody: then rolling my body in a wave, hips undulating back and forth
9:23 AM 11/25/2014
Misdevious to AusWoody: then bending down and squatting as low as I can go
Misdevious to AusWoody: with a shimmy and a thrust of my hips as I go up and down

9:24 AM 11/25/2014
Misdevious to AusWoody: snapped a picture for us
AusWoody: great
9:25 AM 11/25/2014
Misdevious to AusWoody: running my hands slowly over my body
Misdevious to AusWoody: my nipples are hardening visibly beneath my bra

Misdevious to AusWoody: slide my hand slowly down my stomach
Misdevious to AusWoody: and over my hips and around to my round ass

Misdevious to AusWoody: turn around and spank my ass a few times
AusWoody: mmmm
Misdevious to AusWoody: can see the little jiggle of flesh and hear the sharp sting of flesh on flesh
9:27 AM 11/25/2014
Misdevious to AusWoody: Then I turn around t bending fully forward spreading my legs showing you a glimpse of damp panties

Misdevious to AusWoody: need a closer look?
AusWoody: yes  babe
9:28 AM 11/25/2014
Misdevious to AusWoody: placing my foot on the couch, so that the heel of my shoel is pressed to your balls, spreading my legs and offering you a view
9:29 AM 11/25/2014
AusWoody: 'great
Misdevious to AusWoody: moving my foot slightly against your cock
AusWoody: groans
Misdevious to AusWoody: my best asset is these tits though
9:30 AM 11/25/2014
AusWoody: yes
Misdevious to AusWoody: leaning forward just slightly so you can see the swell of flesh above the top of my bra
Misdevious to AusWoody: shaking back and forth so they sway and jiggle
AusWoody: reaching ouit to touch them
9:31 AM 11/25/2014
Misdevious to AusWoody: I'll touch them for you
Misdevious to AusWoody: cupping my breasts in my hand, so full they spill out over my cupped hands and fingers then I slide my hand over my breasts honing in on my nipple

Obviously not me...but I thought you might enjoy, everyone loves boobs.

9:32 AM 11/25/2014
Misdevious to AusWoody: teasing my finger in circles around the nipple, so it hardens and puckers

Misdevious to AusWoody: walking forward and pushing your thighs apart, kneeling between them so that my knees are pushed into your crotch
9:33 AM 11/25/2014
AusWoody: mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Misdevious to AusWoody: running my hands across my chest, so you can watch my flesh goosepimple
9:34 AM 11/25/2014
Misdevious to AusWoody: leaning forward and pushing your face into my deep cleavage
AusWoody: burying nmy face between your breasts
Misdevious to AusWoody: you can smell my sweet lotion, white lotus flower today

AusWoody: mmmmmm
9:35 AM 11/25/2014
AusWoody: breathing in deeply
Misdevious to AusWoody: running a lick up the side of your face and stepping back again
9:36 AM 11/25/2014
AusWoody: the combination of your woman smell and  lotus flower   attack my olfactory organ  and my cock responds
9:37 AM 11/25/2014
Misdevious to AusWoody: raise an eyebrow at your hard cock and run my hands down my body and over my kitty
AusWoody: straoininhg against my jeans
Misdevious to AusWoody: come forward and put my leg on your shoulder, pussy in your face, as I slowly stroke my hand over the fabric outside

9:39 AM 11/25/2014
Misdevious to AusWoody: Then I walk forward straddle your lap, grinding my hips against yours as I lean and capture your lips with mine

Click the lights off..and fade to black.

« : November 25, 2014, 10:16:41 AM Misdevious »
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #38 : November 25, 2014, 10:22:33 AM »

fortunately i drew Misdevious as my giver in Secret Santa, what an amazing partner TY Sweetie.  Many thanks to our great Mod Brandy  for her efforts in running this  great event, Thanks  Brandy XO

i have taken a different approach to the  telling of our adventure  enjoy :)

The bike was throbbing loudly in the night air as we approached the cabin nestled  in a grove of trees next to crystal lake,  Misdevious was  riding pillion   and gripping me tightly as we bounced over the ruts  in the road. As we approached the cabin I clicked the remote and the front door opened and I eased the bike up the ramp and parked in the corner of the sitting room.

Letting it  idle  for a minute  I shut her down and closed the petrol cock, and assisted  Misdevious to dismount, she stood with her back to the fire burning in the hearth, and did a shimmy that took my breath away her coat  flapping open giving me a glimpse of her  scantily clad body lots of red lace   mmmmmmmmmm.

Looking around the cabin she commented

“ Who has a stripper pole in a cabin? Dirty man!”

I just gave her a slow grin anticipating the show  I was about to see.

Pouring her a Bundy rum and coke  and a Bundy on the rocks  for myself we sat in front of the fire and sipped our drinks. We chatted  casually as we finished our drinks and I leaned over and kissed her on her  soft lips. Her hands caressing my muscled chest  she  sighed softly.

“Ok” she commented  “i got a show to do”

standing she asked

“Is there a powder room where I can prepare?”

I direct her to the small bath room, I settle in to the couch with a fresh drink.

She reappeared shortly  with her coat flapping open wearing a red bra and panties with suspender belt and stockings.

I run my eyes over her body as she removes the coat and throws it casually across the back of the couch, shaking her long flowing hair free, while giving me a sexy smile and licking her red painted lips, I feel my cock stirring in anticipation. Her eyes  open wide as she admires the swelling bulge in my jeans.

Approaching the thick hard shiny shaft I had installed in the middle of the floor  and secured to the main rafter supporting the roof, she grasps it  at shoulder height and does a test spin  to check its  stability, nodding and smiling  she prepares to strut her stuff.

She started off  by a simulated fuck up against the pole, thighs  spread around it  and her  red panties  sliding  slowly up and down several times, my eyes fixed on her   as she licks her  lips seductively and I notice a damp patch low down on her panties crotch, my pulse  speeds up slightly  and my cock stirs   again.

I notice  Misdevious focused on my crotch  and her tongue  slides across her  lips again, her eyes  slide upward and  when she catches mine  she smiles  real slow and winks at me, I squirm in my chair  giving myself   some room to grow, her smile turns into a cheeky grin and she leaps up and grasps the pole  ¾ of the way up.
She moves the leap into a diva spin with her body at right angles to the floor, slowly sliding down to the floor, lying prone on the floor  she arches her back head and heels on the floor  creating a bridge with her arms  outstretched, she walks her feet towards the pole  arching her back even further until she lowers her shoulders to the floor  and  lifts her legs up and wraps them around the pole, then she walks her hands up the pole till they reach her legs  that are gripping the pole and supporting her body.

Somehow she twists her torso and places her hands above her body she continues to walk them up the pole until she returns to the vertical position, looking down  she reaches behind herself  and releases her bra, the straps falling down  as she holds the cups to her with her forearm, and she slides the bra off, and flings it in my direction.

Snatching it from the air  I focus on her breast  as her hands  cup them and  massage them with a wicked smile on her  lips, quick as a flash she somehow is facing the pole again her hands above her head  pulling her to the ceiling with her legs dangling free, I am impressed with her upper body strength. Her thighs  grasp the pole  and she lets go with her hands.

I watch mesmerized as she undoes the bows on the side of her panties, grasping the front in one hand  and the back in the other  she slides then back and forth between her upper thighs, I hear her moaning softly as she continues to drag the panties along her cleft. Her whole body shudders  and she slips  down the pole  6 to 8 inches, and then pulls the panties clear looking over her shoulder  she  flings them in my direction.

Again I snatch them from the air  as my eyes are focused on her wearing only red stockings and garter, she shakes her head and her hair  flies  into a halo.  She leans her body backwards exposing her breasts  to my view and I see a wisp of dark hair just above the junction of her thighs, my body is responding to the titillating show  as she slowly spirals down the pole.

Once she is back on the floor  she opens her legs and raises them upward  until she rolls over  and ends up with her legs  on each side of my chair, her pussy at my feet, she raises her butt into the air slowly  and I see her desire glistening wetly on her lips.

« : November 25, 2014, 04:26:08 PM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
tangoracer
: 3444

« #39 : November 25, 2014, 02:46:32 PM »

Looks Like I have two great dates with two of my good friends

Looking forward to a sexy lap dance from my Honeybee Miss BrandyBee

And getting my massage table ready for Amy   

See you both soon hugs and Kisses Tango

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #40 : November 25, 2014, 02:58:49 PM »

Brandy   - Tangoracer

jayc        - Brandybee

I'm pleased too,   Let me  know your availability by PM guys   :P

Amy,  Tangos massages are Fab  U   lous  mmmm.

Great reports AusWoody and Misdevious.  Enjoyed them both.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #41 : November 25, 2014, 03:47:20 PM »

lol bear, I hope before she will massage my feet :D When we had the first secret event, I had the pleasure to massage hers, now I'm looking forward to get mine pampered. I'm doing a lot of workout and hard running, they really need it!

Its ok Stone his feet  don't stink  press a little on the big toe  ;D .. here   giving you a tip on presser spots  ;D ;D

Please not to hard on 17 area   :D ...

« : November 25, 2014, 03:53:52 PM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #42 : November 25, 2014, 04:32:23 PM »

Oh... i am lucky! i have 2 dates, and with 2 girls this year!!!

Missdevious and Amy.. here i am  ;D

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #43 : November 25, 2014, 04:48:05 PM »

Oh... i am lucky! i have 2 dates, and with 2 girls this year!!!

What did you get last year? Goats?

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Salma2011
: 38

Salma that name you won't forget ...!!!!

« #44 : November 25, 2014, 04:59:26 PM »

hello all did i come late? i want to be in

Love You ................ Kisses
: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: