*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Santa 2014
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: Secret Santa 2014  ( 42213 )
Lover
: 10350

« #45 : November 25, 2014, 05:03:03 PM »

I'm sorry Salma, but yes you're late. The couples have been drawn yesterday. But we will have another secret event next year :) You still have a little chance. If one of the participants can't do his date, I will tell you and you can replace her or him - ok?

Stone
: 1842

« #46 : November 25, 2014, 05:03:58 PM »

ROFL.... Miss Stone  probably just had a coronary...

Luckily  Jayc was around to give me the kiss of  life.  LOL

I am Pleased with my Secret Santa dates, even though Adraste (Goddess of Fate)  must have been having a wicked sort of day.

I have PM'd  Bear and Lover to arrange our dates and will report back  on their completion of course.

Thank you Santa.

@ FoxyRoxxy,  Thank you for the foot chart, I will find that extremely useful.  I hope that my endeavours at reflexology are adequate after your expertise. I feel I may fail miserably but will try my hardest to relax Lover for you.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #47 : November 25, 2014, 05:30:24 PM »

Lol  Stone  I hope it works,  My lover is a  PUMA hehe   kind hard to calm that one
wild guy heheh   have a nice  SC date  please  add some oil,  I like his  feet  soft  ::)   ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
tangoracer
: 3444

« #48 : November 26, 2014, 02:45:39 AM »

Lover
 I'm sure a couple of us guy that said we would do extra dates would be happy to help Salma join in the fun

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #49 : November 26, 2014, 05:02:55 AM »

Lover
 I'm sure a couple of us guy that said we would do extra dates would be happy to help Salma join in the fun

I am in! :P

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Salma2011
: 38

Salma that name you won't forget ...!!!!

« #50 : November 26, 2014, 05:30:22 AM »

I think that to be late is better ;)

Love You ................ Kisses
terric
: 622

« #51 : November 26, 2014, 07:13:41 AM »

TG Chaser... Blayne...   contact me.  I won't bite, unless you want me to.  It's a busy week and weekend here in the States.  Thanksgiving is a family holiday for us.  Contact me either in the game or here in the forum and we can set a date for sometime in the near future.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #52 : November 26, 2014, 04:25:29 PM »

Salma2011  due to the kind offers of two volunteers you are in

Salma to give tangoracer a santa secret date -    lapdance / pole dance  etc...

Zoerink to give Salma her secret santa date -  a foot massage etc...

Enjoy and dont forget your date report, here in this topic :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Salma2011
: 38

Salma that name you won't forget ...!!!!

« #53 : November 27, 2014, 01:16:17 AM »

Salma2011  due to the kind offers of two volunteers you are in

Salma to give tangoracer a santa secret date -    lapdance / pole dance  etc...

Zoerink to give Salma her secret santa date -  a foot massage etc...

Enjoy and dont forget your date report, here in this topic :)

Done and thanks to volunteers  ;)

Love You ................ Kisses
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #54 : November 28, 2014, 12:43:29 AM »

Wowsers, look at me, scoring three dates ::) Can we say lucky or... lucky? ;)

Tango, Zoerink & MrSexLover... message me and we'll sort out times to conduct these rendezvous, hehe.

Hopefully we'll manage to have our date reports in before the holidays are over. ;D

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #55 : November 29, 2014, 12:42:17 PM »

"When the countdown is over"

Saturday 5:30 pm spanish time.

After a long wait, looking the clock in a countdown from last tuesday, the moment is come. A Secret Santa Date with a stunning and sweet lady called Misdevious.

I was in my Mediterranean Terrace, just relaxing and having a cup of tea when someone know the door... i see my clock and was 5:12 pm... "oh my god, she cames early" and i stand up and open the door.

"Hello Misdevious, i am zoerink, and i was waiting for you". (the countdown starts last tuesday, when we look a day we can do our Secret Santa Date).

We kiss each other cheeks, in a spanish mode, and we talk a little, about the countdown we had during all week, untill the Hour "H", now.

Then, we start our date, was my turn to give her a unforgetable date, so i start with a "Macho dance".

The weather outside in the terrace was good, this is spain and i live in south, so snow or cold is not often here, we had 24 degrees so i had no problems to undress me, and start to dance so close her.

"You like what you see" I ask her, while i dance naked so close her, then she cant resist to caress my butt and my chest. I smile and i continue dancing, while i turn around, perfect to her to give me a slap in my ass.

"So hard ass" she tell me smiling... while our date starts to go in a good and funny way.

"You like it?" i ask her... without wait for any answer.

After a some minutes dance, she kiss me, and says "i am having a really nice date", after it i say, "a pleasure", then i tell her "dont move sweetheart" and i bend over my knees.

"its turn for a massage"

After this words, i start to massage her legs, with the top of my fingers i slide my hands over her legs, while i feel her breath.

"¿Do you like it?"

"Oh yes, i had a really hard week, so busy with thanksgiving".

After her words, i know i had to work more hard over her feets, looking the points i learn reading another post in the forum, looking for the points to relax her legs, and body. After some minutes massaging her feets i back to the legs, i see her eyes, closed, feeling her breath, deep... and i ask her for the third step.

"Could you lie down Misdevious?".

"Yes of course".

I stand on Misdevious, and then put some massage oil on my hands, I begin to massage your back, neck, and shoulders. First of soft, slow .. feeling every inch of her skin that my hands roamed then gently sliding the tip of my fingers, feeling her skin every inch I walk is upright.

After her back, I focus on his shoulders, pressing gently, slowly, feeling all the accumulated tension will dissipate.

"Now is turn for your legs and hips" i say her.

"Mmmmm its fine...she whispers from a state of total relaxation "

I slide down, and start to massage her legs, first the right one, after, the left one, from the feets to the hips, the oil extends over her skin, with the pressure of my hands. go up and down slowly, feeling the initial tension we have gone to the state of relaxation, notice your breathing, slow, intense, "likes" I think to myself, while I put some oil on my chest, and slid down her back .

After that, my lips close to her cheek, give him a kiss, and whispered "meeting is over."

Thank you Misdevious for a stunning and nice date.  ;)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Misdevious
: 367

« #56 : November 29, 2014, 01:31:29 PM »

Time zones suck, what else can I say about that!  Between that and being busier than usual with my family, and my son being on holiday break,  we had to plan several days in advance for a time that I could be alone.  We did spend the week chatting and getting to know each other when we could, and Zoerink was utterly charming with periodically sending me updates on the countdown to the date.  Definitely had a huge smile each time he did!  He asked me which of the choices for the santa date I would prefer, and since I found him so adorable, I greedily asked for all 3.

And the dance, can I say phew!  A hot Spaniard with a swimmer's body.  We didn't joke for long before I had to pull him in for the kiss I'd anticipated all week.

Next was  the foot massage, at least he spared my shame by tattling that when he was a little too tender, and because I'm super ticklish, my leg involuntarily jerked and I kicked his cock! And don't worry, I soothed it and made it better, so ladies, never fear it's still as good as ever.

Once he had his hands on my body for the massage it wasn't long before we were both ready to end the public portion of our date.  So while the secret santa ended, I didn't go home.

« : November 29, 2014, 01:43:15 PM Misdevious »
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #57 : December 01, 2014, 11:49:00 PM »

On a bright and early Tuesday morning, I figured I'd stop by MrSexLover's place with a plate of cookies, a glass of milk and surprise him with our Secret Santa date.

A surprised MrSexLover greets me at the door in his boxer briefs and invites me in, as I wish him a very good morning. His cabin is decorated in Christmas gear, with the tree up and lights out and everything.

I hand him the cookies and milk and nudge him back onto the couch to get comfortable.

I snap my fingers and a pole magically appears in front of me and I circle it, eyeing him as he munches away on the cookies.

I begin a slow, seductive & sensual dance as light, jazzy-holiday music kicks in. Gyrating and swaying my hips around, in front, behind and up against the pole.

MrSexLover wasn't satisfied with the distance between us. Wanting a closer look at my ample assets, I happily obliged to his requests.

He got even greedier and wasn't satisfied with just looking. So I minimized the distance between us to a maximum and gave him just what he was asking for: A mixture of grindin', feelin' up and sucklin' all that he could.

Just as things we're getting quite rock-hard steamy (::)), being the naughty little Santa's Helper/tease I am, reminded MrSexLover that work was calling and our hot date had run it's course.

He thanked me for the lovely date & I gave him tender kiss on the cheek. Then with a snap of my fingers, I poofed magically out of sight.

1 Down ~ 2 To Go ;D
« : February 22, 2017, 02:21:47 AM ItsAmy123 »

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #58 : December 02, 2014, 09:34:01 AM »

Thanks Amy for a nice way to start my day before work.

But don't be a stranger now, and do come back to visit, my door is always open for a nice lady as you.  ;)

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
malphes
: 8

« #59 : December 02, 2014, 01:30:43 PM »

wow !  MrSexLover  you  lucky !  that  looked  awesome !
sigh  Cant seem to find my guys  . . .
: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: