*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  "CHEATING & INFIDELITY " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Vote for your Favourite Story.  Voting  Ends  SATURDAY 31 JANUARY 2015
1. An Unlikely  Influence.   -20 (19.8%)
2. Hot in Tropical Beach Resort.   -10 (9.9%)
3. The Fall of King Zeruk   -2 (2%)
4. Loss of Innocence.   -13 (12.9%)
5. Unadulterated Lust.   -19 (18.8%)
6. Boston Boogie Night.   -16 (15.8%)
7. Poem -  Memories of the Little Oak.   -3 (3%)
8. Royal Flush of Desire.   -6 (5.9%)
9. Anniversary Gift   -7 (6.9%)
10. The Secretary   -5 (5%)
: 97

: "CHEATING & INFIDELITY " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8  ( 12472 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : November 30, 2014, 03:51:54 PM »

1. An Unlikely  Influence.    By   Jayc

Monday… Nine A.M.

Warren walked into the meeting room on time as always to find that nobody was there yet. He sat down and got his spreadsheets out and prepared for the meeting. He heard them coming down the hall, the rest of his sales team.  They shuffled in looking tired, no doubt another weekend of debauchery was the reason.  They sat in silence sipping coffee and waited for Alex to start the meeting.

Warren was Junior on the team and had been for over a year now. That was how tight and exclusive this team was. Alex was well on his way to becoming the future CEO so working for him was the best thing that had happened to Warren in his few years at the company.

Still, Warren did not understand why he had been selected. By definition Warren was a nerd. He was brilliant at his job but off work his life was tame compared to the other guys on the team. He would listen in awe as they told each other of their latest sexual conquests. Warren was not a virgin but sex with his Finance had been awkward and infrequent. It was not particularly fulfilling.

As the meeting droned on Warren found his mind wandering to his upcoming wedding in a few weeks. The last 6 months had been trying to say the least. Endless, tedious hours with his Fiancé, meeting with wedding planners, picking out tuxes, bridesmaid’s dresses, add working 12 hours or more day on this project had Warren ready to crack.

Alex’s voice droned on in the background until suddenly it came to an end.
“Alright gentleman that about wraps it up, just one more item.”  Alex’s voice brought Warren back to reality.
Alex rose from his chair and walked behind Warren and placed a hand on his shoulder and spoke,
“As you all know Warren is taking the plunge in a few weeks,” Alex said shaking his head.

The room filled with a mix of moans and cheers. Warren felt his face begin to redden as he rolled his eyes, hating to be the center of attention.
“We all have tried to talk him out of it, but his mind is made up, so what kind of team would we be if we didn’t send him off in style?” Alex asked.
The men began a low chant, “Party, Party, Party!“ Growing louder and louder with pounding on the table “PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!”

A bachelor party at Alex’s place on the coast! Warren’s heart raced at the thought of it. The tales from that place were legendry among the team members. There would be strippers for sure and knowing Alex, there would be a lot more than stripping going on. 

That thought got him excited. The idea of having sex with a woman who actually enjoyed it was his number one fantasy of late.

Warren loved his wife to be, Dawn but she was shy in bed and seemed to endure sex rather than enjoy it. She told him over and over this would improve once they were married but he had his doubts and this troubled him deeply. His passive nature didn’t help matters and Warren knew this. Still he wished he was bold enough to “get his fuck on” as Alex was fond of calling it.

THE NEXT WEEKEND

“The party had been amazing to put it lightly,” Warren thought as he drove home the next morning.
He had arrived Saturday afternoon to find it already in full swing. Later that evening after a lewd roasting of the man of honor and a series of lap dances with the good time party girls, Alex led Warren to the master bedroom, patted him on the back and ushered him through the door. He had then closed it to give him some privacy.

A woman waited the other side, smiling and in a semi state of undress! Her name was Kayla and for the rest of the evening she rocked Warren’s world.

She had taken his hand and led him to the bed. She had seductively undressed him and …

Warren turned up the car stereo and pumped his fist to the music as he drove. He had “got his fuck on” and was now on his way to “get his fuck on” with his Fiancé, Dawn.

Warren let himself in to their condo and set his overnight bag down. It was a high-rise building downtown. The sunsets over the cityscape made it worth the rent the couple often joked.

Dawn emerged from the bedroom, wearing a bathrobe and drying her shoulder length, sandy blond hair. She had an amazing body.

“Hi Bunny, how was your party? On second thoughts I don’t want to know,” Dawn greeted him with a laugh, calling him by his Nickname.

Dawn began to fill him in on the latest wedding updates when he stopped her in mid-sentence with a deep kiss and embrace.

“Wow Bunny what brought that on?” Dawn said, taken back by Warren’s advance.
“Let’s fool around,” Warren whispered as he kissed her neck.
“Right now?”  Dawn asked with apprehension.
“Sure, why not? We are consenting adults,” Warren said with a smile as he untied her bathrobe rope.

Dawn was stunned at the way Warren was acting. What surprised her even more was his behavior was actually turning her on.

Warren pulled Dawn in close and reached inside her robe, his hands finding her soft hips and waist, still damp from her shower. He began kissing her neck and shoulder, inhaling deeply, taking in her scent.
Dawn could barely breathe, startled and swooning at the same time. He pushed Dawn against the fridge and Warren kissed her again with even more passion. Dawn gasped as Warren suddenly forced his hand against her naked pussy palming her lewdly.  She groaned and kissed him back, desire greasing his palm.

Warren suddenly turned Dawn around and pulled off her robe. She was nude, he was dressed. Behind her now, Warren began kissing her neck as his hand returned to Dawn’s wet pussy. Dawn had never been this sexually aroused in her life. Warren’s finger teased her opening but never entered. He moved his hand and finger in small circles and gentle pushes made Dawns pussy clench in protest trying to capture Warren’s pleasuring and probing fingers.

Warren grew even bolder as he caressed Dawns ample breasts and nipples. Dawn’s sighs and pants became moans of pleasure when Warren slipped one, then two fingers inside her. His hand was almost a blur as he boldly finger fucked his woman. Dawn pushed back against Warren, her hand found his face and she tried to caress his cheek but Warren’s busy fingers were demanding all her attention and she grabbed his hair just to hang on as her legs and body trembled with need and pleasure.

For Warren, it was almost like a dream. A hot wet dream. He was man handling Dawn in the kitchen at 11:30 in the morning and she was enjoying it as much or even more then he was!
Warren slowed the pace and said one word “Bedroom.” 

Dawn nodded eagerly and almost broke into a run down the hall with Warren right behind her.
In the Bedroom, Dawn turned to face Warren and sat on the edge of the bed. Her heart was racing as she watched him rip off his clothes. She had seen him naked a thousand times but this time it was different. She was looking at him with utter lust. Her eyes devoured his fit body.

Warren was an avid cyclist and runner and it showed. Firm, toned legs and chest and a flat stomach but it was his nice erect cock that really caught her eye. Warren could see she was checking him out, and for the first time in their sexual relationship he didn’t feel nervous or timid. He felt turned on and proud. This was more than being horny, Warren felt confident and very sexual.

He motioned for Dawn to lie back on the bed. Kneeling between her open legs Warren lifted her ass up and placed a folded pillow under the small of her back. Warren paused for a moment to enjoy the view.  Dawn’s beautiful wet pussy with pouting labia; minute droplets of her arousal clung like dew to her small tuft of pubic hair. He could see and smell her arousal.

Using two fingers, Warren opened Dawn moist petals and began flicking his tongue against her swollen clitoris. He drank and sucked her wonderful snatch.

Dawn opened her legs wider and arched her back; her white knuckled fists clenched a pillow.  Dawn’s body began to flush in patches, her moans growing longer and louder, changing in tone when Warren’s tongue hit a sweet spot.  Eyes clenched shut, Dawn grabbed Warren’s head by the hair and held him close, grinding on his face.

Just when Dawn thought it could not get any better, Warren’s fingers returned to her tight channel and sent her to another level of excitement.

Simmering in a state of sexual arousal that she had never felt before, Dawn said something that 20 minutes before she could have not imagined herself saying.  “Let me suck your cock Bunny, I want to suck your cock.”

Warren moved up to kiss Dawn, pinning her hands to the bed. She could taste and smell her excitement on his lips and tongue. It was intimate, sexy, naughty and damn if it didn’t turn her on.
Warren flopped onto his back, propping a pillow under his head and got comfortable. He grabbed his big cock and began stroking its length as Dawn on hands and knees moved between his open legs then paused and with a wicked smile, turned around and climbed on to Warrens face.

Dawn licked her lips when Warren obliged her and started to lick her wet pussy again. Dawn grabbed Warren’s cock by the base and squeezed the shaft as she stroked his nice big erection. 
Warren’s legs opened and stiffened when Dawn took the head into her mouth. Her tongue - tip probed his slit and she could taste his precum as she rolled her tongue around his helmet, exploring every ridge and scooping up his excitement.  Dawn began sucking the head, then lowering her head, taking in as much of Warren’s cock as she possibly could. Her lips and the wet heat of her mouth sliding down was exquisite to Warren. Then she rose and began a steady and mind blowing head fuck.

An erotic game began to play out between the lovers who made up the rules as they went along. When Warren lost control and began bucking his hips, Dawn would move her pussy away from his eager tongue and stop sucking, stroking him or dragging the engorged head against her large taunt rigid nipples instead.
When Warren calmed down she would reward him with more deep- sucking.  Warren quickly learned the rules and the game of tease and please grew hotter and hotter.

It suddenly occurred to Dawn that they were expressing their wants and desires for the first time, and their inhibitions and self-doubt had flown out of their 15th floor bedroom window.

After a very hot round that had Warren fingering her again Dawn could wait no longer. She wanted to fuck him! She wanted Warren to fuck her! Warren was in the same state of mind, wanting Dawn to fuck him, then he was going to fuck her.

Dawn slowly turned around, straddling Warren. She leaned in and they kissed deeply. Warren’s hard cock hovered an inch off his flat stomach twitching, begging for attention. Dawn was just about to guide Warrens cock inside her when she had a naughty thought.

It had happened a few times before when they had made love, albeit quite by accident and she found it extremely pleasurable.  But Dawn had been too shy to explore it, but not today. Dawn moved up a few inches and lowered her pussy till she was kissing his shaft with her petals. Rocking her hips she slid back and forth on his hard shaft coating his cock with her wetness. Her actions had the desired effect, she had enjoyed before and it was better then she had remembered. Her pussy was kissing and glazing his cock and nudging her swollen clitoris.

Warren was enjoying her new naughty tease much to her delight. She could tell by his breathing and sighs that he would soon lose his control again and take her in the way he intended.
Not wanting to lose her “control” of the situation she decided to oblige her lover. Dawn lifted off the bed a bit, Warren’s wet hard cock elevated off his belly again and with just a few fingers guided the engorged head toward her wet opening. Licking her lips and closing her eyes she let him slip inside her, the lovers gasped almost in unison as they joined together.

Coupled, Dawn started a slow fuck letting Warren enjoy her slick tight grip on his shaft. When Warren reached up to caress her breasts, she pushed his hands away with a giggle. She wanted her Bunny to concentrate all his senses on her pussy.

Warren understood immediately and placed his hands by his side and let Dawn fuck him. She rode him slow and deep, then tried some quick shallow strokes. She would pause from time to time and smile as Warren growled in protest.

Then she would start all over again, soon Warren was fucking her back. His upward thrust meeting her downward movement, but in their lust charged state they would lose the rhythm and Warren would lie still as Dawn started it again. Time stood still for the lovers and few words were said as each new round of fucking grew longer and more intense. Gasps and moans filled the air as they enjoyed each other’s intimacies.

With the sound of their bed hitting the wall keeping time, the couple were reaching the end of this epic journey of pure lust and self-discovery.

Dawn leaned over and buried Warren’s face in to her breasts. Warren grabbed her waist then her ass cheeks and thrust madly into her. She felt his cock spasm as he growled and climaxed deep inside her. It was too much, a sensual overload, seeing and feeling Warren cum like that was the only nudge she needed. Dawn went rigid as wave after wave of pleasure ran through her body. She screamed out his name in pleasure and pride as they both rode that peak that crashed and sparked around them.

Warren awoke a few hours later, the shadows on the wall told him it was late afternoon. Dawn was still fast asleep. He freed himself from her arms and kissed her forehead. Dawn murmured something about making dinner but she just needed a few more minutes of sleep.
Warren chuckled and got to his feet and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled.

Then he remembered and felt pangs of guilt for his major indiscretion the night before. He had been unfaithful. He had fucked another woman. He had felt Kayla’s tits, her pussy, and her ass. He had sucked and fucked all her body, as she had him. And he had enjoyed every lewd minute of it.

The mirror steamed up and his image became obscured as he stood there lost in thought. He weighed the pros and cons of his behavior.
After a few minutes of reflection, he decided he could live with himself.

Kayla was fantastic but he did not love her, and it was never going to happen again. Kayla had been more of a teacher then lover. No, teacher was not the right word he thought. She was a catalyst that brought him face to face with his libido, his wants and desires and having the courage to fulfil them. And his new found confidence had rubbed off on his true love. They had just had the best sex ever! Afterwards, as they cuddled they agreed to call today their second first time. A reference only they would understand.

Warren turned his head to see Dawn in the doorway.
“Hey there Sex God, want to share that shower?”  Dawn winked and leered playfully
“Very good idea, my Dear, I knew there was another reason why I had chosen you for my wife, other than for your bedroom skills.”  Warren winked back and smirked.

Warren pulled Dawn in closer and kissed her deeply. All was right in his world.

THE END

« : February 01, 2015, 06:22:18 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #1 : November 30, 2014, 03:58:26 PM »

2. Hot in Tropical Beach Resort.  Part 1.    By    Lover   

I wake up early in the morning. In my mind is a dream, a dream which was true. I remember every little detail of these days in a hotel called Tropical Beach Resort.
It has been a crazy year. My work kept me more than busy, I had a big water damage in my house because an old waste-pipe broke (yes mom, you always told me to check it in time) and my turtle died. No, not because of the water damage, it happened one month later.
I needed a break and finally could take some days off. I didn’t know where to go or what to do, but a friend told me “Book a nice hotel, lay in the sun, relax and look for single women.” I laughed. Then I did as he said. He was right, some holiday is a great idea. Sunbathing, relaxing and maybe I even meet a woman. Why not? I’m single and some distraction always is welcome.

Together we checked some hotels and one got my attention. Tropical Beach Resort, a nice hotel placed in a beautiful landscape, surrounded by a forest. Several big pools, a spa area with sauna and massages, a field for beach volleyball, a gym, some restaurants and a nice bar. The main building has apartments and around the site they have luxury cabins, made of wood, varnished in an orangy colour. They looked spacious and airy. A lot of palms completed the scenery. Yes, this is the right place for my holidays!

Ten minutes later everything was fixed. Immediately I got the feeling of being in holidays and I couldn’t wait to be there. I still had to wait two more months, but because I was busy, the time was running and finally the day had come.
Nothing special happened my first day. I walked around, got to know the site and relaxed. Everything was like in the pics. A beautiful place to release the stress and to get new energy. I decided just to relax the next days, maybe do some sports the rest of my holidays.
On my second day, while I was lying near the pool, a woman got my attention. She was lying maybe 10 feet away from me and reading a book. She was wearing a tight white bikini, which fit perfect to her tanned skin. To protect her eyes from the sun, she was wearing big sunglasses. Her hair was long and dark, shining in the sun. The words of my friend came back to my mind “look for single women” I smiled. Maybe she could be one of them? What to do? I decided to wait a little. What if she’s not alone? She stops reading her book and goes into the pool. I close my eyes and rest a little.

Few minutes later I open my eyes. Just in time – she is coming out of the water. Mmm to see the water dropping off her body makes me shiver.
My mind goes crazy, so I would love to lick every little drop off of her. And not just this water. “Stay cool” I say to myself, because I feel a bulge growing. But it’s too late, I can’t stop dreaming of having her anymore. Not to show my bulge, I pull my knees to my body and place a book on my belly. I peer to her – and as fast as I was horny, my mood is down. A guy is talking to her and it’s obvious they know each other. He sits down aside her and they seem to be very familiar.

While I start looking around to find a new “prize”, then and when I still check this couple. What makes me wondering, he often gets up to the bar, always coming back with a drink. She just drinks water or coffee.
The day is passing and nothing exciting happens. Time to take a shower and to have dinner. I’m sitting on a table, together with another guy and a couple and we’re having a good talk. Suddenly I see her again. Her guy is with her and I can see he’s having more drinks while eating. She is drinking a glass of wine.

“Let’s have a drink in the bar.” The guy on my table is talking to me.
“Sure.” I say and two minutes later we’re sitting in two big chairs.
We’re talking, but my eyes are on the door. And some minutes later I see what I wanted to see. He is coming in, she’s following. My new friend notices my distraction and turns around.

He smiles. “She’s hot, isn’t she?!” I nod. “They are here a few days and every night he’s drunk. What this guy is able to drink… holy moly, I would have a hangover for weeks.” Now he laughs. “I don’t know why the idiots always get the best girls.”
I try to catch her eyes and sometimes it seems she is looking to me. But whenever I send her a smile, she doesn’t react.
Two hours later, they leave the bar. I can’t say they go, because he is staggering. She’s doing her best to hold and help him. I follow with some distance. Actually I don’t know why, what do I expect? But I have to and least it’s wonderful to watch her, wearing a ruby coloured dress and heels. As they walk along a small alley, which leads to the cabins, the guy stumbles and falls down.

She can’t hold him and I hurry to reach them. “May I help you?” I ask.
She is looking at me and for the first time I see her beautiful green eyes. Grateful for my help, but also embarrassed, she agrees. “My hubby is stumbled.”

I lift him and after I made sure, he isn’t injured, I hold him the alley down to their cabin. He doesn’t really talk, just is grunting then and when. She opens the door and I bring him to bed. As I come out of the bedroom, she is standing right in front of me.
“Thank you.” She whispers.
How much would I love to kiss her now, but I don’t dare to do anything. “You’re welcome.” Is all I can say. “You were sitting on the table in the bar.” “You noticed me?”

“I did!” She replies and before I can say something, she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me.
I’m surprised, but then I pull her closer and kiss her passionately. Soon she stops and goes one step back. “Thank you for your help. But I think you better go now.” I do as she asked me too.
While I’m in my room, I can’t forget this kiss. And her sad eyes. “You’re an idiot!” I say to myself, but then I get an idea.
The next day I make sure to lay near them again. He doesn’t remember me, probably he doesn’t remember anything of last night. Though she knows I am there. She is wearing her sunglasses again, but I feel she also is looking to me. Is it a smile? We’re not flirting, though the mood is cracking. There is something, which I cannot describe with words.

The rest is like the day before. He is drinking during day, in the restaurant and in the bar too. Just I sit alone on today. As he goes to toilet, she leans over to me. “Would you go for a walk with me?” “My pleasure.”
“Ok. He is drunken and will go to bed soon. Wait in the alley for me, ok?”
“I will be there!”

20 minutes later they go and again I follow. Will she come? It seems to be an eternity, until she appears.
Wow – she is wearing a short black dress, thin laces holding it around her neck and black heels. No bra – there is no place for it and she doesn’t need it. Her breasts, not too big but far away from being small, are moving up and down with every breath she takes.
“Sorry, but it took some time until I was sure my hubby is sleeping.”
“No problem. You’re looking wonderful and just this look was worth to wait for you!”

She smiles. The first time, I see her really smiling. We walk along until we reach a lonely place close to the sea. She starts talking about him, her relation and what’s going on. I feel she needs it – probably I’m the first person she can talk about everything. I put my arm around her shoulder and she starts to cry.
What can I do to comfort her? I ask myself, just as she looks up to me and says “Fuck me!”
I must have misheard.

“Fuck me please. I know he is fucking his secretary and now I can payback.”
“We should not do that, not for this reason.”
“This is not the reason. I want you and I don’t have to feel guilty, I know he’s doing the same.” Looking at me, in her eyes I see her resolution. “You want me, don’t you?!”
“Oh yes, you can’t imagine how much.”
“Then take me – here and now!” Without waiting for an answer, she is kissing me again, while sliding up to my lap. She is sucking my tongue, nibbling my lower lips and pressing her body to mine. Everything shows how much she wants it. Greedy might be the right word. All my objections are gone. I also want her and this bad ass doesn’t deserve her.

I’m digging in her long hair while we’re kissing passionately. My cock is growing and wants to be released. She feels it and opens my zipper and button, grabbing him and wanking with her right hand. I moan. She wiggles her body and slides onto it. My cock is sliding inside her pussy and I feel how hot and wet she is. Her tight channel takes my mind.

After I released her boobs of the dress, I start kneading them with my left hand. Her nipples are as hard as stone. This goddess is a volcano! She had to sleep for hours, now she can erupt. And she is close. Her breath is fast, her moaning gets louder and she is gasping. I want to let her explode, so I push my hips towards her, thrusting my rocket deep inside her. Then she comes.
With short screams of pleasure, her body releasing all the tension and her nails buried deep in my back. We slow down.
When she is able to talk again, she whispers, “Thank you so much. I didn’t have this for years. Not with a man.”
“And it’s not over!” I lift her and sit her down. Taking off her soaked panties, grinning “They are mine now.”

She only nods and I place myself between her legs. She smells so sexy, so seducing. I remember I wanted to lick her drops when she came out of the pool – now I get something much better. Slowly my tongue is licking along her lips, enjoying her juices. She’s moaning again. That her hands are pushing my head closer, is just another sign she likes what I’m doing. Meanwhile my tongue has discovered her clit. Sucking it, while two of my fingers are tenderly fucking her.

Though she wants more. Her pussy is throbbing and she is pushing it against me. I understand and increase my speed.
“Yes, that’s it” she’s gasping. She leans back and I tap her pussy. After a few taps, my tongue dives deep inside her, fucking her with it while my thumb is brushing her little button.
“Oh god, you will make me cum again.” She whimpers and I let my tongue dance wild inside her.
“Soon.” I stop and look at her.

Her eyes ask why I have stopped. She is confused. That’s what I wanted and before she realizes what’s going to happen next, I fuck her really hard.
My cock goes in and out, not very fast but hard and firm. Her body is covered with sweat, her eyes are half-closed and she can’t barely hold herself back. Her breath comes in bursts and now she is coming again. Her lips are seeking mine and we deeply kiss. It’s not really kissing, more she is biting my lips as if she tries to hold herself on them.
The whole time I had to fight not to come too, but I wanted to give her a great time. Now I can’t fight any longer… she feels it and quickly says “not in my pussy”.

She slides away, just to comeback, wrapping my cock with her lips. Her right hand is wanking my shaft and her tongue is flickering around my head. With her eyes she is inviting me to explode and only one second later I do. Fantastic!
I’m cumming right inside her mouth. It must have been six or seven batches, before I feel relaxed. She swallows everything! We both smile and after releasing my cock out of her mouth, she whispers “I don’t take a birth control pill and I think you liked it.” She winks.
“Never have I dreamed of that.” I whisper and kiss her.

“I better go home now, before my hubby notices I’m not there.”
When we said bye, I asked her if I see her again.
“Who knows?” she said, but her smile said more than 1000 words.
We meet almost every night. Sometimes just to talk, but often we do both – talking and making love. Last night we couldn’t meet, but hopefully it works today. Tonight I want to show her something we haven’t done before.
Will she agree? I’m not sure and if not, it’s ok.

I just had a shower and want to go to pool, as someone is knocking on my door. Who could it be? As I open the door, YOU are standing there. I smile. I didn’t expect to see you in the morning, but I’m happy right now.
“May I come in or do I have to wait until next winter?” you ask smiling. “Or – aren’t you alone? Do you have some hot girls there or even a wife?”
Laughing out loud I tell you to enter the room and that there is no wife and no other girl. You’re wearing jeans and a blouse. Looking so sweat and immediately I have to kiss you. My towel, which was wrapped around my hips, falls down.
You stop the kiss and grab my cock, which already is growing.
“There is someone happy to see me huh?”

“Oh yes, two standing guys are happy to see you! How does it come you can be here?”
“My hubby is doing a trip today and I said I don’t feel good. He didn’t really care and so we have some time now.”
After a short break, you tell me to go to bedroom. “Lay down!” which I do.

Slowly you start undressing your blouse and jeans. You’re wearing a tight, semi-transparency blue bra. Wow, I’m amazed. As you turn around, I see your hot sweet butt, while you’re taking off your lingerie. Bending forward, to show me a deep look at hot channel. It’s all so exciting. Very slow you step closer to the bed, coming to me, kissing my chest first. Then you move down, kissing my belly, my navel, fondling and caressing me, until you reach my cock.

Wrapping it with your lips, kissing my head… sucking it into your mouth… oooh I moan, it’s so hot. With both of your hands you grab my shaft, moving up and down while your tongue is flickering around my head. This all in slow motion, enjoying every second… after a while you increase speed, going on really fast, before you slow down again. Looking at me, your left hands is fondling your breast. You smile and rub my cock on your nipple.

“Oh baby, you’re killing me and I love it.”

--  Continued --

« : February 01, 2015, 06:21:49 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #2 : November 30, 2014, 04:02:51 PM »

2. Hot in Tropical Beach Resort.  Part 2      By   Lover 

You slide up and sit down on my hard rocket. Also slow you move up and down, while I’m holding your hips. We kiss, tenderly first, but soon we get hotter and kiss more passionately, my hips lifting up and down to shag you while you’re riding me.
Both are moaning now.

I want to kiss your boobs and raise your upper body. While we’re almost sitting, my lips are sucking your nipples… your breath goes faster and I suck them now in same rhythm.

“I will to take you doggy now.” I moan.
You turn around, offering me your backside. I wish I had thousand hands now, to hold your hips, your hair, your tits… a while we make tenderly love, then go wild and furious, before we slow down again.
“Wait!” you say and slip away. Looking at me with your big lovely eyes, you say “I want you to cum inside!” 
You never wanted this before. “Are you sure?”
“I am!”

We roll around, I’m on top now and we’re kissing. My cock is moving forth and back, your tight channel is squeezing my shaft and with each thrust, our orgasm is building more and more. Today we will cum together and you will get my load in your pussy. Both are moaning louder, we’re close… and few seconds later, all our tension is leaving and we are experiencing our first orgasm together! My load is flooding your pussy and you’re juices are wetting my cock completely. It’s so intensive! “Stay in.” which I do as long as possible. Then we end up embraced, kissing, while I’m fondling your hair.

“What a wonderful surprise in the morning.” I say “Actually I wanted to show you something.” I say laughing.
“What is it baby?”
“I will stop something without telling you. Whenever you say no, I will stop. Trust me darling.” Saying this, I flip her around and start caressing her neck and back. Kissing her softly, gently biting her, blowing my warm breath above her cells.

She is melting and moaning. With every kiss I move little lower until I reach her butt, which of course I kiss and pamper. Putting two fingers in her pussy, feeling she’s moist already and making sure, my fingers are really wet too.
For a moment she is shocked, because I start licking around her rose. Now she knows what’s in my mind! Though she doesn’t say stop, which means I can go on. Very slow I push my tongue into her little hole. Gently I lick her ass, while my fingers still are filling her pussy.
Next I stop licking and careful I stick one finger in her butt, leaving the other one in her pussy, serving both holes. As I increase speed a little, she is gasping and I feel she likes it.

I spread her legs, she still is on her belly, and start fucking her pussy. My thumb now slides inside her backdoor and she screams for a moment.
“More…” she moans and after some thrust in her pussy, I pull out my cock and hold it against her ass.
“Aaahh” she screams as my cock slips inside.

Her body is in tension and I stop moving, waiting until she relaxes. Which she does very soon. So I continue, moaning now too.
“Oh, you’re ass is so tight baby, so hot.”
She just moans louder “Take my ass, yes yes… fantastic…oooh”
Moving faster now, shagging this sweet butt, watching this hot woman shaking. Now she even is pushing her butt towards my cock, she wants it more, she wants it harder. Of course she gets it. More and more I’m ramming my pale into her hole. Suddenly she screams, I can feel her pussy throbbing and she’s cumming as hard as she never came before.
“AAAHHH! DON’T… STOP… BABY…!”

Breathing fast, more bursting, her body is sweating and she is digging her fingers into the sheet of the bed. I think it’s better to stop shagging her now and go to the end of the bed, pulling her aside. Now I’m standing above her, her face under my cock and immediately she starts licking my balls.

“Oh yeah baby, you’re perfect!” I moan.
Her right hand is jerking my cock while her tongue is licking my balls. She lifts her head and even sucks them in. Oh god! I’m holding her head now, bending down to kiss her. Our tongues are dancing and I’m squeezing her boobs.
“Open your mouth” I tell her and fuck her throat.

All she can do is gaggling now. My cock is almost ready to explode, so I pull it out, wank it and shoot my load all over her tits and body. Exhausted I fall down aside her. She is playing with my seed, rubbing it above her breasts, licking her fingers. “Mmm you made me your horny slut.” She says winking.

“I didn’t.” I reply smiling “I just released what always has been inside you.”
“Will you release more?” Enquiring and curious she looks at me.
“Wait and see.” Laughing I answer, but my shining eyes reveal myself.
We still have one week left before she goes back home. Seven days full of passion, desire, lust and also love.

Love. This word comes into my mind at night. Do I love her? I just wanted to have some nice holidays, maybe have some hot adventures with a woman. Both I’m having now. Is that what I’m feeling love now? Am I loving a married woman? And she? What is she feeling? I can’t sleep this night, too many thoughts are making me dizzy. Should I tell her my feelings?

This happened two years ago. Now I wake up, still sleepy and again I think of the words of my friend “look for single women.”
Ok, I didn’t meet women, just one. And it was great. Much better than women.
Turning my face, I look at the pretty woman aside me. That woman, which has caught my heart. A deep feeling of warm emotions is running through my body and I have to smile.

It’s you. You, the woman I have met in my holidays. You are laying there, still sleeping and looking peaceful.
We stayed in touch since these days. Six months later you called me to say you finally have the strength to leave your husband. Since that day, we are together and though we have wonderful moments and great sex, I never will forget the way we met.
Suddenly an idea gets into my mind.

I get up and start my computer. I book holidays in the same hotel we first met. Just this time we will go together. No secret dates to meet and have sex, no hiding, no fear to get caught. We will be there as Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
But, and again I smile, we still might have sex in forbidden places.

The End.

« : February 01, 2015, 06:23:01 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #3 : November 30, 2014, 04:07:34 PM »

3. The Fall of King Zeruk         By     Zoerink.

They had spent hundreds of virtual moments together, a spiritual connection online, when he  had left.  It was an abandoned fruit of a lie that had reached the depths of his heart, where no one can usually reach, except those few who understand. Those who can find the way, and it is not an easy thing to do. 

My name is Zeruk the King and this is my story.

A long, long time, while the King Zeruk travelled the fastest highways in the world and found someone special. They talked, secrets were counted, and so was born a beautiful friendship, more real than virtual, a more intense friendship whenever their paths crossed. In the privacy of every corner of the world, so is the beauty of the internet, a mix between past and present, present and future. A promise of fidelity and of waiting for his return.

The King Zeruk ploughed the seas, working and enjoying and sharing, on those trips. He always knew some damsel in those ports. They were also populated by pirates who always ready to interfere and do damage, but for that the King never cared. He only try always to do the best, for himself and for the rest, have a great times, enjoy friends, and enjoy travelling in the faster highways. He was true, he kept his word.

Sometimes, returning to the port where he had met this lady, he was always well surrounded, He felt like retreating to find some peace but this was the law of life for the King. He walked and ran these remote places on the planet, where sex, alcohol, party were always on the agenda, always with long days working under the sun, under the rain or under a cold winter that goes into the bones sometimes. He was true, he kept his word.

One of those days, during a port break in one of those places, he met two twins under a full moon. They took his breath away. Their beauty glowed and unfurled temptation in their wake. He was quite taken with them. He approached in awe and gifted them two red roses.
He had travelled with an old wooden sailing ship that creaked with every movement, and that night as they warmed his bed, the old ship groaned and moaned with their own passionate cries and with every passionate kiss.  The lusty triangle, during the night, the places where he been working change the status with a red light on the top of the sail. He was a fallen man.

The King awoke in the morning alone in his bedroom, he remembered those times, while one of the twins passionately kissing his sword while the other sipped Mount venus.  Her twin, burst in cries of pleasure, while fireworks celebrating local festivals were set off outside. The explosion of jubilation fed the shame of King Zeruk and thoughts of her he left behind.

These women had made him feel good.  He remembered the night-  one, had enjoyed being traversed by the warrior sword of Zeruk, while the other just watched, her hands stroking the warrior's chest, feeling his heart pounding, more and stronger deeping in a fight of pleasure and passion.

In a move, Zeruk left one of the girls, and while smoking a cigarette, had watched as they pleasured each other. It was a perfect 69.
The timber ship sounded and creaked, the sound of water hitting the hull was merged with the sound of sex.  Zeruk had risen and entered smoothly and without objection at the pearly gates of one of the girls, while her twin sister ran her tongue from top to base of his fine erect saber.  She licked, kissed and nibbled Zeruk as he lustily fucked.
It was pleasure, it was sex, it was touching the stars gently with the fingertips, step by step in a spring night.

But Zeruk, thoughtful in remembering those great moments, forgot that he had strayed from his woman.

Perhaps his innocence, sometimes made pirates boarded his boat, and he felt tempted and enticed.  He should have refused but hadn’t.

He resumed his trips among his broken promises.  One trip led him to meet Artemis, a tough warrior, with whom he had met at a port, without ever had spoken. It did not, on a moonlit night, Artemis and Zeruk crossed on a beach, walking, walking at night, they talked, her eyes said what his words were silent, and went into the sea, naked, both of them was looking for an adventure.

Once in the water, Artemis plunged into the dark refreshing water.  Zeruk could not see her, but then began to feel her hands, covering and exploring his back.
She hugged him from behind,.the temptation once more too much and his hands raised and ran over her chest, slowly ... She stroked his noblest part, and was now a full erection. She began to slowly move the hand, her hand was soft and pleasant. She moved slowly, until the King turned, hugged her, and kissed her passionately, while their sexes probed and then were merged into one.

Zeruk started to bite slowly and tenderly Artemis’s neck, she moans, he does too.... the movements cause the water to make little waves around then, her arms were around Zeruk’s neck. She hugged strongly while the sword of Zeruk slid inside her, so deep and strong, their bodies move faster and faster while their tongues fight in a sensual dance, both their moans drowning in each other's mouths. In one such moment, Artemis gets up and turns, Zeruk hugs, and sexes seek each other, to continue dancing in a sex ritual, moving slowly, more and more closer to the shore.

They stayed for hours, giving pleasure, mutual, until it was time to return after the seed of the king runs inside Artemisa Venus Mount.

Think of those moments of crazy, casual sex, it was just a maneuver of his subconscious to divert attention from what he did not want to think,  the pain of hurting someone special. He had failed, had not been worthy of the trust bestowed on him.
Things had changed, he had cheated. He may never be found out, this wasn’t important, important was the consequences, the feeling of having cheated...

Time passed, and King Zeruk continued his life away from his lady, and after cleaning the boat, the remains that those pirates had left in its wake, discovered that other things would be more difficult to cure, the deeper wounds, unseen, but time will fix all, like always.
Would she know, should he tell her, should he just carry on and keep the secrets with in?

In his mind, always will be a place to remind all the real and unreal travels in time, travels in fantasy places, and  smiling also,  the twins, Artemisa´s and the things he could not in truth regret.
He would see his woman again soon but the world was waiting for new adventures, the new adventures of the King.

The End.

« : February 01, 2015, 06:23:39 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #4 : November 30, 2014, 04:11:13 PM »

4. Loss of Innocence.   Part  1.       By     AusWoody

The Mack was bouncing up the rutted road bobtail, low hanging tree branches scraping over the blue and white paint job, fortunately the air ride seat took most of the jolting but rage was tired and sore from the longhaul, and looking forward to a long hot bath and some good welcome home sex. He had made good time and was gunna be home a day early.

It was 7pm when the Mack turned into the drive of Omni Vigilantes Domi, he was fond of the cabin made from the trees of the local forest just like the pioneers had made their homes, sure he had used modern tools and materials to make it sturdy and slate tiles on the roof, it was simple in the extreme but he had all the mod cons powered by solar cells mounted on the roof and a series of deep discharge batteries for storage and a 5kw inverter enabling it to be self sustaining for electricity, he had sunk a bore for water and a tank for drinking water pressure was maintained by a series of water pumps.

Grey waste water was directed to a natural filter system which returned the water after purification back to the lake cleaner than the natural lake water and sewerage was sent to a septic tank to be broken down biologically this was positioned 250 feet from the cabin, the layout was simple one main room downstairs with a kitchen and toilet on the wet wall, while on the mezzanine floor there was a sleeping area en suite walk in robe and a place for his exercise equipment a multi function weight bench a 100kg body bag and a speed ball, these were needed to keep him in shape and to exorcise his stress frustration and anger. He was proud of what he had created with his own hands.

The lights were all off and the cabin looked deserted, he let his prime mover idle for 5 minutes and shut it down. Climbing down from the cab he grabbed his bag and walked to the front door, trying it he found it was locked, he opened the lock and entered it was as quiet as a tomb, throwing his bag on the couch he wandered to the fridge looking for something to eat it had been a long time since he had lunch, only to find it bare as Mother Hubbard's cupboard.

In frustration he decided to ride to the local Bar & Grill for dinner. He climbed the ladder to the loft and stripped off his dirty clothes making sure he dropped them in the laundry hamper and headed for the shower. Turning on the water he stepped under the hot water and scrubbed the grime from his body washed his hair and then shaved and trimmed his beard.

Feeling refreshed, he dried himself off, grabbed his kevlar jeans a clean t-shirt and his leather vest. Just wearing the vest brought back memories of his youth, road trips with friends no longer here. Good times and bad from his days as an outlaw bikie. He also remembered the day he walked away from the club world. The day his daughter was born. His own hands had eased her from her mother with the help of the the doctor who guided his hands.

Her first contact with the outside world was his touch. He pulled her to his chest and hugged her tight, feeling his heart swell with unconditional love for the tiny human he had had a part in creating. and the promise he made her to never do anything that could take him away from her, never to leave her unprotected. It took 20 minutes before he would give her up to the nurses attending the delivery, he would never be the same again.

Shrugging off the memories he went down and checked on the low-rider, checking the chain, fluids, and a general look over. Priming the carby he jumped down on the kick starter, it fired on the second attempt, he could never get it perfect it had always needed a second kick to burst into life. He pulled in the clutch and dropped it into gear ad eased the clutch out, the heavy bike rolled out onto the dirt road and he headed to the interstate and the Bar & Grill his mouth drooling as he thought of the steak he was going to have once he got there, there was good food there and great service, it took 15 minutes till he rolled into the car park in front of the Bar & Grill, he climbed off the bike stretched and headed inside.

He was still considered an outsider here having only been around for 6 months, but he was recognised by the regulars, nodding to them as he approached the bar, the barman had a bundy and ice waiting for him, a nice personal touch. He had a chat with the barman and caught up on the local news, the bar tender was always a great person to go to  find out what been happening while he was away, so for 20 minutes between serving customers and wait staff he got the latest gossip and stories. Eventually his stomach was rumbling loudly, so he figured it was time to eat.

Getting a refill he headed to the dining area, finding a seat with a good view of the entrance and his bike. He settled down to wait till he was served, the waitresses were friendly and pretty so he enjoyed watching them ferrying meals to the crowded room, it wasn't long till one came to take his order, I had gotten to know the waitresses fairly well as he ate here a couple times a week when he wasn't on the road, He usually had a laugh and flirted with them a little it was all good natured nothing serious just some fun to break up their long nights.

Tonight he was served by a new waitress who he hadn’t seen before but it didn’t take long to get her smiling at his lame jokes and flirting she was young maybe 22 or 23 with a trim figure of an athlete, her name was Elizabeth but she said everyone called her Beth, He introduced himself telling her he was called rage telling her it was cause in his youth He was a hard party animal, but in truth it was his club name given to him because of his temper, these days he had that pretty much under control, maybe the 14 counts of aggravated assault he been in prison for had something to do with that or maybe he just got old and mellowed out, regardless it was a rare thing now for him to lose it.

A few minutes later Beth returned and set his table and asked if he wanted another drink, “sure” he responded. It was a short ride home and the roads were never patrolled except for the interstate and there was only 3 miles to the turn off to his place. Beth mentioned that the kitchen was busy as there was a large party that had ordered and his meal would be about 30 minutes.

He said “no worries Beth, I’ll go and have a game of pool in the back room, can you give me a yell when my steak was on the grill?”

With a cute smile Beth responded “no problems, Rage I can do that”

Angie was busy cleaning the cabin, her man was going to be home tomorrow, it had been a week since he left, and Angie was eagerly waiting his return. Just thinking about him and imagining of his actions on his return made her wet, she could feel her panties growing damp and her nipples were hardening as her activity caused the material of her shirt caress them roughly.

Angie loved the cabin he had built for her, finishing the tidying up downstairs she ascended the ladder to shower before she went into town to replenish the cupboards, he was always hungry after a trip, he pushed himself to get back to her and often missed his breaks just to get home to her an hour earlier. He was a hard ex bikie but Angie had never seen that side of him, to her he was a loving passionate gentle man, though she knew he had another side that he kept on a short chain which had caused him to spent time in jail.

He had told her his story not the details just the overview, he didn’t hide anything from her, Angie knew the birth of his daughter had changed him, he left the club to the new younger generation and gone nomad, she knew he loved her, never giving her any reason to doubt his loyalty or dedication to making her happy and loved.

He had walked into the bar that night long ago, and her heart had stuttered, his confidence and easy manner had attracted her, he noticed her too she felt his eyes on her as she danced to the band. Angie remembered how just his gaze made her moist, he finally walked over and asked if he could have the next dance, and how they had danced all that night. Eventually he kissed her causing a rush of heat throughout her body, how her nipples reacted and her sex began to weep.

They talked and laughed and danced till the bar closed, he thanked her for the good night and was going to keep riding, she soon put a stop to that idea, by asking for a lift home, it was the first time she had ridden pillion on a bike, by the time he arrived at her house Angie was afire the throbbing of the big vtwin had put a unquenchable fire between her thighs.

Angie invited him inside for coffee and and when he was inside she threw herself into his arms, in no time at all their clothes were helter skelter around the room, and they were fucking like animals in heat.

As they lay on the rug before the fire Angie traced the scars on his body, she had never seen so many on anyone. Everywhere she looked there were pale lines of scar tissue, she screwed up her courage and finally asked, he smiled and said there is a story to everyone, maybe one day he would tell her.

When they had recovered they made love slowly this time, he was a considerate and giving lover, kissing her gently his hands began exploring her body, his fingers trailing across her soft flesh sending electric shocks throughout her body, and his lips teasing her erogenous zones first teasing her nipples kissing them then suckling them like a baby and his tongue and teeth teasing and nibbling them till her need became a screaming need and her desire flooded from her sex.

Then he kissed his way down her stomach and lower still his teeth nipping her red hairs tugging gently, moving lower his mouth covered her sex as his tongue teased her pale pink lips and teased her swollen clitoris, as her hips writhed wildly in her need, her hands and fingers buried in his thick hair pushing his face deeper into her pussy as he lashed her furiously her tension climbing rapidly her thighs clamped tightly around his head as she cried his name between her moans till impatiently she dragged him from her sodden pussy pulling his face back to her own she kissed his face all over while begging him to take her.

Slowly at first he entered her slick sheath, sliding his length deeply inside her filling her tight pussy and stretching her walls to accommodate his girth, pausing to allow her to adjust even as her hips were writhing in need, till he slowly began to thrust into her, taking his time as her legs circled his waist she matched him stroke for stroke her moans filling the small cabin and his heavy breathing played counterpoint to her vocalisation.

His heavily muscled body moved faster and faster pounding her pussy bruising her tender flesh as his need grew, her nectar flowing like a river covering his balls and thighs as they climbed to their respective peaks together, in her passion her fingernails carved runnels in his broad back drawing blood but he noticed them and her passion only caused his own to flare brighter, his cock driving forcibly against her cervix weakening its defences of her inner sanctum.

With a massive groan he thrust even harder penetrating her womb and burying his whole cock deeply inside her body and exploding his seed deeply filling her with his hot seed triggering her own orgasm she remembered cumming so hard she almost passed out, they remained like that for what seemed like hours, waves of pleasure washing through her until finally the waves turned to ripples and she pulled his body to hers, they lay together for an eternity, and waking before the fire still coupled, with the fire burnt down to embers and the chill of the room waking them.

He stood helped her to her feet and led her to the ladder and watched her naked body climb to the sleeping area, looking over her shoulder she smiled at him wiggling her ass in invitation and noticing the lewd look on his face.

Angie remembered the night like it was yesterday her body was aflame with desire from reliving that night, she realised her hand was rubbing her sex and the other was squeezing and massaging her breasts, she took her clothes off and laid down on the king sized bed flicking on the stereo.

Her hands found her breasts caressing them squeezing them she began to moan softly wishing rage was here and it was his big rough hands touching her as she focused on her nipples teasing and tweaking them, she was squeezing and releasing her thighs together slowly building the tension in her body. Her hips writhing as she slowly ascended the heights towards her peak, reaching into the bedside drawer Angie removed her birthday present, a 'c' shaped remote controlled vibrator, which she inserted into her hungry pussy.

One end was a large and bulbous and when correctly placed the other end rested against her Clit, she selected the variable setting on the remote allowing the vibrator to vary the intensity and power of the vibrations randomly, she then returned her focus to her small breasts caressing them gently initially then more and more roughly as she approached the point of no return.

Her mind slipped away imagining she was caressing Rages heavily muscled chest, and tracing the scars that covered his body, masturbation was a way to release her pent up desires, but nothing she did to herself compared to his attention. How his breath blown softly across her wet nipples eliciting a sudden chill in her tender flesh and when he was eating her that breath drove her crazy with desire and lust.

The vibrator was doing its job admirably, her hips gyrating wildly and Angie squeezed her thighs together firmly and released them over and over, she was imagining her man working between her legs as she approached her orgasm, with a wild rush she plummeted over the edge of her peak with a wild yell of passion her body overcome with pleasure so intense it was akin to pain and she bit her lip drawing blood in her passionate release.

And still the vibrator droned on building her towards a further higher peak overcoming her attempts to locate the remote, she gives in to the mounting pleasure and allowed the vibe to take her further along the highway to pleasure central as she slipped into a multiple orgasm completely draining her will and energy finally finding the remote she shut it down and lay there sucking air into her lungs trying to regain control of her shaking body.

Eventually she drags herself from the bed to the shower, with the water streaming over her still trembling body she soaps herself washing the grime and sweat of cleaning and sex from her body, just washing her sex triggered another orgasm leaving her a trembling mess sitting on the floor of the shower under the flowing water.

After she recovered she turned the water off dried and dressed in a chambray shirt and jeans over a lacy black bra and matching panties, boots and finally a drover hat before heading to the hypermarket to stock up on groceries. The battered pick up truck had seen better days, though it served her well for the limited use she had for transport, and he was comfortable enough to suit and the 4 wheel drive had gotten her out of many a tricky spot over the years.

There were dings and scrapes and chips all over it and the motor was strong after Rage had reconditioned it after the oil pump had failed. In fact she believed it was even better now than when she first bought it, but she might be just imagining that as it was her man that had put in many days of work on it for her. He constantly threatened to trade it in on a new one for her but she pleaded to keep it there were memories that where embedded in every nut and bolt of it losing it would be like losing a member of the family.

It started instantly as usual and she put it into 4 wheel drive till she got to the made road, Rage had made her promise to use 4x4 when off the made roads after the time she had skidded off the dirt road and rolled it into a ditch, she hadn't been seriously hurt a few bruises and scratches but Rage had gone spare, she knew it was because he had been scared for her but the look on his face when he had found her in the ditch had on his way home on the bike scared her she had never seen fear on his face or in his eyes before so he had given her a refresher course in handling a vehicle in adverse conditions.

Arriving at the market she rapidly purchased her groceries and had the bag boy place them in the truck, thanking him with a subtle flash of her cleavage and a shy wink. On her way back to the cabin she noticed a neighbours truck at the bar and grill, she was hungry after her earlier activities so she did a u turn and drove into the parking lot.

-- Continued --

« : February 01, 2015, 06:24:18 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #5 : November 30, 2014, 04:12:40 PM »

4. Loss of Innocence.   Part  2.       By     AusWoody

Entering the bar she noticed a lot of her neighbours in a cluster she went over to see what was up, with a squeal of joy she saw the drover was the centre of attention, he had been away for months helping out on his father’s cattle drive. She threw herself into his arms and showered him with kisses they had been friends for years and she had missed him terribly, after the hubbub died down she sat with the drover and caught up on his adventures and all the reasons he had gone walkabout.

After catching up Angie suggested that the drover go back to her place for tea, he told her his dinner was cooking at his place, so they adjourned back to his cabin. After a meal of beef stew and vegetables crusty bread washed down with red wine of an indifferent vintage, they retired to the couch in front of the fire and started working on killing a bottle of bourbon.

With the bottle half empty the drover leaned in close to Angie and kissed her passionately, sliding his hand up and down her thigh each repeat going a little higher until he had his hand rubbing her sex through her jeans. Angie spreads her legs allowing the drover better access to her body, her chambray shirt open to the waist as his mouth suckled her breast teasing her nipples to hard peaks of puckered flesh.

Slowly he began to undress her taking her shirt off and then undoing her jeans and sliding them down her thighs and off, leaving her in only a black lacy bra and panties, her breath ragged in her throat she helps him undress and slips her bra and panties off opening herself to him
….........................
Meanwhile Rage, walked into the pool room at the back of the back and began playing a couple of games of pool with a few of the locals winning enough money to pay for his meal and drinks.

Beth comes in and lets him know his steak is on the grill. He wanders back to his table and devours his meal like a man who hadn’t eaten in days. After finishing his meal he tips Beth and decides to head home. It was dark as he winds his way down the dirt road heading towards his cabin, as he takes a turn in the track his headlight washes over what looks suspiciously like Angie’s pick-up parked in the drovers drive, he rides down the drive and parks the bike, dismounting he walks up to the door and knocks and walks in.

“I saw Angles pick-up ….................”

He stops mid - sentence as he realises what is going on he is dumb struck, cannot believe what he is seeing. Angie and the drover in flagrante delicto, the look of shock was mirrored in Angles face as she jumped up and grabbed her clothes.  The drover looked amused with a dopey grin on his face standing there naked.

Rage turns on his heel, and walks outside the sound of Angie’s tears echoing through the night air, the drover grabs his jeans and drags them on and races outside catching up to Rage as he is about to start his bike.

“Go back inside Drover” Rage tells him threw gritted teeth. The drover starts talking trying to explain and laugh it off light-heartedly, and telling Rage

“Don't be upset, I’ts just a fuck for old times sake,” and placing his hand on the low rider.

Snapping into a time long past Rage drives his right fist into the drovers nose smashing it flat and spraying blood everywhere. The drover falls backward onto his back as Rage dismounts from his low rider, picking the big cowboy up and standing him on his feet. The drover swings a roundhouse right and landed it on Rage’s temple. It was a good hit, Rage dropped to his knees and saw stars, Shaking his head,  Rage fought off unconscious, slowly regaining his feet, he felt the berserk that had earnt him his road name flood through his body.

The red film dropped over his eyes and the world converted to shades of red as he moved in closer to the drover, his fists clenched he started to pound them into drovers body and face, and using them to protect himself from the returning blows many of which connected, they were well matched but the berserk gave him an invincibility that couldn’t be matched.
The blows drover landed would have dropped any other man, Rage scarcely noticed the pain as his massive fist pounded back dealing devastating damage to the drover, who was staggering now as fists broke ribs and ruptured muscle in his opponent.

After 6 or 7 minutes the drover was done collapsing onto the ground, blood pouring from his nose and the cut over his eye, Rage dropped down with him pounding his fists into the face that had been smirking at him not 10 minutes ago. He watched it turn to a bloody pulpy mess as his fists continued to inflict damage.

There was a noise he could almost make out and something was pulling at him, as the berserk faded he realised Angie was screaming and trying to drag him off her fallen lover. Pushing her away he stands and returns to his bike straddling it he fires it up, ignoring the pleas of Angie to help get the drover inside. He rode home tears of pain and disenchantment filling his eyes.

It was over this short period of happiness was now just another broken promise life had been dishing out to him all his life, full of pain he rode too fast for the dirt road and dropped it heavily on a hard corner. Climbing back to his feet he stands the bike up and checks it over there was no damage apart from a few scratches. Straddling it, he rides to the cabin and parks the bike.
 Entering he walks to the drink cupboard and takes a bottle of Bundy rum, a glass and fills the ice bucket with cracked ice walking back to the couch he settles down with a drink. He places his right hand in the ice bucket and drinks the rum straight. Grabbing the remote, he selects the media stream of “Sons of Anarchy” a violent portrayal of the Outlaw Bikie world.

He hears the sound of Angie's pick-up coming down the drive, he isn’t looking forward to a scene he was sure that was about to erupt. Pouring another drink he waits for her, after about 15 minutes he hears the door open, he looks over and see her face her eyes red and puffy with mascara runs.

She asks if he would help her bring in the groceries, he laughs and takes another sip of his drink, she walks over and sits beside him on the couch,

'I'm sorry Rage” she sobbed “truly sorry”

“Doesn't matter” he replied “we're done, its over”

“Please Baby we can work it out”

“No we cant Angie” he spat out “I’m me I cant live with this betrayal”
“3.5 billion men in the world and you had to fuck a local someone who I see in the bar, around town, at every party we go too he will be there, laughing at me and boasting to his friends he fucked my wife”

Listening to his pain caused her to break out into sobs of anguish, tears streaming down her cheeks,

“I don't want to lose you Rage Please tell me how to make it right”

“There is no way to make this right Angie, trust once broken can never be repaired, doubt takes precedence, and that's no way to live in a relationship”

With tears streaming down her face she stood up and ascended to the sleeping area, and on to the en suite turning on the water she scrubbed the stench of her illicit love making from her body, and returned to find Rage in the huge bed. She went to the walk in robe and took down her battered suitcase, and began to place her clothing inside.

“What are you doing? “ Rage asked “its too late to move out tonight leave it till tomorrow and I will help you”.

“Where will I sleep?” she asked with tears still streaming down her face.

Getting up from the bed he replied “Here you take the bed, I will sleep on the couch”

“Cant we share it this one last time?” she pleaded

“If you want Angie it is more comfortable than the couch” he replied “there is plenty of room”

Climbing back into the bed he got comfortable with his back turned towards her side. He felt the bed move as she joined him, still sobbing softly. Hardening his heart to her misery he finally fell asleep, only to dream of happier times with the woman he loved more than life itself.

The rising sun found them entangled in each others arm, her head on his shoulder and his arms around her protectively, the way they usually woke, he kissed her sleeping face gently as the tears ran silently down his face, his heart was breaking, but he knew there was a huge obstacle between them now and he didn’t know how to overcome it. He lay quietly thinking and reminiscing over their time together, eventually she stirred and in her semi wakefullness

“Morning lover”  she murmured sleepily

His head and heart battled, knowing this is a bad thing his head screams get up get away run and his heart whispers, No stay be kind be nice remember you love this woman do not cause her more pain.

Being weak he heeds his heart and responds to her overtures kissing her back and caressing her body he has loved many many times before, he knows her intimately where to touch her to elicit the responses from her, what triggers her lust her love and her needs.

Slowly they begin to make love, gently softly lovingly, as they have many times before and he likes it, he is deaf to his mind its screams pushed down deep and muffled as his heart soars.

Reaching across the bed she kissed his manhood running her tongue up and down his hard shaft teasing him mercilessly, her magnificent body clad in a tiny g string she crawls over to him and straddles his chest, placing her feet beside his head and her hands on his hips she slowly slides forward towards his face, her sopping pussy filling his restricted vision closer and closer it comes till it is mere millimetres from him. Eagerly his tongue darts forward caressing her sopping pussy teasing her clit from it warm haven and watching her lips swell and open, she rocks her hips to give him deeper access and his begins to slowly fuck her with his tongue poking and twisting it inside her pleasure cave, feeling her juices running down his chin as her hips writhed in pleasure.
In her passion she forces her wet pussy harder into his face demanding more pleasure and satisfaction from her man, with a final shudder she throws herself backwards in a climax that disables her, shuddering and shaking in delight she slowly comes back to the present and looks at him with lust in her eyes.

Her composure regained she squats over his erect weapon of pleasure and slowly lowers herself onto it, she can hear the breath catch in his throat as his hips rise to meet her, taking him deep within her she begins clenching her vaginal muscles, massaging along his buried depth, soft moans of pleasure filled the air as their passion rose, arching his back he drove deeper into her pussy filling her as she rocked her hips rapidly as her climax approached crying his name softly as her climax washed through her body her vaginal muscles clenching in spasm along the length of his swollen cock.

Then with a wicked grin he flips her on to her back on the bed and towering over her, spreading her legs he looks down at her face and allows his gaze to caress her body from her proud breasts down her torso lingering at her swollen pussy and slowly down her shapely legs.
Slowly he lowered his body toward her as she lifts her legs to embrace his waist and pulls him down towards her, reaching between their bodies she grasps his rigid cock and positions it between her lips and as he slides it slowly into her wide open pussy. Deeper and deeper he enters her till her pussy is full of hard cock breathing deeply he remains stationary just enjoying the closeness of her, in time he slowly begins to move sliding out and back in, feeling her tight cunt gripping his shaft as he moves inside her, his mouth covers hers in a passionate kiss bruising her soft lips with his passion, she bites his lower lip.

Raising his body he looks down on her flushed face and his eyes caress her swollen nipples standing like bullets inside her aureole, his head descends and takes her nipple between his teeth rasping gently as he tugs sharply, she moans deep in her throat and pushers her pelvis up toward him her thighs clamped tightly to his hips, he eyes begging for release again as he slams his cock forcibly deep into her welcoming pussy, faster and faster his hips pump into her forcing his penis deeper and deeper into her sopping pleasure cave, feeling her approaching her climax he hurries to cum with her, feeling her cum juices flood her pussy he allows his climax to explode inside her again and again flooding her pussy with his fluids mingling with hers and running down her arse and soaking the sheets.

As they gathered their composure, she looked down into his washed out blue eyes and smiled. Then followed her gaze down and kissed him tenderly and nuzzled into his neck enjoying this tender moment of calm after the storm of their violent love making.

Dropping down beside her he wraps his arms around her and holds her tightly he feels his cock slowly shrink inside her as her breasts are crushed to his chest and they breathe the same air and whisper soft nothings to each other in the warm after- glow of their torrid sex and slowly dozing off to sleep, his dreams filled with the battle between his head and heart he wonders which in the end, will win this battle.

The End.

« : February 01, 2015, 06:25:02 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #6 : November 30, 2014, 04:16:42 PM »

5. Unadulterated Lust.  Part 1.   By    Tangoracer

Walking into the town’s night club I see my brother standing at the bar with two pints of cold beer in front of him. Walking over to him and slapping him on the back as I reach him, “Is one of them mine?” I ask. 
Arching his back from the pain of my slap, he turns with an “AAHHH yeah yours is the Stella!”
Taking the Stella in my hand and bringing it to my lips slowly, I take a long refreshing mouthful. “So what’s the plan for the night then?” I ask
“Just a few drinks to celebrate my divorce papers finally coming in the post today!” he says as he chinks my glass with his.

“So you a free man now then,” I say with a big smile “that calls for something a bit stronger than larger.”  Turning to the barman, “Two large Whiskies please!” as I reach for my wallet.  Handing over a ten dollar note and only getting two ones back I smile at my brother and rise my whisky glass “A toast to all the free women out there, let it be known, the boys are out tonight and the hunt is on.”
Paul raises his glass; “To freedom” he shouts and puts the whisky down in one swift gulp. I follow his lead and put mine down in one too and slam the glass back down on the bar. Leaning our backs against the bar we both look around the bar at the ladies in the club.

The Stella starts to flow with the odd whisky chaser and the club starts to fill with more and more hot looking ladies. Turning to Paul and leaning over to him, “I think the night is going to be a good night!” I yell.
“Let the fun begin” he calls back.

As we watch the club fill, I remember the nights I spent as a doorman and all the old moves and techniques for catching the ladies came rushing back into my mind. A wicked smile crosses my face as I turn to Paul “This is going to be easy tonight.  Even you will get lucky tonight.”
As I said that a group of about twelve ladies dressed as cheer leaders stumbled into the club. All dressed in matching blue and yellow tops and short blue skirts, knee length, white leather boots and Pink cowgirl hats.
Tapping my brother with my elbow and flicking my head towards the group of ladies, “Looks like a hen party has just walked in.”
He smiles back, “things are looking up for me now then!” he takes a swig of his pint “Hen parties are always good for some fun and last night of freedom!”

I stay at the bar and watch as Paul walks over to the other bar in the club where the cheerleaders had headed for. He works his way to the bar, right in the middle of all the ladies. A big cheer comes from the ladies and all their hands go into the air.
I smile to myself and I know he’s just brought a round of drinks for the ladies. Leaning back on the bar, I just relax and watch the club, keeping my eyes on the dance floor as it gets more and more crowed. The DJ starts to play some older music.

Taking a big mouth full of my pint and finishing it off I make my way to the dance floor and bump into Pauls back.“How’s it going with the cheerleaders?”  I shout in his ear over the loud music.
 “Great!” is all I get back from him.
After dancing to a few great old tunes it’s time for a cold beer. Walking back to the bar, through the now, full club, having to push passed lots of people. The bar is rammed and the poor guy behind it is rushing to get everyone their drinks.
As I reach the bar a lovely lady presses up against me and gives me a sweet smile as I try to make a little room for us both. The barman comes over and takes the order of the guy next to me “Two pints and two vodka ices”
Thinking to myself, that’s a double order, he won’t be back soon. The barman brings him his drinks and takes his money.  He brings his change back, “WHO’S NEXT?” he calls. 
“She’s next, and then it’s me!” I shout to him.

The lady orders her drink, a large vodka and coke. She turns to me, puts her hand softly on my chest and leans in close and shouts “thank you” in my ear.
I look down at her and right into her bright green eyes and just smile at her. “Ladies always come first” I say with a cheeky smile.
Her eyes widen as she hears my answer “Always!” she says with a devilish smile.
“Yes always” I say as I raise my eyebrow and smile back.
The barman brings her vodka and coke and her change she taps me gently on the chest and says, “Thank you again” I watch as she walks away into the crowed club.

“What you having?” I hear the barman call. Turning to him I ask for a Stella and whisky chaser. I hand him a ten dollar note and wait for my drinks and change. He brings them over to me and hands me my change. Taking the whisky glass, I chin it down in one mouthful and slam the glass back on the bar. Feeling the heat of the whisky move right down though my body, I take my Stella, move away from the bar and lean against a pillar, watching the club again.

My eyes scan the room and there’s Paul still happy playing with the cheerleaders. Our eyes catch each other and I get a thumbs up from him. I smile back at him and give him a little nod.
Taking a swig of my beer I keep looking around the club when my eyes meet a set of bright green eyes looking right back at me. I feel the smile on my face grow a little as she smiles over at me and raises her glass.  I do the same back to her and we both take a little sip. I watch as she licks her lip, as she takes the glass away from them and then she turns to talk with her friends.

I watch. She is wearing a tight, black dress that shows her fantastic figure, with a sheer black panel in the front and black beads holding the two sides of the dress together, giving just a little glimpse of her ample cleavage under it. The crowd opens just a little to give me a look at her whole frame, her legs covered in sheer black tights and what looks like four inch heels. I smile to myself. That makes her only about five foot tall as I had to look down into those beautiful, green eyes when she was stood next to me at the bar.

I finish my beer and go back to the bar to get a refill, leaning against it, I feel the soft touch of a hand on my back.
Thinking it was Paul, I didn’t turn round I just said “Yes I will get you a drink”
The voice that answered wasn’t Paul’s but the green eyed lady. “Thank you. A vodka and coke, please.” 
I turn and smile “A large one at that,” I add quickly; a big grin crossed her face.
“I only like large ones!” she says with a chuckle.
I turn and catch the barman’s eye and order the drinks, feeling her hand rest on the small of my back, letting me know she is still there as I wait for the drinks. The barman brings them over and I hand her the glass and turn to face her
“Thank You. I’m Clare!” she says looking right into my eyes.
“Nice to meet you, Clare. I’m Daniel, but my friends call me Dan.”
“Well Dan it is then.” she says smiling up at me.

We chat and drink our drinks, just as the DJ starts to play some older tunes again. Clare takes my hand, “I love this song, let’s dance.” she shouts and drags me to the dance floor.
We start to dance with each other, moving in time with the music, keeping my eyes fixed on her every move. I feel her start to move against me. Gently, I place my hands around her waist and bring her in tight to me. Feeling her pressing her hips into me, we start to move, our hips as one, grinding against each other. As we move I feel her cheek brush against mine as I lean down holding her to me.  Then a soft touch of her lips rest on my cheek, I press a little into her lips and turn my head letting her lips move across my cheek and move across onto my lips.
Feeling her soft lips against mine, I look at her and she closes her eyes and presses her lips harder against mine. Feeling them open a little, I let mine match hers and feel the soft wetness of her tongue push through my lips, finding my tongue. Still moving and grinding, our hips, our tongues twist and dart together fighting and struggling to taste each other.

As our kiss deepens and becomes more passionate, slowly I let my hands move down from her waist, down onto her firm bum and gently squeeze her cheeks through her dress. As my fingers move over her cheeks I can feel she is only wearing a thong and her tights must be hold up stockings.  Feeling her relax and pressing her lips harder against mine, as my hands and fingers move over her bum and down the top of her thighs feeling the lace tops of her hold up stockings. This ends as does our kiss. She opens her beautiful eyes and looks right into mine. A slow song starts to play and we gently move to the music, her hands move over my back and down onto my bum and she pulls us tight back together. We start to kiss deeply and passionately again. 

Feeling her pull away from me a little, breaking the kiss, she moves her head next to mine and whispers, “Take me home before I change my mind.”
“Are you sure that’s what you want?” I ask softly.
“Yes .Yes it is and I’m going to hold you to what you said earlier.” she whispers back.
Taking her hand I lead her from the dance floor, making sure I walk passed my Brother; I tap him on the shoulder and shout “I’m out of here! See you in the morning.”
All I get is a wave from him as we move towards the club’s door. The cool air hits us as we leave the club. I put my arm around Clare; we walk quickly to the taxi rank and grab the first taxi there. Just as I was about to tell the driver to take us to my place Clare gave him her address. Thinking that’s the big posh tower block in the town. As we pull up outside, I pay the drive and give him a good tip.

Clare takes my hand and leads me to the front door of the building. She looks through the door and says quickly, “let’s get to the elevator the guard is not at his desk.”
Pushing the door open for her, she grabs my hand and pulls me to the elevator. Pressing the button on the wall the doors open and she pushes me inside.
Just as she says, “Hi John!  Just me tonight! Richard is away for the night.”
“Ok Mrs Jackson.” he replies.
Clare steps into the elevator, pushes me back against the wall and starts to kiss me again. This time it was rougher and more intense, her hands were all over my body, rubbing them up the inside of my thigh and up onto my stiffening shaft. Spinning her around and pinning her against the wall, pulling her dress up as I do, I run my hand up her inner thigh, up over the lace top of her stocking and up onto the soft, warm flesh of her thigh.
Just as my hand reaches the fabric of her panties the bell rings and the doors start to open. She pushes me backwards, out of the elevator, back against the wall of the hallway and starts to fight with my belt buckle. As she fights it open I grab hold of her and lift her off her feet.
“What door is yours?” I ask. Wrapping her legs tight around me she points to the door at the end of the hallway. Still holding her in my arms I walk to the door, she swipes the key and the door opens.

Carrying her through the door I see a big, red sofa looking out over the town with all the lights shining up from below. We didn’t need any lights on at all. Gently I pull her dress up around her waist before sitting her down on the sofa.
I kneel in front of her. She looks down at me and opens her legs. I keep my eyes locked on hers. Slowly and softly bringing my hands up over her stocking covered legs until they reach her soft inner thighs. With a gently push on her soft, warm flesh her legs open a little wider. Her head rolls back and her eyes close, a soft moan leaves her lips.

Moving both my hands higher up her inner thighs, letting my fingertips dig into her soft flesh leaving red marks where my fingers had been. I stop just short of her black lace thong and squeeze her thighs. Clare takes a sharp breath as my thumbs brush against the fabric of her moist crotch of her panties. Gently, pressing my thumbs harder over the fabric, feeling the outline of her pussy. Tracing the outline of her lips with my thumbs, moving in little circles over the lace fabric until my right thumb reaches the swollen button of her clit.
As my thumb rubs round on her clit she bucks her hips towards me pushing my thumb harder against her button. I lean forward and kiss her inner right thigh letting my soft hairs of my beard brush on her skin, making her leg quiver to its touch.
With a loud moan from her wide, open mouth, she opens her legs wider and lifts her hips towards my face, moving my hands from her pussy to round under her bum and pulling her up to meet my lips. Letting my mouth close over her clit though the lace of her panties and getting the first taste of her sweet pussy.

Sucking her little button harder though her panties and running my tongue around it. As I work my tongue over and around her clit slowly, I hook my thumbs into the waist band of her panties and start to put them down.
Lifting my mouth from her panties just enough to let them slide down and uncover her smooth pussy…

-- Continued --

« : February 01, 2015, 06:25:42 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #7 : November 30, 2014, 04:18:10 PM »

5. Unadulterated Lust.  Part 2.       By    Tangoracer 

Closing my eyes I take a deep breath in through my nose letting the sweet smell of Clare’s hot sex fill my lungs. Moaning softly as her aroma lights the fire deep inside me slowly lowering my lips down and resting them against her soft silk lips of her sex. Kissing them gently, pressing my lips a little harder into her, my mouth open and my tongue runs along her lips. Hearing her moan loudly as my beard and then lips touch her hot sex for the first time. Tasting her sweet nectar for that first time I drive my tongue deep between her lips getting it covered in her hot, sweet love nectar.

Feeling her hands grab the back of my head and moving it so my lips are over her swollen button of her clit. Sucking it roughly she moans and twists under my lips, all the time pushing my face and mouth harder against her hot wetness.
“Make me cum with your mouth! Do to me what my husband never does” she screams and her body starts to buck and twitch to my every touch of her clit with my tongue and lips.
Sucking hard on her button I pull on it with my lips feeling it swell more, letting me pull it with my teeth, biting it gently she screams “FUCK FUCK FUCK YES YES YES!” and grinds my face harder into her “FUCK FUCK FUCK YES YES YES!”
She screams again as her pussy floods with her sweet nectar, her first orgasm rips though her body. Swallowing her hot, sweet nectar from her pulses and convulsing pussy, keeping my mouth tight over her lips, not missing any drop as her orgasm subsides.

Looking up at her, her eyes are closed, mouth wide open, her breasts raise and full with every deep breath she takes.
Opening her eyes she looks down at me. “You didn’t lie about ladies always cum first.” She pants as she catches her breath.
Pulling her dress from her waist up over head she looks down at me “Now Fuck me Make me cum with you deep inside me.”
I smile up at her hearing her words. Moving back from her legs I watch as she takes her panties right off and opens her legs really wide. Pulling my shirt over my head letting her see my upper body but her eyes are fixed on my jeans with the undone belt. Undoing the buttons I pull them down around my knees letting her see my hard shaft straining against the front of my tight boxers. Pulling them down, my hard cock springs out as it’s freed from its tight prison.

Clare gasps as she sees my hard cock standing out in front of me. Moving back close to her I take my cock in my hand gently rub the tip along the wet, silkiness of her pussy lips. She gasps at its touch and then with one slow, long push with my hips my whole hard shaft slides deep into her hotness. Her head goes back again as I feel the tightness of her pussy around my shaft.     

Slowly I pull back until just the very tip of my shaft is still between her hot wet lips and then with a powerful thrust I drive my hard shaft right back into her hungry pussy.
“OWW FUCK YES” she screams as I drive right in hitting her cervix with the hard head of my shaft.
Moving my hands around under her bum, letting me pull her up and onto my powerful thrusts. Our flesh slam together each time with a loud slap as her wetness covers my shaft and runs down over my balls. Holding her hips I lean back and pull her forward off the sofa and onto my lap. Placing her feet down each side of me I let go of her hips and support myself with my hands behind me.
Clare rests her hands on the edge of the sofa and starts to buck her hips, forcing my shaft deep into her over and over again. Her pussy walls clamp around me as I start to match her bucks with thrusts of my own. Taking my left hand from behind me I bring it up her body letting it move down to her swollen clit with my thumb resting over it I begin to rub around it, over it, flicking it harder and faster. Pushing her closer to her next orgasm she drives her body down hard onto me, grinding my cock as deep into her pussy as she could. Pushing her pelvis against mine trapping my thumb as it rubbed her clit hard.

She let out a triumphant scream as her body gave in once again to its sexual needs and wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her, the power of her orgasm took her. Her body shook and trembled as her pussy flooded again, letting the built up pleasure escape, the rush of her warm nectar covered my shaft and balls. Moving my hips in small fast movements I kept her on the edge until she collapsed onto me. Her body limp and lifeless as she tried to gain control of herself again. We kiss deeply as we catch our breath, our tongues dancing and fighting with each other’s.

Clare pushes herself up from laying on me and looks into my eyes “God I have never cum like that before. My husband can never make me cum he is all finished in five minutes.” she says still catching her breath.
“There is always something I have waited to try but he would never do it to me” she says with a little glint in her eye.
“What would that be?” I ask softly,
“I want to feel a man’s cum in my ass; I want to feel the hot burning deep in my ass as his cum fills it.”
My still hard cock twitches deep inside her pussy and I gently put my hands on her hips and lift her up from my shaft.

Clare takes her own weight as I lift her off my shaft. She looks down into my eyes as I take my hard cock in my hand and rub its swollen head against the tight entrance of her little ass. Slowly she lowers herself down letting the head of my cock prise at her entrance.
Her eyes open wide as her tightness opens to let my rod just enter her.
Gripping my shoulders she digs her nails into my flesh as the pain pulsing through her body grows as she lowers herself more onto my shaft. Breathing fast though gritted teeth her eyes are fixed deep in mine as she slides down until her wet pussy rests against my pubic hair.
Her eyes roll up into the top of her head as she takes my whole length deep into her tight anal channel. As her eyes come back and she focuses into my eyes, she slowly starts to move her hips. Slowly she rocks back and forth letting my shaft move just a little in her tight channel.  Her mouth opens as she starts to moan louder, her hip movements grow and her tightness relaxes to the size of my hard cock deep inside it.

Feeling her relax around my cock I start to move my hips matching her movements and driving my hard shaft up deep into her each time I thrust upwards. Her moans grow even louder as I take over fucking her ass from under her. Lifting my hand up from supporting myself I start to rub her clit hard as my cock drives deep into her sweet tightness.
Her body starts to twitch and shake as I rub her clit harder and faster. I know she is about to cum again but I want to really feel me deep in her ass before she does. I stop dead and let her clit go.
Her face changes and looks down at me, “what’s going on? Why have you stopped?”  She questions.

“I want you to feel me as deep inside you as I can be before we cum together.” 
Lifting her off my cock I sit her back on the sofa. Standing up I take her hand and lead her over to the big, glass windows overlooking the town below. I place her hands against the window with her looking out over the town.
Taking hold of her hips I pull her backwards, bending her over, and pulling her tight ass towards my hardness again. Rubbing the head back against her entrance I push my hips forward and push my cock deep back into her channel. Her scream fills the room as the sharp burning pain of my cock drives right back into her.
Holding her tightly around the waist not letting her move away from me as I start to move my hips back and forth each time slamming deep back into her. Reaching around her body and start to rub and pinch her clit hard again as I slam deep into her over and over. Her moans grow louder and stronger as her body starts to shake and tremble as her body gives over to her sexual drive for her next orgasm.

Stepping in to her as, I push my hips hard forward; I press her whole body against the cold glass, squashing her hard against it, letting anyone in the town see her cheating on her husband.
Driving my hard shaft right into her tight channel, feeling it clench tight around me as her orgasm rips though her body. Pinning her against the window as she shakes and twists as wave after wave of pleasure takes over her body. Her channel clenches and relaxes around my shaft as if trying to milk my hot cum from me.
Feeling her ass working so hard on my shaft I lean against her back and snarl, “You really want it don’t you?” 
“Fuck fuck yes let me have your cum!” she moans though her gasps.

My thighs tighten my ass cheeks clench together as I feel the unstoppable feeling deep inside me, arching my back and pushing my hips hard against her. My cock pulses and throbs as the first jet of hot cum rushes from it and hits the depths of her tight channel. It’s quickly followed by the next jet of cum holding her hard against the window as I empty all my red hot cum into her. She screams in triumph as she feels the burning deep in her body and orgasms instantly to the feeling in her ass.

She moves her ass on my cock holding it so tight milking every last drop of my seed from me before relaxing and letting my cock go. I step back letting my shaft slowly slip from her tight, hot channel holding her waist as I do so she doesn’t just drop to the floor. Turning her around against the window, I move back tight to her and kiss her deeply and full of passion pressing her ass checks hard back against the glass. Moving my hands down her body, I pick her up and carry her into her bedroom and lay her gently down on the bed.

She rolls onto her side and taps the bed behind her. “Come here and just hold me” she says softly. Gently I lay behind her, wrapping my arm over her and gently pulling her into me. We both fall asleep in her marital bed, only the heat of the sun coming though the big window wakes me in the morning.
Gently I move my arm from Clare’s body and walk back into the living room finding my clothes on the floor by the sofa. I sit and get dressed, looking over at the window I had pinned her against last night I could see the outline of her body where she pressed so hard against it.

Looking at my phone I see the time and think time for me not to be here.
I leave my number in her phone cover with a note to call if she needs a night away from her husband again.
Gently I open the front door and make my way to the elevator and wait for the doors to open. Stepping into the elevator, I look back at Clare’s front door and smile looking in the mirror in the elevator making sure my hair looks good and my shirt isn’t creased too much. 
Stepping out of the elevator I walk towards the doors. As I get to the secretary’s desk “Morning John. See you again soon” I say with a back smile and just keep walking not letting him answer, before I  walk out the door into the warm sunshine.

The End

« : February 01, 2015, 06:26:34 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #8 : November 30, 2014, 04:22:03 PM »

6. Boston Boogie Night.  Part 1.     By    Momma_Andrea 

Sometimes home life gets boring, and sometimes a woman needs more. It’s not that I don’t love being married, my heart belongs to Chris, but I long to be filled and used hard sometimes, and that’s just something Chris can’t do. I’m not getting any younger, but I still look hot with my auburn hair and green eyes. After two kids my body is matronly, my hips are wide, my butt is round, my boobs are full double D’s that sag a bit. But I know how to use all of it, and I know how to give it… to the right guy.

I’m no cougar, I wasn’t on the prowl when I met Jordan. It just happened. I had to go into Boston to close a deal on a house when the blizzard hit. I was lucky to get a hotel room. The bar downstairs was like an oasis for the stranded. They didn’t jack the prices like you would think, instead they extended happy hour, and most of us tried hard to get happy. I was on my second Tom Collins when he entered.

Jordan was tall, like six foot three, with broad shoulders that tapered down to slim hips and a muscled ass. His head was just stubble and his skin was milk chocolate brown. I tried not to stare and be discreet in my glances, but I think it just made me look coy, because he sauntered over to the bar right next to me.

“Let me get a Seven and Seven.” He said to the bartender then he turned so he was leaning on the bar and looking at me. “Well hello.” He said with a flash of pearly whites.

“Hi.” I responded a little too shyly and downed my drink.

“You don’t remember me, do ya?”

Now my brain was spinning. “I’m sorry, should I?”

“You almost sold me a house last year.” He supplied, still with that disarming smile.

“Oh, that makes sense. I sell houses” I said with a silly laugh and smiled back. “Out of curiosity, why didn’t I sell  you a house?”

“Went the apartment route instead, being single and in sales.” He shrugged “and prices around Boston what they are, it seemed the better fit to get just a small place out of town.”

“Well, I’m sorry I didn’t sell you a house, but I’m glad you found a good fit.”

“Oh, it fits nice.” He was constantly eyeing me up and down. “I’m sorry I didn’t keep your card and invite you to my apartment warming.”

He chatted me up through another drink and we watched a few people on the hotel bar’s little dance floor.

“I bet you and I could do better.” He jerked his head towards the dancers.

“Maybe” I was non-committal to the idea.

Then Jordan got up, grabbed my hand, and started tugging playfully. “C’mon, dance with me. Let’s show ‘em what you got.”

“NO!” I protested but couldn’t help giggling.

Then he flashed that smile, “Then show ME what you got.”

I slid off the stool and let this charmer lead me to the floor. My heels weren’t too high and my business outfit was a short pinstriped blue skirt with a matching vest and a white blouse. Chris called it my secretary costume. I just thought it made me look professional while still letting me look good. The vest scooped right under my full bosom. I could dance in this… if I had to. Jordan held my hand high, till we got there, and then spun me to start it off. After three drinks it made me dizzy, but I laughed when he caught me in his arms and steadied me. Then he broke away and we were dancing to some techno song I had never heard of.

Jordan’s eyes never left me. Even when he danced around me, I knew his gaze was on me and soon his hands were too. He grabbed my hips and we did a dirty rumba, with his member usually pressed to my round bottom. I would move away a little but he would follow and pull me back to his groin. I couldn’t go far; it was a tiny dance floor. With my hands at my hair and my bottom shaking, then he’d pull us together and we would sway. I could feel that bulge getting bigger, and I admit I did grind against it. It felt fat against my cheeks. Jordan spun me around and his hands glided down my sides as he went down my body. I spread my legs wide and put my splayed fingers on his head. I’m sure people were looking at us. He was only down there for a second, but it looked like he was eating me from my viewpoint. I danced away from him and laughed in embarrassment. My face was all red, I’m sure, but I was aroused.

We danced with some light in between us now, but I couldn’t ignore the heat between us. He gave this woman all his attention, and that can be such a turn-on. The song got slow, but we didn’t leave the floor. He waited for my hand with his own palm up, and dared me stay with his eyes. Our bodies pressed tight again, but this time from the front, we talked and I caught my breath.

“You’re a sexy dancer,... Heather.” He finally used my name.

I smiled mischievously. “I wondered if you knew it.”

“Your name, or that you can shake that ass?” Now he smiled mischievously.

He actually made me blush. Then I felt his hand slide across that ass, and give it a little pat before resting there.

“You’re very bold, Mr. Jordan Davis.” He had given me his name earlier.

“Yes, and you haven’t removed my hand.” He said with a bird eating grin.

I decided to play too. “Is that all it does is sit there?” I said saucily.

“It’s been known to roam.” He assured me.

With that he squeezed it and kissed me, passionately. I was stiff for a few moments. My mind raced. Pictures of Chris rushed through my head, but my heart speed so fast, and my toes curled. I finally kissed him back, our bodies pressed tight, my hard nipples pressed into his chest. His arms were so strong around me, and his pecs were like rock. Jordan’s tongue danced with mine, and his big hands scooped the round flesh of my ass. I couldn’t help but press my mound into his thigh. My hand held on behind his neck, and we sucked and kissed each other hungrily.

I think both of us remembered where we were at the same time and we broke the kiss, but he still held me in his powerful arms.

“We should go talk.” He said softly to me.

We were looking into each others eyes. “Yeah, talk.” I said breathlessly, almost hypnotized.

He lead me away by the hand through the little crowded bar and into an elevator.

“Um” I started to say, but once the door shut Jordan pressed me to a wall and kissed me hard. He reached down and lifted my leg. His hand sliding over my thigh as he pressed his leg into my pantie covered snatch. The muscled chocolate stud ground into me, and any protest or second thoughts were banished from my mind. I wanted sex, a hard fucking, I wanted him.

The doors opened, but we clung to each other. He finally got us out the door through sheer strength. Jordan lifted me in his arms, and my legs and arms wrapped around him. His big hands held me up by my butt. We still kissed as he moved us towards his room. He put me down and got out his keycard. I felt so little next to him, so feminine and desired. I let him move me inside and he shut the door. It was my turn to jump on him. I wrapped myself around him in the darkness. I kissed him so soulfully and let my hands run up his chest. I began unbuttoning his well fit business shirt. It was crisp and starched. I let my fingers roam in and felt his washboard abs and then my palms ran across stiff nipples peaking stone like chest muscles.

“You must really work out, Jordan.” I whispered in the darkness.

“I do push ups wherever I go.” He assured me. “Lack of a gym won’t stop me.”

He pulled the shirt off, and then hit the light switch near the door. The entrance way lit up, but the rest of the hotel room was dim and in shadows. He took me in his arms again and laid his thick lips at my neck. I moaned softly as his right hand reached low for my butt again. He squeezed it and pulled it up, then separating the soft cheeks under my skirt. I felt him lift the material and his big hand slid into my underwear. His big fingers found my crack and he pulled my cheek away from its twin. I moaned louder for him letting him know my ass was loving the attention. Holding me to his thigh by my butt, Jordan ground my wet pussy to him. I felt his thick cock pressed at my belly as we gyrated together. I reached around to his hard muscled back and clung to him as my pussy began to drip.

I could feel that cock through his clothes and mine. I wanted to touch it, to at least feel its outline with my hand. I put my right hand between us. It was difficult to turn my palm away from me, but my fingers went down his trouser front and ran along the long bulge there. It was like those Indian serpent mounds we took field trips to as a kid. It definitely twitched beneath my caress. I kept rubbing the length of it as Jordan continued to bump and grind his thigh into my mound. Now Jordan’s own hands got busy. I felt both hands yank on my panties. He had them past my rump already and just had to bring down the fronts. I narrowed my stance for him, and smiled as I helped to wiggle out of them, until they hit my ankles.

Jordan moved us to the king sized bed; he had gotten an executive room, with one bed and a lazy boy, instead of the normal two doubles. I sat on the edge and his tented pants were before me. I didn’t know what he planned, but looking up with a grin, I knew what my plans were. My palms smoothed across the front, his fat cock going down one pant leg. He smiled back at me as my fingers undid his belt, then slowly opened the button of his gray trousers. I gently pushed them down, prolonging the tease. Now that cock pressed hard at the cotton fabric of his boxers.

“He wants to come out and play.” I said cutely, my lips pouting up at him.

“Pull him out. He’s a good dog.” Jordan played back. “just wants some lovin’.”

I grinned wide at that invitation and hauled that dick from its cloth wrapper. It was heavy in my hand and already so hard. I could barely see it with the only light to Jordan’s back, but it felt like a monster that seemed as thick as my wrist. Slowly I began to stroke it, caress it really, letting my hand slide up and my palm go over the big swollen head. My fingers tickled under the helmet and pushed back the foreskin. I let my encircled fingers go down it gently until I reached the base and his heavy balls. Now I knew it was fully hard, because it started to curve upward, where before it stood straight out.

I smiled up at him before taking it into my mouth. Jordan groaned deeply and put his hand in my hair. Just the head was swabbed by my lips and tongue. I worked around it, feeling it’s blood flow and the heat come off it.

“Damn, woman.” He whispered in the darkness.

I giggled and gently nibbled at it, licking down the side and then back up before taking it in my mouth again. I sucked it and let my tongue play against the head. I took it in as deep as I could, but still my hand gripped the shaft. Jordan stepped out of his boxers and pants, kicking them behind him. He wanted to fuck my mouth, but I kept his cock clamped at the base so I wouldn’t choke on deep strokes. Gently he moved his hips, thrusting his cock through my red lips. He pushed my hair behind my head to try and see.

“Oh baby.” he cooed to me as he caressed my cheek and then cradled my head.

Still, he gently fucked my mouth. My spit covered his flesh and only once or twice did his cockhead hit my throat. I let my free hand go between my spread legs. My skirt was the only obstacle, but not much of one, as my fingers delved into my wet lips. They were smooth and puffy. Chris would shave me weekly, keeping me smooth, but there was a thick little soul patch above, kind of a target where my mound loved to be pressed and rubbed.

I pushed him off, worried he would blow too soon. With my ass still at the edge of the bed I lay back and pulled my legs up to rest my feet on the bed. I lay my arms up and stretched, hoping I looked inviting.

“Will you eat me?” hoping it sounded more like a dare than pleading, because I wanted his cock, but my pussy needed licking.

Jordan didn’t disappoint me. He gave a wide grin as he took a knee and then two, after grabbing a hold of my hips and pushing my legs back. They say some black men don’t eat pussy... I haven’t met one yet.

He took his time just as he had done so far. He kissed my thighs and pushed my skirt up around my waist. I unbuttoned the vest and my blouse, really hoping to get my tits in play. Jordan looked up and instinctively reached for the mounded flesh as he licked my wet slot. I moaned through smiling lips as he covered all the bases I wanted. My nipple stood up hard and pressed into his palm. He licked the outer lips and pulled them into his mouth, Jordan’s tongue dipped into my hole and then brought one side of the puffy flesh to his lips and ate me. My back arched as I pinched my own nipple and squealed.

“Pull them.” I begged, not being specific.

But this man was in my mind, and both of his hands grabbed my thick, flushed nipples and pulled them down towards him. my mouth opened in a silent cry as I curled forward now. My tits like a leash to my body. Jordan smiled up at me and abandoned my still needful pussy. My boobs had his attention, and he looked hungry. He lay between my legs now, his head at my chest, he suckled my hard nipple and pulled on the other one. I cradled his head and moaned under him. My legs wrapped around him. My needy pussy now had other desires than his tongue. Jordan made a feast of my breast, he nibbled the nipple and bit and nuzzled into the flesh. My boobs are soft and the flesh not so firm anymore, but he buried his face into them. He licked under them and around them, gently tasting skin and kissing my whole tit. My hips pumped now. I banged my mound into his hard belly. I wanted him in me, but I wanted my tits sucked too.

Jordan stood over me, a towering, broad shouldered, black warrior. I saw the outline of his turgid tool in the dim light. He took me by my ankles and squatted just a little. His cock pointed at my slit.

“Grab it.” He told me.

I reached down to my mound and caught hold of his fat cock. I ran its head along my wet lips. He waited till it entered the edge of my hole and slowly pushed forward. I felt the hot, round head push through my folds. Slowly he mounted me. He pushed my legs back with his arms hooked behind my knees. His dick slid inward and my sex welcomed him in. I moaned loudly as he settled above me. I took it all, and our groins met... And then he kissed me. Jordan was tender. I expected him to ravage and destroy me, but slowly he moved. His body was a rock of flesh above me, but softly he loved me. My knees to my armpits and my big tits out, and he cradled above me, as if protecting us from the world. Slowly he rocked. His cock hit my back wall, but a touch, not a smack. I kissed him back and my hands smoothed across his shoulders. Our mouths danced as our private parts did. I sucked his tongue and drew it into me as my pussy to his cock. My hips rocked up to meet his stroke and we moaned within each other.

Jordan broke our kiss and touched nose to nose with me. He stared into my eyes, and I back at him. My hands ran down his chest, and up his sides.

“You like it slow?” He asked in his rich baritone.

“I Love it just like this.” I couldn’t help but answer. This was heaven and my pussy squeezed in response to those long slow strokes.

Jordan released my legs and I clamped them around his firm ass.

“Grab on.” He instructed and my arms wrapped round his neck and my heels looked together.

He lifted us up, putting his knees on the bed, he moved us forward. I hung on his body and his cock jutted inside as we moved like a two backed beast. His muscled arms held me aloft, until we reached the center and he sunk his weight and cock into me.

“Mmm” I moaned and smiled at him.

Jordan put his lips to my ear. “I’m gonna fuck you,baby.” and clamped one hand to the bottom of my ass.

We lay flesh to flesh and he began to rock. My legs high, belly to belly and his breath in my ear. My nipples rubbed his chest and he sank into me, deep. His curly thatched mound rubbed into mine. The bed began that slow cadence of love making. His cock thrust a little harder now, but I wanted it. I relished the invasion of his meat. My fingers dug in, and my heels rode his ass. I felt him hit my wall, but I moaned into his ear, I grunted my acceptance. My belly quivered as he fucked me, and my climax grew. I felt my walls squeeze him and my toes curl. All my muscles seemed to clench. I gave a stifled high pierced cry as I clung to him.

Jordan didn’t stop. He just whispered into my ear. “Get it, girl” in that husky baritone.

I scratched him, I know I did, but he didn’t stop, he didn't flinch. His hips kept fucking. He rode out my cum and waited for me to relax in his arms. Then he went faster. He pistoned harder. His cock pulled nearly out and drove back in. I felt his balls mash into my butt. Grunts filled my ear and I kissed his.

“Jordan...Jordan” I called his name.

“Tell me, baby” he said sooo sexily.

“Fuck me.” I simply said.

And he started ramming. He growled in my ear and began bucking over top of me. His fat cock driving in and out. My ass bouncing on the bed only to be slammed back up to him and he drove me down again. I screamed and wailed. Jordan loved it and grunted his satisfaction, getting me off was getting him off. I felt him go deep and hard now. I thought I may hurt in the morning, but I didn’t care.  I felt him deep inside of me and his monster filled me up.  My  hands reached for his butt to help my feet hold him in.  Just when I thought both of us couldn’t take anymore, he stopped and started grinding it.  He moved in circles above me and our groins were soaked with my juices. I could feel the damp spot under my butt and the trickle down my taint and crack.

“Roll over for me.” He requested. “I want to see that ass. I want it against me.”

“OK” I smiled and answered easily. What middle aged woman doesn’t like her ass admired.

….Continued …

« : February 01, 2015, 06:27:29 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #9 : November 30, 2014, 04:23:47 PM »

6. Boston Boogie Night.   Part 2.    By   Momma_Andrea

Jordan climbed off and stood on the floor beside the bed. I rolled over and turned my round butt to face him. He grabbed handfuls and made mmm sounds. I felt him grab both cheeks, spreading them apart.

“So sexy.” he said almost to himself.

One hand still held me, and I felt that thick cockhead line up to its target.

“Put your knees together. It will help.”

The moment I did what he said, he plunged in hard. I felt his groin smack into my ass, but he didn’t bottom out. He was pounding into my cheeks without hitting the back of my pussy. My feet were between his knees and his hands had my hips. The room was full of that slapping sound as he fucked me fast, hard, and deep. My thick rump took his pounding as he yanked me by my waist back and forth. I could feel another climax building inside me, a big one. I hung my head and groaned. My hands gripped the sheet beneath me. It was coming, almost there. My body was tensing up and my voice began a low wail. Then it hit. I cried out and dropped my forehead to the bed. My pussy clenched hard and Jordan smacked me on my ass.

“Yeah, baby!” He shouted, proud of himself.

And then I felt it. His cock swelled and flexed inside me. He shoved his dick forward one last time, and I felt the cum burst forth… And quickly I came to my senses.

“DON’T CUM INSIDE ME!” I yelled and pulled forward, dropping my body flat on the bed.

I felt jizz smack across my ass and legs, but I knew it was too late. I could feel the hot seed inside me. I felt it when it first hit. Scrambling off the bed I dashed to the bathroom. The business suite had a bidet built into the toilette, and quickly I mounted it.

Jordan stood naked now in the doorway, his cock drooping but still big, a little bitty cum droplet at its tip. “I’m sorry. I thought you had this covered.”

I looked at him with what must have been anguish on my face. “I wasn’t thinking. We don’t use it.”  The water was shooting up my vulva, but I needed it inside. The hose came off and I put it inside me and squatted there like a human waterfall. It would have been funny if it wasn’t so serious.

“Any chance…he looks like me?” Jordan was trying to be helpful.

Still I looked at him askance, “Hardly.”

The mood was broken, but we’d had our fun. I collected my things and put my panties on.

“You don’t have to leave.” Jordan offered and broke into a smile. “We could call the desk and see if they got…" He smiled and shrugged "You know.”

“No” I gave him a hug. “I’m thinking about Chris now, and how… how we shouldn’t have.”

He kissed my forehead and saw me to the door. My room was a floor down. Maybe it was better anyway, to do the walk of shame now instead of in the morning.

By nine in the morning I was able to get out of the city, but thanks to the outer roads and everyone being overly cautious, I didn’t get home till past ten. The kids were in the yard building snowmen, and Chris’s car was still here. I hoped I didn’t look guilty. The house was warm and smelled of simmering cocoa. I just got my coat off when she came to meet me at the door.

“Hi, baby” Chris smiled with her bright blue eyes, glowing only for me.

“Hi, hun” I said, trying to let it sound automatic with no guilt seeping through. “Did you miss me?”

My sexy wife took me in her arms and kissed me. “Always”.

The End.

« : February 01, 2015, 06:28:14 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #10 : November 30, 2014, 04:25:38 PM »

7. Poem -  Memories of the Little Oak.    By  Stone

You stand proud oh Little Oak, for all the world to see,
Your strength and undying beauty will grow and amaze me.
Storm clouds will hover above you,
To drench and feed your thirsty shoots,
To nurture as you spread and stretch your roots

Higher and higher, your branches will span across the sky
To bask in the radiance of sunlight,
The warm rays you draw in and need to survive,
Bigger and bigger your shadow will cast, as you robustly thrive.

When the winds are high and restless and you lose a limb or two,
it only makes you stronger and others in awe of you.
Now as you grow, a special place is formed around,
A secluded, favourite and perfect rendezvous

You hold secrets in your acorns and shapely leaves,
Of lost innocence and of naughty lovers you wouldn’t believe
Couples who bed down beside you, sheltered from prying eyes.
Lost in each other’s arms, whilst you protect their charms.

Their moans of sweet rapture, a moment to treasure and capture.
To memories forever kept, as you age through time
To call back on, in the stillness of the night,
As the moon and stars twinkle in thought and shine so bright.

You know of Bonny’s little trysts, her sinful guilty pleasures
Of meeting her lover and within her,
He causes throes of passion,
When he takes and plunders her willing treasures.

Discarded clothes, breath-catching as their nudity impresses
Preceded in kisses, tongues and very slow caresses
Moon light shadows or sunlight flickers on writhing bodies
Till, her screams of wicked desire duly fill the air

As does his, lustful roar without any due care
For the truth is, ssshhh, he shouldn’t even be there.
She has a husband back at home
But still …
To the tempting Oak, she does roam.

He too has a wife, fine and fair, 
Yet, still wickedly he too tempts the fates,
That could cause him such trouble, strife and hates.
Their lusty desire overpowers and makes them bold,
It’s just far too thrilling, if truth be told.

He mounts her and thrusts in deep, infidelity complete.
Copulating under the branches of green
Shaded, hidden, their affair all unseen

Though generations have come and gone
and brought about such change
Quietly you have watched them all, yet still remain the same.

If you could write a book of all the things you’ve seen,
You could reveal the secret of the heart gold rings
Embedded in your bark,
The clue to who had been Bonnie’s secret lover, hark

He has carved hearts and golded their sinful crime,
Inside initials all but forgotten in the tick tocks of time.
A breeze rustles, an owl hoots, a squirrel scurries
And time just passes, it flies and hurries.

To face each day with hope, and new lovers come to kiss and grope.
At the special place known, as the Little Oak.

The End.

« : February 01, 2015, 06:29:01 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #11 : November 30, 2014, 04:33:33 PM »

8. Royal Flush of Desire.   Part 1.   By   Brandybee 

Mr Slevin was a powerful man and owned his own company. He had seen Luke’s wife at a work’s party and knew immediately that he wanted her. She was tall, slim and athletic with rounded breasts and hips. She had beautiful long hair and long legs that looked great in her heels. Just the kind of figure that aroused him. He wondered what she would sound like when he pinned her down and took her. She fuelled his fantasies at night as he fucked his own wife and he knew he would bide his time. He would have her.

About four weeks later, he had the opportunity. Luke worked for him on the factory floor and he had organised a Poker night. Three had accepted his personal invite to attend his home. Paul, and John were his right hand men and supervisors in his giant pet product business. Both were single men. Luke had also accepted and felt quite honoured mixing with such company. Mr Slevin’s wife was away for the weekend visiting family and this was the perfect time to set his plan in action.

He ordered booze and finger foods and hired a good looking escort girl to act as hostess for the evening. She arrived first and introduced herself as Candy. He told her his instructions for the night and to remain silent, unless addressed directly.

“Very nice Candy,” he circled round her as she entered his business penthouse apartment and stood in the centre of the room. She stood obediently waiting. She was used to the different needs of her clients. He took her long black coat off to reveal a short thigh length black dress with a plunging square neck line. It just covered her cleavage and teased enough to draw the male eye. The back of the dress dived down just above the little tantalising crevice that formed the cheeks of her bottom.  A long gold back chain fell from her neck and shoulders. The red jewelled pendant nestled in the small of her back and sparkled in the light

He hung her coat up in the hall and returned to her. He stood in front of her. He was taller than her and he looked into her cleavage.
“Are you wearing a bra?” He asked her.  She shook her head.  He raised his hand and hooked two fingers into her neckline and pulled the material out towards him and looked down. She wasn’t and his eyes were greeted with two beautiful rounded natural breasts. He blew on each nipple and was delighted to see them pucker and peak.

Her nipples were visible as he allowed the material of the dress to return to normal. He palmed each of her breasts and massaged them in sync over her dress.  He felt her breathing change and knew he was arousing her.
“Are you wearing panties?” he asked her.  She nodded.
“That displeases me. Take them off,” he ordered.
He felt his cock stir and harden as she raised her short dress to her waist. She wore red lacy briefs and began to take them down to reveal a smooth peachy pussy. Her lips were moist from her arousal.
“Wait!” He ordered and she stopped and straightened up again. She stood still with her dress scrunched at her waist, her red panties at her knees and wearing her black, killer high heels. 

He took his time looking at her, noting her hard nipples through her dress and moist, bald pussy.
“Bend over the coffee table” he indicated. It was slightly lower than waist height so it caused her bottom to thrust in the air. “Toes together, heels out,” he spoke again.

He admired her full bottom and her pussy now quite wet nestled between her legs.
He undid his trousers and took his cock out. He was quite hard. He walked to her head without a word, offered his cock to her. She knew what do to and she licked and sucked, opening her experienced mouth so he could push his cock all the way in.

Mr Slevin was soon setting a steady thrusting rhythm as he fucked her head, causing her to gag as he dipped into her throat.  He pushed his cock deep into her mouth, leaning over to grab her fleshy bottom pulling her into him, burying his cock into her throat. He revelled in her gagging and knew he had stopped her from breathing.  He waited a few seconds before relenting and liked the sensation of her gasping round his cock. The heat and spittle on his cock felt amazing.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. He saw her mascara had run down her face from her tears and gagging action. The black smears on her face turned him on even more.
His cock sat on her tongue, drenched in her drool.
He ground his cock into her mouth, then withdrew. “Good Slut” he murmured and then walked behind her and put his hands on her hips to steady her as he thrust urgently into her pussy depths.

He fucked her, rough and hard without much thought to her comfort. He had paid for her services and she was here for his pleasure. He used her, like the slut she was, just like he would use Luke’s wife if his plans worked out. He thought of his faithful wife who adored him and smiled, fucking Candy even harder. He excused his faithlessness by being a wonderful lover to his wife. After all, she reaped the benefit of all the pussies and tits he enjoyed. Wasn’t his tongue and mouth the best for bringing her to the brink of orgasm when he ate her out until she begged for his cock and then breathed with joy as he sunk into her. 

The thought tipped him over the edge and he withdrew from her pussy and erupted his creamy cum all over Candy’s ass. He pulled her dress back down and smoothed it down so his cum soaked in to the inside of her dress. Then he turned Candy round, pushed her to her knees and she cleaned and sucked his cock. He stood still as she worked.

When she had finished he said, “Go clean up. My guests will be arriving soon. I want you presentable again and take those panties off.”
His guests arrived on time and soon, they were seated around a table, playing the first few rounds of poker. Candy was the perfect hostess, keeping to instructions of filling the men’s glasses with beer, offering finger foods and bending down enough to tease the men with glimpses down her top and peaks at her thighs. The men enjoyed the views of her lower bottom cheeks and peaking pussy lips.
As the beer flowed, the men’s inhibitions and bravado in betting became higher and antics more saucy.

Paul and John began to cop little discreet gropes of Candy as she served them. She would smile at them and Mr Slevin just smiled as well and allowed them to take liberties. The men were in high spirits especially as they were also winning the small pots of money accumulated in the middle of the table.

At one point, Mr Slevin and Candy left the table to fetch and open more beer in the kitchen.
Paul whispered to the other two, “She’s not wearing any panties and she let me finger her as she leaned over the table to serve you Luke. Did you see?”
Luke nodded. “She’s not wearing a bra either. I saw her tits”
“I’m going to wager to fuck her,” John suddenly announced, “Think the Old Man will go for it?”
“He’s not objected yet,” Paul said. “He’s seen us touching her, I’m sure of it and she liked it. She was so wet.”

Luke went with the flow of the evening, secretly looking forward to the next rounds of poker.
Mr Slevin and Candy returned with fresh beers, nuts and crisps.
He sat at the table and John spoke first, feeling bolder by the effects of the alcohol, “I’d like to raise the stakes in this game. I’d like to put up a month’s salary to fuck your beautiful hostess,” He waited for Mr Slevin’s answer.

Mr Slevin looked bemused, was silent for a moment, thinking, and then looked at Candy standing by him. “Would you like that Candy?” he asked her.
She nodded.
“Then gentleman, we nearly have a bet.”  He paused. “Let’s make it more interesting. Paul are you willing to do the same?”
Paul nodded eagerly.
“Luke?”
Luke shook his head, “No, group is not my thing” he laughed nervously. Although tempted, he had a wife at home.
“Then let the game begin,” Mr Slevin stated and dealt the cards.

The game was tense as they threw cards down and drew new ones until finally, Paul called the hands to be shown.
Slowly the cards were revealed and Paul and John were grinning as both their hands won Mr Slevin’s.
Candy took their hands and led them to the coffee table behind Mr Slevin and in front of Luke’s eye line.
Luke was aghast that a live sex show was going to take place right before him. Never in his life had he had such a night.

He watched as Candy dropped her dress just leaving her high heels and back chain on. Luke gawped at her fine naked figure as Paul and John groped her and she moaned in delight. They were still fully clothed as they touched, squeezed, licked and sucked her body.  She revelled in the pleasure of their lustful pawing. His eyes lingered on her smooth pussy, her full peaked tits and rounded bottom. It turned him on when the men touched her in those intimate places and made her whimper in need. It had been awhile since he had been so close to a naked, sexually excited woman who wasn’t his wife.

While he watched them, Mr Slevin poured him a drink and covertly slipped a tasteless vial of liquid in to it, a powerful aphrodisiac which would be too tempting to resist the wares on offer.
“Shall we continue?” Mr Slevin asked.

Luke tore his eyes away to focus on Mr Slevin and drank the glass on offer as the cards were dealt again.
They played one hand and Luke won the pot but his eyes kept slipping to the action behind Mr Slevin. Candy was being spit roasted between the two men. Paul had his cock buried deep in her throat while John was fucking her from behind.  The aphrodisiac was kicking in with his natural male lust and Luke suddenly had a raging hard on.

“You want her, why deny yourself?” Mr Slevin cut into his sinful thoughts.
“I’m married,” Luke tried to reason but his throbbing cock had no such conscience. He licked his dry lips nervously and drank more of the aphrodisiac concoction.

“Tell you what, let the cards decide,” Mr Slevin tempted.  “You win, you get to fuck Candy …in …every… hole… imaginable. No one will know, except the guys who fuck her themselves too.”  He paused to let him think of it.

The aphrodisiac boiled in Luke’s veins and his eyes feasted on the groaning troilism behind him.  It was hot fucking and raw lust. Paul and John high fived each other as they swapped ends, using her as their pleasure toy, strutting and peacocking their prowess to each other.
“But if I win,” Mr Slevin cut into his wicked thoughts, “I want to … fuck your wife” Mr Slevin finished.
“What, I can’t wager Tegan!” Luke stammered.

“Why not?” Mr Slevin continued. “We play 2 games. The same bet for each. Plus, you win the pot, if you win both games, that’s 5,000 big ones.
Maybe it was the thought of fresh pussy, the groans of rapture in the room, the drink and aphrodisiac in his blood, his throbbing cock twitching with a strong need, the small fortune on offer or a combination of all these things, but Luke found himself nodding in agreement.

The first game went well, Luke had a full house – Three cards of one denomination and two of another-  He had two Jacks and three sevens.
He beat Mr Slevin’s straight set -  3, 4, 5, 6, 7,  five cards in sequence of any suit. Luke started to feel confident.
“Congratulations Luke, you get to fuck Candy.  Now let’s see if you can win the money too or If I get to win the money and fuck your beautiful wife.”

The game was tense and Luke’s forehead beaded with sweat. His cock throbbed, leaking precum in to his pants. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat and damp pants. Then he threw some cards down on his turn, picked up some cards and could not believe his luck. He had four of a kind - four sevens and an ace of spades.

How could he lose?  His confidence, bravado and throbbing hard on grew.  He called for the cards to be shown and placed his cards down, slowly one by one. He watched Mr Slevin’s crestfallen face as his “fucking Luke’s wife” fantasy and “money in the middle of the table” began to slip away.  His own face beamed with delight. He was 5,000 big ones better off and would soon be experiencing the delight of a fresh nubile body.
He almost grabbed the money, greedily in the middle of the table and pulled it towards him, when Mr Slevin spoke,  “Not so fast Luke”

Unknown to Luke, Mr Slevin had a slick, cheating slight of hand. While Luke was busy watching his face and the naughty antics behind him, Mr Slevin replaced some cards in his hand. He chuckled to himself as he thought, "Never cheat with a cheater." He never liked to lose important bets… and he was determined to fuck Luke’s wife by fair or foul means.

He smiled wickedly as he placed his cards down, one by one to reveal his hand –
Ace of Hearts; King of Hearts; Queen of Hearts; Jack of Hearts and 10 of hearts – A winning Royal Flush.
Luke stared at the Mr Slevin’s cards, A ROYAL FLUSH and his heart sank. What had he done?  He had wagered his beautiful, stunning wife on a game of cards and he had lost! 

--Continued--

« : February 01, 2015, 06:29:40 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #12 : November 30, 2014, 04:39:06 PM »

8. Royal Flush of Desire.   Part 2.    By   Brandybee 

Mr Slevin, smiled, stood up, wiped the 5000 cash into a green cloth money bag and stood up.  He poured another drink for Luke, with another discreet vial of aphrodisiac liquid and handed it to him.

“Here, drink this. You will feel better when your cock is inside Candy. She’s just about finished with Paul and John”
Luke took the drink and gulped it down in one, guilt ridden, but the sexed up feeling began to take over. His eyes turned longingly towards the woman, gladly receiving his work colleague’s attention. He watched as Paul and John finished with her and shot their load over Candy’s kneeling form and upturned face.

Mr Slevin slapped him on the back. “Looks like it’s your turn Luke.  Isn’t that right Candy?”
Candy turned to look at him, semen dripping from her face and breasts. 
“Yes Mr Slevin, just as soon as I have cleaned these boys off”
Mr Slevin chuckled, “Good Girl Candy, then clean yourself up for Luke here. It’s been awhile since he has tried another woman out apart from his wife.”

Candy did as she was told and a few minutes later, still naked and smelling of fresh soap, she took Luke’s hand as the other three sat on the sofa clapping encouragement.
She bought him to the centre of the room and placed both his hands on her breasts. Luke could hardly contain himself. The situation, drink and aphrodisiac had him on full lust throttle.

He groped her tits, kneading hard as Candy moaned and rubbed his cock over his jeans. He was throbbing hard and wanted her. She got his cock out and began to wank him. His shaft felt hot and throbbed in her hand. She knelt as he grabbed her hair and pushed his cock in her mouth, fucking her head. He had never been so turned on his life, nor so rough with a woman.

He was impatient for her pussy. He pushed into her mouth a few more times and then pulled her up, bent her over and thrust his cock into her wet pussy. He could feel this new slick cunt around his cock as he sunk into her delightful body and relished the feel and the sinful thought it was not his wife. In his inebriated state it excited him more and he grabbed her arms, see-sawing into her body, fucking her hard and fast.
Candy grunted and moaned as he rammed her cervix, bruising the neck of her womb. Her moans and his growls were hot and urgent.
Their audience whooped and cheered him on and he played and fucked to their encouragement.

“Fuck her in the ass Luke!”  John suggested in his drunken state, “She loves it and it is exquisite”
“Yes, you’ve tried her other holes” Paul slurred, “You want him to, don’t you Candy?”
“Yes, oh God yes,” Candy confirmed and screamed in her sexed up state, “Take my ass”
Luke pulled her hair back, withdrew from her pussy and thrust into her ass, his slick cock slid in easily. He pistoned into her back and forth holding her hair back so his audience could see her bouncing tits, ecstatic face and bald pussy.
“Stroke your pussy Candy,” Mr Slevin commanded, “We want to see you cum.”

So she did. Both Luke and Candy let their animal instincts take over and they fucked to sexual fulfilment. They moaned, groaned and their two sweaty flushed bodies were in raw, naughty, faithless lust.

Mr Slevin caught it all on his mobile phone, recording the moments Luke was unfaithful to his wife. Luke roared as he felt his balls tighten, his seed build and the eruption of his creamy cum suddenly rocket into Candy’s anal passage.
Seconds later, Candy screamed and fitted in her own release, eventually sinking to the floor as her legs buckled in her weakened state, completely fucked.

Mr Slevin went to her, kissed her head, lifted her to her feet, wrapped her dress around her and gently patted her naked bottom. He told her to go and bathe and then wait in his bed.
He poured the men another drink to finish the evening’s entertainment.
Paul and John were pleased, they had gained a little spending money from the poker night and had taken part in an amazing threesome with an attractive and willing Candy.

Mr Slevin had taken a small loss but had gained the future services of Luke’s wife by winning his wager and the possibility of blackmailing Luke to let him use her in the future. He was fairly sure that Luke wouldn’t want his wife to see pictures or the video of him fucking the delightful Candy.
He also had Candy for the rest of the night.
Luke had some small monetary gain and had fucked and enjoyed a beautiful woman, although the shame of being unfaithful and putting his wife up in a bet may guilt or even thrill him in the days to come.

The men all toasted a very enjoyable evening whilst still in the afterglow and euphoria of a successful Poker night.  Paul and John were the first to leave and went home in a cab.
Then lastly Luke.  Mr Slevin gave him instructions to fulfil his bet.  He handed Luke a vial of a new aphrodisiac.  “Bring your wife to me at work on Wednesday at 9am. Give her this in her drinks, two days before and continue to do so up until she is bought to me. Bring her in a short dress, no bra and skimpy panties and high heels. I will return her to you at the end of business that day.”
Luke nodded, still on the high of his amazing sex with Candy but feeling naughty and fearful on how he would explain a sex date with his boss to his wife. 

“What’s in the vial?” Luke asked.
“Let’s say, it will make her feel euphoric, in a dreamy like state and very turned on. It will sex her up. Her memory will be sketchy of the day’s events. She will not be able to distinguish reality from fantasy,” Mr Slevin smiled.
Luke nodded again seeing how he may get away with losing the bet.
“What shall I say to her, to get her to see you?”  Luke pondered.

“That I am looking for a new secretary and you had done her a favour by securing an interview of course,” Mr Slevin put the seed of the deceit and cheat in his mind.
“That could work,” Luke began to feel slightly better.
“Of course it will” Mr Slevin reassured him. “Your Taxi has arrived. I look forward to seeing you both again on Wednesday. “

Mr Slevin saw him out and then locked up, making his way upstairs to the delectable Candy waiting in his adulterous bed.

Luke did as he was instructed. On the Monday, he added drops of the vial in his wife’s drinks and noticed a subtle change in her behaviour. She was very flirtatious with him, brushed against him, whenever she had the opportunity and was very willing when he showed male interest in her.
He fucked her in the kitchen, living room, shower and in the bedroom. She was ready and willing at any opportune moment.  During these moments of foreplay, he told her that his boss, Mr Slevin needed a temporary secretary and due to her qualifications he had secured her an interview and trial.  He also mentioned casually that Mr Slevin had an eye for the ladies and should be careful as he was a very attractive man.
“Don’t worry,” Tegan groaned as she made out with her attentive husband, “You know I only want you. Can’t you tell?”
Luke chuckled, enjoying the naughty side of his wife and plunged into her, claiming her as his.

He continued to add this tasteless naughty potion to his wife’s drinks, keeping her in an almost constant moist state. Tegan noticed her elevated sexual state and jokingly put it down to sexy dreams and her hormones for that time of the month. She wasn’t complaining. She and Luke were certainly enjoying the benefits. She was also becoming open to more and more suggestion. Luke would say something and she readily agreed it was a good idea.

Wednesday morning, Luke did the breakfast and added extra aphrodisiac to his wife’s orange juice and finished the contents of the vial.  She polished it off and they left to go to Mr Slevin’s private office.
Mr Slevin greeted them at the door of his large plush office and showed them in. Others were working on the floors below him.  They were alone on this upper floor.

Luke introduced Tegan and she smiled at him, feeling very comfortable and content. Mr Slevin made her feel at home and showed her the desk she would be working at. Luke encouraged her and made her feel perfect to the job.
Mr Slevin took her hand and looked her in the eyes. “It’s rather warm in here. Wouldn’t you be more comfortable with your jacket off?”
“Yes, yes, it is rather warm” Tegan agreed.

“Luke, why don’t you help her with her jacket and hang it up,” Mr Slevin suggested. Luke did as he asked.
“Wouldn’t you be comfortable with a few of those buttons undone on your blouse?”
Tegan nodded again and Luke undid a few of her buttons, smiling at her, as though it was the most natural thing in the world to expose more of her cleavage as they all chatted together.  She was braless underneath. Luke had told her, she looked better without one as she dressed that morning in her short matching mini skirt and jacket.

She sat down at the desk and waited for Mr Slevin to instruct her on her mornings work.
“Would you like a cooling drink? Mr Slevin asked as he walked to the drinks cabinet.
“Yes Please Mr Slevin,” Tegan answered.
He poured her a fruit juice and added more aphrodisiac. He handed it to her and then separate drinks for him and Luke.
“You still look warm, perhaps your husband should remove your panties, you will be cooler then,” Mr Slevin suggested and waited to see Tegan’s reaction.

He smiled when she readily agreed. The aphrodisiac was working wonderfully. He looked at Luke questioningly.  Luke swallowed and remembered his bet and the winning Royal Flush. He had lost and this was the price of that wager.

He moved to his wife who stood up from her chair for him. He reached under her skirt, took hold of her panties and slowly pulled them down. He could smell his wife’s arousal already. She was on heat and as the panties became visible he saw the tell-tale damp patch in the gusset.
Mr Slevin watched him take them off and Tegan stepped out of them.

He moved forward, “Now isn’t that better?” He said to Tegan and she nodded. “Luke why don’t you put them in your pocket? She won’t be needing them again until you pick her up later. I will see you out. We have work to do.  Tegan, I will be with you in a moment.”
Mr Slevin took Luke’s arm and led him to the lift.  “I’ll see you later Luke.”

Luke left the building to go to work, knowing he was paying off his debt. He felt guilty at wagering his wife in such a bet during a poker game and then preparing her for his boss’s sexual pleasure.

He remembered the wonderful and willing Candy as he buried his cock in her succulent heat and felt his cock stir treacherously.
He was the unfaithful one, not Tegan. This therefore, was his cross to bear.

The End

« : February 01, 2015, 06:30:22 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #13 : November 30, 2014, 04:42:26 PM »

9. Anniversary Gift.     By   Derek25

I am Jessica  a 38 year old married woman and mom of one 8 year daughter Natalie.  I have a great & sexy body. I'm 5' 8" tall,120 Lbs, curvy, flat stomach, perky peaches, overall ,  I'm sweet & seductive.
"Happily"  -  there's no doubt about it. I'm outgoing and talkative, whereas my husband, Brain has always been quieter and more measured and behave like he doesn't need to prove anything for himself.  Whenever I think I know him very well, he surprises sometimes and I find out more love for me always. 

After seeing off Natalie and Brian, I am idle and having coffee and I have a call from Brian.
After some normal greetings Brian said, "I will try my best to return early. One more thing, There is a surprise gift for you in your drawer. I will be back 7:30 around and pick up you and Natalie for the dinner"

I opened the drawer and brought out the gift pack and opened it. 
"Oh Brian! Thank you so much!
“Oh yeah ! I love surprises, specially like this - A Diamond Ring !".
"Oh wow,  I always wanted diamond ring. What a lovely surprise gift."

I removed my marriage gold ring and wanted to try it out immediately, then I changed my mind and decided to let him change ring.

I am back to coffee and sipping coffee thinking about marriage and journey. My whole life and all happy moments going in mind.  My eyes looking at the finger and my mood changed and  I was thinking about, "DO I REALLY DESERVE IT ?"

"OHHHH GOD !  Brain loves me so much and what I have done with him in return. I cheated on my loving husband !!"

It started a couple of months ago. I had a friend, my best friend in fact. She was getting married to a guy called Eric, who I had not known. They had dated for a little over a year. He was in the military deployed overseas. I had seen pictures of him and had even chatted with him online with her (they met online). He was cute to say the least, but I didn’t give it a second thought. I was, after all, married to a guy that means the world to me. I love my friend dearly and really was just enjoying watching her get to know this guy, and seeing her happy was great.

Eric returned home two weeks prior to their wedding. My friend was so excited and wanted all of us to have a big celebration dinner and party. The party was to be at my and my husband’s house. Sara, my best friend and Eric met my husband and me, as well as several other people, at a local pizza/wing/beer pub for the dinner.

Eric and Sara walked up to me and Sara introduced me. As I looked at Eric I was struck by his muscular frame. He is over 6’ tall and roughly 200 lbs (I am 5’3” and 115). He has crystal blue eyes and a smile that is both warm and inviting.

Eric stuck out his hand and shook mine and we pulled each other into the ‘non-sexual’ half hug thing. I am not sure what happened in that instant, but I knew at that very moment I was in trouble.

We all spent the next 2 or so hours in the pub eating, drinking, laughing, and having a great time. I was fixated on Eric and I knew he knew it. He didn’t seem to mind at all, and on more than one occasion tipped his beer mug to me and winked. We were not really any closer than 10 or so feet from each other at the restaurant (we sat on opposite sides of the table, and down from one another some). We all were leaving the pub to pile into our cars and head to our house to continue the evening, when Eric motioned me to exit the restaurant before him by holding the door open for me. As I passed him, he took his free hand (the hand not holding the door open) and lightly brushed my hip as I passed. I casually turned around and there he was winking again.

I didn’t know what to make of it, but I knew that I was dripping wet thinking about him. Driving home I made a conscious decision. I told myself that I would test him to see if he was being a nice guy and harmlessly flirting, or if he had ulterior motives. I want to say that I was going to test him for my friend’s benefit, but the truth is I wasn’t going to tell her regardless of the outcome. I wanted to know if I had interested him the way he had me.

They arrived at the party shortly after I did, and we all were gathered out in the back yard. In the course of the initial small talk my husband offered to show Eric our house. Our house isn’t huge, but it’s two stories and he loves to show off his garage with all of his ‘man toys’.

I spent a few minutes with the girls, and then excused myself to the upstairs bathroom, telling Sara that I wanted to get out of my dress and into more casual clothes because I was cold. I also knew that the upstairs bathroom had a vent that allowed me to hear everything in the garage so I knew when they would be coming out of the garage and heading upstairs on the house tour.

I listened to my husband and Eric talking about him being over in their business trips for a few minutes and the sound of his voice intoxicated me further. I felt like a little girl with a high school crush, but I also felt like the conniving fuck to even think sexual thoughts about a guy my best friend was marrying in a matter of days.

They finally came in from the garage and headed upstairs. I had not yet changed, and when I saw them reach the top of the stairs I acted surprised and told my husband that I wanted to change clothes and have a few quiet moments before returning to the party, but that I didn’t want to be rude to our guests and asked him to go downstairs and let everyone know I’d be back shortly. I also asked that he be the good host and mingle with all of our friends until I got back.

My husband readily agreed, not suspecting anything, and as he turned to head downstairs Eric was behind him, but looking at me still. He could see me, but my husband had already gone down enough stairs that I was out of his sight line. I motioned to Eric to return to the upstairs bathroom in 5 minutes. He got what I was motioning him to do, nodded in agreement, and followed my husband downstairs.

Now I was a nervous wreck. I had laid my cards out and was waiting to see what he would do. The few minutes passed like hours and I was almost sick to my stomach, but when he casually climbed the stairs and rounded the corner he looked at me and walked into the bathroom and closed the door, but didn’t latch it. I walked over and looked out the window and saw my husband and Sara and several of our friends laughing and drinking by the pool.

My husband had taken up the role of bartender and Sara was sitting there with others just enjoying the drinks and the atmosphere. I knew I had some time.

I walked to the bathroom and pushed the door open enough to slide in. I shut the door behind me and said to Eric, “I don’t know what I’m doing here, but no matter what, no one can know I’m here with you.”
Eric said, “I’m good with that” and smiled at me again.

I had changed into my sweatshirt and didn’t have a bra on. He could see my nipples poking through and knew I was turned on. He moved towards me and as I was leaning against the door he kissed me gently. He started slowly, but soon our tongues were dancing and he had his hands under my shirt, feeling up my 36Cs. I unbuttoned his pants and felt his member in my hand and realized that he was very much a man! It was very hot and heavy for a few minutes.

I had to stop him before it got out of hand that night, but I told him that I would be home alone the following Monday during the day (when both my husband and Sara were at work). I wrote my cell number on a piece of toilet paper with an eyeliner brush (of all things) and gave it to him.
He said, “To be continued then” and slipped out of the bathroom.

I was shaking in my knees for several minutes before I could gather myself enough to go back outside. The rest of the night progressed without incident, and I knew I had all day Sunday to both obsess over what could happen Monday or convince myself to be a true friend and not follow through.

Monday morning around 10:00 am my cell phone rang and it was Sara’s home number. I answered it and of course it was Eric. He asked me if my husband was gone for the day and I told him yes. He said that Sara was gone all day as well. I asked if he really wanted to go through with anything and he said he was more than willing, if I was and if it could remain our little secret. I paused and mentally answered ‘no, no, no, no, no,’ but all of a sudden I heard myself say “My front door will be unlocked” and I hung up.

45 minutes later Eric again walked up the stairs and saw me standing in the doorway to my bedroom. I was wearing   sexy see through baby blue negligee mini dress, trimmed with matching blue fur at the hem which tantilisingly hid my sex. There was also the same fur on the low neckline across my breasts and nipples and at the shoulders and cuffs of the transparent soft blue material. It was suggestive and meant to tease. Underneath I was naked.

Eric didn’t waste any time. He walked over to me and kissed me deeply. I reached around and grabbed him by his back and dug my nails in. He instinctively lifted my lingerie dress over my head (as I instinctively raised my arms for him) and picked me up to carry me to the bed.

He caught a glimpse of my succulent ass and my trimmed pussy hair before he quickly got into bed, slipping between the sheets.

He told me to take his cock in my hand. It hardened instantly, the moment I touched it.

He asked me to suck it, and my teeth scraped him just a bit as I wrapped my lips around him and sucked him in.

He pulled back, then pulled the covers back, and gently spread my legs. He saw my lovely trimmed pubic hair was inviting him.  I was so wet. I caught a glimpse of his big rigid cock and my tummy flipped in excitement. He flicked one finger gently over my hard clit and I moaned.

I gasped and my body shuddered slightly.

“Oh my gawd!”  I cried as he pushed his face into my fresh, clean married pussy.

He licked my clit to an explosive orgasm, then he shifted position and pushed my knees to my shoulders. He slid his rock hard cock deep into my warm wet cunt and felt my strong cunt walls close down around his thick prick.  He was amazing.

Suddenly that caused me to go wild, I was moaning and pumping beneath him, so excited at having a new cock in me.

As my cries came to a peak and my muscles stiffened in orgasm, Eric felt his cock explode hot spunk right into my clenching pussy hole.

As we came down from that naughty high, we cuddled, both breathing hard. 
I was thrilled by the moment. I think Eric was too as we spent a good while sucking, kissing and licking his dick and my pussy,  the way we both liked it  and he even got me to drink down his hot load when he came in my mouth.
-------------

After he had gone,  In my mind a lot off thoughts were going on. I began to feel guilty,  "Can I salvage my marriage?" ... "Am I deserving ? "

Suddenly I heard the foot steps and Natalie entered in my bed room and said, "Momma, Dad is on the way, get ready , Hurry up !"

I checked the watch, "Ohhh Shit !!! Its 8 :30 PM",  I checked the phone and found several miss calls from Brain and I forgot that we had planned for the dinner tonight.

Brain was back  and I am looking at him and gave him as usual warm hug. He grabbed my hand in his hand and checked the ring and he was looking at me and when Natalie went away he slowly asked me , " Are you all right hun? ".  I stopped for a moment and felt so much weight on my head by this question. I took small pause and replied finally, "No honey, I am not feeling well, Can we cancel the dinner"

Brain said casually, "That would be better, we can plan on Saturday, honey,  I am so pissed off today! "

Then he went to Natalie and played with her and discussed Pizzas they liked. I cleaned  my tears and back on the dining table with Brain's favorite wine.

I went to bed early and Brain came  after Natalie had fallen slept. I opened the gift pack and offered him the ring and removed my wedding ring. As I decided I told him everything and confessed my sins and assured him it would never happen again.  He was angry and shocked while I hid my face in the pillow and crying. I was not able to look at him.

I felt him hold my hand and pushing the new ring on my finger. I looked at him and begging, "Please hun, forgive.....me....."  and he kissed my lips and hugged me.

He kissed me for a long time and looked in my eyes and asked me, "How is  this....anniversary gift?"

I understood immediately what he was saying.  His real gift was -FORGIVENESS.
Then we made slow, sweet love.  The moment was poignant and precious. Afterwards, we lay in each other arms, glowing in our love, affection and new found closeness.
From then on we had a normal life, we carried on as usual except Brian finds more time and attention for me now. We are a HAPPILY married couple.

The End.

« : February 01, 2015, 06:31:25 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #14 : November 30, 2014, 05:17:51 PM »

10. The Secretary.

Basically, they know each other from the first moment they logged-in in AChat in a rainy autumn night, when to kill time they both take the decision to try this new experience. Lucy is just nineteen and recently she had started to live by herself in a new city to follow the University’s lessons and in one month, she didn’t had the chance to make new friends, plus leaving in a small apartment (just a kitchen and a bedroom) didn’t help her to stay in contact with people of her same age. The good point of the place she found, is about the low rent fee she has to pay and the fact that she have internet and anything else she can need, so being there alone isn’t that bad at last. On the other side, Andrew (or Drew, as Lucy like to call him) is forty-three and even if he had many stories in the past, he never found the right girl to establish a serious relationship with. In fact, all his friends are now married and some of them have childrens and this their new life push them a little far from him, forcing him to find new groups of people to have some taste of normal life. Not that this is an issue for him, he’s handsome and a brilliant interlocutor, but he’s always the oldest of the whole group where, usually, the others are thirty years old or less. And was the loneliness that pushes both of them to try the virtual experience of the adult chat, a way like another to escape from the monotony of their regular life.
Lucy was the one that makes the first step, attracted by the words on his profile.
LucyF: “Hello Drew, I’m new here....maybe you can help me a little!”
Andrew to LucyF: “I’d like to help you, Lucy, but I’m new too! And....who is Drew!?”
LucyF: “Andrew=Drew....don’t tell me no one call you like that!  Tongue”
Silence fill the chat for a little, then a new message appear.
Andrew to LucyF: “You are the first one....usually, my friends call me Andy!”
LucyF: “Andy....no way, Drew is more fascinating, I think! Is it a problem for you if I use it!?”
Andrew to LucyF: “Not really....it’s something new for me and I don’t dislike news!”
LucyF: “Wonderful! And....what about the help I asked you!?”
Andrew to LucyF: “Well, we can explore this chat a little together....if you like, of course!”
LucyF: “Why not!?”
And immediately the room invitation screen appear in front of Lucy’s eyes. They spend an hour or so testing the few amount of free poses they have, exchanging their own impression on how much realistic or not they are, about the possibility to make them better with new or upgraded options....in short, nothing that can reveal something about the real person behind the screen. But the way Drew describe any little action and the sensation it can give, let Lucy understand she is in front of a man which had many experiences in his life and despite the difference of age between them, she find him interesting but she can’t know if Drew think the same of her.
Andrew to LucyF: “Thank you, Lucy....this hour with you was nice! Do you think we can meet again!?”
The question caught Lucy unprepared and she was uncertain about the answer to give him and it takes a minute or so to her to think at the right reply to give, then, at last, she type something, feeling her heart pounding a little more faster.
LucyF: “Are you sure you are interested in an ordinary girl as me!?”
Andrew to LucyF: “Ordinary girl....well, I don’t know you enough to say it, but yes....I think you are interesting!”
LucyF: “Interesting!? Really!? Me!?”
Andrew to LucyF: “Yes, you....there is no one else in this room!”
Drew think she’s interesting....maybe because he didn’t know the real Lucy behind that avatar on the screen even if she’s not dressed in a so different way from it, wearing her old jeans and a red t-shirt, instead of a white one. She takes a deep breath, then type to her keyboard.
LucyF: “With pleasure, Drew! Talking with you was nice for me too!”
Andrew to LucyF: “Wonderful! When are you free to be online and spend some time together!”?
LucyF: “What about thursday evening!?”
Andrew to LucyF: “Same hour of today can be fine!?”
LucyF: “I think it’s perfect!”
Andrew to LucyF: “Good! I think we have a deal!”
LucyF: “Yes, absolutely! Cheesy”
Andrew to LucyF: “I must go now....it’s getting late and I have work tomorrow!”
LucyF: “Yes....and I have lessons!”
Andrew to LucyF: “Lessons!? What type of lessons!?”
That question makes her panicking. Without thinking at it, she wrote the first thing that came on her mind, perfectly knowing she will be busy all day at the campus. And now she don’t know what to reply to him, when suddenly she got an idea.
LucyF: “It’s a course, I need it for my work!”
Andrew to LucyF: “I see. I made one a month ago....it’s a waste of time, but I can’t avoid them!
LucyF: “Me too! Now excuse me, but I really have to go!”
Andrew to LucyF: “Same here. See you on thursday! Goodbye!”
LucyF: “Byeee!”
And at the end of that night, Lucy told her first lie to Andrew.

The day after, Lucy wasn’t able to stop thinking at Drew and in her mind she starts to build a new identity for herself: different age, an imaginary job as secretary in a big company and, last but don’t least, a credible line of her duty inside the company. Thanks goodness, her oldest sister have a friend that usually come to visit her once a week, just to be sure she’s fine, and she really work as a secretary and they talked a lot about her work, so this help Lucy in creating her new identity. Of course, she changed it a little, just to make herself more interesting to the eyes of a forty years old man. Her age, for example....her sister’s friend is twenty-five, probably too young to really attract Drew, so why don’t claim she’s thirty-seven!? And in fact, it’s what she does and soon her AChat profile looks like this:

Name:         LucyF
Sex:            Female
Race:           White
City:            Milano
Orientation:  Hetero
Character Type:    Romantic
Favourites:   Fuck, Oral, Handjob
Description:      An office lady looking for fun

Of course, she takes care of any other details that can make her appear as a perfect office lady. With the A$ she gain with the annual subscription, she try to obtain the perfect look to resemble a pretty and, why not!, sexy secretary, operation she do mixing together different clothes she buy on the shop. Then she has to choice the room, or maybe two: one must absolutely be something that can suit with her secretary job, another one for some outside night. Choosing a normal room for everyday dates was easy, but the one for his job wasn’t, in fact no one of them really resemble an office except, with a little of fantasy, the “interrogation room”. But she don’t want to buy it without being sure it can be perfect for her purpose, so she spend more than two hours asking around to other users if they have it and if they can show it to her, till she find a girl which gladly help her. When the room appears on the screen, it looks more different from an office, specially with that couch in the middle of the room and chains linked on it, but the real problem is the sink on the wall behind the couch, something really impossible to find in a real office. But maybe she can presume it’s a rest room inside a biggest office, the perfect place to have some hot and quick encounter with the boss or, why not!, a customer and about the sink....welll....it’s useful to clean yourself after hot dates! Lucy examine it a little longer, watching at any details of the room: the small desk near the wall with a white lamp over it, the chairs placed here and there....more she look at the room, more she is sure it can work.
And thursday evening come, at last. When Andrew opens Lucy’s profile, he was stunned by her look: the long brown hair and the lecture glasses give her an innocent appearance but the clothes her avatar wear, really makes the difference, making her appear very sensual: she was wearing a white collar and shortened grey tie and the cropped top was crisp white cotton over the breasts but from a small peak centred at the base of my cleavage, it turned pinstripe grey and swept under Lucy’s waist and ended mid waist. Her midriff was bare and showing Lucy’s trim toned tummy and belly button. And to complete her outfit, Lucy’s wore a black leather mini skirt that was laced at the sides and black thigh high fishnet stockings.
And her profile....they are not living so far, Torino is just three hours far away from Milano and her description immediately give him an idea for their date. A date which will begin really soon, in fact it lasted few minutes before Lucy is online too.

Andrew: “Welcome! I didn’t expect you were italian too!”
LucyF to Andrew: “Really!?
A moment of silence follow her answer, then she type again, but this time in italian.
LucyF: “Wow! What a coincidence! So, you live in Torino!?”
Andrew to LucyF: “Near it....the company where I work is in Torino”
LucyF: “Great! I’d really like to visit it one day!”
Andrew to LucyF: “I’ll gladly make you take a tour of it....but first, we have to do an interview, to see if you can have the job....”
Lucy immediately understands what Drew has in mind and she mentally prepares herself to play the role she has built in the last days. The interview goes well and even the rest of their date: they both show excellent skill in RP and for the first time in her life, Drew was able to really excite Lucy, as no one of her peers ever have done, to the point that when she went to sleep after establishing a new date with Drew, she can’t resist to touch her pussy, finding it already swollen and wet....and he only used words to reduce her in that conditions! The bed she’s sleeping in, now looks too big and empty and with her body already burning of passion, she’s no more able to control her hands: the left one slip under the black shirt she’s wearing, moving aside her bra and gently fondling her tits, while the right one slip under her white and now soaked panties, teasing her swollen pussy and making her moan softly at any touch. Her nipples immediately react to the gentle but firm touch of her hands: she can sense them hardening and growing, while her fingers continue to tickling them giving her no rest and rising more and more her excitement. Her breath become heaviest at any minute and it surely didn’t help her to relax when her med finger start to graze her clitoris, making her scream her pleasure out loud. Lucy had always like to play with her body, since the first time she discover the pleasure she felt touching it few years ago, she really enjoy to explore it with her greedy hands that soon had discover all her most sensible spots and slowly become so skilled to gift her some of the most incredible orgasms, even more intense of the once guys ever gave her! And tonight, her body looks more sensible than usual, maybe thanks to the amazing experience she had on AChat with Drew: in her mind, she begin to revive any single movement Drew decribe to her and automatically, her hands begin to move on her body, following the lead of Lucy’s memory, giving her the double of the usual pleasure. Lucy was now trapped in that combination of reality and fantasy, to the point that she experienced many orgasms, each one more intense then the preview one, till dawn, when she finally fall exausted on her bed, now completely soaked by her delicious and copious juice. There wasn’t a single part of her body that her fingers, that night, didn’t had explored three or more times: her tits, her nipples, her pussy....even her anus was deflored by three or more fingers at times, something she was always afraid to do till now but that night....that night made her grown as girl and, most important, made her loose the last of the taboo she had about sex. Now, her rosebud had start to be the part of her body she focus more when pleasure run wild on her body and more she stimulate it, more she’s getting addicted to anal sex. And this was reflected even in her AChat experience with Drew and with many other guys.
But that first date was just the begin of their relationship. Many others nights follow that first one and more Lucy and Drev now each other, more they get closer, till they become lover and, at last, spouses in AChat. Everything was going well between them and Drew never suspect something about the lies Lucy has told him time by time, thanks to her sister’s friend, a precious source of information for her, information that Lucy use to make her faked work and her RP about the secretary work more credible at Drew’s eyes.
Months passed fast and with them even the summer. Things are going well between them till one day, something different happen. Andrew, after a full and hard month at work, was finally able to have three weeks off, something he really need to relax and finally meet his beloved Lucy to have some time together. Just chatting with her using messenger (they both has created an account for stay in contact even outside AChat) for a whole month wasn’t easy, she touched his heart and any single day away from her makes it hurt as hell, to the point he is now pondering about asking her to have a real date, face to face. Without hesitation, he turns on his laptop and opens the message program, just to find her logged on it.
Drew.AChat: “Lucy! Finally....you can’t imagine how much I missed you!”
LucyF.AChat: “Drew! What a nice surprise....I don’t expect to see you right now!  <”
Drew.AChat: “I’m on holiday for the next three weeks, finally....and I need to see you so badly!”
LucyF.AChat: “Great news for you....I know how hard you worked, recently!”
Drew.AChat: “Yes....but now I want to have back all the time I wasn’t able to be with you! Can you come to AChat now!?”
That request makes her happy because she really missed him too but at the same time, she don’t know what to answer him, considering the fact that she’s in the campus’ library studying for an imminent test. Her fingers hesitate to type something, immobilized over the laptop keyboard, while her brain is trying to find a credible excuse to set the date for another moment.
LucyF.AChat: “I’m at work now, I can’t come to AChat....not immediately, anyway!”
Drew.AChat: “And when!? I can’t stay any longer without holding you in my arms!”
Another break in the chat. Lucy’s mind is now well used to find excuses or lies to tell to Drew and even this time, she come out with another one.
LucyF.AChat: “Give me an hour....I must finish this document, then I’ll contact you!”
Drew.AChat: “I know you can do it, my love!”
LucyF.AChat: “I’ll try....”
Drew.AChat: “See you soon, Lucy!  Kiss”
LucyF.AChat: “Yes....soon!  Kiss”
Then, Lucy turn off the messenger and put her head between her hands, in a desperate hope to find a fast solution to her problem. Of course, she can’t simply open AChat there in the library because anyone that will pass nearby will see what she’s doing, plus she know too well how her body react to Drew’s words....she probably ends to be too much excited to avoid some moan or go even further! The promise she made to him....how she cannot break it without putting herself in some trouble!? But more she think at a possible solution, more difficult is for her to find one, till the point she’s in panic as she never was before and all thanks to the lies she told to Drew! And now, she really don’t know how to solve the situation: the easy solution, is obviously to tell him she can’t come to AChat because of some hypothetical work she have to do, but deep in her heart she want to be in his arms, so....what can she solve this damn mess!?
Suddenly, she got an idea: she remember about a room in the area of the laboratories that is not so much used for the activity of the campus during the period of the tests and it’s perfect to use for her purpose, thanks to the furnitures placed in it. It can be the solution she was searching for, but at the same time, it can be the highest risk she ever runs in her whole life: she need to take her decision soon as possible, because now she have just twenty-three minutes to go to the room, sneak in and prepare her laptop connecting it to the campus net and, finally, be able to log-in into AChat. Faster then she can, Lucy collect all her stuff and put them in her bag, now almost ready to accept the risk, and leave the library, leading to the laboratories area with fast walk, just to stop before she enter in the corridor that link the laboratories with the main structure of the campus. Her heart was now pounding so fast, while she takes a look around to be sure no one from the staff is around and at any step closer to the room she’s taking, more she can clearly hear the beat of her heart going faster and the trepidation that the wait to be soon with Drew is giving her, is now really killing her. A wait that seems never ending to her, till finally she’s in front of the door of the room. She grab the handle, wishing it’s not locked with the key, and slowly she start to turn it down to try to open the door: when it finally start to open, she feel a little relieved but at the same time she know the fact that it means someone can come to use it, even if it’s just a remote possibility.

When Lucy enter in the room and look around, she notice it’s exactly how she remember it. On the right side of the door, a black angular couch fill the corner of the room and right in front of it lays a coffee table, the perfect place to put her laptop during her date. She sit right in the center of one of the two side of the couch and throw her bag in the corner, then she turn on her laptop again and begin to setup it to connect it to the wireless connection of the laboratories area. Luckily, she went there before and as a student of the University, she was able to get the password to connect her laptop to the wireless system of any area and she have registered all of them on her laptop, so the connection operation it’s done in three or more less minutes. When the laptop is finally connected, the messenger icon begin to blink, making her understand she have some offline message. And she know who sent them to her.... In fact, when she open it, a clear message is showing up on the screen
Drew.AChat: “Can’t wait to be with you....hope this hour will pass soon!”
She read it and smile thinking at how much cute and lovely Drew is, then she notice he still online. Without any hesitation, her fingers begin to type on the keyboard.
LucyF.AChat: “Sorry to make you wait, my love....but finally I’m done! Wait for me on AChat!”
The answer of Drew appear immediately and while AChat was loading, Lucy can feel the anxiety and the excitement rising inside her: anxiety to be caught in a place where she is not presumed to be, and excitement because she’s finally able to be in her beloved Drew’s arms, even if just virtually. It takes a minute to her to have access to his profile and as usual, Drew’s avatar is dressed in a black and elegant suit, the one she chose for him after their third date and he usually wear when they are planning some hot and wild enconter in the office.
Andrew to LucyF: “Welcome, my sweet Lucy!”
And immediately the invitation screen appear. Without hesitation, Lucy accept it and the interrogation room appear in front of her, but today there was something different: on the floor, she can see lots of red rose’s petals and on the right side of the couch, there is a small round table with a bottle of wine. Their avatars start to dance, spinning slowly in front of the couch.
LucyF: “Wow, Drew! What’s this!?”
Andrew to LucyF: “I was thinking we need a little relaxing atmosphere, today!”
LucyF: “I love it....thanks!”
And writing it, Lucy select the hug action and on her body, she can feel the warmth of Drew real body.
ndrew to LucyF: “And I love you, Lucy..”

-- Continued--
« : February 01, 2015, 06:34:14 AM Brandybee »

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: