*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF STORY
« previous next »
: [1]
: YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF STORY  ( 5089 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« : December 16, 2014, 11:01:27 AM »

We have contest about erotic stories, but we never had a clear idea of the favourite gender of ambientation or situation everyone of us have. So, I open this thread to collect your favourite one and maybe, one day, this will be a nice database for referents even for the AChat team, to have a better idea of what their customers like and dislike.

Who want to be the first!?
« : April 06, 2016, 02:56:07 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : December 16, 2014, 11:45:05 AM »

Personally, I like heterosexual stories, however, I have written a male gay story. It didn't pick up many votes but I did enjoy writing it.

I also enjoy fantasy stories and if a story is well written and interesting, I have voted for same sex couple and transsexual stories too.

I like all the stories, the contest ones and the ones published in our library here.  Some of the bar, ice house and fantasy stories are quite ingenious.

Thank you to all the authors who take the trouble to write stories for our members and publish them for our enjoyment.

« : April 06, 2016, 02:56:23 AM hentaiboy69 »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : December 18, 2014, 08:56:33 AM »

I prefer FM-stories and it can be wild and really naughty, but not SM. Important for me is, to have an interesting story around and a detailed description, so you get the mood and atmosphere of the story. Also some humour or an unexpected finish is great.
I like all situations, that could happen in real or if it's science-fiction, to have a central theme.
« : April 06, 2016, 02:56:32 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear
: 3856

« #3 : December 18, 2014, 09:33:27 AM »

My favorites are the little twists of tales I have been forced into in the bar an grill.

Being placed in a situation and having to write thru it ... there have been a few .

I seem to be setup often there

the make the Bear cum contest.... of writing in response to several participants...the five charms story...taking what I given in the moment and working with it is a challenge which sharpens the skills.

and now an overcharged credit card... little things can lad to bigger stories.

PAYBACK
« : April 06, 2016, 02:56:40 AM hentaiboy69 »

Darbi29
: 15

« #4 : December 20, 2014, 02:21:04 PM »

Between first person and third person story telling, I prefer third person story telling; especially when it comes to erotic stories.  There is something about first person story writing that throws me out of the experience because I reach a point where the story says something that "I" would not have felt, or would not have done, or just think "oh that's so not how it would happen" and then I am in debate mode instead of .. hmmm fun mode  ::).  Though first person is a must when I write up a memory, but I only do that for sharing with friends or my diary.  As for the rest of the story, I like there to be details on actions and feelings.  Too often the story will have this great flirty build up and then there are only a few lines of actual sex ... so disappointing to be reading along, thinking on this is nice and oh I can't wait to see what happens next and then ... "I fucked her good until we both came" ... yeah ... that's a rewarding story ending. 
« : April 06, 2016, 02:56:48 AM hentaiboy69 »
hentaiboy69

« #5 : January 02, 2015, 04:10:12 AM »

Ooook, here we go!

I like any gender of story in general, no matter who are the main characters or the situation they involved, but something I like is to see some real plot and events and not a simple description of a sex scene.
Don't get it wrong, a good erotic scene well descripted with emotions from the actors can be exciting, but there must be a more large scenario and not only meet & fuck action. And this is something I always try to do in what I wrote till now and in what I'm planning (and you all are going to have a taste soon, i hope!) for the future!

Aaaaanyway, if I really have to chose an ambientation, I like a lot fantasy or Sic-fi world, so this is why I really enjoy writing my Chronicles!
« : April 06, 2016, 02:56:58 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #6 : November 07, 2015, 06:54:49 AM »

*tap tap tap*

Testing, testing!  Last idea about a project about stories with text and pics! here a sample!

But suddenly, that idyllic is interrupted by the sound of her cellphone. Strange thing is it can be the alarm, Key had already turned it off, plus that sound is easily to be recognized, because is the one she settled on her cellphone for messages. The strangest thing is about Key have no idea of who can be the one sending her a message so soon in the morning, especially that she can finally enjoy some times all for her away by the usual routine! Pissed off by the possibility that it can be sent by the band manager or some of its member, Key takes the cellphone from the drawn where she had placed it and slide a finger on the screen to gain access at the menu and read the message which pop up immediately.

If the first part of that chat has pissed off the girl, when the picure of her taken at the private club where she had worked after she left her parents’ house appears, was making her panicking. When she arrived at San Francisco she was just 18, with few money in the pocket, and finding a job which can help her to survive by herself wasn’t so easy. It was the year 2009 and at that time the world economic crisis has hitted hardly on many activities and the money she had with her can gave her some breath for a month or two, at last.
« : April 06, 2016, 02:57:07 AM hentaiboy69 »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: