*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Pose meta for all pairings
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pose meta for all pairings  ( 4964 )
TG_Chaser

« : November 29, 2014, 12:20:57 PM »

So I've been thinking this games been out a really long time and updates are coming slow. There are a lot of basics that all pairings need to have but don't in some cases only MF might have them. So i mean MM MS SS SF FF MF should all have SOME version of these poses.

I also think the dev team needs to look at passive men or shemales as another pairing, basically think of FM SM FS as different pairings than MF MS SF as those pairings to not have a "switch roles button"... thats as clear as I can make it... I don't do MM so ill put what i remember down

Has the pose | Does not have the pose

Missionary MF MS MM FF FS FM SF SS SM
Cowgirl/Riding MF MS MM FF FS FM SF SS SM
Doggy MF MS MM FF FS FM SF SS SM
69 MF MS MM FF FS FM SF SS SM
Handjob MF MS MM FF FS FM SF SS SM
Oral MF MS MM FF FS FM SF SS SM

Once again I'll reiterate that FM is a strapon girl with a man and SM is an active tg with a man, and FS is a strapon girl with a shemale

As you can see, if im right there are about 14 poses that are essentially variants that we need but don't have. I may have mishighlighted something and someone might correct me.

One thing i think is we need the pose editor you gave us to be updated a little more before its worth using, right now i cant switch out the male for another girl or anything like that, I can't make a whole pose and can only do a single animation loop (so i guess if i uploaded and labelled 8-12 on them you might have a pose?) I did upload one animation a while ago and have no clue how that worked out or what lol
« : November 29, 2014, 12:27:11 PM TG_Chaser »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : November 29, 2014, 12:57:42 PM »

Well thought out TG and I totally agree  with all those basic poses but in addition, I think every orientation should have the

1) Slow Dancing pose with that cuddle, its so useful for chatting, getting to know each other, starting off role play

and 2) the lying on the bed foreplay pose.  That is a must for afterglow chat.

I think all variants should also have, 3) lap dance, 4)  pole dance, and 5) Hot legs and feet  so that  the secret dates can be played by all.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TG_Chaser

« #2 : November 29, 2014, 04:13:54 PM »

Well thought out TG and I totally agree  with all those basic poses but in addition, I think every orientation should have the

1) Slow Dancing pose with that cuddle, its so useful for chatting, getting to know each other, starting off role play

and 2) the lying on the bed foreplay pose.  That is a must for afterglow chat.

I think all variants should also have, 3) lap dance, 4)  pole dance, and 5) Hot legs and feet  so that  the secret dates can be played by all.

i think most aside from MM have those. but i dont think FF etc got the update on the bed foreplay pose though. also worth noting that in the BJ and breast play pose (maybe more) MF has more actions than MS even though its the same pose, they were overlooked when poses were updated.

what I kind of think is that there's been a huge ripple effect on this game where the game catered to heteros for so long that heteros are without a doubt the biggest customer which prompted them to cater to them more etc etc. its at the point now where they're obviously completely out of ideas for MF poses (wtf is this ladder pose? lol) and theres such a lack of basic variety for most other pairings that I doubt lesbians etc are even getting their foot in the door.

IMO we're due for a huge bulk update of MF poses being adapted  for all of the pairings listed. but basics, like face to face poses you can kiss in etc are a necessity, like how many categories does MF have? Foreplay, SM, Face to face, Riding, from behind, hands or toys, oral. some pairings dont even have something to put in each category :S
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : November 29, 2014, 05:49:24 PM »

Thanks for your effort TG.

In the beginning, they had poses for FM, FF and MM. Later they added Shemales and focussed on them, negelcting FF and totally ignoring MM. For some reason it's clear they focus on their customer majority, but I wonder why they don't add simple poses for every gender. One of the big mysteries.
Also it's strange we don't have more actions, many actions could be given to both (or all three) partners in room, eg kissing, fondling...

We need new rooms too, we have some poses (glory hole, ladder) which are great for special rooms. Have to try ladder pose on the beach asap :D

TG_Chaser

« #4 : November 29, 2014, 10:40:36 PM »

well thats what im kind of thinking. its a chicken or egg thing, and i think the mass MF poses came before they had mass hetero customers to some extent. i know of one other game that seems to be overrun with "lesbians" because they catered to both from the get go
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : November 30, 2014, 04:43:04 AM »

weeeell, from my point of view, i can see less interess in AChat team in MM and FF poses release because, tell me if I'm wrong!, there is basically no one waving their flag here in forum. But this is no an excuse for them do don't think about new poses for them and this makes AChat not so much LGBT oriented, something which is write on their main page.

And yes, many updates or new release can be converted for other orientation, somethin g I wonder why is not happening! And last but don't least.....what about the price of clothes!? I think they rise a bit too much recently and this really don't help new users when they join.

I hope they gonna change things soon or the risk they lose many others of the LGBT community is getting even higher!

TG_Chaser

« #6 : November 30, 2014, 03:39:47 PM »

there was lesbians waving their flag a while ago. i think its just like theres not a basic selection for them
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #7 : December 19, 2014, 06:20:59 AM »

Lesbians are gone a long time ago 8) , but i agree that , exept if they did since i'm gone , lesbians dont have the upgrade of the foreplay , they dont have the pose lying on bed , they dont even have the sexy massage on the bed or the other one ( the one where the girl or the man is sitting if i remember )

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: