*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The sex experience of Lady Rhua
« previous next »
: [1]
: The sex experience of Lady Rhua  ( 6774 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« : January 27, 2015, 04:54:18 PM »

Intro

The web is a place where is possible to find anything and anyone, and if it’s used in the right way, it offer us protection, a wall we can say, when we want to try something new we don’t usually do in the real world. And this is what it’s about to happen to Rhua, a normal “girl” who takes the decision to live a new experience in one of the adult chats, AChat, who offer her to be the one she will be never able to be in her normal life. Or this is what she was thinking the first time she logged-in in it!

Soon she is going to learn how easy can be to be caught by this new virtual life and sexuality and soon or later, she will reach the point they become her reality and her true self, revealing hidden aspect of her nature to the whole world! Well, to part of it, anyway! Any chat lead to new encounters and one after the other, Rhua will discover a part of her she didn't know till that moment, something rooted deep inside her and destined to change her life forever. But not only the virtual one, soon AChat is going to change even Rhua’s real world, leading her to new and unexpected encounters with real people which make her change radically, till she become a new girl, totally different from how she was at the begin of her adventure! And I know other will arrive, but I don’t know how many of them Rhua will share with us....maybe just a few, maybe all of them....who know!? The only certain think is the fact she is about to show us her intimacy and she will introduce to us the friends she have and which share with her this incredible moments!

The first story is dedicate to a person I met on AChat around two years ago, or maybe more, I don’t remember it well. He’s still there and even if he’s virtual appearance is changed, he is the same sweet guy of long time ago but most important, he is the same horny guy I met the first time! I really had enjoy the time I spent with him in the past, probably more than how I want to admit to myself, and yes....I really like the idea to have more moment like the one I got with him and who know....maybe it can happen again!

As I said, now he can appear different from the past, but this new himself had pushed me to write this story, an impulse who born naturally inside me, totally involving me in the story as it happened just another time in the past, with the story “A journey to true self” (a four hands story) which I consider the first really exciting story I wrote. I had put a little of me in that story and I did the same this time, but in a different way. If in “A journey to true self” everything was all fruit of my imagination, in this new story there is really something of my experience in AChat, Rhua is a part of me, so write it was easy and it bring to my mind some really exciting and pleasant memories.

Now, speaking honestly, did you think Rhua can be an interesting girl!? And are you curious about her story and how she change during it, my dear readers!? If the answer is “yes”, please, let me introduce her to all of you....all you have to do, is read the story after this short message!

p.s.   special thanks to brandy for her help in adjusting my poor english! thank you, my sweet friend!
« : February 25, 2015, 07:53:22 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #1 : January 27, 2015, 05:02:50 PM »

New Year Eve with Puppy

The first time I met Puppy was in April 2012, while I was chilling around on AChat. At that time, she was using a different name and a different account, but she still appeared as a pretty and gentle transsexual to me and spending some time with her was natural. Our initial talk about ourselves and our experiences in this new world. Not that we spoke much about personal details, in fact I didn't immediately reveal to her the fact that I'm not a real transsexual in my daily life, but just an ordinary 27 year old guy who was damn attracted by those incredible and beautiful creatures. And the more I got involved in the AChat world, the more I desired to experience what it meant to be a real transsexual. It was growing in me, till the point I was dating guys most of the time, when I logged-in into the chat.

After that first encounter, others came. We didn't see each other online very often, but spending time together was always fun and gave us a strong and deep excitement which made both of us look forward to our next date together. We had found a connection that surprised us both. But something unexpected happened after two or maybe three months. I was reading the messages I had received whilst I was offline, when suddenly, in the chat box, a new one appeared.

"Hello, Rhua! Hope you have a moment for me!"

"Hello to you and welcome! I'm free at the moment and if you need help, I'll gladly give it to you!"

Saying this, I pressed the button which opened his profile to check it and see if I had ever met that user before. In front of me, I could see the profile of a man of 40 years old that lived in Australia and he that he was a free user, something that does not surprise me so much. Not that I have ever refused to room free users if they showed me some good manners and respect. The only thing I don't like about them, is they don't have the facility to spurt my avatar or alter ego with their delicious and copious semen, something I am rather partial to.

I am not ashamed to admit this is the part of my room, I like most, I love to imagine me there in front of a guy or two while they both spray their creamy cum all over my face and that view excites me so much, more than the image of them taking their pleasure from my not-so girlish ass.
Anyway, in saying that, I had some nice times with some free users as well, so I did not see any reason to refuse to spend some time with him, if he showed reasonable manners.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "How can I help you, Tim?"

Tim47:  "Well, to be honest, there is something I must say to you."

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Go on, then, I wonder what it is!"

Tim40:  "There is something about me I want to tell you. We met before but not on this account..."

What is he talking about? Not that I remember any single man I had spoken with, but I could not remember chatting with someone who was familiar to me. I wondered why he would say we knew each other! While I was trying to clarify my thoughts, a new message popped up.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "I'm Lizzy....or maybe I should say she is my alternative account here!"

Lizzy! Lizzy, the pretty and gentle transsexual I had met here many times in the past three months! I couldn't believe what he was saying to me and I was starting to be a little pissed off by him. He sent me another message.

Tim40:  "Believe me or not, but Lizzy is me and trust me, it wasn't my intention to fool you, just...I was bored to get refused just because of my free status..."

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "And that's why you create Lizzy's profile, right?"

Tim40:  "Yes...and that same day, I met you! So gentle and cute to have some time with me! But...it needed time to take the decision to reveal to you who really I am."

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "I see..."

I paused, pondering about his words and my answer to him. Not that I blamed him for what he did or didn't do using a transsexual account.  He hadn't asked me for A$ to buy his premium membership, nor for clothes from the shop!
Of course, I could not be sure he hadn't asked for A$ from others, but he hadn't requested anything from me.  This was enough for me not to be angry with him. Plus, I must admit the fact, that I really had hot times with Lizzy and now, knowing the fact she was a guy...well...it was actually starting to arouse me even more!

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Listen, Tim...You were always nice and sweet and even if you have lied to me, I don't actually care..."

Tim40:  "You mean we can still be friends?"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Friends! No...I want you as my lover!"

Tim40:  "Are you sure of that, Rhua!?"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Yes...don't you want it too?"

Tim40:  "Absolutely...it makes me happy, a lot! I really like the time I have had with you!"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Me too...and I wish there can be more!"

We met many other times on AChat. And at each date, we became closer. We also started to explore many other aspects of the virtual sex chat. Soon, our encounters become different and it grew and happened naturally as we experienced this side of us over time.
Many times, one of us would take control of the other, submitting to each other's fantasies, and the more we played this game, the more it became clear for me how much Tim loved to be treated in a little submissive way and how much he was attracted by the possibility to have a real experience with another man. And soon, he gave me more clues of confirming my suspicions.

August 15th passed and with it, the mushroom season was at its peak. This offered me the chance to have the house often free during the week end.
Indeed, living with my parents gave me less possibilities to play in AChat than I really would like and now, finally alone, there was more freedom to do as I liked, without worrying about them walking around the whole place.
Not that it was a big problem walking around the house wearing just a shirt and my boxers. This was something I usually did when I was home and the days were hot and suffocating like in this summer. For sure, though, their presence didn't offer me so much freedom.
So, taking advantage of the situation that Sunday afternoon I logged in to AChat and began to look around to see who was on, when a message from Tim popped in to my chat window.

Tim40:  "Rhua! What a wonderful coincidence...I was thinking at you!"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Knowing you, you were imagining something erotic... :)"

Tim40:  "Maybe... :P "

His answer made me smile. I knew he looked for me when he was particularly excited and when it happened, no one could satisfy him as I did, even if he had roomed with other guys.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "I know why you are here...you want to be treated as the little whore you are...don't you?"

I know this was a useless question as I already knew his answer, but I really enjoyed hearing it directly from him.

Tim40:  "Yes...yes, I love it...and I need it now! The last one I just had roomed with, left me unsatisfied..."

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Jeeeze...you are really greedy, recently...but that's why I like you!"

Tim40:  "I know...as I know you will take care of my needs!"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Of course I will..."

And immediately, I invited him to my room where we could finally avoid all the unwanted and boring messages from other users.
As usual, his avatar was naked. This was something he did in real life when he had the chance to be alone at home or the other members of his family were sleeping. He was probably naked in front of AChat right now, with his cock hard and almost ready to explode at my stimulations. And without hesitation, I started our game.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Today the weather is perfect for a walk...too much time has passed it seems since the last time I took you out!"

Tim knew very well the meaning of my words and he didn't hide his trepidation. He was excited for what we were about to do.
I put a collar around his neck and then, I secured a leash to it, holding the other end firm in my hand and finally, at the light of dusk, I led him outside the house, on the main street.
And now he was there, walking on all fours and totally exposed to the sight of any stranger that passed us by. Some of them looked at him full of curiosity but didn't approach us that was until we met two boys coming in our direction. They stared at the unusual view.
When I saw them, I couldn't help but smirk, perfectly knowing that something really exciting was about to happen. The more theses boys closed in, the more I could see how impatient Tim was to enjoy their attentions and I didn't want to deny this pleasant experience for my little pet!
When we finally crossed their path, it was easy to strike a deal with them. It satisfied both their curiosity and Tim, who was enjoying what was expected from him from now on. He didn't have to wait too long...

The boys were both enthusiastic to have my pet at their mercy and after examining him a little more, they led us to a more appropriate place, where no one would disturb us during our fun time.
Not so far from the place we met, a glade offered us the perfect intimacy to begin our game and here, they asked Tim to show them how stretched his rosebud was. Without any hesitation, he turn back, spread his legs and bend his torso and finally, he held his butt cheeks apart with both hands, showing them his hidden and deep spot.
The boys stripped naked but paid full attention to Tim and his offering.  They were excited by Tim's obedience and the view they really enjoyed, judging by the two bulges I saw popping out from their jeans and honestly, I liked it too!
Tim was wiggling his bottom, teasing and inviting them to get closed to him and to have a better look at the place where their now hard cocks will find soon a warm and wet place to stay. Tim was getting impatient to feel those two drooling cocks in his pulsing anus but I wanted to make him wait more, pushing him to his limits and making him beg me to allow it.

And that's why I ordered him to sit on his knees and give the boys a taste of his skilled mouth, something he did without any hesitation. The boys stood right in front of him, both with their hard and swollen cocks pointed at Tim's face, now a little flushed in embarrassment but at the same time I could see the strong excitement gleaming in Tim's eyes.
Hesitantly, he held the two cocks with his trembling hands and slowly began to slowly stroke them, now staring at the one on his left, then at the one of his right, unable to choose which one will be the first to violate his now dry mouth.
He swallowed nervously, once, twice....but finally his lips approached the burning tip of the cock on his left, wrapping round it, at last. The boy groaned at that pleasant sensation as more of his cock disappeared in Tim's mouth. His groans became louder and more frequent, breaking the silence of the glade and arousing even me.
I was now focused on the little show my pet was offering to me. It was exhilarating watching the whole length of that cock fill Tim's mouth, almost suffocating him and making him gag from time to time. But now, Tim was excited too and totally losing control, the sensation of that cock in his throat was exactly what he was looking for and just the errant thoughts about having it soon up his ass, made some precum spill out of the red tip of his hard cock.
I had to admit that I really enjoyed the show they were performing for me, but I expected more from my little Tim.

"Don't forget you have another cock to satisfy..." I tell him, noticing how close the boy was to cumming directly in Tim's throat.

Reluctantly, Tim freed the boy from his mouth. A slimy, stringy mix of saliva and precum still connected them, offering to me and the other boy a naughty but exciting view.
The other boy was excited and very impatient too. He deeply planted his harness in Tim's mouth and didn't give him the time to get used to his size. He was bigger than his friend. He suddenly grabbed Tim's head between his hands and forcefully pushed his mighty rod deep in Tim's throat, leaving him breathless and letting him gag visibly.

Looking at Tim's suffering but exalted expression, was a real pleasure for me and the more that image imbedded in my mind, the more the desire to be with Tim and let him really experience it grew inside me.
My boxers could barely hold my cock now and the more this desire grew, the more my cock was getting harder and more swollen, till the point I must free it from my undies to gain some relief.
Now I was here, almost naked in front of the monitor, imagining Tim sucking my cock and taking it deeply in his mouth and no matter how I try, I can't get this desire out of my head. I'm about to write it to him, when a message let me lose the last sparkle of lucidity I have.

Tim40:  "I wish this inflatable dildo is you...I really want to taste your cock, Rhua!"

It took me a minute to realize what Tim had written. He had never mentioned an inflatable dildo before and now he wished I was at its place...but what was he doing with it!? This new situation, was pushing my well teased libido further and immediately, many scenarios were running in my mind. I had to ask him...

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "What are you doing with it?"

Tim40:  "Everything you order me to do with the boys...and now I'm so horny!"

Everything, he said...I wondered if he would do even more, if I ordered him!
Excited sexual chills were now running more intensely all over my body and my hands were shaking over the keyboard, while I tried to find the courage to type what was running right now in my mind.
I didn't know how Tim would react at my request, but I was too aroused by the situation and I couldn't stop right now...or better to say I don't want to stop!
Hesitantly but unstoppable, my fingers began to move on the buttons of the keyboard.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "And what if I want to take your pretty bum right now, Tim?"

Tim40:  "mmmhmm...this will go right up my ass..."

His answer was sudden with no hesitation in it. Again, my imagination flew to the image of him riding that dildo, with a very satisfied and excited expression on his face. An expression I really would like to see, I must say!

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "You really do that for me?"

Tim40:  "I'd wait for this moment till you logged in...I really want it!"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Do it...do it and prove it to me!"

hentaiboy69

« #2 : January 27, 2015, 05:06:33 PM »

With this request I made, any wall I tried to put between me and the person on the other side of the screen had fallen. I could clearly see in my mind's eye, Tim knelt on a bed or on the floor showing me his rosebud now totally opened by the inflatable dildo. His moan filling the air and that incredible and irresistible view was hammering my mind.
I sensed my whole body burning with lust, a needy fire running in my veins and it did not take long for me to cum, spraying a copious amount of my seed directly on my shirt.
And now I'm here in front of my computer, breathless but with my body still burning and waiting for a new message from Tim. Despite what he said, was he really doing it? Or he is just tricking me? The wait seemed endless, when finally a new message appeared.

Tim40:  "Ahhh...you made me do a real mess here...want to see it?"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "And how?" I immediately replied to him.

Tim40:  "Give me your mail and I will show you!"

While I typed the mail, I settled in the past for AChat.  I felt anxious. Maybe he was just fooling me, but deep in me, I really hoped Tim was not doing that. Even if I rationally knew this was just a remote chance. A few minutes of silence followed my message, and then I received an incoming mail alert, I immediately open my account and looked for it.

It was there, a new mail from an account I had never seen before. I opened it and while I'm waiting for the full load of all the files in it, my heart pounded so fast that it felt like it would jump out of my chest.
The wait was exciting and little by little some pictures began to appear on the screen, till they were all complete. Now in front of me, there were five pictures that formed a full sequence, which showed a man in different situations and poses, starting with him sucking an inflatable dildo, ending with the same man showing the camera his stretched anus.

My body reacted immediately to that view and I could sense my cock getting hard again, maybe more than before if that was possible. I couldn't take my eyes away from the pictures. I wanted to impress them in my mind, memorise every single detail, Tim's expressions...everything! I wanted to carve them deep in my mind and the more I looked at them, the more the desire to really possess Tim grew in me. It took me some time before I noticed the icon of AChat blinking on the application bar.

Tim40:  "Did you enjoy the show, Rhua?"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "If I enjoyed it? I LOVED IT!"

Tim40:  "It was just for you...I have never done anything like it before..."

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "And?" I asked, trying to investigate on Tim's real sensation.

Tim40:  "I'd love it...it's the craziest thing I ever done, but was sooo damn exciting!"

It was for me too, till the point I was ready to spray my seed all over again. Maybe even more than before. I confessed it to him, without hesitation. I immediately thought about wanking my cock and that idea really tickles my mind, especially while staring at Tim's pictures. I saw the dedication he put in everything he was doing with that dildo. The more I stared at the pictures, the more the desire to be with Tim become strong, till my attention was caught by his cock, so hard and erect, pointed right at me, as though it wanted to pop out of the screen. Slowly, my attention was now focusing on it even more. It looked average sized, maybe around 7 inches or just a little more. I felt very attracted by it, till I couldn't resist anymore.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "May I taste your cock, Tim?"

Tim40:  "I was really waiting for this, Rhua..."

I imagined us both naked on the bed, doing the hottest 69 I could ever have experienced. Tim's cock tasted a little of his seed and it fitted perfectly in my mouth but this was not enough. I wanted it deeper, till the tip finally reached my throat and hit against it for several time. I loved this sensation and the more I imagined it, the more I wished it could be real, to the point my whole body wanted it so badly. I felt the fire of lust burning inside me, it grew and grew the more time I spent with Tim and now I was about to do something I hadn't done for long time.

I never owned a real dildo in my life, but the desire to experience some anal play, had pushed me to find a different solution for my needs. In fact, some time ago, I had found an old box full of candles of different size and in me secret past I had used two of them to fulfil my hidden desire. I knew they must be in one of the closets of this room, well hidden from indiscrete eyes and now the impulse to enjoy them again, that wonderful sensation was just too strong to resist. Fast as I can, I looked in the drawers around me, till I finally found them. A person with a lucid mind, probably would choose the smallest one of them, but not me!
I was too horny now and the desire to enjoy the size of Tim's real cock, made me chose the biggest one, more similar to his size, judging by the pictures that I had devoured with my hungry eyes. Of course, a candle didn't have the consistency of a real cock but when I had used it in past, it really gave me the pleasure I was looking for and now, after so many times, I wanted...no, I needed to experience it again!

I felt a knot in my throat and the more I stared at the candle, the more my heart pounded faster and faster. The anticipation and agitation was now overwhelming my whole being. I must have swallowed at least twice before I was able to find the courage to take the next step, but at last it happened.
Greedy and impatient, my tongue was now moving slowly in circles around the tip of the candle, following the shape I forged months ago, and the more I licked the candle, the more the desire to have Tim's real cock in its place gets stronger. I was totally out of control now, my tongue was frenzied and soon I was licking the whole length of the candle, back and forth, till I realized that the time had arrived.

I opened wide my mouth and without hesitation, I pushed more than the simple tip of the candle in, letting my tongue move and explore all around it. That sensation was incredible and it gave me another push to move forward. Slowly and a little hesitant, I pushed the candle a little deeper into my mouth, just to stop when I felt a little uneasy with that presence, something I'm not that used after all.
I let the candle slide back a little, just to relax myself and pushed away the nervousness I felt which had begun slow shivers along my body. Nervousness well justified, in fact even if I was alone at home, I wasn't sure when my parents would be back and despite the fact it was still early afternoon, if they didn't find any mushrooms, they would be back sooner than I can expected.

But at the same time, this stimulated me more. Maybe, after all, the possibility of being caught doing something naughty and, of course, would not approve of, was exciting me more, making the desire grow to have the candle deep inside me.
With a renewed resolution, I pushed it deeper in my mouth and when it hit the back of my throat, a strange and new sensation filled my body. It cut off my breath and excited me that a strange object was violating me and even though I had tried it before, I had never pushed myself this far and now I was scared of it. But I was determined to move forward too!

I pulled the candle a little back again, to take a breath, and then I pushed it in again, forcing myself to resist that uncomfortable sensation. Little by little I pushed it deeper, being sure to pull it back time and again, trying to get used to this and, at the same time, to relax myself and let it slip even deeper in to my throat.
Thanks goodness, the shape I gave to the body of candle, helped me in this: the small curve it had, made it slide in my throat a little easier but now, without realising it, the length I was taking in made it difficult for me to take much more. But I can truly say that was enough to let me go totally out of control!

Meanwhile, I was looking at the AChat screen and at the pictures Tim had sent to me and I was wondering what he was doing right now on the other side of the screen! So, with my free hand, I typed a message to him, asking about it.

Tim40:  "I'm taking care of my dildo...I love to suck at it, but I would like to do it to you!"

Again...his answer was like an aphrodisiac for me and made my cock rock hard and precum spilled out its tip. I never felt so caught up by someone in AChat and I must confess I really enjoyed this new experience, even more than I could ever imagine! And it was all thanks to another man, not a girl!
Maybe, if I looked at this situation from outside, I would never approve, the same as many others, thinking it was an unnatural thing, but living it as I was doing...from the first day I had logged-in in AChat, everything in my mind had started to change, I had become more open minded and soon I really had started to like this, my secret and pleasant identity, something the friends I had grown with, will be never able to see and, I'm sure of this, they would be never able to understand. While I was thinking all this, a new message appeared in my chat box.

Tim40:  "And you? I'm sure you are staring at my pictures while you masturbate...  :)"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Not right at all, Tim..."

Tim40:  "No? And what are you doing?"

I was quite sure he would ask me that and now, I had to answer to him. Not that I was afraid about telling him the truth, mostly I was afraid about the next thing he would ask me, but at last I confessed it to him.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Of course I'm staring at your pics, but not only that... I'm sure you can't imagine what I'm doing right now!"

Tim40:  "Damn, Rhua...stop teasing me like this! I want to know!"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "I like to tease you, darling..."

Tim40:  "I like it too, when you do it...but now I really want to know it!"

He was getting impatient, as I expected. And while I typed my next message to him, I was happy and satisfied by the control I had with him.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "I have my mouth full, darling...a candle pushed right down my throat!"

Tim40:  "You...what?

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Yes, you read it right...mmmhmm...and it's very pleasant! Too bad it's not your nice cock!"

Now I could easily imagine him stunned by my words and his eyes fixed on the screen, where our avatars are engaged in a wonderful 69, both taking the cocks right in their mouths. And the absence of new messages coming from Tim was the proof he was trying to assimilate what I had told him, while I continued to play and enjoy the sensations that the candle was giving me.

Tim40:  "I don't believe you till you prove it to me!"

And here came the question I was expecting. Till this moment, the screen between us was an inviolable wall which protected me from the other users of AChat, giving me the chance to live and enjoy my dream, but now I had reached an important turning point. Am I going to refuse and continue as I had always done till now, or am I going to reveal myself to an important friend in AChat but a totally stranger in real life!? The decision wasn't easy and my fingers hesitated in writing an answer and for almost two minutes or more.

Tim40:  "I have shown you myself...why don't you want to do the same?"

His question was more than legitimate, but even if I was barely sure about the origin of the pictures he sent me, a part of me was still doubtful about them. I mean...they didn't look professional but the net is filled by pictures of that type and there are a lot of them which are amateur and looked real. They could easily deceive. Maybe, this was the case with him.

My heart pounded like crazy and the more time passed, the more difficult it was to stop it. Maybe it was just because I was afraid about what could happen after he got some pictures of me. He could post them on some adult site without my permission, but at the same time, I knew this was not all the truth.
Deep inside me, I really wanted to accomplish his request, I sensed it clearly, and this was probably what scared me most, to find out I'm exactly like Tim, a guy without no sense of decency and who wanted to freely live his sexuality, without any restriction!

The more I thought, the more I was sure this was what really blocked me at the moment. Nevertheless, I was able to push Tim so far and so easily, he showed to me his true self without hesitation and without expecting something from me...so, why I was not able to put my trust in his hands and do the same? Maybe I was just a hypocrite...or simply a coward. I couldn't tell, but nothing changed the fact I was probably about to disappoint Tim.

Tim40:  "Maybe I'm asking you too much, Rhua...thinking there was a strong link between us was just a chimera..."

Tim had every right to think that and probably he was about to leave, truly disgusted by my lack of faith in him, especially after what he had done without worrying of the consequences. I felt really guilty for my hesitation and the more I remembered all we had done today, the more I saw how much I had caused the situation or, anyway, how much I was involved in it,  not to mention how exciting it all was!

And I understood...I didn't want to lose Tim, he was important to me, more than how I had ever imagined till that moment! I felt attracted to him, maybe not in love, but I desired to be with him, to make love and have sex with him, I wanted it badly, as never before. And now, he was waiting for my answer, probably disappointed by my hesitation.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Sorry, Tim...You are right, you asked me a lot...but after all I did the same to you..."

Tim40:  "Exactly...and now you don't want to do the same for me!"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Yes...that was what I was thinking at the beginning...but now it's different! I finally understand how important you are to me, Tim...And I want to show you everything of me!"

Tim40:  "I can really trust you, Rhua?"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "You can...I assure you! Just, give me some minutes!"

His answer didn't arrive immediately, but at last it was positive. While I was getting my camera, the agitation began to grow more than I expected, but at the same time, the anticipation for the wait to show myself to Tim was too!
Ready to take this step, I decided to send him four shots of me and in two of them I'd show him how much I was enjoying the candle. In fact, I sent Tim a picture of me with it all the way down in my throat and a second one which showed me licking its tip, so he could have a clear idea about the length I was taking in my mouth. The other two pictures was about me half naked sitting on the chair, showing to him my hard and burning cock, while in the other I was standing over the chair with my legs open and using the backrest as a support, leaning my chest on it.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Sent...hope you enjoy the view!"

The wait was killing me now...I don't know how much time had passed before I could finally see a new message in the chat box. Finally, it arrived.

Tim40:  "Gosh Rhua...they are amazing! Especially one of them..."

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Which one?" I asked him, full of trepidation and curiosity.

Tim40:  "The last one...damn, you really have a nice and round butt, for being a guy! I love it!"

His words made me blush and at the same time, they opened another door inside me.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "It's all yours, if you want..."

Tim40:  "If I want it? Damn Rhua...of course! I need it so badly!"

His words made me smile but at the same time, the fact that he was attracted by my buttocks was arousing me more, to the point I couldn't wait anymore to be taken by him and not only virtually...I really desired to be taken by him here and now!

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Take me...take me right now Tim! I need it!"

Tim40:  "Oh yes, I can see it...and I wanted to take you right there, in that position!"

That idea intrigued me so much, I had always liked to be taken from behind and Tim was offering me the chance to finally fulfil my deepest desire, even if he wasn't really there with me. I blocked the wheels of my chair. I was almost ready to explore this new and incredible experience, when I noticed another message popping on the screen.

Tim40:  "Of course, I want to see more of you...everything!"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "You will, I promise...I'll show you everything of me!"

There were no more words between us. After this last message, I leaned on my chair and with my legs open, I greedily used my middle finger to rim my pulsing rosebud, like I never have done before. The sensation of the tip of my finger against it was giving me intense and wild chills and to resist my urges was getting more difficult.

Minute after minute, I tried with all my will, till I could see Tim's avatar putting his finger deep inside the anus of mine. At that point, I couldn't resist anymore and I do the same, pushing my finger slowly inside my tight anal rose, giving the sensation I hadn't felt for such a long time.

After I had broken through that first natural resistance, I moved my finger back and forth and that unstoppable but pleasant movement increased in speed, leaving me breathless. My camera rolled capturing my shameless actions.
In fact I had set it to be able to take a shot any thirty seconds for the next twenty minutes, something I had done to be free to enjoy every moment of that incredible experience.

The more the time ran, the more this wonderful feeling invaded my whole body, till the point even two fingers was not enough to satisfying the beast Tim had released inside me. It lasted five minutes and now I was at the point I was not able to stop this exciting process.
Probably, on the other side, Tim was experiencing the same and now he was just waiting for the right moment to give me the final hit. And he does...

Finally he took what I offered him. I could see in front of my eyes, our avatars were now having wild sex, with Tim's in charge and deflowering mine, giving her no mercy. The more I look at them, the more I wanted it too.

hentaiboy69

« #3 : January 27, 2015, 05:06:48 PM »

I take the candle that filled my throat and a little worried but with nervous anticipation, I slowly stroked its tip against my rosebud, not so sure if I was ready to allow that thing inside me yet. It takes a minute before I can persuade myself of the fact that I'm ready, after all. This was the first time, I would be using the big candle! The last time I had succumbed to this was with the smallest candle and a very long time had passed from the last time I have done it! My heart beat fast and little thrills encompassed my body.

I stroked the candle on my tight entrance, prodding and pushing loosening the resistance. The doubts that were running in my mind began to disappear, overwhelmed by the strong excitement and lust that this totally new situation was giving me. And it doesn't matter if inside me a little voice was continuously saying to not do it. Now every cell in my body wanted it so badly!

With my heart pounding even faster, I pointed the tip of that improvised toy on my rosebud and start to push the candle against it. It entered and I finally violate myself giving me the sensation I had waited for so long. With my eyes closed, that pleasant feeling seemed intense and the pleasure of the tip slipping deep in to my anus was amazing. My breath become heavy and I moaned in ecstasy! Finally I was experiencing what I had wanted for long time, maybe for too much time, plus knowing the fact that the camera was registering it all. The thought that soon someone else would see it too, aroused me even more, to the point that I didn't realize immediately that I had half of that homemade dildo right inside of me.

My hand moved by itself, letting the candle slide back and forth but having care to push it a little deeper at every thrust, gifting me with more intense pleasure, something I had just dreamed of before today and I never felt it so strong in past.

Probably, it's the whole situation, totally new for me and knowing the fact that Tim was waiting for my pictures was a strong incentive and even if a part of me was scared by the idea of sending to him those pictures, the desire to let Tim see me and at how badly I want to be taken by him, was stronger than any doubts or fear I had.

And the more the camera was taking some shots of the indecent show I was performing, the more my hand was moving faster, making my breath heaviest and pushing me closed to my limits.
I couldn't avoid in calling out Tim's name, in a last desperate hope to imagine he was there behind me taking his pleasure from my now totally opened entrance. I can sensed my body getting closer to its limit, and I called his name louder and louder, as if I wanted to make him hear my voice from the far distance that separated us.

My body burned as it never had before and my mind was completely lost in the wild pleasure that the penetration gave me....nothing else mattered right now, I just wanted to enjoy those feelings till the end and yes, I wanted Tim to watch at how much I loved all this!

And it was with this last thought in my mind that I finally reached orgasm. I sprayed a copious and warm load of my cum on the towel I used to cover the chair. I don't know how long this lasted but for sure, this was the best experience I ever had since the first day I had joined AChat, three years ago!

And even if I felt empty now, my hand didn't want to stop, that sensation was inebriating me or maybe I must say it had me intoxicated and now I can't resist it, I'm totally addicted to the extreme pleasure that penetration gave me, till the point I had reached two more orgasms before I sensed myself totally satisfied.
Breathless and exhausted, I lay on the chair trying to catch some strength back and finally sent a new message to Tim. I don't know how long I stayed like this but I'm sure it wasn't short. I was elated...all I wanted, now, was to show Tim what he had made me do and deeply hoped he would enjoy it as I had done experimenting on myself. I didn't have to wait too long, before he replied to me on AChat, after having looked at my private and vulnerable pictures.

Tim40:  "Oh my Rhua...never have I seen something more exciting than your photos! They are making me hard again!"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "I made them just for you, Tim...and I want to do it again and again!"

Tim40:  "I want you do this again too..."

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "Soon Tim...soon!"

We met and played like that for different times during the weekends which followed that first one, the days of the week that took us away from each other seemed endless and the wait for our next date was something we both looked forward to. We could be free, show the true nature which was hidden within us, gifting to each other our inner selves and incredible and exciting afternoons of pure passion.

Then, the day came when Tim told me he was going to leave AChat for the sake of his family, arrived. In fact, now he was too much involved by this experience and too often, during the night or when he had a free day and he was alone at home, he came to AChat in the desperate hope to find a man who wanted to play with him as I did.

He felt guilty for his wife and worried for their two daughters: what about if they discovered him doing it? The dilemma of if his wife could accept it or if she wold be disgusted and break up with him, leaving their house and taking the girls with her! Those questions were now hammering in his mind, to the point he couldn't continue with this situation.

He told me before about his family in our chats and I could clearly understand his thoughts and doubts. Of course the safety of his marriage came before everything else, and I could only support him in his decision even if in my heart, I was feeling sad for losing him and, in particular, because I knew I could hardly experience again something like what we had and the pleasure we had given to each other.
That day, there was just a long chat between us, remembering all the incredible moments we had had together, and when finally the moment came to say goodbye to him, I sent him this message.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40:  "I know it will never happen, but I really hope I can meet you here again!"

Then, he left. His name stayed on my lover list for almost two months, then it disappeared from there, leaving just an empty spot. During all that time, I regularly looked at him in the desperate hope to see the circle on his portrait becoming green, the indication he was online once more in the game, but it never happened. It stayed red and silent.

hentaiboy69

« #4 : February 03, 2015, 04:19:11 PM »

From that day, months passed but in my memories the time we spent together and the strong sensations he gave me were vivid, intense... and had left a deep and indelible mark in my soul, something which was going to change my life forever.

Every time I logged-in to AChat, I searched for guys able to make me feel like he did, able to arouse me to the point I could completely lose control but it never happened. Tim was the only one who had caught the real me and the only one who knew about it.

Soon, even in my daily life some changes had begun. When I was with friends or in a place full of people, I couldn’t help but look around and stare at some nice guy or other and imagine them taking their pleasure from my mouth or my now trained and greedy rosette star. But I also knew this would never happen because I knew I would never be strong enough to reveal my true nature and feelings to strangers. How could I ever tell my secret to my friends?  This torture of my soul continued, till the day I was contacted by Puppy on Achat.

Puppy: “Hello, Lady Rhua! Did you have some time for me!?”

The message was simple and gentle and it arrived in a moment of complete loneliness on AChat. In fact, that night no one of my friends, lovers or even my spouse were on. I was about to log-off and go to see a movie, just to kill time before going to sleep.

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: “Of course, Puppy....I have nothing to do at the moment!”

Puppy: “Wonderful! I really wanted to talk with you!”

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: “Really! And why?”

While I asked this, I started to read the profile of my interlocutor. The first thing that attracted my attention, was the image used as a portrait: it showed partially the body of a pretty and very sensual transsexual riding a black dildo. The face wasn’t shown but I could easily see she was enjoying the experience. I quite enjoyed it too!

Puppy: “Do you like my portrait?”

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: “Oh, yes....a lot! Is that really you!?” I asked her, really curious

Puppy: “Oh, no....I’m not that pretty!”

I should have guessed....too many users on AChat have pictures taken from the net on their profile and this was no exception. But I must say she really made a nice choice!
Then, she continued...

Puppy: “I was away from AChat for long time...and today, I was hoping so badly to see you again!”

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: “Again? I don’t think I ever met you here before....”

And more I looked at her profile, the more I’m sure of my words: she claimed to be a cross-dresser in her life and to look for some fun on Skype too, something I had never done before, so why did she said “again”? Is it possible she was someone I had met here in the past and simply forgot about her? With those thoughts in mind, I didn’t notice immediately a new message in the chat box.

Puppy: “I was away for a long time, but it’s me....Tim!”

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: “Tim! You are Tim!?

Puppy: “Yes, it’s really me! Smiley”

I couldn’t believe it. After all this time, Tim was now chatting again with me and he was using a transsexual alter ego! I was happy as I had never felt in the last two months but at the same time, worried for his choice to come back to AChat so, without hesitation, I asked him why he came here again and how it was going with his family.

Luckily, the answer reassured me about his situation. His daily life with his wife was going well, she still didn’t know about his past here on AChat, as she didn’t know he was now talking with me again. He came back to AChat a month ago, unable to resist the impulse to experience again the incredible pleasure he had felt in the past, but meanwhile something new had been born in him.

Like me, he was always attracted by transsexuals and after the experience we had had, this attraction become an obsession, until the point he wasn’t able to stop looking at videos of pretty tranny’s playing with lots of big hard cocks. The more videos he watched, the more the memories of our games pushed him to want those wonderful sensations back and even if he had experienced them again by himself, it wasn’t the same. He was looking for someone who was able to take control of him, treating him again as the little whore he was and, most important, he deeply began to desire to be treated as a real transsexual! He knew this was never going to happen, not until he continued to stay away from AChat and from me, but at the same time, he knew he couldn’t go back to AChat so easily or everything he had done to have a normal life with his family again, would or could be ruined.

Those thoughts tortured him every day for almost three months, when one night a video caught his attention. On the screen, a young and pretty guy dressed as a girl, was showing off his feminine body and soon, a dildo of any type and shape was violating his mouth and rosebud, making him reach several orgasms, while people are watching him via webcam.

That night, Tim discovered for the first time the world of cross-dressing on webcam. A world which was eating at him, especially with all those pretty fake girls and soon it became another obsession for him, until the point he took the decision to talk with one of them and learn more about cross-dressing. He surely didn’t expect to be taken so much by the words of that “girl” to the point he wanted to experience that amazing world on his skin. She became his mentor and taught him everything he needed to know about cross-dressing and how he must act in front of the webcam to seduce the men that were watching him. Soon Tim became an expert, ready to make that first step in that new world.

At the beginning, he wasn’t self-confident enough to do a good performance on the cam, but day after day, he became more experienced and confident, until he decided to return to AChat as Puppy.
Little by little, Puppy became a known name between the users who usually search for girls interested in some webcam encounters but no one was able to give him, or her, the same pleasure he experienced with me a year and half ago. And this is why he was looking for me, that night....

Her story was incredible to me but the details she told me about our past “games” were known just by me and Tim and soon, any doubts I had about her true identity disappeared. I felt so happy now and in my chest, my heart pounded faster, probably in the hope to finally experience again the immense pleasure of the time I spent with Tim.

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: “I’m so happy to be able to chat with you again, Tim!”

Puppy: “Me too! But please....call me Puppy!”

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: “Why Puppy!? Why you chose this nickname!?”

Puppy: “It’s your fault, I presume....”

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: “Mine?” I asked surprised but a little happy.

Puppy: “Yes, yours....your control over me, the time we had together....I missed all this!”

So, I wasn’t the only one who was missing all the weekends we had together! Even if she was using another name, she was the same Tim I had met here and she was giving me the same vibrations I felt in the past. Something I was sure I would never have been able to sense again. But now she was here and I was quite sure something new and interesting would happen again and soon! Maybe more than what I could imagine was possible.

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: “I’d like to have more time tonight to look at you cross-dressing....”

Puppy: “Don’t tell me you have to go right now!”

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: “Not immediately, but soon....it’s getting too late, here in Italy!”

Puppy: “I know, but....can you stay for fifteen more minutes!?”

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: “Yes, no problem with that....”

Puppy: “Then, come to Skype and look for me....XxxPuppyxxX....I want to show you my new self!”

Without any hesitation, I immediately opened Skype and typed her name on the search box and in a couple of minutes or so, I sent a message to her and a video call arrived to me. When it was opened, I couldn’t believe what I saw.

Puppy was there, in front of the webcam, wearing a black and red corset, black gloves with matching stockings and red panties. She was sitting on a chair and I could see a nice bulge in her panties, the proof of her excitement. Of course, it was easy to tell she was not a real girl, after all his body was a little too masculine and more important, he was not wearing any wig and there was no sign of make-up on her face. But that view was enough to bring memories back and to make my body react immediately.

That night, Puppy had the chance to just show me how she was dressed and how hard she was just thinking of me watching him. Her cock was still the same and looking at it again after so much time, gave me a strange sensation, a sensation I hadn’t felt for a long time but had never forgotten.
I really hoped to have more time to stay with her but we promised each other to meet again and as soon as we could, because there was too many things to talk about and do....especially now that I had my own space in the house. In fact, during the time away from each other, I had restructured the upper floor, a part of the house which was used just as a storage or to cook something without filling the whole apartment with not so pleasant smell. But now, I had made it a functional place for me, where I could spend time with my friends for dinner or just watching a movie and from now on, I was sure, I would be using it for something else too!

That night, falling asleep wasn’t easy. Every time I tried to close my eyes, the image of Puppy jumped in my mind and with it the memories of our past hot dates. I tossed and turned in bed for hours, trying to push those images away, but I couldn’t. The more I tried, the more they came back hammering in my mind with new and exciting games we could try. Games we would experiment with very soon, especially after I had bought and installed the webcam too.

All we had done in the past was now revived with renewed and intense passion and thanks to Skype it was now alive again. The more we met on Skype, the more we were getting closer and the more I was excited by the idea of becoming a cross-dresser too. I never revealed this fact to Puppy though, probably because I was too shy or because I was too scared by the possibility of being addicted by it.

We spent entire nights together, we explored each other fantasies again but soon it was clear, for me, how much Puppy enjoyed it when I took full control of him, especially when other men were watching her on an adult site with a free webcam service. In those moments, I would treat her as a real puppet in my hands, pushing her to do everything I or his followers wanted, but taking care to not ask her to do things which could reveal her face and identity, something she was scared about.

Of course, she wasn’t always logged on that site, there were days I wanted her just for me and those were the moments I enjoyed most, because I could finally stare at her face, at the excited expression she had while we were having sex and any time, at the end of our dates, we would lie down exhausted but happy to be finally be together again. Soon, for both of us, it was clear how much we needed each other and not only as friends, but as real partners to live our true sexuality, something we could not do in our daily life.

Soon the summer season was upon us. The hot and sultry nights became even more wild and steamy and the more I spent time with Puppy, the more two strong emotions were growing in me. The first one was born in me in the same moment I had seen her cross-dressing for the first time and the more she bought to make her into a pretty girl,  the more I was attracted by that world, so mysterious and well hidden from strangers and to the outside world. The second one, was born in my heart: it was clear to me how important Puppy was now. She became more than a simple virtual partner, there wasn’t a single instant of the day that I didn’t think of her, at how badly I wanted to hold her against me and kiss her lips. It was difficult to admit it to myself, but I was falling in love with her and the fact she was a man in his daily life didn’t matter to me.

She was my little girl, my lover and even my sexual slave....She was definitely mine now and we both knew that! I was no more just Rhua for her, now I was “Mistress Rhua” and she obeyed me without hesitation, to the point I sometimes combined some dates for her on AChat, a date that usually ended to be an amazing and wild encounter via webcam. It was a slow process, something we had not planned. It happened naturally over time, as a consequence of our past games, something she really enjoyed very badly. The idea to be at another’s mercy and to satisfy any wishes they had was electrifying her and was easy for me to make her accept my requests of shaving totally her body except her pubic area, but paying attention to always have a nice and girlish bush around his cock.

Little by little, his transformation into a girl continued and soon she learnt how to properly use the make-up and she bought a dark brown wig. She still refused to show her face to other men except me and I never pushed her to do it. Her masculine but pretty face was just for me and I loved to stare at her lips wrapped around a dildo and loved it when she took it all the way down her throat. She was very skilled in doing that now! But his complete transformation, little by little was having another effect on me.

I was still reluctant to admit to myself and to confess to her how attracted I was by the cross-dressing world. One day, however I decided at last, to change my plans to attend a fancy dress contest. I and my friends decided and wanted to take part in it at the end of October in the city of Lucca. The initial plan was to form two groups of five people which would resemble the fight between good and evil, with me dressed as a demon with a giant axe but the more I spent time with Puppy, the more the idea to take part at the contest dressed as a female demoness grew inside of me, until the point I took the decision to do it! And the final effect was better than I could ever have imagined. At last, the Lady Rhua which I had played the role of for almost three years on AChat, was finally born and realised as a vision.

The first time my friends looked at me totally dressed for the first of the three days of the Lucca Games & Comics event, they could hardly believe that this amazing and gorgeous demoness was me. The work I had done to resemble a real girl was impressive and left my friends stunned and the same could be said for the demon parts I had made. The effect was stunning and quite realistic. Using different type of materials, I had modelled dark purple scales parts to cover a pair of boots I had bought for a few Euro and I modified them adding four claws on the toe feet and instead of a normal heel, there was now a more solid one made of steel that resembled another claw. The boots covered my ankles but on the front of them I had added a sort of thin shin guard and on that, I had sculpted more scales, to give the impression of a larger area covered by real scales.

A similar work was done for the gloves, which totally covered my hands and forearms in scales and sharpened 2.5 inch long claws completed the look. The hardest part I had achieved was to create fake boobs. I had spent whole days reading on the web, different tutorials on how to create a full fake chest using silicone or other materials and I had tested the different ones till, at last, I had obtained exactly what I needed. At the end, the fake boobs (a 34C cup) were created with a sort of short shirt closed on the back, from the neck till its end and on the lower border and on the neck, I created more scales which covered all my back too, to make the piece more resistant.

A 3 feet long tail could be attached on the back of the lower border of the chest and it led right up my bum, barely covering my cheeks and to let it stay in position, I had found a very naughty solution. After trying several different ways, I had soon realized an anal plug with a sort of long tail which ran right between my bum cheeks and out at the end. There was a support where the tail could be linked to stay in position. Of course, I paid attention to use materials which were safe to use and would not cause an allergic reaction or worst....I didn’t want dangerous risks!

To complete my transformation, I added a red flaming crest on the back plate and it ran down until it covered the initial part of the tail, plus a matching long wig adorned by two pairs of horns. This completed my demoness look. Of course, I created all the parts of the armour: gauntlets, shin guards, a chest plate and a belt with plates on the flanks and on the front, and everything else I needed for finally become the real Lady Rhua.

The preparations I had made before leaving for Lucca, weren’t only about the costume. The day before the event began, I shaved my whole body and while doing it, my heart pounded faster thinking of the reason why I was doing it and in that moment, it made me think of the day I asked Puppy to do the same.

I wondered if he was as excited as me and what was running in his mind at that time. All I knew was I couldn’t wait to show the world my new self. It was what I had been doing for three long and exciting days. While I and my friends were walking all around the area of the event or posing for some photos, I couldn’t help but look around at the people staring at us and I wondered if they could easily see my real gender or even if they had noticed the anal plug.

Anyway, at last, my test was a success, even more than I expected and now, finally, I could say I had realized my secret dream of being a real transsexual, even if I was just cross-dressing. In the days that followed the Lucca Games & Comics, I had the proof of how appreciated my work was. On the web pages linked to the event, there were lots of pictures of me and my friends and many comments about the incredible costume I had made. This gave me confidence and encouragement. People who were at Lucca talked about me as a “very cute and hot girl”! Those were the last words I needed to hear to take the final decision about become a real cross-dresser.

hentaiboy69

« #5 : February 03, 2015, 04:19:41 PM »

When I showed Puppy a photo of me dressed as her beloved Lady Rhua, he could hardly believe his own eyes and I swore to him many times that it was me and not a real girl.  Eventually he believed my words and became a little envious of how pretty I looked in them but at the same time, seeing his real Mistress finally dressed up made him really happy.  He begged me to always wear my costume when we played together via webcam. Not that I was not happy to do so at his request, but wearing the whole costume and armour, every night was not easy or fast. I had to plan an alternative solution. Without any hesitation, at the nearest sexy shop I found, I bought a dark blue leather stocking, matching panties and dress, paying attention to the fact I needed one with a deep slit on the back, to be able to wear the tail.

The stockings were useful to avoid the use of the shin sculpted scales. All I had to do was open up two holes in each foot to wear them over the boots I had created. The second step was to buy some make-up and lipstick, something I needed to look more like a Lady and less like a demoness.

At the beginning I had underestimated how hard it was to realize a good effect and I had to try things many times, before I obtained an acceptable appearance. But at last, I had succeeded to mine and Puppy’s complete satisfaction.

Now we were even closer, linked together not only by our passion for real transsexuals or by the bond between a Mistress and her Pet, but also we had now both entered in to the world of cross-dressing even if just privately. But soon, I realized that wasn’t enough for me, our cam dates were still giving me strong emotions but I was not completely satisfied and when Puppy told me about his plan to come to Italy by himself to visit a member of his family who lived in Rome for the end of the year, I immediately realized that this was our chance to finally meet.

At the beginning, he wasn’t sure about accepting my request or not, he was scared by the possible consequences of that decision and even if he was really tempted to accept it, he asked me to give him a week to think about it. Of course, I accepted to wait for his answer but secretly, I started to prepare everything we would need for our first real date together, quite sure he would give me a positive answer.

I found a little apartment near Rome where we could stay without worrying of being caught by indiscrete eyes. I checked the flight from and to Australia and anything else we may need for staying together for few days.

hentaiboy69

« #6 : February 10, 2015, 07:42:01 AM »

And now I’m here, waiting for Tim in the hall of the airport of Fiumicino. On the bulletin board, the airplane from Australia was on time and this meant in less than an hour, I would hold him in my arms. Everyone I knew, except for Tim of course, would not recognize me, for I was dressed as a girl! My short dark brown hair was hidden behind a flame red, long wig and the make-up on my face, cleverly hid my masculine identity.

When I had tried it for the first time, I was surprised how feminine my face looked.  My clothes, of course, completed my transformation: the purple knitted dress I wore was tight enough to show off my rounded bottom. It was also short enough to reveal my black panties when I sat down. I also wore black knees high boots and a coordinated belt to complete my look.

A look that made many guys turn to stare at me. Some of them were blatant and did not care that I saw them and the little excited spark of interest in their eyes. Others turned their face away when they noticed I was looking back at them. This situation was totally new to me and I found it thrilling and exciting. I wondered what would happen if one of them tried to approach me right now. Would they see that I was a man and not a woman? Or was I attractive enough to be desirable, maybe to have sex with right here and now! The more time that passed, the more those thoughts ran wild in my mind, making the wait for my little Puppy endless.
My errant thoughts were interrupted by the speaker announcing the arrival of Tim’s flight.

I stood up, careful so as not to reveal my panties to stranger’s eyes.  I picked up my jacket and the small handbag I had bought specially for this first time meet.  I moved in the direction of the check-out area. Walking on 6 inch high heels wasn’t easy at the beginning, but I had practiced daily until I had mastered the walk and sexy little sway easily. Now, it was as if I had always worn them.

I sensed all the men’s eyes glued to my bottom and the short dress that almost reveal all my thighs and I must admit I was starting to enjoy this new feeling, more than I had expected! I imagined their exalted expressions and their cocks getting hard in their pants for me. It was such a turn on and I felt chills running down my spine, to the point I started to imagine me and some of them in the toilet of the airport where they could take their pleasure from my whole body, even abusing of me, if they wanted too!
This thought excited me and it forced me to stop and take a deep breath to calm down. Otherwise the tell-tale bulge in my dress would reveal my growing cock and that just would not do.
The time passed slowly as I waited for Tim. I watched closely at all the men I saw coming through the gate announced by the speaker.  I opened my eyes wide to see if that one or that one was him. Then, at last, I saw him.

He was walking in my direction with a blue trolley and a jacket under his right arm. The more he got closer to me, the more the agitation took control of me but at the same time I felt happy and my heart began to bump faster, almost ready to jump out of my chest.
When we were finally in front of each other, saying a single word wasn’t easy. Our eyes explored each other, as they had probably done the first time we met on the webcam.

Judging by what I saw, Tim was tall like me, around 6 feet, but he appeared more masculine than me: the pronounced cheekbones and a square chin were always difficult to hide for him.  The first time I saw him dressed as Puppy and the same thing can be said for his hands. But, I don’t care much. For me, he was always my little sweet girl and I knew this was not going to change, even now that we are here together. The more I look at him, the more I get conscious of the fact Tim was really here, in front of me right now and even if I desired to kiss him badly, something held me back, till he finally broke the silence between us.

“You are gorgeous! More than how the cam showed me in the last months!”

And after he said this, he kissed me passionately, holding my flanks tight with his hands. That kiss was sudden but pleasant and I had waited for it till yesterday, when I arrived at the apartment that I had rented just for us.

After an initial hesitancy, I replied to his kiss with the same passion and without worrying of being noticed by other travellers passing around us. I put my right open hand over his crotch, slowly massaging it. Finding it already hard and big surprised me but at the same time made me happy, because it was the clear sign of the effect my appearance had on him and on his cock and I continued my slow and gentle massage till our lips finally pulled away.

“Gosh, I was close to cumming in my pants, my love,” he exclaimed, with his breath a little heavier than before.

“And you will be punished for it....you know it, don’t you!?” I replied with a satisfied smirk on my face “And when we are in public, call me Rhua”

“Mmmhmm....I’ll gladly accept a punishment for that....Rhua!”

I clearly heard a tone of happiness and satisfaction in his voice and it reflected in his eyes too. And I had to admit it, I was happy too, especially thinking of the days which awaited us from today and more for what I have planned for him, something I didn’t reveal to him till now. And it was still too early for Tim to discover it.

“Better move....there are lot of things to do before dinner time comes....”

“Show me the way and I follow you, Rhua!”

“This is the Puppy I love....” I told him, before kissing him again and holding his arm to lead Tim to my car.

From the point of view of people we met on the way to my car, Tim and I probably looked a normal couple: a man with his fiancée or, why not, even a married couple! But no one would even imagine the truth behind us, something we would hide from the whole world even if I revealed part of it in Lucca.
When we reached the car, Tim put his trolley in the trunk, I gave to him a box to open immediately. Inside it, were several things I had prepared just for him and to use right now: a dark grey, medium length wig, a girlish tight shirt with a high neck and a pair of fake boobs. They were smaller than mine.
Tim looked at them perplexed and doubtful about what he had to do with them but I was sure he would figure it out in no time. He was also doubtful about doing it right now and here!

“Are you changing your mind, Tim!?” I asked him, pissed off “I want to remember to you the fact that you accepted all my conditions....and now I order you to put them on!”

“Here in the parking area!?” he asked, with a scared expression and looking around.

“Don’t worry about it....there are no cars or security camera around us, I checked for them when I arrived here!”

“But Rhua....”

“DO IT NOW!” I yelled at him with an angry expression on my face.

Even if Tim was not totally persuaded of doing this in a public place, he removed his sweater and shirt, with his naked torso exposed to my eyes and giving me the chance to check how accurately he shaved his body right before taking the flight for Italy. Judging by what I saw, Tim had done an excellent job as usual.
His half naked body was smooth and attractive. I must admit, I was intrigued to see how he would look after he had put the fake boobs on. The size and the colour of them fit perfectly on him and Tim was finally starting to resemble a real girl, even if his “transformation” wasn’t quite complete. That view, gave me another naughty idea and I stopped him before he could wear the shirt and cover those cute tits he now had.

“Sit in the car and put the wig on....by the way, I hope you have done all I have ordered you to, before taking the flight....”

“Of course, Rhua....everything! I’m wearing black laced panties and matching stocking under my jeans....”

“Good....and what about the ankle boots!? Do you bring them!?”

“Of course....they are on the bottom of the trolley”

“Good girl....” I tell him, smiling satisfied, then continue “adjust the wig and take off your shoes while I take them and the make-up box from the trolley”

This time, he obeyed me without any more hesitation while I rustled in his baggage. Tim stared at himself in the small mirror behind the sun visor of the passenger’s side of my car. I saw him softly feeling his new tits, exploring them for the first time. He looked surprised by how realistic and soft they were. He was so focused on them that he jumped in the seat when I spoke again to him.

“Seems like you like them....don’t you, Lizzy!?”

“Lizzy!?”

“Yes....from now on, when we are in public, you will be Lizzy....but when we are alone, you become Puppy again....”

“And who am I, now!?” he asked, a little confused but with a mischievous smile.

“No one is here, so....you are my Puppy, now!”

And without giving her the chance to reply to me, I kissed her passionately and squeezed gently her tits. Puppy’s body trembled a little when I did that, exactly how I was expecting, and when our mouths pulled away, I saw a doubtful but exciting sparkle in her eyes.

“How was that?” I asked her.

“It was....it was incredible! But how that was possible?”

“It wasn’t an easy task, you know, especially, as I wasn’t able to test it on you until now....”

“Yes, but....how you made it?”

“It’s not easy to explain....” I replied, searching in Puppy’s baggage “but to put it simple....your nipples are placed in a carved area in the silicone and a canal link them with the faked one....”

“And so?” she asked, trying to imagine how the whole thing would work

“Weeelll....it works like a sort of pump....when you squeeze them, air is expelled and it stimulates your real one. You can’t see it, but there is a microscopic hole in the centre of both the silicone nipple.”

“This is....fabulous! Really!”

“But not so easy to do....aaanyway, here they come! Boots and make-up! Get ready for your first photo session, Puppy!”

“SAY WHAT!” she yelled, panicking. I saw the terror on her face and I understood it, but now it was too late for her to back out and probably, the Puppy I knew didn’t want to disobey me, even if Tim probably wanted to and now those two personas were fighting to make the right choice.

“You don’t want to disappoint me, Puppy....do you?”

I stared deeply in to her eyes, waving my Smartphone right in front of her face. Her eyes were continuously moving from it to my eyes and back and it was clear to me how nervous she really was. Because of my request and the more the time passed, the more I became impatient to have a positive answer.

“Soooo?” I asked her, with anger in my eyes.

I was quite sure about what she would answer to me but till I heard it from her, I couldn’t be absolutely sure of Puppy’s determination. She swallowed nervously but despite her initial determination, words hesitated to spill out of her mouth. Of course, till yesterday everything was easier, everything we had done until that moment remained between us and inside a friendly wall which hid us both from others. Now it was different, we were both exposing ourselves to the outside world and the risk to be caught by strangers was high. Maybe it was too much for Puppy. She stayed silent for some minutes and I was about to give up with the photos when finally she spoke again.

“Ok....let’s do it, Rhua!”

I happily smiled at her and when she was finally ready, I took some shots of her half naked in the parking area.  The more shots I took, the more Puppy became comfy with it and soon he started to pose naturally in front of the camera and her poses become more sensual. She was now showing me the real Puppy I had had glimpses of on the other side of the screen. When we were finally done, I held her tight to me and kissed her with all the passion I had, something Puppy appreciated as it was a reward for her courage.

But the day wasn’t ended yet. There were other things we had to do before we could go to the apartment I had rented for us and probably it would take more than three hours but my plans were running in the right direction and soon, the real fun part would begin.

I drove till we reached a nearby wall market and here was our first stop, a lingerie shop where we had to buy something special for that evening. I must admit, we were both a little embarrassed to be there, because the shop was full of girls searching for sexy lingerie to celebrate the last day of the year with their boyfriends or husbands.  At the beginning, moving freely and naturally inside the shop wasn’t easy, especially for Puppy. We felt awkward but as we got used to it, we relaxed more and it became easier to go and look for special dresses for the dinner at the restaurant I had planned. Last but not least, were shoes....and now we were both ready for an outside ladies’ night!

On the way to the apartment, we talked a lot about that first experience we had both dressed as girls. Of course, we were both nervous and even if I had tried to hide it, I wasn’t so comfy while I was in the changing room but at the same time, the possibility that someone could enter while I was almost naked and, maybe, find out my secret was exciting, more than so than I was expecting till a few hours before. It was the same for Puppy, even if the most embarrassing moment, for her, was in the lingerie shop, while she was choosing a pair of panties and one of the employers approach her just in case she was in need of some help.
Luckily the girls weren’t good with English, so the situation didn’t turn too complicated and soon, Puppy was able to take a relieving breath. Anyway, there was a thing we both agreed: that first experience outside as cross-dresser was intense and pleasant and we couldn’t wait to go out again and see how guys would react looking at us. But before that can happen, there are other things we had to do!

Finally we arrived at the apartment and after had parked the car, I led Puppy inside, taking care to let her carry most of the packages we had bought. Once inside the apartment, Puppy took a look around to explore and to better know the place I had chosen to be together. A place to explore our new sexuality with a real partner for the first time. The place wasn’t big. It had three rooms and a bathroom. The living room was quite big and it covered more than half of the entire area. The furniture was basically a table with chairs for us to eat lunch or dinner and a complete and functional open kitchen, which covered most of the wall on the opposite side of the door to the bedroom. There are no sofa or television in the place but we didn’t care.  We were not here on the outskirts of Rome to watch a movie or simply rest, we were here to know our true selves better and, most important, we were here because we needed each other badly, especially after all the months we had spent together on Skype.

A door led to the corridor which linked the living room with the bathroom and the other two rooms. The bath wasn’t really big but it was functional enough and had all the comfort we needed for our stay, especially the shower which was big enough for two. Something we would use for sure, before Puppy returned back to Australia! And at last the other two rooms. The bedroom was big and it offered us all the space we needed and even the bed was perfect for all the “games” I wanted to experiment with my little “girl”. The closet offered enough space of storage for our clothes and all the things I had prepared for us and Puppy hadn’t seen and didn’t know I had there.

The problem was the smallest room, more similar to a storage room than to a functional one. It was just 6 feet large and 13 deep and it was empty but when I saw it for the first time, I immediately had an idea for a proper use of it: transform it in to Puppy’s room! And this was one of the reasons why I arrived in Rome the day before she had taken the flight to Italy. I had spent the whole day preparing the place for us and had arranged a bed for Puppy, placing directly on the floor an old not so big mattress I used when I was a baby and, of course, clean sheets and a blanket, just to be sure she would not catch a cold or fever. On the door of the room, a sign said “Puppy’s Room”.

When Puppy saw it, she looked at me a little disappointed.

“Did you really think I’ll go to sleep there?” she asked me, with a sad and upset expression.

“Only when you need to rest, my Pet....” I replied, with a mischievous smirk.

She immediately understood what I meant and we both knew there would be few moments to rest.  She would need to get used to the new time zone. Soon, I’m sure, she would start to feel the effects of jet-leg.

We stepped in our room, to get ready for dinner. While I was waiting for my lovely Puppy, I sat near the door-window of the living room and looked out at the city, enlightened by the Christmas decorations. The city looked shining and quiet but I was sure there were lots of secrets hidden by that pleasant atmosphere and some may be similar to the one I and Puppy were hiding from our families and friends. As I was sure there were corners of the city where lots of lovers were now passionately making love or just getting ready for dinner with the one they cared for, exactly like I was about to do with my sweet Puppy.

hentaiboy69

« #7 : February 10, 2015, 07:42:22 AM »

Sound of heels came from behind me, bringing my attention back to what was going on inside the apartment. When I turned to the direction from where the sound was coming, Puppy was there, wearing the light blue dress she bought just two hours ago.
It looked perfect on her and from the slit long her left flank, I saw her leg wrapped by white stockings popping out as she approached me step by step, walking a little insecure on the 4 inch heels of her shoes. It was clear she didn’t have much time to practice with heels and she didn’t feel so safe walking with this type of shoes on her feet, but I was sure she would get used to them soon and the more she learnt how to walk on high heels, the more her movement will become sensuous and exalt her pretty and firm buttocks.

“How....how do I look!?” she asked me when she was just two steps away from me.

It was easy to see how nervousness she was while I stared at her from head to toe but I must admit she looked even more gorgeous than I expected and I was truly surprised by her beauty and just being here and having the chance to admire her with my own eyes. It was a wonderful reward for me.

I stood up and slowly walked all around her, admiring her gorgeous body wrapped up by the dress. The drop at the back, left her shoulder blades completely exposed. Thanks to the colour and the thin layer of silicone I had used to create her new torso, it was very difficult to see where the real skin ended and where the silicone began. The change of him into a her was impressive!

When I stood again in front of her, I was totally satisfied and was quite sure of the fact that Puppy would attract the eye of many  guys tonight. Without saying a word, I kissed her with all the passion I had. This was going to be the first kiss of many others we would exchange as girls from now on. I found it simply wonderful, more so than the kiss Tim gave me when we finally met at the airport.
I felt happy, I didn’t want to let her go and if it wasn’t for the fact we had a table reserved just for us at the restaurant, we probably would have ended the day there, making love for the first time.
At this point, I couldn’t deny it anymore, I was really in love with Puppy and even if they were the same person, when she wore the ordinary clothes of Tim, I didn’t have the same feeling.

Not that I hated Tim, but I was more attracted by his feminine side, by Puppy or Lizzy....and I didn’t regret this! No, I was proud of my feeling, proud to have taken the decision to invite him here with me to celebrate the end of the year together and to finally both be able to express freely our true selves and feelings. And even if I knew Tim had a wife and daughters waiting for him at home, now I didn’t care, the one in front of me was no more Tim, he was just my beloved and sweet Puppy.

The dinner was pleasant and wonderful. The restaurant wasn’t cheap but it didn’t matter. This was our first date and I wanted it to be perfect and stay as a nice memory for us. And it was. When we entered the restaurant, all the guys turned to look at us and I couldn’t say which of us was their favourite, but for sure, I was able to sense their eyes on us during all the dinner, especially when I removed my jacket, revealing the deep drop on the back of my scarlet long dress.

We heard soft murmurings about us, especially about the fact we were not wearing any bra under our clothes and probably, but they were wrong, even no panties! The situation was embarrassing but we can’t deny how exciting it was too. In a different scenario, probably I would like to tease them all more and at the end of the dinner choose some of them to bring home with us, but now the only one I really wanted was my lovely Puppy and no one else!

In particular, there were two tables who continuously stared at us and both seated by only guys. One of them sent us a bottle of delicious red wine, while the other sent one of the waitresses to ask us if we wanted to join them, pretending it was too sad for two cute girls being alone the night before the end of the year.
At the beginning, we were tempted to accept that invitation, but we gently refused it. After all this was our night and we didn’t want to share it with others, no matter if our answer disappointed them. But this didn’t discourage them and with an excuse one of the guys come to our table trying to change our minds. But again, we refused the invitation: once, twice....when they tried for the third time, I decided to play my cards.

When I was sure the entire table was looking at us, I raised my glass in the air, proposing a toast to Lizzy and after it, I passionately kissed her right in front of the now astonished guys. They could hardly believe the view we offered to them but at the same time, some of them were looking at us more interested now that they started to suspect we were two lesbians.

Kissing Lizzy in front of them was extremely exciting and it took a few minutes for my heart to slow down its beat but honestly, I must say that was the most exciting moment of the whole dinner and to be able to see that astonished expression on the faces of all of them, was very funny!
I wondered what they were thinking in their mind now, maybe they were just day dreaming about us making love, something I and Lizzy knew was going to happen very soon, even if not exactly how they imagined.

For the rest of the dinner, the attention of the two tables was focused on us, probably they expected another kiss or something else, or maybe they were just curious about the relationship between me and Lizzy, we couldn’t tell for sure, but we were absolutely sure of the fact we were able to monopolize their attention and fantasies. We were proud of ourselves and now we had proof of the fact we were really attractive not only for each other but also for other guys too. Before we left the restaurant, I approached from behind the one who came at our table and bent over his right shoulder.

“Maybe you can be luckier, next time!” I whispered, just before kissing him on the cheek and leaving on it the mark of my lipstick. While I was walking to the exit, I noticed how much and loud his friends were cheering him, everyone quite sure, at last, of the fact he had some chance with me in the future. That scene was funny for me and honestly, I have to say I didn’t dislike the idea but today.... I had my sweet Puppy here with me.

The rest of night was quiet. When we were finally back at the apartment, Puppy was under the effect of the jet-leg and all the wine we had drunk didn’t help her to feel better, so for that night we slept in our respective rooms, as I thought at the beginning. Puppy fell asleep immediately and for several minutes, I stayed there in the room staring at her half naked form while she slept in the bed, curled so as to not fall out. She was beautiful and I wasn’t able to resist and took some photos of her, photos I was going to preserve jealously. Before leaving his room, I covered her with the blanket and gently kissed her on the lips, whispering, “Goodnight, my love.”

Falling asleep wasn’t easy....I wanted to run to Puppy’s room and wake her and finally make love with her but I knew she really needed to rest or she would never recover all her strength from the jet lag, so I spent two more hours looking at the pictures I took of her in the parking area of the airport, during dinner and right now, while she was sleeping. And soon, I realized I was really in love with her.
« : February 12, 2015, 03:26:39 PM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #8 : February 18, 2015, 05:25:55 AM »

When Puppy finally woke up, it was 10:00 a.m. She was a little confused by the long sleep and the long travel and she didn’t recognize immediately where she was. Slowly, looking around at the room and at the lingerie she’s wearing, the fog began to clear and she remembered. The arrival in Italy, the dinner we had together...nothing of this was a dream, it was real and wonderful.

The apartment was quiet and warm and a delicious smell of coffee tickled her nose when she finally stepped out of her room to go and refresh herself in the bathroom. She tried to come in to my room but she found the door locked, so Puppy sneaked in to the living room where I was preparing some breakfast for us. Slowly and with light steps, she approached me from behind and embraced me and kissed my neck.

“Good morning, Rhua....” she whispered to me, just before kissing my neck again causing very pleasant sensations.

“Morning, Puppy....” I replied, trying to hide how much I liked what she was doing, “Hope you feel better this morning!”

“How I cannot feel better with you in my arms, my love.”

“My love,”...those words made me happy. I don’t know how true they were for Puppy but for me, they had a deep and strong meaning, something I had totally understood during the night. Her hands gently caressed my body and the sensation of Puppy’s body pressed tight on my back was wonderful, especially when I recognized her cock growing right between my bum cheeks. I lost myself in this marvellous feeling and waited for sensation but this was not part of the plan I had prepared maniacally these last days and though it was not easy, I willed myself to get back full control back.

“It looks like my sweet Puppy has woken up horny, today?”

“Mmmhmm...It’s your entire fault, Rhua.”

She continued to kiss my neck, slowly, and I felt this wonderful sensation running down my spine. With difficulty I resisted but knew I had to and to show Puppy who was the one in charge between us. I took a deep breath, trying to regain some lucidity and then, I spoke to her.

“Breakfast is almost ready and we have to go out to buy some food.”

“Can’t we do it later, Rhua!? Now I’m too excited...”

I was excited too with her kisses and her hard cock right between my cheeks. The temptation to let her continue and have our first real experience together was strong but I couldn’t....no....I didn’t want to let Puppy have control, not today!

“Are you trying to disobey me, Puppy?” I asked, trying to use a solemn tone and hold back a moan “Don’t forget who I am!”

At these words, Puppy hesitated a little to continue but at least, she had stopped.

“Let me go...NOW!” I yelled at her, disappointed.

She immediately recognized how serious I was and reluctantly, Puppy freed herself from me and took two steps back. I turned to face her and discovered she was just wearing the lingerie! It was a delightful view for my eyes, especially her cock, now barely covered by her light grey panties. I examined her from head to toe and I liked what I saw. She was very attractive despite her body being a little too masculine. Puppy waited patiently, quiet, with bowed head as I inspected her, waiting for any new order.

“Turn back.”

Puppy immediately obeyed and I stared at her gorgeous bottom. It was a little pale and it revealed a little the sign of the shorts she usually wore during summer, but it was well toned and tempting. It was not too round and not too big. It appeared shapely, full and soft enough to use it as a pillow.

“Perfect for being spanked.” I thought wickedly as I looked at it with a satisfied and lusty smile.
Puppy was used to me looking at her pretty bottom, but usually it would happen on screen and even though she had prepared herself for this situation, it was clear she was not completely comfortable with it yet. I stared at her pretty bum a little more, and then with the moka in my left hand, I approached Puppy and slapped her left cheek with all the strength I had, making her jump.

“Let’s have breakfast and get ready for shopping, Puppy...a long day is waiting us!”

And this was exactly what we did. We bought food, drink, some wine and other stuff we would need for the next two days to properly celebrate the end of the year and the beginning of a new one.  While we walked down the street, I noticed time and time again, how the guys looked at us with an interested glint in their eye. Maybe they wished to be our boyfriends or hoping luck would shine on them to have two such gorgeous girls as us, at their side.

I wondered if they would think the same knowing the truth about our true identities. I was also sure, some wouldn’t care and would enjoy having our “special” attention and maybe, even one day, we would be destined to meet him. Who knows!

The most interesting moment of the shopping was at the place where we chose to have lunch. The bar had a few costumers when we entered and most of them were guys talking about the dinner they are planning for the evening and where to go after to have fun and meet some girls. Judging by what I saw, I presumed they were all around twenty, probably twenty-two at the most, and I knew pretty well what they meant when they talked about “meeting girls.” Plus, in my mind the image of the guys at the restaurant which were trying to let us join them was vivid as it was the expression on the face of the one I kissed before we moved home.

My dirty mind, at this point, immediately elaborated a plan to tease them and have some fun. Despite our initial idea of eating a simple sandwich, we ordered two hot-dog with some extra ketchup and sat near their table. We sat side by side, deliberately to face the guys, so they could have a better look at us, especially of my legs, covered by high knee boots and stockings. Sensually I crossed them to offer a glimpse of my panties. In fact, with silly excuse some of them tried to look under the table to have  a better look at my attributes and this made me smile. I never imagined I would be in a situation like this. It was funny and yet thrilling at the same time. Of course, this was just a small taste of the show I and puppy were about to offer them.

The main plan began when the waitress brought us two incredible and tasty maxi hot-dogs. The ketchup leaked generously out of the bread and I was uncertain about how to take a first bite. It was a monstrous but delicious piece of meat. I was just about to take a bite ready to taste it, when Puppy interrupted me.

“Rhua, your ketchup is drooling!” she said, without worrying if they could hear her.

This was exactly what I expected, with all the extra ketchup I asked for. For an instant I looked at the ketchup then at the group right in front of us and I gave a lusty smirk. Paying attention, they could see me. I seductively licked the ketchup, slowly, with little movement of my tongue all around the bread and licked away every little trace of that sweet and drooling salsa.

With my eyes closed, I could hear them murmuring and watching me, quite sure I couldn’t  see them, but I knew I had their attention and imagined the bulge growing right now in their jeans. When I finally cleaned the bread, with my eyes still closed I opened my mouth and pushed the hot dog in to my mouth, indulging myself to bite it a little. Taking my lead, Puppy did the same with the other side of my hot dog. This offered to our little group of spectators an exciting and unexpected show, something they would not forget in a hurry, especially as their hardening rods would need time to calm down again.

Sensuous bite after sensuous bite, we ate our hot dog until our lips are nearly touching. I could not resist, I closed the tiny space between us and passionately kissed her. Puppy’s lips tasted of ketchup and the others ingredients and this made me want more of her soft and delicious lips, making the passion grow in that endless and wonderful kiss. I wanted like to touch Puppy’s body right now, lay her on the table and make love with her. I resisted but this strong temptation was not easy and even if I knew we are being watched, the impulse to do it was still very strong and powerful. It rose more at every instant we kissed each other.

The guys became more vocal and I was sure they all had their eyes glued on us. I imagined how tempted they would be, how they would like to join us right now or to furtively touch their mighty shafts. They wouldn’t be able to hide their bulges in their jeans, bulges I really would like to take care of, if I hadn’t been with my lovely Puppy.

I wanted to tease them more, but they were too loud now and would attract the attention of the owners. Something I would prefer to avoid. I did not want to risk any possible trouble. I stopped our kiss and freed Puppy’s lips from mine, letting her breathe again. In her eyes I could see disappointment. It was the same for the guys watching. For me, this situation was funny: Puppy and the guys wanted more but I make the rules now and I was saying no to them, putting every one of them in the palms of my hands.

“When we are alone, you are going to have more, my love....and not just a kiss!” I whispered to Puppy and causing a big smile to appear on her face “Now, let’s finish our lunch.”

We finished our meal and left the bar much to the disappointment of our little fan group on the nearby table. They all stared at us as we made our way to the outside entrance. Once outside, we both exploded with laughter. Once again, we were able to seduce some young, poor guys, pushing their desires without giving them any chance to get laid with us at all. Being the object of their desire and attention was wonderful and exciting and at this point we both knew for sure now how attractive we were for the male sex and how it could be easy to let them fall at our feet.

For the rest of the shopping and on the way back to the apartment, I couldn’t stop thinking of what we had done and the temptation to do it again was strong and pleasant. I had different plan for us at the moment but maybe, it could happen again, before Puppy had to go back to Australia. And next time, maybe, we would do more than just tease them...

Once we were back at the apartment, we prepared everything we needed to celebrate the New Year properly. Puppy put a bottle of champagne in the fridge and while I cooked some lentils and cotechino to eat after midnight, she seasoned the steaks and sausages we had bought at the market.

The smell of the food filled the room and it really gave us the impression to be a couple of girls who lived under the same roof and sometimes my hand touched hers or vice versa, giving pleasant shivers and making us gently smile at each other. It was as though we had been lovers for a very long time

These simple but intimate moments were wonderful and were as natural as could be. We were getting closer in the real world now and not just the virtual one. It did not take long before everything was ready and while I was doing the last preparations, I suggested to Puppy to go and have a shower, so I could do the same when I was done.
She went to do so and when I heard the sound of the water, I sneaked in to Puppy’s room to leave a box on her bed I had prepared for her before I came to Rome. I hoped she would like it.

It took twenty minutes for Puppy to come out of the bathroom and while she was in her room, I took the opportunity to take her place in the shower. The hot water was refreshing on my body. My mind thought of Puppy and to the surprise on her bed. I wondered if she suspected what was inside. Probably, now she would be reading the message I had left on it.

“Here you can find your clothes to celebrate the New Year! Put them on and wait till I call you!”

A simple phrase, in some regular circumstance, but our meeting was not a regular one!

While I looked at myself reflected in the mirror, I couldn’t avoid thinking of Puppy and at how she was going to react to my little gift. Maybe she was happy or maybe not, but for sure it was not something she was expecting. I hoped she would really like it.

After a last retouch of my make-up, I put on my hands and forearms, the fake claws and new latex gloves I had bought brand new for this occasion, I finally left my room and stepped in to the living. I prepared the middle of the room, even right down to the lights, so it was exactly what I wanted. I just had to put one of the chairs in front of it, paying attention to ensure my back was to the door-window, when I sat down on it.

Once done, I had more work to do on the table.

First of all, I had to place in position the panel I had prepared at home and which had to be fixed to two of the table legs using some metal joints made with plates, creating underneath half of it a sort of cage of 3.5 feet for each side, with a door on the panel directly fixed at the legs that I can close and lock. To complete the little play furniture I had created, I tied four ropes on to the table, one for each of its legs, and covered the table itself with a plastic red sheet. This was to ensure it would stay clean during our little games.

Last but not least, two metallic dog bowls were placed near the table with one of them filled with water, while the other was left empty.  A tool chest was placed on the left of my chair and inside of it, were different type of sex toys and other things I would need to take care of my little Puppy.

After taking a last look around to be sure I had prepared everything, I placed a small wooden box inside the cage. Finally I was ready to call Puppy for her to join me. I sat on the chair crossing my legs, curious to discover how she looked in my little gift. I was sure she would be stunning in it and, of course, excited too!

When the door that led to the corridor started to open, my heart started to bump faster. It felt as though, it was about to jump out of my chest in the trepidation and endless wait. Finally I saw her walking towards me a little embarrassed for her semi hard cock was exposed. I must admit, she looked really pretty wearing her new outfit.

Thanks to the experience I had gained from working on my costume for the convention, I had created a new pair of boots, gloves and everything else that formed her outfit. It was easier than I thought and they fitted her perfectly!

The high boots and the gloves she was wearing, was totally covered by light grey fur and both had claws at the ends.  They were smaller than mine and made to be similar to that of dog’s nails. After all, she was my little Pet on AChat and on webcam, so what would suit her more than a pretty doggie costume?

Even the chest shirt with fake breasts were the same size as the other one she wore that morning. This one though was partially covered by the same fur and was all around her neck and on her shoulders, just to slip right between her boobs and covering their inner sides.

Big doggie ears dominated the other wig I had prepared for her and a pretty tail placed right over her bum cheeks was barely visible behind her back, staying in position thanks to the same type of butt plug I had created for the dragon tail I was wearing even now.

Her face was a bit flushed and bowed down, but her eyes were glued on me and on the table/cage right between us. I wondered what was running through her mind. I was quite sure it was going to be enjoyable. Everything I had planned for us and over the next few days was, especially what was about to happen right now.

Puppy was now right in front of me in all her beauty. I had imagined this moment several times in my fantasies, how she would look dressed as a little doggie. I was pleasantly surprised to discover she was even more pretty than I had expected and I could not hold back my lusty smile.

“So, my little girl....you like your new outfit!?” I asked her, staring at her almost naked body.

“It’s...it’s a little embarrassing but I like it, Rhua”

“Good! But it’s not complete. There is just another little accessory ready for you”

“What’s it?” she asked, with a trembling voice.

“It’s in the cage below the table...you want to know what is it?”

“Of course...I’m really curious, now!”

I could hear the trepidation and excitement in her voice. Right now, I could have her do all I want, she would dance in the palm of my hand if I wanted. All I had to do was give her my orders and she would obey me without hesitation. I loved this sensation and even if I sensed it many times in the past, now that we were face to face it was stronger and despite the slight embarrassment hanging in the air around us, I knew puppy would never try to take a step back.

Smiling again, I tell her what to do.

“If you want it, bend on all fours and bring me that box in the cage, Puppy!”

Without any hesitation Puppy followed immediately my directive and soon she was in front of the box, ready to pick it up with her hands when I suddenly interrupted her.

“Don’t dare to take it in your hands!”

“And how I have to supposed to take it, Rhua!?” she asked, uncertain about what to do.
Then, she noticed the ring on the top of the box and grabbed it between her teeth. Finally, after a moment of difficulty, Puppy was again in front of me, holding the box tightly and waiting for my next order.

“Good work, my little Puppy...” I said, standing up and moving closer to her “Now, stand on your knees and give me the box!”

hentaiboy69

« #9 : February 18, 2015, 05:26:11 AM »

Again, she obeyed me without hesitation. I opened the lid, snapping the lock and finally I show Puppy what was hidden inside that mysterious box: a dark blue collar with spikes! It was made with leather and it was 2 inches long with two lines of spikes all over. A perfect match for Puppy’s new outfit. A small medal with the shape of a bone completed it, with her name engraved on the front side and the words “Property of Lady Rhua” on the other.

Puppy stared at it speechless, probably asking herself what was the meaning of that collar, even if she knew very well deep down. After giving her enough time to ponder the situation, I spoke again.

“You accepted to be my virtual Pet, Puppy. Now, there is something I’m going to ask you once and no more”

I paused just to look at her and at the expression on her face. Right now, I could see many of her emotions: fear, hesitation and last, but don’t least, excitement, probably the strongest of all of them.

Puppy’s eyes were glued on the collar and on the medal with her name on. She was so focused on it that she did not take in anything else happening around her. Her reaction was stronger than I had ever imagined and I was satisfied with it, but the small ceremony was not ended, so I continued.

“Puppy, did you want to be my Pet here as in the virtual world and obey me now and forever?”

My request, probably caught her off guard. For a long instant she remained silent and continued to stare at the collar. Then at a certain point she rose her face to look at me having come to her decision. I saw the excited glow in her eyes and then she spoke to answer me.

“Yes, Rhua...I accept to be your Pet now and forever, no matter if it is in the cyber world or the real world. I will obey you and only you forever!”

Her answer was sincere and made me proud of her. Puppy had taken the final step on that road that would lead her to explore her true nature and she looked ready to do it now till the end, without any other hesitation.

While I removed the collar from the box, I smiled at her.

“From now on, you are allowed to call me Rhua just in public. When we are alone or when I order you, you will refer to me as “Mistress” or “Mistress Rhua.” Is this clear for you, my Pet?”

“Of course, Mistress. I’ll do as you order!” she replied with a steal determination.

I moved behind her, slowly, while she followed me with her eyes, till I disappeared from her sight. With both hands, I placed the collar around her neck and secured it in place, ensuring it wasn’t too tight. Then, when the action was complete, I whispered in her ear.

“This collar is the bond between us and the proof that you belong to me now!”

“And I’ll wear it proudly, Mistress...I swear this to you!” she whispered back to me with a happy smile on her face.

“I know you will...you are a good Pet, after all!”

I stood up and moved in front of her again. Here, I took a look outside the door-window and then at the clock on the wall. It was around 7:00 p.m. and the sky was dark, the perfect moment to begin the first test for my new pet.

“Follow me, Puppy...we are going outside!”

“We need to change, Mistress!”

At her words, I looked at her with a devilish smile. Of course, in a normal situation she was right but what I had in mind was everything but “normal.”

“All we need are our jackets and this.” I replied, waving my Smartphone right in front of her face.

She immediately understood what I had in mind: another photo session outside! But this time, it would be way different from the one we did at the parking area of the airport. We were about to walk down the street dressed as Mistress Rhua and her little Pet Puppy and the chances were high of meeting other people in the street! 

Plus, Puppy had no idea about the place I was about to take her for the photos and this scared her a little, probably more than she admitted to herself. And she was not able to hide it from me.

“Don’t worry...” I said, gently fondling her cheek, “where we are going, no one will see us! It’s too early for you to appear like this in public.”

“Mi-Mistress...you mean you want to...” she babbled, with her eyes wide open. But I immediately interrupted her with a passionate kiss, holding her head from the nape, to stop her moving away from me. Our tongues danced voluptuously and wild, unable to stop, and it halted her objections which was my purpose. Puppy’s body relaxed a little and only when she seemed completely calmed down did I free her from my lips and hand.

“Ready to go, my Pet?”

“Yes, Mistress...show me the way and I follow you!” she replied, determined and taking her jacket.

On the outskirts of Rome the streets were quiet and empty. Time by time, we heard voices coming from the windows of the building around us but we didn’t cross anyone on the way to the nearest park. At the crossroads we saw our first person.  He was on the opposite side of the street and didn’t pay any attention to us, probably too busy to think of his imminent dinner and New Year party.

At last we finally arrived at the entrance of the park: no one was around but we were both nervous and a little scared by this new situation, but both had a determination to continue. Even Puppy looked excited by what was about to happen, she had crossed over her doubts and now seemed impatient to begin the photo session.

Once we were far enough from the access point and had found an area with some light, we started  Puppy’s second photo session and after the first shots of her wearing the jacket, I ordered her to remove it, leaving her body naked, totally exposed to strangers’ eyes and at the cool night weather.

The cold air made Puppy’s body tremble and even though we had taken those photos before in the parking area of the airport just the day before, today she appeared more hesitant, probably scared of the possibility someone would come to the park and call the Police or, even worst, takes pictures of her themselves and post them on the net.

Puppy was trying to hide her dick and tits with her hands but in her eyes, that lusty sparkle was still there. She looked more fired up and for me this was the proof she really found the situation thrilling after all.
I gave her a minute to get used to this new situation but I did not give her permission to put her jacket back on. The more we wait, the more Puppy’s body was freezing.  I was about to ask her if she was ready, when Puppy told me to continue with the shots.

The session lasted around thirty minutes long and I took many shots of her. The more photos I took, the more she self-confident she became with the situation and her poses become sexier and more provocative. I was not indifferent to her beautiful and sensual body. I approached her, looking her straight in the eyes with dirty thoughts now running in my mind and I started to feel the urge to fulfil them right now.

Once I was in front of her, I fondled Puppy’s cheek gently and before she could say or do anything, I kissed her with all the passion I had. Inside me, the desire to make her mine right here and now was strong. The only thing that blocked me from doing so was the place where we were and the high possibility that we could be caught by someone. Even if I must admit, that was a very exciting thought and prospect.

In fact, now I was too excited to simply walk back to our apartment and I was sure Puppy was feeling the same way, so I took all my courage in my hands and did something unexpected.

While we continued to kiss passionately, I opened my jacket untying the belt, then I gently held Puppy’s right hand in mine and moved it right over my girlish and semi-hard dick. The frontal slit of the dress I wore left my panties completely exposed and not able to restrain my dick and finally, for the first time, Puppy’s hand touched it, making it grow more. Initially, her hand was a little hesitant, but soon she began to stroke my dick. Intense chills spilled down my spine, making me unable to wait any longer.

“You must take care of it now, my Pet!” I whispered to her, panting a little.

“Let’s go back to home, Mistress!” she replied, with a satisfied smile on her face. But it immediately disappeared.

“You must do it right now and right here, Puppy!”

The expression on her face was now totally different. It was a mixture of terror and ecstasy and she appeared doubtful about whether she could accomplish my request. It was something she wasn’t expecting.
Puppy’s eyes were moving from mine to my dick and back, many times, probably in a desperate hope I would change my mind but I wondered if she realized that her hand was still stroking my dick and playing with my balls! Her mind might be hesitant, but for me this was proof of how much Puppy’s body was ready to cross over any taboo she might have. She needed just a little push.

I kissed her again, holding and squeezing her full buttocks with my hands, making her body tremble. Puppy would have screamed her pleasure but for my lips and tongue glued to hers, restraining any moans and leaving her quite breathless. When I finally freed her, she was panting hard and I was quite sure she would do what I ordered her.

“So?” I simply asked her.

Without any reply, she knelt down in front of me. Puppy’s eyes stared at my dick, while her hands grabbed the string and pushed my panties a little down, to completely free my erection. For the first time since she arrived in Italy, my dick was finally and totally exposed to her eyesight. Something Puppy had waited for days or maybe weeks and now it became a reality.

Slowly, she kissed the red and swollen tip. The warm and soft touch of Puppy’s lips was even more pleasant than I could ever have imagined. She kissed the whole length of my dick and the more she teased, the more the wait to have her lips wrapped around me, become more difficult to bear.

I knew I must resist the impulse to forcefully push myself in her mouth. I wanted to enjoy every single touch of her lips, her hands and her delightful tongue. I wanted to make it unforgettable for us both. After all, this was our real first time together. Her tongue was wet and a little rough, but the sensation it gave to my rod and balls was marvellous and soon, my first drop of precum leaked out of my lusty tip. Puppy noticed immediately. She let her tongue slide all the way from my balls to the tip and tasted the delicious nectar of her Mistress, something she had wanted to do for a long time. I wanted it badly too!

What she hadn’t noticed, was the fact that I was filming her from the first instant she placed her soft lips over my dick and kissing it as she fell in love with it. I must admit that it was getting difficult to focus on setting my Smartphone in the right position to record this amazing moment. Many times I was tempted to stop, but I wanted to have indelible proof of what Puppy was doing right now, for two reasons. Of course, one was to look at it whenever I wanted, and the second was to have something I could use to push her to obey me more easily, threatening to publish it under his real name.

Of course, this wasn’t something I would do, but I was sure the threat of such would be a perfect way to beat any hesitation and any possible doubts she might still have. However, judging by the enthusiasm and dedication Puppy was putting in, taking care of my dick in a public place like this, I doubted there would be any necessity to force her to follow my instructions, in the future.

Puppy’s tongue was now lingering on my burning tip and at every touch of her tongue, more precum leaked out but my little Pet was too greedy for it to let it slide down my dick for too long. And every time she did that, the amount of precum increased. A clear sign of how much I enjoyed the amazing treatment I was receiving from Puppy.

My breath was heavy and I could barely hold back my moans of pleasure. Puppy pushed me to my limit. I sensed it, and she knew it too. All of a sudden, she wrapped my dick in her soft lips, accepting the whole tip in her mouth. A mouth warm and wet, the perfect place for my dick to stay and now ready to explode at any time. 

This was so unexpected but the very pleasant sensations didn’t help me to keep my body under control. Puppy allowed my dick further and deeper in to her mouth, taking care to titillate the tip with her tongue. She relished and ate my dick a little more. I lost a little control of my body, till she had half of me well planted in her voracious mouth.

Puppy gave me a little of time to breathe and try to regain some of my composure, or this was what I hoped for. Suddenly, she let my girlish rod completely penetrate her mouth till my balls hit her chin, making me moan loudly and forced me to contract my muscles to prevent me from coming immediately.

Then she began a slow but unstoppable back and forth movement. This action caused the butt plug I was wearing to massage my prostate, making it even more difficult to resist the intense pleasure that was inexorably growing within me. The more I tried to resist, the more I contracted my muscles and this gave birth to an endless and pleasant cycle. A cycle Puppy was going to interrupt soon with her skilled and amazing mouth.

In fact, all of a sudden, she again pushed all of my girlish member deep in to her mouth, but this time she didn’t let it slip back. She kept my cock in that position as long as she could hold her breath. She did it again and again. I wasn’t able to tell how many time she did that, all I knew was, I couldn’t hold my excitement back any longer. A copious spray of my semen jettisoned out of my tip, filling her mouth and sliding down her throat. My moans turned into a yell of pleasure, maybe too loud for a public place, but that feeling was too strong to contain. It was maybe more than any of my ex-girlfriends had ever given me during the five years we were together.

I was breathless and speechless, staring at Puppy. My semen leaked down the corner of her delicious mouth. I knelt in front of her and covered her with her jacket, then I kissed her again. I tasted my own semen directly from her lips and mouth. It was a little salty, maybe, but it tasted better than I expected, probably thanks to the diet I had followed in the last months.

Her body had stopped trembling so much but for sure she needed to go back to a warm place to be totally restored. We both stood up and walked back to our apartment. During the walk, I could not stop thinking of the wonderful blowjob she had given me and I could hardly wait to be home again to have more fun with my precious Pet. I smiled at her and I was sure she was thinking the same, because a happy smile was bestowed on her face as well.

hentaiboy69

« #10 : February 24, 2015, 10:52:29 AM »

When we were finally at the apartment, it was around 9:00 p.m. The place was warm and Puppy immediately felt better, finally safe from the air of the evening. Of course, our little game wasn’t over but for the moment, we would take a little break, just to have the chance to warm our bodies and get rid of the cold that was grasping us.

I sat on the chair with Puppy kneeling on my left with her head on my thighs, while I gently fondled her hair. Puppy was pleasantly murmuring while I watched the video I had taken of her blowjob. Every action she had done, every touch of her lips or tongue...everything was captured in the memory of my Smartphone but most importantly, so was her performance and the exquisite pleasure carved in my mind and body forever.

This first experience had blown away the last doubts I had till those few hours ago. We had finally found our true selves and sexuality and, maybe, I had found my true love. We stayed like this for twenty minutes or more. I enjoyed every moment of them, because it gave me the chance to stare at my precious Pet and to think and elaborate again every single step of my plan for the night.

I knew it would be a great night for us, probably the best New Year Eve we had ever had till now! Of course, we were going to have dinner, but not right now! Before our meal, we had to properly celebrate the New Year and that, surely was the best way ever!

I stretched a little, while Puppy knelt again on her feet in front of me, waiting to fulfil my wishes. I looked at her with a satisfied smile. She had served me well so far, even if she had some hesitations at the beginning. I didn’t blame her for it though, I would probably have acted in the same way, if I were in her place.

The more I looked at her, the more I found her beautiful and the doubts about my true feelings seemed so far away now.  I was truly in love with Puppy and even though I knew it would never happen, I wished with all my heart to have that possibility to live the rest of my life with her. No matter if she was a man in her ordinary life! I wanted to cuddle her, punish her when she didn’t obey me! I wanted to do everything to her, but most important I truly wished she felt the same about me! Maybe in the next few days, I would discover it.

Puppy was getting impatient and the wait for her new orders was too long for her.  She managed to control her impulses, and I clearly understood it. I was proud of her, of what she had done and how she had acted up until now. She had to prove me some more though how determined she was and I was sure she would not disappoint me. Then, I noticed she was staring at my panties and at what was hidden inside them.

“Well, well, well. What are you looking at, Puppy?” I asked her, a little disappointed.

“N-nothing, Mistress. I swear to you!”

“Did you think I’m blind, Puppy? I know you were staring at my panties.”

“I wasn’t, I swear it, Mistress!” she babbled again.

Without any hesitation, I slapped her on the cheek, making Puppy lose her balance. In reaction she extended her right hand to support herself from falling to the floor. Puppy wasn’t expecting that reaction from me at all.  I could see it in her eyes, so when I asked her again what she was looking at, this time she didn’t hesitate to tell me the truth.

“I’m sorry...but I can’t get out of my head the smell and the delicious taste of your cute dick, Mistress.” She looked at me, then continued, “I want it again...I really need it!”

It was exactly what I had hoped from her. That was Puppy’s first experience with a real cock and it was more intense and pleasant than she had thought. Despite her curiosity, that first-hand experience, hadn’t been what she had expected at all. It had awoken strong feelings within her and now, she was beginning to get addicted.  The same had happened in our past games on AChat. After two years and half, I knew Puppy very well and I was quite sure she would soon be totally addicted to having sex with another man and soon that will dominant her sexuality. It was exactly how it had happened to me. The thought of that situation made me smile devilishly.

“My my, Puppy. If you hadn’t have lied to me, I was happy to satisfy your desire. But now...”

“Please, Mistress, I want it so badly!” she begged.

“I don’t know, you didn’t act as a good Pet!”

“I’ll be good from now on, I swear it! Pleeease!”

Puppy was desperately begging me. I had her in the palm of my hand and it really excited me. She had done this in the past too, during our cam’s games. Hearing her beg right in front of me, made everything different and difficult, because I was very tempted to give in to her request.

But I would not. I was Puppy’s Mistress and I could not show her any weakness, not now that I had her under my control. I looked at her in silence, then at the cage and at the box near my chair, trying to find an interesting and exciting solution. A solution that jumped suddenly in my mind.

From the tools chest, I took a blindfold and handed it to Puppy but I ordered her to wait before wearing it. Then, I rustled in the chest in search of three silicone dildos. I had prepared at my place just for our games and put them right in front of her.  Their shapes were similar and resembled the form of a dragon dildo I had found on the internet. Each one had soft spikes near the base and some rounded ones along all its length. They were made specially and in such a way they would not cause any possible disease during their use. They could be cleaned, wiped and washed quite easily.

On the bottom of each of them, the base was made to place easily on a smooth surface and the shape granted a suction effect which let them stay more stable in the position they are placed.
The three toys were different sizes: the smaller one had an insertable length similar to the one of my girlish dick, while the biggest one was more than two and half times the size of the first, including the circumference. The third one was a midway size of the first two and about 12 inches long, with a circumference of 9.5 inches and it was the one I preferred, even though I found the biggest one quite tempting.

I placed the three of them right in front of Puppy, with the smallest one on her left and the biggest one on her right and let her take a good look at them all. Then I explained to her what was about to happen: wearing the blind fold, she had to touch one of them without using her hands and afterwards, she had to take care of it with her mouth first and then,  she was to have a nice ride on it.

After I finished my explanation, Puppy swallowed nervously, probably worried by the possibility of choosing the biggest one. It was a massive dildo to put in her ass and even if she had practiced a lot, nothing that big had penetrated inside her before. Puppy was really doubtful that she would able to ride it properly.
At the same time though, I saw that lusty, interested glint in her eyes and an unstoppable desire to give it a try no matter what dimension of the toy she was about to choose.

Once the blindfold covered her eyes, I moved the dildos in three different positions, and then I let the game begin. On all fours, Puppy slowly crawled around the table in search of them. A couple of times she neared the biggest one, missing it by just a few inches. It took a few minutes for her to finally find and settle for one. Of course, she didn’t know which one of the three it was, but I was very pleased to see that she had found my favourite one.

“You know what you have to do now don’t you, Puppy?” I asked her, preparing my Smartphone to film her once again.

“Of course, Mistress Rhua!”

Her answer was simple and without hesitation. Puppy was getting used very well to her new found position. She was ready to comply with any type of request I made of her and I was very proud of this resolution she had, as I was proud to have her as my personal Pet.

Eventually, her sweet tongue had a first taste of the dildo she had chosen. Slowly, Puppy’s lips moved long the dildo, searching for its top and taking care to treat it with love and admiration. She kissed it lightly, and then she on finding the tip, she kissed it with extreme devotion.

Looking at her, I had to bite my lips to resist the temptation to order her to take care of me immediately! I watched fascinated at the way she kissed it. It was amazing and at the same time it was the proof of how much she loved dildos and, of course, real cocks. She kissed it continuously, exploring it all over. Puppy now had a more clear idea about the effective dimension of that dildo and seemed a little relieved by the fact she hadn’t found the biggest one.  I was sure, however, she could have handled that one too, if she had chosen it.

Her kisses were now more sensual and slowly she began to give it small touches with her tongue. It looked like she was getting more comfortable with the dildo and almost appeared impatient to explore every inch of its length.

Watching her tongue licking the dildo passionately excited me and reminded me of the strong and intense sensation Puppy gave me just less than two hours ago in the park. Shivers ran down my spine and stirred on my growing dick. In my mind I was imaging the moment when finally I would be inside her pretty buttocks.

I was waiting for this moment since the time I had first asked her to come to Italy and spend New Year’s Eve with me. Now the moment was about to come true. I just had to wait a little longer and enjoy the amazing show Puppy was performing for me. Puppy’s saliva made the dildo shine. Her drool covered half of its length and Puppy was working it well determined to worship cover every last inch of it. Her tongue didn’t rest, she was eager in that the moment, kissing, sucking and gently nibbling her toy.

I watched her worshiping that dildo with extreme devotion. It was something I had only seen in some porn clips on the internet. In real, it was incredible and I found her adorable. My desire grew for her to take care of my now very hard and swollen dick.

I began to think of her soft lips wrapped around my dick and that warm mouth of hers, so comfy and ready to welcome my white and delicious seed. My dick was so hard that it began to throb and hurt.  I felt as though it could explode at any moment. I resisted the temptation to touch myself, even though I found it very, very difficult.

Puppy opened her mouth wide to wrap the tip of the dildo with her lips, my resistance nearly crumbled. My eyes were glued to her mouth which was now eating the dildo little by little. The tip was a little smaller than the base. It had a circumference of around 7.7 inches and until now, nothing that big had ever been in Puppy’s mouth. My little Pet wasn’t the type of girl who gave in at the first hurdle: after a short break and two more tries, she was getting used to that dimension and spread her sultry mouth open, feeding it in slowly. She pushed and sucked until she was totally filled by that enormous thing. No matter how hard Puppy will tried, it was still too large for her to take more than 4 inches deep in to her mouth.

Her cheeks looked like they were close to exploding. She was barely able to hold the fake phallus in and most likely her jaw ached a little for her efforts. But still, she didn’t hesitate in what she was doing. She sucked that monster like a real professional. Even though her eyes were hidden by the blindfold, I was fairly sure she had them closed to savour this wonderful sensation. I saw the devotion in her to her “job” and the way she was waving her pretty bottom, was like a dog wagging her tail in appreciation.

The show she offered to me was really tempting and I wanted to jump on her right then and there. It was difficult to resist, especially from the moment she began to wiggle her sexy hips. The idea she was doing it to tease me was titillating. My dick reacted. It throbbed and was begging for some relief, something I didn’t want to do until I was fully satisfied with Puppy’s performance.

In fact, if this was a test for Puppy as a real submissive, it was for me too, being my first time as a Mistress, as Puppy’s Mistress. I could not let my instinct dominate me or I had no rights to command obedience from Puppy anymore. I wasn’t expecting it would be so difficult to control myself with her just a few feet away from me. It was some way different from all the moments we had spent together on webcam. It was more intense and frustrating because to be with her, I had just to take a step and Puppy could finally be mine, something the screen didn’t allow.

My body was burning and the desire to join Puppy was driving me crazy but I must resist. No matter how difficult it was, I had put us in this situation and I was the one who was running the game, so I must play my role until the end. And now, I perfectly knew what I had to do.

First of all, I ordered to Puppy to stop and get ready for her second task, removing the butt plug she had been wearing for almost four or more hours. Suddenly, a lustful smile appeared on her face. She understood what was about to happen and she was getting really impatient now. I rustled in my tools chest, as I heard the sound of the plug popping out of her now stretched little rose. Once I found what I was looking for, I stood again in front of her.

“Ready to ride it, my Pet?”

“Of course, Mistress Rhua!” she replied, licking her lips.

“Good Puppy. Now, wait until I put some lube on it.”

Telling her this, I poured a generous amount of lubrication on the dildo, wiping it carefully all over and making it ready to go deeply and safely inside Puppy’s anus. Then, when I was done with the dildo, I knelt behind Puppy and without warning, I pushed two fingers in to her sweet rose to test how well stretched she was now.

Puppy couldn’t hold her first moan of pleasure and soon a second one followed it, revealing to me how excited she was. I let my fingers pop out and then poured some lube on them but this time, I put three fingers in to her, all in one go, straight in to her pretty rose. She moaned loudly. I pushed my fingers as deep as possible and moved them inside her to stretch her warm canal, making Puppy breathe a little heavier. Each of her sensual moans were closer to the other.

I continued like this for several minutes, till Puppy was about to beg me to let her cum. At that exact moment I stopped the play with her delicious rose bud. When Puppy sensed my fingers sliding out of her, I could see the disappointed expression on her face, but it soon disappeared because she knew that meant the moment had come to ride the dildo for me. I helped her to get in position right over that monsterous shaft and pointed her greedy rose on its tip. It rubbed against the dildo.

And now, Puppy was waiting my order to ride that dildo, the biggest one she had ever had till now. She swallowed twice while she waited for my permission, something I gave her after I placed my Smartphone in position to film everything that was going to take place from now on in the room. Before she went down on it, I gave her a last bit of advice.

“Take it easy at the beginning, my Pet. You are not used to something big like this! I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”

“I will, Mistress...and thank you for being so concerned for me!”

“Because I love you...” It was what I would like to say to Puppy but I don’t do that. I was scared she might not accept my feelings for her and she would disappear from my life forever, putting her marriage and children first. As it must be of course. But I found, a situation like that would break my heart for long, long time.

“Mistress, are you all right?” Puppy asked me, not hearing my voice.

“It’s none of your business, Puppy. Anyway, it’s show time, now!”

“Yes Mistress!” she replied, pushing her voracious rose against the dildo and letting the point of the tip deflower it.

No matter how hard she tried, she could not hold her loud moans. The loudest I had heard from her in two years and half. And this was just the beginning! Slowly, the dildo disappeared a little more slowly devoured by Puppy’s hungry rose. It was not without any consequence however: on Puppy’s face, a grimace of pain appeared cutting her breath and forcing her to stop to get used to that enormous thing which was now invading her.

She panted heavily and hesitated a little before continuing to let the monster open her up and push further inside of her.  As I suspected, at the moment it was too much for Puppy but there was something in her trembling body that made me sure she would go until the end of her task.

After a short break, Puppy pushed her body down on that monster, her body eating it a little more. She panted and moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure. She repeated this sequence three more times and at each step, a little more of the dildo disappeared in her widening passage.

While I watched her, I wondered if I had Puppy’s determination. I had had sex with another guy at the event at Lucca, but I never tried to ride a dildo as big as that and honestly, I was not sure if I wanted to give it a try, especially now that I see how difficult and, most important, how painful it seemed. For this reason, I admired Puppy. Despite the pain she was experiencing, she was determined to fulfil my request. No matter how hard it was, proving to me how devoted her was to me, her Mistress.

I would have liked to tell her to stop, to not push herself so far just to satisfy my behaviour, but something stopped me and I knew what it was.  I was scared Puppy would see through me and realise, my love was not just a sexual attraction between us.  I truly loved her since the first time we had met on web cam and since that encounter, my feelings for her had grown. Yesterday, when I was finally able to hold her in my arms, it just confirmed the feelings I had for her, once and for all.

Whilst I was lost in my thoughts, minutes passed during which, Puppy made progress with her task. Little by little, she became more used to the fat dimension of the dildo and it was now 5 inches deep inside of her. It meant she was now able to take almost half of it. There was no more signs of pain on her face. She seemed happy and very excited as she let the dildo slide back and forth in her canal. Her moans became even wilder and louder than before and she sped up her movements. Slowly increasing little by little. Her whole body was now ready to accept that monster inside of her, no longer scared by it. She began to ride it passionately and as I stared at her, my admiration increased. I wished I had her determination and confidence to accomplish what she had. This steely resolve is something expected in a Dominant. A Mistress was not allowed to show such a weakness otherwise she would never be completely respected by her Pet. Or that is what I thought and believed was important for a Mistress.

hentaiboy69

« #11 : February 24, 2015, 10:53:34 AM »

Puppy’s sensual moans filled the room and they became louder at every little segment of the dildo that disappeared inside of her.  Outside the explosion of the early fireworks barely covered her voice, now loud enough to the point that our neighbours might hear her too. That could be a little problematic, if they came knocking on our door. It was time to find an easy and fast solution for that potential problem and I had the right one, something I and Puppy could both enjoy.

First of all, I removed my panties, letting them slide all the way down my legs and leaving them on the table. Then, I approached Puppy with my eyes glued on her sweet lips, impatient to feel them again wrapped around my hard dick. Once I was at her side, I gently fondled her hair while I slowly wanked my dick, now pointed right at her face.

“Aaahhh…Is that you, Mistress?” Puppy asked, panting and moaning.

“Yes, my sweet Pet...it’s time to give you what you wanted from the beginning!”

At my words, a lustful and happy smile appeared on Puppy’s face. She was so turned on. Soon, she would have to bite down on her own lips to stop herself releasing her seed. Some precum leaked from her tip and dribbled down her cock. A clear sign of how much that monster dildo was pushing Puppy to her limits.
I knelt near her and let the tip of the claw that cover my left index finger run along her cock, from the burning tip to the base, just to stimulate Puppy a little more. Despite my expectation, Puppy resisted it once, twice...but at the third time, her body was totally overwhelmed by shivers of intense pleasure and I understood she needed just a little stimulation to finally release her white and sticky rain. All I have to do was choose the hottest way to allow it.

I held her cock in my left hand and alternated between wanking her and teasing her again with the light scratches of my claw. I wanted more though to satisfy me, so I had to find another way. But which one? Right now, nothing came to my mind. At the moment all I could do was to stare at her cock, when suddenly, inspiration fired into my brain, an idea which came from nowhere.

Puppy was now arching her back backwards and supporting her body with her arms, offering to me the perfect chance to carry out my plan. I placed myself right over her, my back to her face, with my legs spread and the dress and tail moved to one side, revealing my round butt to her. Then, I bent forward, till my face was right in front of Puppy’s cock, now just two or less inches away from my lips. I stayed like this, staring at her cock for a while. The smell of it and of Puppy’s seed filled my nostrils and I licked my lips at the idea of finally tasting her. Something I had waited and wanted for months now. To make it a reality, I just had to cover the small distance which separated my lips from her delicious cock. I bent a little more and finally I kissed Puppy’s cock right on its tip, making more intense shivers run along her body and pushing her to the edge of her limit.

I felt the same shivers running all over my body, now. Puppy’s leaking seed was delicious on my lips, maybe just a little more sour than mine. I opened my mouth to receive her burning hot and almost ready to explode cock. I felt in Heaven. Puppy immediately reacted to that new and pleasant sensation on her cock. She moved her head forward instinctively and hit my dick placed right in front of her, leaving Puppy a little perplexed, at the beginning. Then, excited and curious, Puppy licked it slowly and with devotion, till the point she made me want to moan. Instead of my voice spilling out of my mouth, when I opened my lips to moan, her cock slipped inside and slid on my tongue, turning it in to a sort of sexy cock ripple of pleasure.

And here it came. Unable to resist this new sensation, Puppy released a first load of her seed, completely filling my mouth with it. She released a lot and in the position I was in, I couldn’t swallow it all, so it began to spill out of my mouth and dribbled, falling all over the floor.

Puppy finally took my rod in her warm and voracious mouth, just before a second load filled mine. This time, her seed was so much that I feared I would suffocate. I let Puppy’s cock pop out of my mouth so I was able to breathe properly. While I swallowed the small amount which remained in my mouth, her delicious cream was now spraying and floating in the air to land. It jettisoned up and on to the floor about 3 feet away of us!

I was about to bend down again on her when I felt Puppy’s soft lips pressed against my balls. My voracious and insatiable Pet had taken the whole length of my girlish dick in her warm mouth and, again, like the first time she had, she was taking it all inside her mouth, stilling and sucking on it. It stayed in her mouth and I realised she was holding her breath to savour the fullness in her mouth. The stimulation I sensed on the tip of my dick was very strong. At first it felt like my skin was being ripped away but at last it became pleasant, especially because the mouth that was giving me this intense sensation was that of my Puppy.

“PUPPYYYYYY!” I yelled, when I exploded in her mouth, totally filling her with my warm cream.

At that point, I expected to have my dick free from her mouth, but it didn’t happen: Puppy still pushed her mouth against my balls. My cream went directly down her throat and she didn’t stop till the last drop had shot from me. Only then did Puppy free my dick from her exciting grip and then, she fell on the floor. The dildo popped out loudly from her gaping anus. It caused her to spray a last and short spurt of white seed from her cock. The semen fell all over her belly. We were both heavily panting and I had to use the table as support. My legs trembled after the intense pleasure Puppy had given me. We stared at each other, knowing the night and the fun was not over and after a few minutes, I was able to stand on my legs, while Puppy was still lying on the floor, exhausted. She appeared defenceless in front of me.  I saw even though she had orgasmed just a few minutes ago, her cock was still high and ready to come all over again.

Outside, the sound of some fireworks filled the air, announcing the arrival of the New Year. Since I was a child I had always like to stare at them, at the trails of lights and sparks they leave in the night sky. I found them particularly amazing over water and the spectacular reflections of the explosions of pretty lights. Even tonight, I didn’t want to miss them. Puppy followed me to the door-window and here, once the curtains was opened, I let her lean against it. The glass was cold and made her body tremble a little, but soon that sensation disappeared from Puppy’s body.

I ordered her to spread her legs and point her pretty bum outwards, to offer me a better look at her cute and stretched rosebud. I lay on her back, softly biting the lobe of her left ear, then I started to kiss her neck, slowly moving down it till I reached her shoulder and again, my kisses moved long her spine. Puppy moaned softly at every touch of my lips on her skin. Eventually, I reached her pretty bum cheeks. They were firm and full, less rounded than mine, but still, I found them very cute and perfect for spanking or even to place my hard girlish dick right between them in the crevice.

I smacked her bum cheeks twice making her moan loudly and her breath turned heavier. Her warm and heavy breath expelled and formed a steamy aura on the glass of the window. The large area was bound to grow larger with the increase of Puppy’s excitement. First, I had to grease her delicious rose. I held Puppy’s cheeks tight in my hand and spread them, revealing her pulsing entrance to my sight. She was beautiful and the closer the view I had of my precious Pet, the more I was excited by her widened anal passage.

Unable to resist any longer, my tongue began to move around Puppy’s rosette, slowly at first. It aroused her more at every circle of my tongue. I rimmed her, enjoyed her and tongue poked her inside that marvellous back door. I advanced little by little until, at last, I pushed my tongue deep inside of her.
Puppy’s pleasure was becoming more intense and she panted softly. She reached the point she couldn’t hardly moan any more. My tongue was digging deep inside of her, licking her inner sanctum without mercy. My little Pet resisted this new and incredible stimulation to ride the pleasure as long as she could. The stimulation tortured and pleased her at the same time. My tongue was getting greedy. It wanted to explore every inch of Puppy’s canal. I pressed my mouth against her entrance and push my tongue as deep as I could. My tongue penetrated Puppy’s body and I heard her panting more clearly now and I could sense Puppy’s body tremble while I continued to titillate her. I gave no rest or mercy to Puppy who was now incapable of doing anything, not even to beg me to stop.

Suddenly I stood up, looking at my Pet. She was panting with an exhausted but really excited expression on her face. The blindfold had moved a little away, leaving her left eye uncovered. It was glued on me and on my dick. She stared at it languidly. She wanted it deeply, as I wanted to let her have a taste of it right now.

Holding my dick in my hand, I rubbed its tip between Puppy’s bum cheeks, teasing her a little. Then, I pressed it against her entrance, now less stretched but still warm and pulsing. I took a look at Puppy’s face and saw her licking her lips lustily. Without any more hesitation, I pushed suddenly half of my dick inside her, forcing Puppy to arch her back and almost yell with pleasure. She was too breathless however and just a small sigh of delight spilled from of her mouth. I pushed my dick a little deeper in her and the sensation I got from her warm and comfy ass, gave me strong rapture chills all over my body.

Of course, this was not the first time I had penetrated someone, I had had sex with my ex in the past, but it was the first time for me to experience anal sex and despite the fact that Puppy was riding a huge dildo till few minutes ago, her ass seemed tight around my girlish dick.

Not that mine was a big one. It was smaller than Puppy’s cock. She was contracting her muscles while I let my dick slid backwards and forwards in her.  I went as deep as I could inside her and when I withdrew again, Puppy relaxed the muscles to facilitate the penetration. With her help my dick went in a little bit deeper each time. My back and forth movement became faster, little by little and with it, the pleasure we both experienced was getting more intense and wild, filling our entire bodies.

I had waited for this moment for so long and so badly, that at the beginning I could hardly believe it was not a dream. The more I heard our moans, the more I knew this was the reality.  I truly wished this moment would never end and Puppy could stay at my side forever.

My reason knew this would never happen but deep in my heart, I wished it with all my strength. My feelings for Puppy had grown during the last two days more than I had expected. Puppy was here, right in front of me, panting and moaning while I took her, gifting both of us with the most incredible pleasure we had ever experienced. Her moans were sensual and holding her pretty bum in my hands was all I had wanted from the first moment I saw her as Tim at the airport.  Right now, I could finally fulfil that very desire!

I smacked her cheeks again, pushing the whole length of my dick deep inside Puppy. The sound of my balls hitting against her body was exciting, but what really excited me right now, was a thought that was hammering at my mind for a few minutes.

Right in front of our window, there was a big balcony of an apartment and the lights inside were on. This meant that someone was inside and was celebrating the New Year Eve with friends or family. I saw some silhouettes moving behind the curtains but until now, no one had come to the window to watch the sky’s burst of colours.

“What if someone sees us?”

The question hammered in my mind. Our living room was not lit up much but there was enough bright light to reveal what we are doing there especially with our bodies against the window.

The idea of being caught out by prying eyes tickled my mind and made my excited temperature rise to the point I wasn’t sure for how long I could hold back my ejaculation. Puppy’s desire shone in her eyes. This did not help me in controlling my body’s libido. Everything around seemed to push me to my limit of endurance. I was so hot and turned on. Suddenly, the cracked emotional voice of Puppy attracted my attention.

“Hnnggg...Mistress...I’m about to come!”

I lay back on Puppy and pushed her face against the window, then I whispered to her.

“Not yet, my Pet, not yet! Hold it...hold it a little longer for me!”

“I-I’ll try...” she replied, panting and moaning, “but I don’t know how long I can hold it back!”

Then, I softly chewed her lobe with my teeth, making Puppy moan her pleasure. Her voice was partially drowned out by the explosions of some fireworks. On the other side of the street, I saw the silhouettes standing up all together.  One of them had a bottle in their hands. Midnight was fast approaching and with it, the New Year!

The alarm of my Smartphone confirmed it to me. I had set it to ring a minute before midnight and then, every ten seconds, so we could have a sort of countdown. And now, it was a fight against time: we both knew we were close to reaching orgasm...the last of this year and the first of the new one.

With large movements, I began to penetrate her deeply, pushing my dick all the way inside her and nearly pulling it out when I moved backwards, then I pushed it inside again, giving no rest to Puppy’s rosette. Back and forth, rhythmically in and out, our bodies trembled and built to the crest of a big sensual wave.
The alarm rang again, twice now, so just thirty seconds to take us to the New Year. It was a really short time but it felt longer than the actual time as I resisted the urge to let fly my passion. Every time the alarm rang, resistance was barely impossible, the temptation greater still. We were both ready to explode. We were both on the edge, gritting out teeth, sweating in need. Finally, the tone purposely changed on my phone to show the arrival of Midnight had started.

“Release it....release all you have, my Pet!” I yelled

And with that I filled Puppy’s ass with my load. It was a relieving but strong sensation. At the same time, now inside her I felt a fire which made our passion burn more intense and wild. And when Puppy released her seed, it shot all over the window. This fire became stronger and our bodies burnt with desire, riding on our wave of passion that made us come time and time again, one after another until we were without strength and totally spent.

We are both lay there shell shocked, lying by the windows, breathing harder than we ever had before. Puppy’s body was burning pressed between mine and the glass. The glass was so steamy that we could hardly look outside. Not that we cared, I had all I needed right here with me and I knew I was not going to let Puppy leave me so easily. Her hands were placed over the window, in a desperate search of support for her exhausted body, and she looked at me with a very satisfied expression. I placed my hands over hers, holding them tenderly, and smiling at her. I told Puppy the words I always feared to speak out loud.

“I love you, Puppy...from the bottom of my heart!”

They spilled out naturally, without any hesitation, and I was not scared anymore of her reaction to them.

“I love you too, Mistress...” she replied, with a pretty smile “I have always loved you.”

I kissed Puppy passionately, more so than earlier that night.  We had finally revealed our true feeling for each other and now that I heard her words, my heart was relieved and filled with happiness.

I didn’t care that we were both two guys who enjoyed cross-dressing, and I didn’t care that Tim would move back home in about a week or that he had a wife and daughters waiting him there. All I cared about was the now and us, Lady Rhua and Puppy, two girls who had fallen in love with each other!

And while I continued to kiss her, outside the fireworks lit up the sky, offering a wonderful show to all the people who were now filling the streets of Rome: the New Year has finally begun and with it, Our Story!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: