*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Blue's House
« previous next »
: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
: Blue's House  ( 106390 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #195 : August 27, 2014, 03:31:13 AM »

Grewat news for us, lil Blue!

And with this post you made, i'd like to tell you.......wellcome home, my dear redhair friend! hug and kisses for you and i hope they can help you to feel better!

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #196 : August 27, 2014, 06:16:11 AM »

Just can clap my hands a wait :)

Kisses blue red haired girl :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #197 : August 27, 2014, 12:42:44 PM »

Can't wait to read them, i might even overcome my problems of long text and little pictures in english for it.

So please Blue, post one soon.

Love, hugs and kisses. (and for old times i add some spanks too  ;) )

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
bluedenim
: 3007

« #198 : August 27, 2014, 04:35:07 PM »

BLUE DENIM:
The (mis)Adventures of a Californian sub.

A little about BlueDenim first. That isn’t her real name but it is the one she uses when she plays on the fantasy site where she first discovered just how much of a sub she was. She is a redhead, athletic build from the waist downwards, skinny arms and a 36” chest. Did I mention her hair? It’s copper-colored and hangs about half-way down her back in long ringlets. Unless she either doesn’t put enough conditioner on or doesn’t dry it fast enough, in which case she looks like the star of “The Hair Bear Bunch” She is a 22-year old University student, but this all started 3 years ago…. Or was it a little longer than that?
There will be more biography as the stories come out, but that’s sufficient for now.
Blue Denim discovered a fantasy site where people could have cybersex in 3d graphics via an avatar they could create. After a few weeks Blue Denim also discovered the site had a forum where members discussed their sexual fantasies and more. Eventually the forum gained a story telling side where the members would post vignettes of their fantasies and then they started role-playing with each other.
This is one of the stories that Blue Denim played out with a wonderful man, a friend who was cruelly snatched by cancer not long after this story was written.
The setting is a bar. It is a bar where all the friends from the fantasy site hang out, It is in a very old building, at one end of the building, where there used to be offices. The rest of the old building used to be a cold storage warehouse from before electricity, where huge blocks of ice were towed down from Canada up the river and into The Ice House. The Ice House had thick walls, both supporting walls and the internal walls too to keep the cold in and the heat out. The huge doors at the opposite end of the warehouse to the office block opened to allow “refrigerator cars” from the railroad to be shunted strait in & out as well as flat beds carrying the ice in from the nearby river.
After the advent of electrical refrigeration, the Warehouse fell into disuse and in 1910 the offices were converted into a dance hall with a bar owned by one Stanley Grill.
Stanley met Doris Bar in New York, where she was a famous dancer. They fell madly in love with each other and were soon married. Doris retired from the stage, but still danced at the lavish parties they threw at their hotel. Luck was not on their side it seemed when in 1910 the hotel burned down due to carelessness with a cigarette end, but Stanley, not only wealthy but resourceful, bought what used to be The Ice House and it’s office block and converted the office block into a dance hall & bar.
The bar and dance hall and became the favourite venue for the pre-war hoi-polloi. The bar started serving food cooked on a fire-pit outside and became a famous Bar & Grill, in 1911, it’s neon sign bright & proud lighting up the sky became a tourist attraction in it’s own right
“BAR & GRILL” The place to Meet & Eat.
In 1911, Doris & Stan sailed to London to meet Doris’ English family, returning on the RMV Titanic’s maiden voyage. That was the last time any of their friends & customers saw them alive.
In spite of the policy of women & children first, Doris chose to stay on board the sinking ship with Stanley and gave her seat up to a teenage boy. The great grandson of this boy tends the bar today, he is known as Old Joe.
Stanley & Doris had no heirs. Stanley was an only child whose parents were long dead and had no living relatives at all. Doris’ English family wanted nothing to do with the bar and it was sold for a pittance.
The bar never regained it’s social status, but stayed open under several guises. During prohibition, the warehouse became used for secure storage, the smaller thick-walled rooms gained thick heavy doors for added security and they became popular with the local racketeers & mobsters for storing larger possessions that wouldn’t fit in the bank’s safety deposit boxes as well as illicit alcohol. The dance hall remained open, but the bar was made into a speak-easy and pool-hall whilst beer & spirits were doing a roaring trade in a secret section of the warehouse which was only accessible from the old office block by a now hidden passage from the pool-room.
Stanley & Doris, it seemed however, were not prepared to let their Bar & Grill go. There were incidents passed down by word of mouth of objects moving on their own, sometimes disappearing, sometimes appearing from nowhere, of dance music from the early 1900’s being played after closing time when the bar was completely empty and these incidents were always accompanied by the strong smell of jasmine, Doris’ favourite flower & perfume. On Halloween sometimes, people would report tales of mists filling the room and voices talking to them.
This particular Halloween was a special one. It was 100 years since the deaths of Stanley & Doris.
There was a fancy dress party at the Bar & Grill and it seems that Stanley & Doris were up for some mischief of their own. Let’s join James and Blue Denim as they head separately towards the party.

« : August 28, 2014, 01:11:03 AM bluedenim »

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #199 : August 27, 2014, 07:08:53 PM »

Great Blue,
very inteerresting informative  post  specially for a newbie like me.

Thanks  heaps  i look forward to your next  post  with eager  anticipation

Hugs and kisses

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #200 : August 27, 2014, 09:12:18 PM »

Nice so far Blue, and chunks like this are very readable for me without loosing my concentration.

Thanks for that and keep up the good work.

You might get rewarded for it ;)

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Stone
: 1842

« #201 : August 27, 2014, 09:55:57 PM »

I am glad you decided to take the plunge and write.
I know how you feel about confidence. I am always wondering if I can do it, if my writing is good enough, will people like it, the questions are endless and drive me mad, let alone my poor Jayc.  I still have doubts but with the support of Jayc, Brandy, Tightfit and Bear, I have tried and so far, its worked.
If I can do it,  Bluedenim - you can too.

I am enjoying what you have done so far and wait with baited breath for more.  Well Done for taking that first step.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #202 : October 02, 2014, 11:13:45 AM »

thought I'd post these here.. I'm not sure where to post anything any more.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
LovingSir

« #203 : March 10, 2015, 05:56:00 PM »

What a beautiful base line for your story Bluedenim. I would love to read more if you have continued to write. Hopefully you have, but just did not post. This has given so much insight to other things I have read so far in the AB&G. Thank you Dear lady.
: 1 ... 12 13 [14]  
« previous next »
: