*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Extend the Description
« previous next »
: [1]
: Extend the Description  ( 2466 )
SukiSlut
: 12

« : December 24, 2014, 05:37:17 AM »

Thiis would be very easy to do. If necessary drop the five radio buttons (anal, fuck etc).

Many people (me included) are no longer filling them in as they are a little crude - no lady wishes to advertise her sexual tastes - even sluts
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : December 24, 2014, 06:29:04 AM »

Another great idea Sukislut.

I don't use them either, preferring the option of chatting to a prospective partner and the fun of  being chased  hehe

I think they were put in to assist with searches, like finding like minded, but I think most members just search who is on line without clicking any buttons or at most  just clicking on male, female or shemale.

I doubt the rest of the search box gets used that often.

A bigger description would be useful.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Calid32
: 23

« #2 : December 26, 2014, 04:12:08 AM »

I agree.  Any opportunity to improve the profiles in a way that allows individuals to express and share facts about his or her self would make conversations a lot easier to start.  What little space there is seems to always be occupied by "no cold invites" or other comments telling people to read the profile for a single key detail that, despite the extra effort, continues to be over looked.  if the profiles offered more chance to share, maybe people would read them more instead of just spamming "hi" to everyone who is online at that moment.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: