*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  When do they add new poses
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: When do they add new poses  ( 19046 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #15 : October 18, 2013, 05:48:16 PM »

what a surprise , a MF pose

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #16 : October 18, 2013, 05:50:56 PM »

what a surprise , a MF pose

I am with your cause Rukya... friday no underwear for more lesbian poses!!! :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #17 : October 26, 2013, 05:23:18 AM »

And another upgrade for MF

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #18 : October 26, 2013, 06:37:31 AM »

nope, an MS ersion of a MF pose!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #19 : October 26, 2013, 09:01:09 AM »

My bad ... I was very sleepy when i did the update on myb client  ;D

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #20 : October 26, 2013, 09:40:20 AM »

My bad ... I was very sleepy when i did the update on myb client  ;D

You must sleep the night Rukya  :)
And I think if there is a conversion in FF you don't like it because it will be with the plastic dildo (in french: la saucisse en plastoc) ;D
No kiss or I don't see, just fuck, suck finger, fuck, fuck... FUCK, fuck, fuck, HARD YESSSSsssss FUCK  :D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #21 : October 26, 2013, 05:26:58 PM »

Nath , we have yet the FF version of this pose , we got it around one year or one and half year ago  :)

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #22 : October 26, 2013, 06:12:43 PM »

Nath , we have yet the FF version of this pose , we got it around one year or one and half year ago  :)

Ah ok, and you cry because you have no poses in FF !!!  but you have somes one year or 2 years before the others LOL
I hope you have this wonderful "plastic dildo"  ;D
 :-*

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #23 : October 27, 2013, 05:15:03 AM »

Nat, the point for Rukya is she don't want all those poses with strap-on or dildo......what she really want is something specific for lesbian, not a not so good adaptation of hetero's poses!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #24 : October 27, 2013, 08:14:19 AM »

HB is right , look the few last poses we got : Under the dildo ( stupid ) , Deep throat suck ( stupid too ) , the swing ( not very good ) , and finally , the one with the cross ( not that good ) . The best pose we got is the breasts play 69 ( the only real pose we had in 2013 . And i dont talk of the pose upgrade . What we got as upgrades in 2013 ? hmmm ... nothing .

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #25 : October 27, 2013, 09:51:37 AM »

Yes I know,  I teased Rukya saying that.
I rarely make me understand correctly with this minimalist language (English)  :'(

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #26 : March 09, 2014, 09:47:08 AM »

MF , MF and still MF , this really bores me

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #27 : May 31, 2014, 11:35:45 PM »

I checked the presentation page of the shop and here is what poses we can see :

- Macho dance MF / MS
- Riding the face ( update ) MF
- Threesome MFF
- Forced doggy ( update ) MF
- The submissive MF / MS
- Smoothering ( update ) MF
- Sweet ride MS

and this is only a small part of the poses that was made or updated for MF and MS since the start of the year 2014

What have got the others orientations ? .....

Maybe 1 FF pose ( not sure ) and nothing else . So i have a question to the devil devs . WHEN CAN WE HOPE TO HAVE SOME POSES ?!! In 6 months ? One year ? 10 years ?

Maybe they try to make this game 100% hétéro , but in this case they must tell us in place of tricking us and stealing our money ...

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: