*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello all
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello all  ( 4419 )
shiner
: 4

« : January 02, 2015, 05:25:50 PM »

Hello all,

After more than 4 months on Achat, I decided to explore this part of the realm as well.

So, I am Shiner, 31 years old. I travel a lot for work, so my times on are pretty irregular.

I like many things, but mainly MF. This because it gives the most connection to me. Roleplay is not a must, but makes things more exciting.
I am not a fan of the domination game nor do I like the "demand for gift" thing (I will not go into the how and why here but I am perfectly fine to discus it elsewhere). But each to his/her/its own preference.
I like to be descriptive.

On top of that, I am pretty skilled in the art of.... conversations :) If you feel like having just a quick conversation or something in depth, feel free to drop by.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1 : January 02, 2015, 05:47:02 PM »

Hello Shiner

welcome to the forum  enjoy your time here... :)     FoxyRoxxy

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : January 02, 2015, 06:00:08 PM »

Hello Shiner,

welcome to our little crazy village! 4 months on AChat means you already know all the bad and good sides lol. We're open for any discussion here, but I can tell you, the forum members usually think alike about gifting.
Look around, join our contests, games and stories. We always are looking for new ideas to improve the game.

Here are some tipps and infos for the forum
Adult Game AChat > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.msg115340.html

We have an erotic story contest running, please read and vote:
Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Contests  > "CHEATING & INFIDELITY " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 8
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3466.0.html

Feel free to ask if you have any questions or just post your ideas :)

Have fun!

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : January 03, 2015, 03:07:26 AM »

People skilled in the art of conversation are very welcome here, so......WELCOMEEEE!

Hope you find this place nice and exciting and you will halp uis in making it better, something we try with all our strengt. Idea, comment....anyhing is appreciated and I hope you will give us lot of advertise to improve the forum and AChat, of course!

Enjoy your stay, Shiner!

p.s.: first time I see your name in the user list, I read it as Shiniez.....maybe I'm too addicted by his arts! http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2508.0.html
« : January 03, 2015, 08:52:36 AM hentaiboy69 »

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #4 : January 03, 2015, 07:43:54 AM »

Gday Shiner,

Welcome to the forum.
People are friendly here

I hope you find  as many good friends as I have.

We also have an open chat room where a lot of the members hang out and  chat.

Here's a bit more about it.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > Achat Town Square
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3031.0.html

Feel free to drop in and  get to know  some of us :)   Same TOS  as Achat.  You would be made welcome.

The Square
achatsquare.chattango.com

Look forward to seeing you there.

Oh, the bar is open  and the chef  will feed you :)

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : January 03, 2015, 12:16:43 PM »

Hey Shiner, Welcome to Forum. 

If you are up for a laugh, a bit of devilment, can laugh at yourself and with others ..  then check out our fun wagering game for profiles  in the American Football Topic.

Its fun and a great way to make friends and show a good sense of humour  LOL  ...  you will need it LOL

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > Contest: Ready for some fooootball?! 
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3354.330.html 

Just choose a team and hope for the best  LOL 
« : January 03, 2015, 12:19:04 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #6 : January 03, 2015, 02:12:05 PM »

Greetings Shiner, welcome to the forum

Have a look around and i hope you enjoy your stay  :)
shiner
: 4

« #7 : January 03, 2015, 03:19:22 PM »

Wow, what a nice welcome.

FoxxyRoxxy, thank you. I am sure I will enjoy it here.

Lover, thank you for the link. As for reading the contest stories. I hope I will get around to it, but in the near future I think work will consume most of my reading time.

Hentaiboy69, thank you. That artwork looks pretty nice, which I say both as a comic/manga lover and as for the connection with the content.

AusWoody, thank you for the link to the chatroom. I will check it out shortly.

Brandybee, Thank you for the invitation. I am afraid as a European American Footbal is lost on me. Really, I have tried to watch it a few times, but could not make heads or tails out of it. I'll stick to real footie :P

Jayc, thank you.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : January 03, 2015, 03:37:52 PM »

Wow, what a nice welcome.

Brandybee, Thank you for the invitation. I am afraid as a European American Footbal is lost on me. Really, I have tried to watch it a few times, but could not make heads or tails out of it. I'll stick to real footie :P

LMAO -  Shiner I am UK ... psst   the idea is choose a good team ... and get the other teams gimped up  LOL    of course, sometimes you have to take a hit yourself  but the wins ... are sooooooo worth it.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: