*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Groups & Families (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shady rules of Houses or Groups
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
: Shady rules of Houses or Groups  ( 46745 )
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #30 : January 05, 2015, 09:31:39 PM »

Quote from: icebox on Today at 06:35:25 PM
.....everyone forgets that this so called "horrible rules from the house", its for the benifit of the role play,, anyone that has enjoyed the house , they did so by their own free will, and not forced, and they always can say no

Oli the problem is your house 'rules' affect players outside of your house.
You can't really just throw your hands in the air and say you've had enough of the conversation without first accepting that this game isn't "the HOS" it's "Achat". If you are consciously choosing to ruin game play or hurt people outside your house then you should be held accountable.

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #31 : January 05, 2015, 09:47:25 PM »

If TG felt targeted and felt the  girls where forced ...do you  call them friends,..... ?
No one can force any one to do what they  don't want to  do. They  are in a group  as they what to  join

and you cant force any one to be your friends

I would like to know of any proof that the girls deleted him was to do with the group.  Did they break  any TOS
or was it  him ....... it is still there Choice to ignore.

I see this as a fantasy group with there rules as long as they  don't  break any Tos

I did not see any bad in

We do NOT CHARGE for sex but HOPE for Gift$ to help the slaves!!

I dont see any thing bad about asking 

It is very easy to say  NO  and Not  go to a group  where you are not agreeing on

I get targeting all the time I think we all do some time or another 

ask me if I care

but I am not going to go post an insulting name to this group. That was so wrong.  The title change was the right thing to do.

And no,  I am not opening any more  new threads,   this  discussion remains here  but there are a lot good ideas  from here

and Shewolf   I know   btw I do like to be tied up a few ways and even spanked   ;)

everyone here has there why of how they Enjoy there game

I am also proud to say i'm a sub

to me the meaning of a sub is to respect my Man  and adore him alone that's my way .....

have a nice  day you all   

;D

Moderated by Brandybee to keep the discussion on topic

I only skimmed because I find your posts hard to follow sometimes, but by "hoping for gifts to help slaves" they mean upon joining they're told to whore themselves out as it turns the masters on or w/e, I don't know the reasoning but thats why its always written like Gift$ in kind of a glittery prose as if it was copied from one source. its not a coincidence, they're encouraged, so my first post saying nurturing and encouraging prostitution is accurate. Personally I think thats a really bad thing for the community but maybe I'm the only one?

as I find it hard to understand why you can call others Insulting Names 
its  very easy they  choies to delete you ....   no one twisted there arms

asking for a gift  dose not makes a whore and I dontt think any one  has the right to  be calling others,
whore  O my  we are on a sex game

( only my partner can call me his  ;) )

any ways its a sex game as  a lot say

can I ask what do you call the others that  don't ask for gifts
But are  *#!**# around   if we are name calling  each other.

the name calling has to really stop  here
no one has the power to control others

don't like a group  don't go in there 

they delete  its the  account  holder  action not the group

just as they want to be in that  group  that's there choice

the gifting your not gifting them and you  don't have  control of others gifting them

no reason to call others whores  .....

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
TG_Chaser

« #32 : January 05, 2015, 11:34:44 PM »

whore
hôr/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: whoring
(of a woman) work as a prostitute.
"she spent her life whoring for dangerous men"
synonyms:   work as a prostitute, sell one's body, sell oneself, be on the streets
"she spent her life whoring"
(of a man) use the services of prostitutes.
noun: whoring
"he lived by night, indulging in his two hobbies, whoring and eating"
synonyms:   use prostitutes; archaicwench
"the men whored and drank"
debase oneself by doing something for unworthy motives, typically to make money.
"he had never whored after money"

It's not name calling, now stop repeating the same thing over and over and over and over. I feel inclined not to read your posts because it appears as though you don't read mine and just keep restating the same opinion on a lack of information.
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #33 : January 05, 2015, 11:45:33 PM »

whore can mean many  things

Whore

(1) A term used by people who sleep around to insult someone who doesnt; as for an act of jealousy.

(2) A woman who is paid for sexual services.

(1) OMG  I hate her she is such a whore!
(2) Hey whore! How much?

asking for a gift dose not make you a whore 

I always like to  hear two sides of the story 

I think we only  heard what you what us to  hear

I  don't blame them  for deleting  you  as I  ignored you last year and it was not because of your charming behavior

I am sure they had a reason to  do the same  maybe if they know the other side of the story they will understand to .

if you think I am repeating  over and over   and you still dont get it  that insulting others is not nice  in this  place that

they are trying to make it in to  lalala land 
« : January 05, 2015, 11:50:52 PM FoxyRoxxy »

HisGirlOnly

« #34 : January 05, 2015, 11:56:08 PM »

I feel that was a deliberate swing at Seth and not part of this discussion.

Ps you did hear both sides of the story... the rules posted for the house of stone was side one.

Moderated by Brandybee to keep topic on discussion.
« : January 06, 2015, 05:28:57 AM Brandybee »

TG_Chaser

« #35 : January 06, 2015, 12:07:14 AM »

whore can mean many  things

Whore

(1) A term used by people who sleep around to insult someone who doesnt; as for an act of jealousy.

(2) A woman who is paid for sexual services.

(1) OMG  I hate her she is such a whore!
(2) Hey whore! How much?

asking for a gift dose not make you a whore 

I always like to  hear two sides of the story 

I think we only  heard what you what us to  hear

I  don't blame them  for deleting  you  as I  ignored you last year and it was not because of your charming behavior

I am sure they had a reason to  do the same  maybe if they know the other side of the story they will understand to .

if you think I am repeating  over and over   and you still dont get it  that insulting others is not nice  in this  place that

they are trying to make it in to  lalala land 
so because your interpretation (which is not in the dictionary) is different than my intended meaning, that must make everything I said in this thread a lie because of your alleged experience with me. I'll tell you I wasn't provoked by your charming personality either
HisGirlOnly

« #36 : January 06, 2015, 12:28:09 AM »

How I play is none of your business!  just as you used to go sending me whats that  word  around with any one   but that's your game  your business   what did i do now?..just as  some others that  like to be sending naked photos  but I am not going to name names  we now who that is to ...Attacking someone else not relevant to this post as well?
as for him he was rude to me  as he is to a lot others  calling me  name  even used the whore  word on me to  I say its a  good reason to 

delete and ignore him

hes the  one that  called the group dum sluts   Is   the  same thing as calling them whores   I don't  thing  a good thing for the community to

be calling others   insulting  names also  Agreed ... luckily ur man changed the title to something more respectful

just as i  did not  go in to your town after you  had your rules and all the  drama  fights in there  and nothing  changed  how many times was it

that you ran out a lot  girls   there I didn't make the rules in the square

should I post  your game to here    hgo sure if you think it would be relevant to this discussion
« : January 06, 2015, 12:31:31 AM HisGirlOnly »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #37 : January 06, 2015, 12:53:12 AM »

Quote from: HisGirlOnly on Today at 09:56:08 PM
. We know in the past you used to ask for gifts as part of your game play but that doesn't mean it is what's best for the Achat community as a whole.

How I play is none of your business!  just as you used to go sending me whats that  word  around with any one   but that's your game  your business   what did i do now?..just as  some others that  like to be sending naked photos  but I am not going to name names  we now who that is to ...Attacking someone else not relevant to this post as well?
thats right its not and. what was that my game what is my game  is this relevant to you you seem to know  every thing  you like to bring it here

as for him he was rude to me  as he is to a lot others  calling me  name  even used the whore  word on me to  I say its a  good reason to 

delete and ignore him

hes the  one that  called the group dum sluts   Is   the  same thing as calling them whores   I don't  thing  a good thing for the community to

be calling others   insulting  names also  Agreed ... luckily ur man changed the title to something more respectful

just as i  did not  go in to your town after you  had your rules and all the  drama  fights in there  and nothing  changed  how many times was it

that you ran out a lot  girls   there I didn't make the rules in the square

should I post  your game to here    hgo sure if you think it would be relevant to this discussion

He is  Moderators  Lover In the forum and he is  fair  and he will moderate me to that's the thing  hes  fair and

he has every  right to   and he  did the best think by changing  it  that was  going to  bring on  conflict

we  for most  there are two side of a story  for me I already  found out what  it is 

Attacking  he should though about  that when he posted that name  of the group calling them dum sluts is not very nice    and her  trying to bring my game  she seems to now it more then I do
 or   been wise to  take it to the moods   then post it  in forum 

« : January 06, 2015, 08:03:41 AM Lover »

HisGirlOnly

« #38 : January 06, 2015, 01:07:35 AM »

Try to listen... this is the third time I said the change of title was the right thing to do

and wtf does square have to do with any of this... we had 30 regular members this season last year
« : January 06, 2015, 01:11:23 AM HisGirlOnly »

TG_Chaser

« #39 : January 06, 2015, 01:10:57 AM »

FFS Roxy.... Do you have an extra codex for deciphering that foreign language you type in? You don't seem to read what you're replying to and interpreting what you say is giving me a headache, I'm done reading what you say.
HisGirlOnly

« #40 : January 06, 2015, 01:21:52 AM »

You're changing your posts Roxxy and they are getting more and more insulting and off topic.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #41 : January 06, 2015, 02:18:58 AM »

If you lot have issues, discuss them by PM.  This is not the place or topic to do so. You are flooding the topic with drivel that is not relevant.

The topic is about rules of Houses or groups that is effecting others outside of their game and whether this is unfair treatment to encourage blanket banning by the House or group or other unfair rules.

Views or experiences are appreciated.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
HisGirlOnly

« #42 : January 06, 2015, 02:28:33 AM »

Re my comment about taking gifts that offended roxy. "we know" refered to we at forum as her past stance on the gift discussion showed

Re: The Gift
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2014, 07:50:36 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
The meaning of the  gift to me.

God has  give gifts to us  way before  our time  they are  from him  so he buts it  in the  hearts of
 other's  and at that right time  he knows when to give it.   A gift  should be given  when it comes  from
the heart   and when that  gift is given it is  from him  giving it to you ...

The discussion had run towards the house of stones gifting policy and therefore was on topic.

TG_Chaser

« #43 : January 06, 2015, 03:01:49 AM »

If you lot have issues, discuss them by PM.  This is not the place or topic to do so. You are flooding the topic with drivel that is not relevant.

The topic is about rules of Houses or groups that is effecting others outside of their game and whether this is unfair treatment to encourage blanket banning by the House or group or other unfair rules.

I'm going to modify original post to be more clear on that
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #44 : January 06, 2015, 03:36:31 AM »

Re my comment about taking gifts that offended roxy. "we know" refered to we at forum as her past stance on the gift discussion showed

Re: The Gift
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2014, 07:50:36 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
The meaning of the  gift to me.

God has  give gifts to us  way before  our time  they are  from him  so he buts it  in the  hearts of
 other's  and at that right time  he knows when to give it.   A gift  should be given  when it comes  from
the heart   and when that  gift is given it is  from him  giving it to you ...

The discussion had run towards the house of stones gifting policy and therefore was on topic.

this is a old quot  how old is this  at the time It was a post  one  on gifting  but a lot take it wrong  was it tg that got upset 
becs I posted it  there  and what dos this old post have to  do with the house post  ... you seem to be bring a lot from the past

any one can give ask     .... you  cant go saying to others you cant  give   or ask    that's really no ones choise to do so if 

you your  own self is  giving it        very simple is  just to say no    i still don't under stand what this has to to with that  group

HGO was discussing the gifting policy of the HDSR and her opinion. Please keep it to the discussion. She answered your query. Move on.

and I will add   of my opine I don't see any thing wrong  with the group

That is good to know but also give reasoned arguments to back up your statement.

as  what  I now  he was rude to the girls  that's why they  deleted him 

TG has explained he wasnt to her and had done nothing to warrant being ignored. That is the point of the discussion.

we did not hear there side of it  well now I know there side of it ...

That is also the point of the discussion. The leaders or members of the House can easily explain their polices here and clarify their stance if they so wish.

and I would of  done the same  wait I did   long time ago same reason you cant be  going  around calling others  whore

just bec you cant  get your way or  calling  dum slut rising group ....

The Moderators changed the name of The Topic for a reason. The decision is made. Stop bringing it up. It is dealt with and not relevant.

now that I know the  all  said,   he should of  talked to you moods before insulting others publicly
Both parties were in discussion with The Moderators. It's not pertinent for this discussion.

yes this got of topic 

maybe was bec every one was  giving opines  of there  own

I would suggest that next time  we hear both  sides of their point of view
to get a better understanding  it it being but out in the forum

That is the very point of this discussion so things not understood can be explained.

Back to topic please -   The topic is about rules of Houses or groups that is effecting others outside of their game and whether this is unfair treatment to encourage blanket banning by the House or group or other unfair rules.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  
« previous next »
: