*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Groups & Families (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shady rules of Houses or Groups
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
: Shady rules of Houses or Groups  ( 47012 )
TG_Chaser

« #90 : January 06, 2015, 05:12:49 PM »

TG, you say they started it, HDSR say you started... probably the truth is in the middle of both.

Can we all agree, everyone stops it now and all "live" together in AChat without mutual recriminations?
I would like you to ask amber for logs on allegations that I made death threats.
TG_Chaser

« #91 : January 06, 2015, 05:25:23 PM »

Also lover, noone else has come forward because they have yet to cough up this "shit list" and we can't inform people on it about this thread and get their side of the story too. So far I see a lot of claims like "theres no shit list.... just a list of people we tell our subs to stay away from".

So 2 things I think you mods need to do is acquire proof of these "death threat" allegations against me, as thats an accusation of illegal activity, or moderate the post claiming I did this. and acquire the shit list and notify people listed on this discussion.

Once again I would like a copy of this shit list amber, I'm asking the mods to get it because I don't recieve complaints and cant go "oh ive heard about this guy" etc. but all people listed have a right to be informed on this thread
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #92 : January 06, 2015, 05:27:28 PM »

Well I think that worked out well..

Amber will provide the chatlogs of the alleged conversations just to prove this isn't another unwarranted attack on TG.

Thankyou amber for

That said, in answer to HisGirlOnly..   I appreciate your point about those we or our friends come in contact with who may be young or criminal.   There IS NO REAL LIST .. but Rest assured, ALL individuals we have or will come in contact with who may be engaged in illegal activities are reported individually to the moderators who will bare witness to this fact.  On numerous occasions we have done so and will continue to do so.  Often, chat logs and notifications have been sent to us and forwarded directly to BrandyBee for admin/moderator investigation & disposition.   
I think this shows real support for the achat community.

In future posts you might want to reduce ur font size as I found it aggressive. Kind of the same way CAPS LOCK ON looks like yelling.

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
Lover
: 10350

« #93 : January 06, 2015, 05:45:38 PM »

TG, they stated several times now, there is no List. They said, your name has been told though. Next, if I get the chatlog, will you stop this discussion?

I don't expect and I also don't request you all, to say "Sorry" and reaching the hand. All I ask for, is to live together in AChat, without further attacks. Again I ask, can everyone agree with this?

TG_Chaser

« #94 : January 06, 2015, 05:49:10 PM »

TG, they stated several times now, there is no List. They said, your name has been told though. Next, if I get the chatlog, will you stop this discussion?

I don't expect and I also don't request you all, to say "Sorry" and reaching the hand. All I ask for, is to live together in AChat, without further attacks. Again I ask, can everyone agree with this?
they're stating there is no list but they are warning people about me... so that means there is a list and they're just not calling it a list. now i don't believe they're singling me out in this so when i say get the list I mean WHOEVER they're warning people about need to be informed of this thread.
icebox
: 707

Founder & Owner of the original HDSR

« #95 : January 06, 2015, 05:53:44 PM »

I can agree,without any word

Authors note- This is BDSM.If it offends you please Do not read it.Every Person is of legal age and has givin consent.No one will will be harmed or forced against his or her will,PERIOD.
Lover

« #96 : January 06, 2015, 05:56:11 PM »

Thanks icebox!

TG, what about you?

TG_Chaser

« #97 : January 06, 2015, 06:00:18 PM »

"there is no list but there is a collection of names we keep in order to warn our subs"..... when do the english speaking mods typically sign on? like ffs they're saying "theres no list but there is a list" and you're letting them leave it at that....

the reason noone else has came forward is because they probably don't read the forum, im really close to going around achat looking for their enemies if they dont stop playing fucking games and cough up the damn list....

list1
list/Submit
noun
a number of connected items or names written or printed consecutively, typically one below the other.
"consult the list of drugs on page 326"
synonyms:   catalog, inventory, record, register, address book, roll, file, index, directory, listing, checklist, enumeration; blogroll
"a list of the world's wealthiest people"
Lover

« #98 : January 06, 2015, 06:09:03 PM »

You can be sure, even if I'm not native english I can read and understand the posts.

There are two possibilites: There is a list - but we're not the FBI, we can't control their computers. Or there is no list which can be given to us.

Whatever you do in game, we also can't control. Just you should know, it takes a lot of time, which can be spent in a much better way - with sex and fun for example. Or you find people, who don't like what you're doing and report you - maybe you will be banned in the end. Do you want this?
The HDSR has agreed to live together, without attacking or chasing you. Do you agree, to do the same? And, instead of being mad and on a revenge, to have fun with those girls who like you?

HisGirlOnly

« #99 : January 06, 2015, 06:10:14 PM »

Quote from: Lover on Today at 05:45:38 PM

well actually there was a list .. until Amber came online and said there wasn't a list... just saying  :P

« : January 06, 2015, 06:13:24 PM HisGirlOnly »

Amber_Stone
: 82

Kinky Angel~ Leader of the House of Stone

« #100 : January 06, 2015, 06:14:37 PM »

I have asked that Oli, Aly and others who have borne witess to the most recent offenses and received PMs & messages including wishing someone harm and death be forwarded to moderators.   I thank all for their support who have likewise sent messages and encouragement, and thank Lover for his willingness to assist in any rules some may find offensive which we are willing to modify , though we will not indulge , engage in nor encourage certain behaviors such as that of ... well..   champ.     All thorns on the current bed of roses he and one other lay in are of their own making in persisting with their childish behavior.. and lend credence to why we do some things as we do.  For any given offense or plagued by this I offer apology and wish even haters no ill will..   only desiring to be left alone with our loves, friends and family.. free from contact via PM, messages sent by others, flames to those that don't know us or other threats and intimidation.

I also apologize for my font size HisGirlOnly..   it got to a point where I could only think of John Hancock when signing his name on the Declaration of Independence..  so a certain king could..   read the truth.. without his spectacles.  I don't feel any further response to questions or rhetoric , attacks or harassment made by the author of this string to be productive nor warranted.   hope I answered any questions from those worthy of response as to the rules and activities of HDSR.   Happy & Blessed New Year all..

"Lust's passion will be served; It Demands, IT Militates, It Tyrannizes. Lust is to the other passions what the nervous fluid is to life; it supports them all, lends strength to them all ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge, are all founded on lust.”~ Marquis de Sade
TG_Chaser

« #101 : January 06, 2015, 06:16:14 PM »

You can be sure, even if I'm not native english I can read and understand the posts.

There are two possibilites: There is a list - but we're not the FBI, we can't control their computers. Or there is no list which can be given to us.

Whatever you do in game, we also can't control. Just you should know, it takes a lot of time, which can be spent in a much better way - with sex and fun for example. Or you find people, who don't like what you're doing and report you - maybe you will be banned in the end. Do you want this?
The HDSR has agreed to live together, without attacking or chasing you. Do you agree, to do the same? And, instead of being mad and on a revenge, to have fun with those girls who like you?
well its simple, there is a list, way too much documentation on their rule thread and how many times they stated there is a collection of people whether they wanna call it a list or not. if they refuse to cough this list up it draws suspicion as the people listed may be innocent like me. a mod like you or BB who receives complaints about users on a daily basis could easily verify if the people listed are known harassers (hell i could do it to a degree) but mainly the others who have been targetted the same way have a right to defend themselves too
Lover

« #102 : January 06, 2015, 06:25:12 PM »

The topic started because you thought, friends have put you on ignore to join them. Now you just talk about a list - whether it exists or not. They might have people on ignore - what about you? What about any other member?
Do not all of us have people on an ignore-list, because they behaved in a way we don't accept?  And those who have, did they never talk to their spouses/lovers/friends about any other members? AChat is a social community, of course we all do.

I ask you a last time, do you accept to stop it here and now and we all go back, having fun and accept not everyone will room with us

TG_Chaser

« #103 : January 06, 2015, 06:33:17 PM »

The topic started because you thought, friends have put you on ignore to join them. Now you just talk about a list - whether it exists or not. They might have people on ignore - what about you? What about any other member?
Do not all of us have people on an ignore-list, because they behaved in a way we don't accept?  And those who have, did they never talk to their spouses/lovers/friends about any other members? AChat is a social community, of course we all do.

I ask you a last time, do you accept to stop it here and now and we all go back, having fun and accept not everyone will room with us
its still a fact that she put me on ignore under instructions... and i did not behave in a crude way... you're just calling me a liar because you're friends with 2 of the parties that have been attacking me on this games.... wheres the other mods?
HisGirlOnly

« #104 : January 06, 2015, 06:35:43 PM »

OMG Lover is that what you got out of the list discussion?
That he's upset they won't room with him?
thats actually incredibly insulting

: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  
« previous next »
: