*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Je suis Charlie
« previous next »
: [1]
: Je suis Charlie  ( 2969 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« : January 08, 2015, 04:22:08 PM »

Yestarday, January 7th, was a day our friends from France will never forget. But that is a moment in History any one of us can't forget, as we can't forget the 12 victims of the terrorists. They try to bring us down with terror and destruction, but we stand up again and again, because we will never give up, to show them our real strength

but you will never kill the freedom of satire

My pray goes to them, to her families and to all the people which are even now in the hands of terrorists all around the world, wishing them to being able to come back home soon and safe.

We are going to live our life but  never forget this event, waiting for the day when we can finally walk side by side without worrying of different religion, skin color or sexual orientation. it's a long process and it's on its way but it request to open our mind and heart to the discussion and to be open to different opinion from ours.
« : January 09, 2015, 10:47:05 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

« #1 : January 09, 2015, 10:35:41 AM »

The police in France just killed the terrorists. Though it seems, it's just a cell from IS. We have to differ, it's NOT the muslims but lunatic terrorists, who are using their faith.

They can fight us, they can attack us, they can kill us. But the voice of peace and freedom will be louder and unstoppable.

I think of all innocent people who have lost their life in this mad war. And I thank every single person, who is standing for free speech, who protects us and risk his own life to defend our freedom.

hentaiboy69

« #2 : January 09, 2015, 10:50:09 AM »

I echo you, my friends, in thanking all the police, the miliary who protect our life every day and I wish they can back home every day safe and sound, proud of the work they do.

But I hope there can be a day when we don't need to be protected anymore, a day full of peace, love and hope for all the humanity!

bluedenim
: 3007

« #3 : January 09, 2015, 12:04:13 PM »

No! I am CHARLIE!
Let's all stand togther on this, eh?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69

« #4 : January 09, 2015, 12:20:33 PM »

Everyone can be Charlie, lil Blue. I'm not from France, but that can happen every where, not just there, so yes......we are all Charlie!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: