*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 - OUT OF THIS WORLD.
« previous next »
: [1]
: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 - OUT OF THIS WORLD.  ( 6193 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : January 31, 2015, 02:39:41 PM »

The Erotic Story Contest 9 -  OUT OF THIS WORLD  is now open for submissions from Sun 1 Feb 2015.  Please send your stories to me by PM to protect the integrity of the voting.

The Deadline for submitting your story is THURSDAY  30 APRIL 2015. ( 7pm UK Time )

Special Thanks to mrsexlover for his fabulous poster design. He always comes through and is truly amazing.

Rules can be found here -

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Important  Contest  Dates:

1. The new Topic  for Erotic Story Contest 9  - theme suggestions will be opened from  MONDAY  1 DECEMBER 2014 to WEDNESDAY  31 DECEMBER  2014.

2. The poll will be opened THURSDAY  1  JANUARY  2015 till SATURDAY  31 JANUARY 2015 for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story Contest 

3. Submitting:    Opening date for submitting stories is SUNDAY  1  FEBRUARY 2015.

4. Deadline:    The Deadline for submitting your stories is THURSDAY  30 APRIL 2015. ( 7pm UK Time )

5. Voting:   The poll will be opened FRIDAY  1 MAY 2015 ( Or following the publishing of the stories on THURSDAY  30 APRIL 2015 ) .

6.  Friday 1 May 2015 -  Sunday 31 May 2015. New Topic opened for ideas for themes for Erotic Story Contest 10

7. Voting. The poll will be opened Mon 1 June 2015  to Tuesday 30 June 2015 to vote on the theme for Erotic Story Contest 10

8. Closing:  The Erotic Story Contest 9 stories poll will be closed  TUESDAY 30 JUNE 2015 ( 7pm UK time )

9. Winners of Erotic Story Contest 9  will be announced WEDNESDAY  1 JULY 2015. ( Or following the close of the poll on TUESDAY 30 JUNE 2015 )

10. The new theme for Erotic Story Contest 10 will be known and open for story submissions Wed 1 July 2015. 

I wish all contestants good luck  and  lots of naughty inspiration.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #1 : May 02, 2015, 12:16:51 PM »

The Erotic Story Contest 9  -  Out of This World  stories are now published for reading and voting.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > "OUT OF THIS WORLD" THE STORIES. Erotic Story Contest 9
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3727.0.html

There are 12 stories for you to read as you scroll down & are over 2 pages.  They are all published by me to protect the integrity of the voting.  Authors will be revealed at the end of voting when winners are announced and the contest concluded. Prizes and submission awards will be credited to authors accounts shortly afterwards.

Please take your time to read and assess each one, then vote for your favourite story. Please remember, you can only cast one vote so make sure you have indicated the correct story you want before you press "Submit Vote"

Your vote is important and shows support for the authors who have taken the time to write and enter the contest for your enjoyment.

Thank you for taking the time to read and vote.  It is very much appreciated.

Happy reading and wanking 

Brandybee -  Contest Manager. Xxx

For those who are interested, we are also discussing suggestions for the theme for the next Erotic Story 10 contest.  It can be found here.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 10 O.T.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3728.0.html 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #2 : June 30, 2015, 12:58:17 PM »

Congratulations to All.   Here are the authors of the stories entered in this contest.

Special Thanks to mrsexlover for the design of this fabulous poster   :-* :-* :-*

Achat has been informed and prizes and entry awards will be allocated to your accounts in due course  ;D

Thank you everyone for entering and taking part and for all our readers who took the trouble to read and vote for their favourite story. Your continued support is always appreciated  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
You have all done amazing and I do hope you will take part in  Erotic Story Contest 10.

You have all made this contest a great success yet again.  And we have had 71 votes in total wow.

THANK YOU  THANK YOU  THANK YOU.     WELL DONE TO ALL.       :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Congratulations to the winners   

1st PLACE -   Brandybee  
and runner up in 2nd Place -   AusWoody
and 3rd Place – Sam_Hawke.    

Well done to all of you and I hope you enter future contests :)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: