*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Improvements: UI - CHAT
« previous next »
: [1]
: Improvements: UI - CHAT  ( 3662 )
george_
: 9

« : March 06, 2015, 10:11:04 PM »

This game is awesome but, no offense, the UI sucks.. Chat is soooo awful!! It makes it impossible for people to chat with more than 2 people at once!

1) I understand you can't change the UI as it is now.. So why don't you make a separate *proper* chat client for the ones who want it? Or just provide an XMPP api so that we can use any of the chat clients out there...

2) How about implementing some easy fixes, like keyboard shortcuts? For example ctrl+F opens the partner search menu.. TAB should actually work!!! I want to be able to use only the keyboard until i find a partner. I could be rolling through the options using the TAB button. Also the arrow keys should be moving the search results from page to page (left arrow go one page back, right arrow go one page forward)

3) If you can't make something about the chat... You should at least offer a popup window that gives *REAL-TIME* status of our friernds/lovers/spouces. It's unacceptable having to manually check everytime (by having to press on myself and then on friends and then all over-again). And of course this popup window should have an option to sort by online status!!!

That's all...

Regards
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : March 06, 2015, 10:19:12 PM »

Hugs,  ;D ;D

Welcome to Forum .   Great ideas.  You make some very good points.

Please take a look round and post more of your ideas and views.  And please introduce yourself to the rest of the Forum Village.

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
george_

« #2 : March 06, 2015, 10:52:40 PM »

Hi AusWood,

The problem with 3rd party chat is that not all the people online in AChat right now are available in it.. So it is not exactly what i was talking about...
Also it can't have the online status of my friends, or my friends/lovers/spouces list at all...

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : March 07, 2015, 03:37:39 AM »

Good ideas george!
We have talked again and again about the chat-system. For sure, we all want a better one and are hoping to get it one day.

The background of this game was to have a sex game and the focus was made on meeting in room. Least so I see it. But times have changed and more and more people want to talk and meet friends - we're all usually not just on to fuck fuck fuck ;D

I know the A-Team has noticed this, cause a lot of the poses we have got in the last 2 years have a more social aspect too. Now I also hope, that the out of room activites also will be improved and we get a chat-system which really is worth the name.

george_

« #4 : March 07, 2015, 11:31:55 PM »

Hello again,

I understand that the main concern of this game was the in-room action and they have succeeded to it.

One of the easiest improvements to implement and very useful to me, would be to add a button to show only online friends/lovers/spouces.
Many of us have too many friends to be going through all that big list to find someone online. Something like a radio box "show also offline" like the one in the partner search, would be very very useful!

Very easy to implement and no back-end changes required. If the moderators could forward this to the developers, i would be very happy.

Regards
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : March 08, 2015, 05:19:45 AM »

George,   You ideas are interesting and if Viable I'm sure Achat will take a  look at them.

Thanks.  Keep them coming.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: