*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The soft hearted Brit
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: The soft hearted Brit  ( 15874 )
Amethyst

« #15 : April 20, 2015, 10:43:24 AM »

Hey I know this person well  ;D :D ::)
Amethyst

« #16 : April 20, 2015, 08:43:59 PM »

Hi all ... bit silly to start this with an hi when I'm saying goodbye ...

When I first came here It wasn't my thing ... as you all know I said I usually avoid the forums like a plague .. . But I came non the less

I have enjoyed sharing a few things and reading alot of talented writers work . .. Some peoples written work is outstanding and I'll miss it.

But now being here causes me hurt and for that reason I am leaving .. I don't expect nor do I need anyones pity or sympathy and I wish you all lots

of happy times and fun .. .. so to end on a positive note and believe me when I say its from my heart I mean it , this song is for each and everyone of you ... Thanks for putting up with me ;)

of you . .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4irLbcFfpYU

Adios ....
Lover
: 10350

« #17 : April 21, 2015, 02:52:09 AM »

Thanks for enriching our community for a while. You know, you're always welcome to join us again or just to say hello.
Whatever you want in your life, I'm wishing you all the best and hope, you are happy.

Live long and prosper Amethyst :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #18 : April 21, 2015, 03:28:07 AM »

Good Luck.  I hope all works out.

I enjoyed your poems.  I hope one day, you will return to show us more in your topic.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #19 : April 21, 2015, 08:31:14 AM »

wishing you all the best Amethyst

there is always  a seat for you in the square

Good Luck

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
jingerbird
: 392

« #20 : April 21, 2015, 08:31:28 AM »

I enjoyed reading your writing.I hope to see you back here again sometime.  

Come chat with more than just one person at a time at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Amethyst

« #21 : April 22, 2015, 04:48:55 PM »

Thanks for enriching our community for a while. You know, you're always welcome to join us again or just to say hello.
Whatever you want in your life, I'm wishing you all the best and hope, you are happy.

Live long and prosper Amethyst :)

Hi Lover .. I know you got my message to say thank you for your kind words .. and after a long talk with a friend , things were put into perspective ..

I love to write ... I enjoy it ... something I hadnt done for a while till coming here ..so I WILL continue writing .. and those that DONT wish to read it ..dont have to ... those that do then you are more than welcome to share with me a personal journey .....

Thank you to a friend ..for putting it all into perspective ....you know who you are and I know you aren't in the forums but reading from the outside ..... You were right ... :-) I can only hope my writing goes from strength to strength :) Thank you x
Lover
: 10350

« #22 : April 23, 2015, 03:05:51 AM »

Hello Amethyst,
yes I got it :) I also thank your friend, no matter what he said, he was right. This forum has so many different topics, there is a place for everyone. As you said, those who don't like to read your poems and stories don't have to and you don't have to read what you don't like. But I know, a lot of us, I too, love your poems and it would be pity, if you don't share them with us.

It was the right decision :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #23 : April 23, 2015, 03:43:13 AM »

Hope your future can be bright and bring happiness in your life.

And about writing, do it if it's something you really like! Do it for you, for your friends....and if someone try to put bring you down on doing it with bad comments, ignore them, they are just jelous of you!

Take care!

Brandybee

« #24 : April 23, 2015, 06:26:56 AM »

Yehaw, you are back.

Good decision. 

pssst     Only 7 Days left for a story to be submitted for the Erotic Story Contest 9.  Countdown is on. 

Story Deadline is 30 April 2015.      PM your finished story to me by this date. Don't publish yourself or it will be disqualified. 

I do hope you enter and beat the deadline.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Amethyst

« #25 : April 23, 2015, 08:22:45 AM »

Thank you .. if its ok with you Mods ..can I post my stories on this thread please ?

Sorry Bee ..I scrapped that story until I can think of a way forward for it so I wont make the deadline, not with that one anyway ... I might if not pushed for time manage to get a short one in ..in time .. however if not ..good luck to all the entries ...  ;)
Brandybee

« #26 : April 23, 2015, 08:57:52 AM »

More's the pity if you dont. It would be our loss if if you did not enter.

In answer to your question, this is not the right section for stories or poems. It is meant for introductions.

You have a topic already for your poems and I believe you started a story there.

Here  is the link...

Forum Home Page > Discussions about sex > Erotic Stories > I'm Autistic let my words paint you some pictures
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3595.15.html

If you wish to keep your stories and poems in 2 separate topics, let me know and that can be arranged.

Glad you have decided to continue writing and publishing in Forum.

Amethyst

« #27 : April 23, 2015, 09:12:24 AM »

No thats fine thanks ..might aswell keep it all together ..:)
Amethyst

« #28 : April 23, 2015, 11:46:17 AM »

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness."
Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire.
See now you are left with only "Happiness.” X
Amethyst

« #29 : April 23, 2015, 11:50:07 AM »

Hope your future can be bright and bring happiness in your life.

And about writing, do it if it's something you really like! Do it for you, for your friends....and if someone try to put bring you down on doing it with bad comments, ignore them, they are just jelous of you!

Take care!

Thank you , you take care too :-)
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: