*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Hello  ( 10931 )
Tommy_72
: 229

« : March 24, 2015, 06:42:29 PM »

Hey everybody, I'm Tom.

Been moseying around here in the forum for a week or two now, so thought I ought to properly say hello.

I've been on achat itself on and off for about a year now, have had a lot of fun and met some nice people, and am hoping that in joining the forum I can interact and meet a few more. The forum community seems like a fun and friendly place. In the game itself I particularly enjoy descriptive encounters and roleplay, so anyone who enjoys that (judging by some of the many threads, I think a lot of those who do gravitate to the forum?), feel free to come and say hello if you see me online. Always open to new ideas and suggestions! I also sometimes just want a good hard fuck, could be with a complete stranger, little or no intro, very much mood and time dependent. I veer more to the former than the latter, but I enjoy both.

My real life situation right now is not entirely where I would wish it to be, and I guess achat to some extent provides an escape from that. Someone else in this thread talked about having a safe space to explore - that idea appeals to me too; having a place to meet people, explore, have fun, perhaps build friendships and relationships over time.

So I guess I'm mostly here for mutually pleasurable fun with like-minded people, but open too to that exploratory aspect, in whatever direction it might lead...

Looking forward to meeting more of you, bye for now.

Tom
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : March 24, 2015, 07:56:40 PM »

Hey Tommy_72 ,

Massive Welcome to our Forum Village.  You no doubt will meet some  of the crazy residents as you mosey around the streets here and in the Achat Town.  Please post any ideas or views you may have.

There is a few topics to check out which may be of interest to you.   Firstly, there is the new Erotic Story Contest 9 - Out Of This World, which has just been launched. Here's the link to the Story Contest & another link that tells you about the rules to enter.

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 - OUT OF THIS WORLD.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3565.0.html

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Then we have The Formula 1 Sweepstake that will be fun to take part in.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Events > F1. Grand Prix Sweep Stakes      http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3604.0.html

and our friendly meet and greet blind date game  -

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Events > Secret Easter 2015   
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3605.0.html 

This is always useful to read when you are a new join to Forum :)  It explains about Forum and gives useful tips on how to do things, like posting pics and resizing them if arrows show & are too large etc...

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

Most of all, have fun, enjoy and if you have any questions, just ask  :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #2 : March 24, 2015, 08:25:05 PM »

G'day  Tommy,

Welcome to the forum.
People are friendly here I hope you find  as many good friends as I have.

We also have an open chat room where a lot of the members hang out and  chat.

Here's a bit more about it.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > Achat Town Square
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3031.0.html

Feel free to drop in and  get to know  some of us :)   Same TOS  as Achat.  You would be made welcome.

The Square
achatsquare.chattango.com

Look forward to seeing you there.

Oh, the bar is open  and the chef  will feed you :)

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : March 25, 2015, 02:27:44 AM »

Hi Tom :)
Welcome and thanks for introducing yourself. For sure you will meet more nice (and crazy ;) ) people now, as you already noticed our little village is the place for many that like the same as you do.

Keep on posting ideas and wishes, we always are looking for new ideas to improve the fun in game. And we also always are looking for new ideas in forum. So let us know what's in your mind :)

Most of all
Have fun!

Tommy_72

« #4 : March 25, 2015, 03:24:56 AM »

Thank you, guys, for the warm welcome and the info links. Am looking forward to exploring more and getting involved as much as time and circumstances will allow.

I'm already signed up for the secret easter blind dates, so that's one to look forward to!  :)

Tom
jayc
: 1600

« #5 : March 25, 2015, 11:40:29 AM »

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to our crazy village and enjoy your stay  :)
Tommy_72

« #6 : March 26, 2015, 07:12:33 AM »

Thank you, jayc.   :)
Amethyst

« #7 : March 26, 2015, 01:55:48 PM »

Welcome to the forums Tommy ..nice to see you around ...have fun x
Tommy_72

« #8 : March 27, 2015, 05:14:12 AM »

Thank you Amethyst   :)  hugs to you  x
Patricia1975
: 385

« #9 : March 27, 2015, 05:52:35 AM »

Welcome to Achat  :D
Tommy_72

« #10 : March 27, 2015, 06:12:49 AM »

Thank you, Patricia!  Wow, what an amazing smile   :)

I've been around on achat for a while now, but pretty new to the forum, enjoying it!  (I'm a sucker for silly word games, haha...  :D )
Patricia1975
: 385

« #11 : March 27, 2015, 09:37:17 AM »

Thank You, Ive been in Achat forum , since 3 years back from now, but i ve been out more or less 6 months from forum and game,just returned 3 /4 days ago.Either way Welcome  :-*
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #12 : March 27, 2015, 11:38:13 AM »

Thank you, Patricia!  Wow, what an amazing smile   :)

Tommy, here everything is Amazing, so don't be too surprised!

Aaanyway, better later than never, so.......welcome to the AChat forum, Tommy! Hope you enjoy yor stay and thie crazy madness that run here and there sometimes, especially when the four moderators (me, Lover, Brandy Bee and Jay-C) are around planning stuff for the pleasure of the Whole community!

of course, feel free to join our games and contests! you are more than welcome!

Tommy_72

« #13 : March 27, 2015, 04:09:26 PM »

Thank you for the welcome, hentaiboy   :)

I already have been joining in some of the games, and enjoying them - I even created one! But maybe it will not survive the darwinian gamescape of the achat forum, haha..   ;D

Regarding the work of all you moderators - from my limited time here, it seems you all put in a great effort to be here, to offer help and assisatnce to anyone that asks, and to create stuff and make things happen for the benefit of all of us participating in the forum - so a big thanks to you all for your commitment and enthusiasm in doing that. Looking forward hopefully to getting to know all of you better in time.  :)

I see that hentai goes back a long way! This from over 200 years ago, apparently! Seems the Japanese have been a little bit naughty for a very long time...   ;D
« : March 27, 2015, 04:32:45 PM Lover »
Tommy_72

« #14 : March 27, 2015, 04:11:50 PM »

Hmm, i'm still trying to get the hang of posting images and writing in funny colours and all that, haha...
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: