*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The House of The Dark Stone Rising. BDSM Pics.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43
: The House of The Dark Stone Rising. BDSM Pics.  ( 240034 )
jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #555 : March 30, 2015, 09:36:22 AM »

MEAW!?

P.S. wow guys, looks like your are going to personalities here X_X

Please don't argue!  :D

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #556 : March 30, 2015, 09:44:30 AM »

I'm not arguing. I am making comment on the pics that have been depicted in this topic.

Personalities do not come into it.  Why on earth do you think that.

If they are in public in forum, they are up for debate, like any topic.  This topic is no exception.

And some pics I think are close to the knuckle.  I think they depict abuse and torture.

Of course, you can view your own opinion too.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #557 : March 30, 2015, 09:46:11 AM »

I will say this. 99 percent of everything Icebox (and even I) post is commercial material. These are actors and models. It is a product created for a niche market.  As for abuse and torture... "You can't rape the willing"
Pain sluts exist. There are people who are masochistic.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #558 : March 30, 2015, 09:51:33 AM »

Yes Momma  that's true , but to call it  love, affection or  caring  is  a bald lie. The sadists who do this are  well past  the fetish stage.

Psychologically speaking, a fetish is actually a mental health issue. A fetish is defined as something that is not necessarily sexual, but is needed by the user to become aroused. The difference here is in the level of necessity. The psychological term fetish means that someone actually is unable to become aroused without those stockings. This is a lot more serious and can cause problems especially if the fetish is more bizarre or even harmful to others

« : March 30, 2015, 10:27:41 AM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
icebox
: 707

Founder & Owner of the original HDSR

« #559 : March 30, 2015, 10:12:19 AM »

MEAW!?

P.S. wow guys, looks like your are going to personalities here X_X

Please don't argue!  :D

ROAR

Authors note- This is BDSM.If it offends you please Do not read it.Every Person is of legal age and has givin consent.No one will will be harmed or forced against his or her will,PERIOD.
icebox

« #560 : March 30, 2015, 10:39:17 AM »

..my BLACK BEAUTYS seems have fun...

Authors note- This is BDSM.If it offends you please Do not read it.Every Person is of legal age and has givin consent.No one will will be harmed or forced against his or her will,PERIOD.
icebox

« #561 : March 30, 2015, 12:10:08 PM »

« : March 30, 2015, 12:25:04 PM icebox »

icebox

« #562 : March 30, 2015, 12:45:39 PM »

« : March 30, 2015, 01:24:15 PM icebox »

icebox

« #563 : March 30, 2015, 01:30:42 PM »

« : March 30, 2015, 01:49:04 PM icebox »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #564 : March 30, 2015, 02:05:00 PM »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
icebox

« #565 : March 30, 2015, 02:20:39 PM »

icebox

« #566 : March 30, 2015, 02:26:08 PM »

icebox

« #567 : March 30, 2015, 02:27:35 PM »

icebox

« #568 : March 30, 2015, 02:29:36 PM »

icebox

« #569 : March 30, 2015, 02:32:22 PM »

: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43  
« previous next »
: