*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sensual Sounds Radio
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sensual Sounds Radio  ( 2210 )
SexxxyTexan
: 24

Seekin Creative, Happy Folks for Lust and Laughs:)

« : April 03, 2015, 07:52:27 AM »

Ok...so I know how to compose and record very romantic and erotic music (Enigma being one of my big influences) but I know Nothing of internet radio or how they work and are used on sites like this:)  Would love to be able to tune into an Achat Radio Station that plays all kinds of romantic and sexy songs from many era's and genres....something that I might listen to while exploring site, chatting or while in room playing for guests.  Being able to include some of my original sensual sound would be nice too.  I would gladly provide these files royalty free to anyone whom might wish to explore this....and is not a technical idiot like me:)
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : April 03, 2015, 03:36:28 PM »

Az has posted how to add your own music to the system
Adult Game AChat > Support > Templates  > Adding Your Own Music Playlist
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1787.msg120623/boardseen.html

Not a radio station, but maybe helpful. And if you can upload your files to the web and offer it to download, other could listen to them too if they add them. Maybe worth a try?

SexxxyTexan
: 24

Seekin Creative, Happy Folks for Lust and Laughs:)

« #2 : April 04, 2015, 11:17:19 AM »

Great thinking Lover.  Thanks for info and excellent idea!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: