*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello from Blighty after a year
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Hello from Blighty after a year  ( 7854 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« : April 13, 2015, 09:58:45 AM »

Hi.  I'm Zuzannah. (Took me at least 2 hours to think of that name). I'm From A little, tiny country called England.  I'm posing as a She-Male but, I'm a Dumb old man in Real Life. (BUT Who Cares about RL in here).  Some say no RL in there Description.  I agree.  Leave RL Out There.

I like women's fashion (That's the SHE-MALE bit) and also like to be Dominated sometimes. 

I don't know if I should say this (she might get inundated with cold invites, Bet she does already) But I would like to thank Dee for the help and advice on how to act in the......game,  and how I looked as well.

Oh dear this is starting to sound like an award speech isn't it.  :D  I waffle on a bit don't I.   ::)

Well Chin Chin and see you out there.   :-*
« : April 09, 2016, 04:30:09 PM zuzannah »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : April 13, 2015, 10:04:52 AM »

Hey zuzannah,

We may be little, we may be tiny  but we have the heart and roar of three lions.   

Massive Welcome to our Forum Village Fellow Countryman.  You no doubt will meet some  of the crazy residents as you mosey around the streets here and in the Achat Town.  Please post any ideas or views you may have.

There is a few topics to check out which may be of interest to you.   Firstly, there is the new Erotic Story Contest 9 - Out Of This World, which has just been launched. Here's the link to the Story Contest & another link that tells you about the rules to enter.

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 9 - OUT OF THIS WORLD.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3565.0.html

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Then we have The Formula 1 Sweepstakes that will be fun to take part in.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Events > F1. Grand Prix Sweep Stakes      http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3604.0.html

and our friendly Easter games  -

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Events > Easter game 2015   
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3655.0.html

This is always useful to read when you are a new join to Forum :)  It explains about Forum and gives useful tips on how to do things, like posting pics and resizing them if arrows show & are too large etc...

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

Most of all, have fun, enjoy and if you have any questions, just ask  :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
zuzannah

« #2 : April 13, 2015, 10:09:32 AM »

I wasn't making fun of us.  We are loud.  But we are a quite small country aren't we.  AND crap at cricket. >:(

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #3 : April 13, 2015, 03:10:43 PM »

G'day   zuzannah,

oh yes you are crap at cricket  *tossing a cricket ball up and catching it*
cant wait for the next ashes series  :)

Welcome to the forum.
People are friendly here I hope you find  as many good friends as I have.

We also have an open chat room where a lot of the members hang out and  chat.

Here's a bit more about it.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > Achat Town Square
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3031.0.html

Feel free to drop in and  get to know  some of us :)   Same TOS  as Achat.  You would be made welcome.

The Square
achatsquare.chattango.com

Look forward to seeing you there.

Oh, the bar is open  and the chef  will feed you :)

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : April 13, 2015, 03:25:29 PM »

Welcome zuzannah :)

Who cares about RL? Well, RL is important - and I'm happy to have another english member who will lose in football :D
Back to forum lol... I hope you have a lot of fun in game and here and I'm wishing you countless hours of hot adventures!
You already posted some new ideas, which is great. We are here to have fun, to have a strong family and also to improve the game.

Enjoy your time :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : April 13, 2015, 04:13:25 PM »

G'day   zuzannah,

oh yes you are crap at cricket  *tossing a cricket ball up and catching it*
cant wait for the next ashes series  :)

------------------------------

Welcome zuzannah :)

Who cares about RL? Well, RL is important - and I'm happy to have another english member who will lose in football :D
Back to forum lol... I hope you have a lot of fun in game and here and I'm wishing you countless hours of hot adventures!
You already posted some new ideas, which is great. We are here to have fun, to have a strong family and also to improve the game.

Enjoy your time :)

--------------------------------

Well said Pachi, Well said.   ;)

« : April 14, 2015, 09:04:25 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #6 : April 13, 2015, 11:09:47 PM »

Welcome zuzannah

Another Brit with a sense of humor is always welcome to out crazy village.

have fun and enjoy your stay  :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : April 14, 2015, 01:09:01 AM »

again and again......welcome to the AChat forum, my friend! Hope you can have lot of nice time here as in game and enjoy your experience as shemale!

hugs and kisses

zuzannah

« #8 : April 15, 2015, 04:57:07 AM »

Thank you for all the replies.  It's so nice of you :-*

Tommy_72
: 229

« #9 : April 15, 2015, 05:43:53 AM »

Hi, Zuzannah, and welcome to the forum  from another Brit! (Yes, we're taking over, haha...)

I'm still quite new here myself (one month anniversary today, yay!), though I've found it doesn't take long to become a 'full' member if you post often enough! (and thanks to Stone on another thread, for the congrats on that :) )  Judging by the way you're going, it looks like you might catch me up pretty soon! (Though it will take some time to catch up with the mods...   :D )

Hope you have fun here, Zuzannah, see you around  :)

Tom
zuzannah

« #10 : April 09, 2016, 04:29:32 PM »

Hi all.

Today, I have been here for a Year.

There has been good times and some very bad times.  Like in anybody's life.

I wish this was a happier time for me to post this but, it's not.  Some of you might have noticed that I'm a little pissed off / angry at the moment.  Yes, I'm talking about the Body shapes.  Ok,  I've mentioned it again,  ooops, Sorry.  But I hate this kind of change so, that's it,  that's just me.  My hair style's / fashion change but,  when it comes down to something as major as this, well...........  look out.  :D :D :o.  I just want to be me again.

Just reading my introduction when I first started here has made me cringe.  lol.  So......  Here I am again, thinking about what I'm going to say.

All I'm going to say is I love the people that I've met and also roomed with.  (Well some of them)  :P  And I hope there will be more poses added for S-S and the other orientations.  When we first started appealing for more LGBT poses some shemale friends kept on asking me when or if they will be added.  Like them, I don't know when. I just say I hope they do soon.

So,  I've changed my introduction over the past year.  And I'm changing it again now here.

Hi,  I'm Zuzannah.  You can call me Zu,  Zuz, Zuza hey, even Zuzu.  I am still submissive but, I don't like  any more master / mistress stuff.  I like sensitive and tender times.  And I love it slow and a bit of latex from time to time.  I'm still from Blighty and I'm still a guy in RL.  LOL.  I also care about what goes on in RL too.

I hope my Ex -Spouse is ok and is healthy and fine too.

Well, that's it I think.  Nothing more to add.

Kisses.   :-* :-*

Zuzannah.

dirtyElena
: 205

« #11 : April 09, 2016, 04:53:45 PM »

Hello Zu.. and "a happy new year" :)

I am glad that you are still around and rockin the game. You are an energetic and positive person of whom we definitely are in need here in the game and forum. I hope you keep going and don't give up on us and the hope for more LGTB Poses :)

*hugs you*
Elena
Lover
: 10350

« #12 : April 10, 2016, 03:36:56 PM »

Happy anniversay Zu :)

Even though you're always complaining, you're still very welcome :D Just joking, thanks for always being honest and saying your opinion. Also thanks for always pointing on things that have to be improved. And thanks for not giving up - it must have been quiet hard sometimes, but you still fight. I appreciate this and I'm happy that you're a precious member of this forum :)

Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #13 : April 11, 2016, 03:34:56 AM »

... I'm just laughing at the idea you waited a year to finally introduce yourself here.  :D

No need to welcome you, because you're part of the community since you started here and not an active "complainer", but an active member as one can be : wanting things to get better, nicer and hotter. Nothing wrong with that.

Those who know you already know you're fun, sweet and sensisitive. Even less wrong with that!

So keep it up, and I wish you to enjoy the game a few more years!

Happy Anniversary Zu!  :-*

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #14 : April 11, 2016, 04:51:10 AM »

Joyeux anniversaire ZuZ  :) Bises  :-*

Next post from me here ... in one year  :D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: