*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More poses for us She Males.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18
: More poses for us She Males.  ( 149803 )
Lover
: 10350

« #135 : August 11, 2015, 02:52:05 PM »

YEEEAAYYY finally a new pose, though it's just for MS. I'm happy for you.

No Zu, like Nat said, you can't give anything back. Who knows, maybe some day you will use one of the old things again.

zuzannah
: 1379

« #136 : August 11, 2015, 05:13:52 PM »

I doubt it.

Especially the poses.

zuzannah

« #137 : August 19, 2015, 04:41:51 AM »

Another Giant Cock Pose  *Giggles*

Thing is though Gurls, if this was converted for MS would you Buy it ?

Maybe if The Shemale was tied in a FS or SS pose then it might be worth it.  Only for a Laugh Though.   :D

Actually this could be converted into MM and FF.  (Worship the Giant Strap On)   :D

But ending on serious note,  there are better Poses to be converted yet though,  isn't there ?

Fixxgiggle

« #138 : August 19, 2015, 10:24:25 AM »

The only thing you can do is to keep fighting with the passion you clearly have for this topic.

Hopefully, more people will sit up and take notice.

Don't give up the fight.

You have my support 100%. Rather than creating some of the more ridiculous MF poses there are available the effort could have been spent on creating or converting poses for shemales. As premium members are paying the same whatever their orientation, it seems only fair they should get similar treatment, even if they are represented by a smaller number of players in the game.

As someone new to the forum, it can seem a little overwhelming as there is already so much here. But I haven't found it too difficult to get involved, especially as everyone has been so friendly and welcoming. Getting more interest in the forum, and more members, can only help get more support for this fight.

Keep the faith.

Peace

Fixxgiggle :D
Lover

« #139 : August 19, 2015, 03:39:09 PM »

Well said Fixxgiggle! And you're not the only one, many more are supporting. But we never can be enough, so it would be good, to get more members to the forum

SpikeTail
: 9

« #140 : August 20, 2015, 07:54:44 AM »

It is getting late in the day for achat now. Frankly the last three poses have been a huge fuck you to the lbgt community here. Yes I know ms got one pose but it's too little too late. I am certainly actively looking at other places to play and I know I am not the only one. I was on the poker table last night and there was at least four of us there that I recognised as playing now at one of the other places.

As far as I am concerned my purse is doing the talking now and achat isn't getting a dollar more from me till they pull their finger out
Fixxgiggle

« #141 : August 20, 2015, 08:22:23 AM »

As a person and new player, it saddens me there are players that feel their only choice is to look at other games because AChat is no longer providing a satisfying experience for them. I only hope that the developers heed the warnings coming from the forum before too many of the community that make this game what it is decide to vote with wallet/purse and take their business elsewhere.

SpikeTail, I've met you a few times in the poker room. You have always been friendly and welcoming to this new player. AChat, in my opinion, would be worst off should you decide to leave.

Here's hoping you find a reason to stay.

Peace

zuzannah

« #142 : August 20, 2015, 08:59:48 AM »

It is sad that people are now leaving or thinking of leaving.  But I can understand it.

Regarding the other sites I Too have looked at one that has been recommended (We all know which one) and have been awfully tempted to join until I looked at the Monthly Payment and the extra graphics that my P.C. probably wouldn't handle.

If only the Developers of ACHAT would just Post regularly here would be a start for me.  It does seem that they don't care about us or our ideas / needs, after all we are paying Customers, (And by the sounds of it they are going to lose quite a few of them),  they should really listen to us. 

The New Poses are a Joke to be honest.  The recent MS pose is a Joke too.  If only there was more support in the appeal it could be sent to the ACHAT team to show them that we (LGBT) are quite Pissed Off. But 47 "signatures" to date is not enough and we can't force people in here.  But I Do Thank Every single one of you in adding to it.  :-*

So anyone who is reading this and hasn't added to the Appeal,  Please Register here and Support it.  Hey, it might not come to nothing BUT,  at least we tried.  You don't have to come here again if don't want to. 

JUST PLEASE HELP US SHOW TO THE ACHAT TEAM THAT WE ARE A STRONG COMMUNITY!!!

THANK YOU
« : August 20, 2015, 04:54:34 PM zuzannah »

Lover

« #143 : August 20, 2015, 03:09:58 PM »

AChat is an online sex game. People come and go, that's usual. Believe me, I've met many people last 6 years here lol... But some people still are here with me and it's wonderful, cause they became true friends for me.

One big advantage for AChat is the price and the graphics. It's a great, fair price for many hot poses, which can be used with old graphic cards. And it's running without problems. In all the past years I just had 2 or 3 crashes because they were updating servers. This we have to acknowledge.
We have to ask why it's possible, to offer this deal. Maybe the dev team is not very big?

Do I want more, more, more? More rooms, more poses, more clothes...? Yes, I want. Do I want more poses for other genders, more equality? Yes, I want. And I also want, they listen more to us. To us, the customers.

And I also have seen some very good additions. Ideas, which have been made in forum. So yes, they listen to us. Not as much (and as fast) as we want, but they have listened.

Let's be patient, without stopping fighting! Let's have hope, without stopping adding new ideas. Let's play this game and have fun :)

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #144 : August 20, 2015, 03:59:38 PM »

Very well said Lover   ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Fixxgiggle

« #145 : August 20, 2015, 04:38:35 PM »

I completely understand what you're saying, Lover. The development team must be pretty small for a game like AChat, probably tiny compared to the teams that work on the big multi-million pound mainstream releases.

As a player I'm grateful for the work they put in to create a reliable, enjoyable and attractive game that runs on a low end laptop like mine.

I guess, as players we tend to want everything now.  ;D Which, of course, just isn't possible.

As a hetero player, I feel I have plenty of poses to play with, so I hope the developers will look to provide more for the LGBT community.

Accepting the small size of the development team, maybe it's time as players to start a discussion of what's more important; more poses for the LGBT community, improvements to the poker room,  more clothes and rooms etc. rather than bombarding the team with multiple demands.

I'll end by once again stating my gratitude to the developers, but also to my commitment to supporting campaign to get more poses for the LGBT community.

Peace

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #146 : August 20, 2015, 08:44:50 PM »

What would be good , would be to replace some moves by lesbian moves when an hétéro pose is ported to FF . By exemple , any blowjob moves / handjob moves / footjob moves / strapon masturbation . I dont know any lesbian who like to suck a strapon and stroking a dildo dont make it cum .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
zuzannah

« #147 : August 22, 2015, 04:06:48 AM »

Rukya,  it's the same for the 69 pose for F-S.

I REALLY don't want to be chewing on a Strap On when she is sucking me off.

So, Suggestion.  Change it ACHAT team please.  Port the M-F pose to F-S and replace what Rukya has suggested.

zuzannah

« #148 : August 27, 2015, 12:32:30 PM »

So, another Giant Cock pose   *Laughs*

Big and inflated.  Like some Egos on here    :D  And in your face!

The ACHAT team must be making loads of money if they keep on doing poses like this.

Seriously though for a while.   Yes we want more and I do understand that we have to be patient.  But, can the ACHAT team at least give us some clue as when some FF, SS, MM and FS poses are going to be released.

(YES LOVER I totally over-reacted).  Thanks to all the people that sent me a message.  It was very nice and kind of you.   :-* 

I cannot explain Why.  Sorry! It's sort of personal.
« : August 27, 2015, 12:46:07 PM zuzannah »

Fixxgiggle

« #149 : August 27, 2015, 03:19:50 PM »

Personally, I don't see the point of the giant cock poses, but maybe I'm just weird.

Peace

: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18  
« previous next »
: