*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sleep pose
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sleep pose  ( 4774 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« : April 24, 2015, 05:25:22 AM »

I know this might sound lame but a pose were two (or three) of us are lying down in each others arms asleep after a session (especially with your spouse)  would be really nice.  The camera pans around the couple and gently fades to black and then exiting automatically. 

Instead of just kissing or dancing and the end and saying goodbye and pressing the exit button yourself. 

Is it just me that would love this?

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : April 24, 2015, 06:21:32 AM »

well, we have a similar pose, but not fade effect. I think that work quite well, even for a break during a session!

Kaitlyn72

« #2 : April 24, 2015, 06:43:39 AM »

There is a similar pose but only for MF.  No other couples cuddle and sleep in that way. The fade out to 'sleep' without hitting exit would be a fantastic touch. Much better than having to hit exit.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : April 24, 2015, 10:18:20 AM »

Only for MF. Not fair  >:(

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : May 04, 2016, 03:09:01 PM »

This reminds me of an old idea: Dimming the light. A slider for more or less brightness, from very bright to dark.

Attila_85
: 9

« #5 : May 15, 2016, 10:56:40 PM »

I don't think this is a lame idea at all. The fact is I hate to click out of a session with my spouse and this would work nicely when we absolutely have to leave and no one wants to go first.  :(
Kaitlyn1989

« #6 : May 15, 2016, 11:26:18 PM »

Zu, I agree with Atilla, I think that is a great idea. I am all for anything that adds to the realism
of the experience and what a romantic way to end a date with that special someone, a slow fade to sleep,
cuddling with your partner. Too bad the best cuddleing poses are all MF  :o
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #7 : May 17, 2016, 11:44:33 PM »

well, we have a similar pose, but not fade effect. I think that work quite well, even for a break during a session!

Not everyone have this pose dear HB :) , because i suppose you talk of the one where the woman rest her head on man's chest like she is sleeping . I'm very very very very sad to tell you that FF don't have this option in the pose as devs didn't gave the update with aditionnals moves to others than hétéros .
« : May 17, 2016, 11:48:06 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: