*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic Story Contest 10. O.T.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
: What theme would you like the Erotic Story Contest 10 to be ?   Voting Ends Tuesday 30 June 2015.
1. - Thriller/Twisted heroes   -3 (9.1%)
2. - Musical / Song   -0 (0%)
3. - Interracial   -4 (12.1%)
4. - Myths and legends   -2 (6.1%)
5 - Writers Own Pic   -0 (0%)
6 - Contest Managers Pic   -2 (6.1%)
7 - War Time Romance / Lust.   -16 (48.5%)
8 - Mind Control.   -2 (6.1%)
9 - Steam punk.   -3 (9.1%)
10 - False identity.   -1 (3%)
: 25

: Erotic Story Contest 10. O.T.  ( 45667 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #60 : September 30, 2015, 04:50:08 AM »

COUNT DOWN - 7.5 hrs left to finish that story and get it to me by PM.

EROTIC STORY DEADLINE is  TODAY -  WED 30 SEPT  2015   19.00 hrs  BST / GMT+1.

The theme is War Time  Romance or Lust.

I have 7 stories so far and am thirsty for more.  Come on you writers ...

While I get on with my breakdown ...   

Just Do it - Send it in.   :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #61 : September 30, 2015, 01:08:53 PM »

THE CONTEST SUBMISSION TIME IS NOW CLOSED

The stories will be posted some time this evening

Happy reading everybody  :)
Brandybee

« #62 : September 30, 2015, 06:08:55 PM »

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 10 –  WAR TIME ROMANCE or LUST  - IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW ENTRANTS.  Thank you Jayc for doing the honors.

THE STORIES WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON AND THE CONTEST OPEN FOR VOTING.

May I remind all contestants of Rule 7.

7. Due to fairness of voting, contestants should not unduly influence  voters, in any way,  in their decision to vote for their favourite story ,  or to disclose they are the author of their story prior to votes  being cast...  Thank you. This could result in your story being disqualified.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS & MAY THE BEST STORY WIN.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #63 : September 30, 2015, 08:52:13 PM »

Well,   the time is here once again for the launch of the voting for The Erotic Contest Story  -

The stories for Erotic Contest 10 –  War Time  are now published.

I have 10 stories that have been entered in the Erotic Story Contest. Thank you all so much for entering.

May I personally thank each and every one of you for your help and support for making Erotic Story Contest 10 the success it is. Thank you to mrsexlover for the poster, he created to launch this contest.  Hugs & Mwahhhhhh.

Many Thanks to the Achat  Gods who sponsor the story contests and provide the prizes.

Thank You to  ALL the authors who decided to compete, the ones who tried to beat the deadline but real life issues intervened- it happens ( BUT, I will get you next time  ) – and all of you who will take the time to read and vote for your favourite story, another Big Thank You.

Every vote is important, it shows the authors you really do care for their efforts and that their stories are very much appreciated.

All of the stories are unique and fantastic in their own right. Each is an achievement in their own right.  So Thank You on my behalf and that of Forum for entering the Erotic Story Contest 10.

There are a mix of authors as usual.   
You all know who you are and I extend a personal Thank you to you, for your support and courageous efforts.

Thank you to  my “Anchor Authors" who always enter a story  to show support for me, for Forum and  for unwavering support for the Erotic Story Contests ... Thank you so much. You make the contest successful, your continuing support is very much appreciated and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And Thank You to new authors who decided to push themselves on this occasion and submit their very first story for the contest.   Well done and no matter what the outcome of the voting, you are now a published Erotic Author for Achats Forum…  Well done and I hope you enter future contests.

No matter, how the voting falls, and there are always surprises in the Forum Village, as it should be, Please, do not ever be disheartened if your story only attracts a few votes – remember, only one story can be voted for by each Forum Member as a favourite.  Your goal has in fact, already been achieved – you HAVE reached your personal goal of your story being entered and published and you will receive a minimum of A$600, when the voting is concluded.  That makes you a winner already in my eyes.

The top 3 prizes are always a bonus though and with that said,

I proudly present the published stories -   “War Time” – THE STORIES.  EROTIC CONTEST 10 open for voting...

GOOD LUCK TO ONE AND ALL.     AND   HAPPY READING (and wanking).

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > "WAR TIME" THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 10.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3911.0.html

*** Due to a technical error, Part 2 of the last contest story will not post in the topic. It has been reported & is the reason why at this moment in time the voting has not as yet been opened up.

Thank you all for patience.

« : October 01, 2015, 04:09:18 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #64 : October 02, 2015, 12:14:17 PM »

Due to a technical issue, I am not able to post or publish Part 2  of the story -  A Ring for a Tanner -  as yet.

I am trying to address this.

Thank you for your patience.

Until we can resolve it, I am not in a position to open the voting.  In the meantime, please enjoy the stories that are posted.

Can you believe the word that was stopping the post from Publishing was  Weight--- loss.  I changed it to loss of weight and everything posted fine.  Yet, it was received ok by PM ???
It only took me  2 days to discover grrrrrrrrrrrr - apologises to the author effected by the change.

Now that all the stories are fully posted, may I apologise for the delay and declare the stories open to the voting process. Enjoy Every one.

Lover
: 10350

« #65 : October 02, 2015, 03:11:26 PM »

YAAAYYYY Congrats Brandy :) You found the bad words lmao.... who would ever think that these 2 words are causing troubles? AChat doesn't want that there is a ............ members may not lose weight ;)

Stone
: 1842

« #66 : October 03, 2015, 02:41:20 PM »

Well done for finding such a terrible word it had to be struck from our forum language!

Now I can look forward to reading all the stories.   

Congratulations to the 10 authors who entered.

Brandybee

« #67 : November 10, 2015, 05:26:16 PM »

DONT FORGET TO VOTE IN THE EROTIC STORY CONTEST 10

WAR TIME THE STORIES

Just 20 days left to read & Vote.   DEADLINE  is  MONDAY 30 NOV.

Every Vote counts and shows support for our little contest & our Achat Authors who have taken the trouble to write for us. Remember, they are members just like you, writing for yours and their enjoyment.  Show your support by voting for your favourite story.

Here's the links for you to check out -

EROTIC STORY CONTEST 10 - War Time Romance (or Lust) THE STORIES

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests >"WAR TIME" THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 10.

Please vote and show your support.

Brandybee

« #68 : November 13, 2015, 04:03:00 AM »

Summaries of the War Stories – Erotic Story Contest 10.

Vote for your Favourite Story.  Voting  Ends  Mon 30 Nov 2015.

1. A Woman Always Helps.
A delightful story of a wounded marine, a warrior finding faith again in life with the help of his naughty nurse. Maybe, he’s not so broken after all! Well written and very hot.

2. Soumatou Phenomenon.
A sad story with a life lesson that war has heavy loses and should never be forgotten. Hot sex remembered as life flashes before their eyes, hence the name of the title. It’s an interesting and different angle to the theme and time appropriate as Armistice Day has just been remembered.

3. War Romance is Hell.
A couple meet in a war zone and make plans for the future, but then the battle starts to rage. It’s hot and erotic and a little sad.

4. Helmand's Secret.
A helicopter crashes in the Afghanistan desert and two soldiers are alone in the dark trying to keep warm. They do get warm and the temperature rises. A naughty little story that will leave you wanting more.

5. Semper Fi.
A romantic marine story based in WW2. It captures the anxieties of those at home waiting for news of lovers on active duty perfectly. Well written with hot sex and boppy tunes that are hard to get out your head. The story grips the reader.

6. War of Species.
Terrans (Earth/humans) are at war with aliens trying to take over the planet. A war hero is injured in the fighting and enjoys the pampering of his nurse. He shows his appreciation of her care one night. It’s the beginning of a beautiful friendship and time for new discoveries. Sensuously exciting and has the promise of more to come.

7. Two Birds, One Stone.
Another unusual angle about the theme – the secret world of spies working against terrorism. The lead man is suave and sophisticated and will keep you safe. Such a man also has to assuage his carnal desires and he does so with the same exciting class and mystery.

8. Escape!
A man runs for his life from the enemy. He is breathing hard; his heart is racing and not just from his flight. The love scene is exciting and well worth the read.

9. It’s a hard Knight's life, for me
A time of medieval wars. A knight is victorious and battle weary but his betrothed’s father and King lays dead. He returns to his princess, hoping he has not lost favour with her and can claim what is promised. 

10. A Ring for a Tanner.
A story set in WW2 and tells of the love and strength of will of a POW held captive in the Far East. The love scene is a hot seduction of a virgin. Despite the odds, will he survive his ordeal and return home to his mom’s rice pudding?

PLEASE READ AND VOTE AND SHOW SUPPORT FOR OUR AUTHORS AND LITTLE STORY CONTEST.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests >"WAR TIME" THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 10.
« : November 13, 2015, 04:13:37 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #69 : November 21, 2015, 02:56:27 AM »

WAR TIME THE STORIES

Just 9 days left to read & Vote.   DEADLINE  is  MONDAY 30 NOV.

Every Vote counts and shows support for our little contest & our Achat Authors who have taken the trouble to write for us.
Remember, they are members just like you, writing for yours and their enjoyment. 
Show your support by voting for your favourite story.

Brandybee

« #70 : November 24, 2015, 10:17:09 AM »

WAR TIME THE STORIES

Just 6 days left to read & Vote.   DEADLINE  is  MONDAY 30 NOV.

Every Vote counts and shows support for our little contest & our Achat Authors who have taken the trouble to write for us.
Remember, they are members just like you, writing for yours and their enjoyment. 
Show your support by voting for your favourite story.

Brandybee

« #71 : November 25, 2015, 06:02:45 AM »

COUNTDOWN TO VOTE!

WAR TIME THE STORIES

Just 6 days left to read & Vote.   DEADLINE  is  MONDAY 30 NOV.

Please show your support by voting for your favourite story.

Brandybee

« #72 : November 26, 2015, 03:23:22 AM »

COUNTDOWN TO VOTE!

WAR TIME THE STORIES

Just 4 days left to read & Vote.   DEADLINE  is  MONDAY 30 NOV.

Brandybee

« #73 : November 28, 2015, 04:35:38 AM »

COUNTDOWN TO VOTE!

WAR TIME THE STORIES

Just 2 days left to read & Vote.   DEADLINE  is  MONDAY 30 NOV.  8.00pm GMT

It's so exciting. Three stories are vying for first place and positioning on the podiums.  Please vote. It is important to our authors. It is neck and neck!

Brandybee

« #74 : November 29, 2015, 06:14:09 AM »

COUNTDOWN TO VOTE!

WAR TIME THE STORIES

Just 1 day left to read & Vote.   DEADLINE  is tomorrow MONDAY 30 NOV.  8.00pm GMT

It's so exciting. Three stories are vying for first place and positioning on the podiums.  Please vote. It is important to our authors. It is neck and neck!

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
: